Boruto

>Teaching a 10 (?) year old to open the gates

Was that really the best idea Lee?

At least we got some development on the eye shit.

Has it been explained why kabuto looks like orochimaru still in Boruto era stuff despite orochimaru taking all of his own chakra and shit back?

>10(?) year old can kick holes in what seems to be a concrete wall

All of these characters fucking suck just get on to a squad mission arc already

I dont wana sit through like 30 eps showing how boruto helps every single one of his class mates and gives them all a tiny story that is resolved in 10 minutes

Metal is 12. Also, Rock Lee was probably 10 when Gai started teaching him to open the gates.

Are the lee clan the strongest taijutsu/door users?
Don't fuck with me, they're like a clan now.

>Rock Lee was probably 10 when Gai started teaching him to open the gates.
That sounds like a euphemism.

>That sounds like a euphemism.

It wasn't, but you're free to take it how you like.

I don't think 2 guys is a clan

The Uchiha are a clan and they're three guys now.
So yes the Lee clan are a clan and one of the strongest clans in the Naruto world

1 guy can be a clan.
There were like, what, 2 uzumakis?
4 uchihas?
Kimimaro.

The clan is Rock, Metal, and whoever was stupid enough to fuck Rock.

Don't forget the OG lee clan master.
Gai sensei.

How is it that Kiba is from the literal pupper clan but can't get people to like him?

>Hey mom what's the name of those weird eyes I've been faced with every time I ever looked at you and what do they do?

Really?

Goth Loli is important

>Next chapter
>Mom what is clan?

>all these Inojin x Himawari nip fanart
Poor Class Rep-chan. She got NTR'd by a 4 year old

Gai isn't Lee's dad.
He can be honorary clan head though I guess. Meanwhile Lee's real parents are irrelevant.

I'm convinced Inojin is a secret Hyuuga and Sai got cucked. His eyes are weird as shit.

The OP is stuck in my head.

Bort takes after his dad in more than just looks.

They're only 9 or maybe 10 at this point despite not having character designs identical to the chunin exam during Bort The Movie.

They just started the academy in the show.

I love Kiba.
But the people in charge of the franchise do not want to let him shine (and refuse to give him spotlight) and I don't understand why ?

I don't mean the audience doesn't like him, normal people will always like a boy-dog relation ship

people in universe don't seem to like him tho

Well, that's Kishi for ya.

How popular is this Boruto crap, anyways? I kind of figured the franchise would end with Naruto rather than extend into a cash-grab spin-off. Can't help but wonder if Naruto fans are actually into it, or it's just a desperate last attempt.

Can we all agree that the OP is catchy as hell?

is kabuto in this ep?

I think there's an appeal to see all of the characters they've loved now older with their families and the continuation of the world they've followed for so long.

The dragon sage thing doesn't just leave you. Just because Orochimaru took all his shit back from Kabuto back in Naruto doesn't mean Kabuto can't collect dragon sage chakra. Any physical changes are likely due to long lasting effects.

>mom what is chakra?

Except i'm not talking about his sage stuff, iu'm talking about his pre-sage orochimaru traits. When orochimaru sapped his chakra back. kabuto's unconscious body looked 100% normal.

I haven't watched any of this, is boruto like early naruto or is it more like later parts?

I dropped naruto after the pain arc

Kana-Boon is just too good

Isn't knowing how to open the gates at such early age fucking with his chackra control, thus leaving him unable to learn ninjutsu?

Will there ever be a lee with normal chakra control along with the god tier taijutsu?

Should I watch this ? I liked Naruto but found the end with the bunny goddess absolute trash.
Also madara did nothing wrong

Well we aren't at the insane Earth busting levels that we were at the end of the series before so maybe

Because he is the least likeable character in the show

is she the mother of the lee i wonder...

Boring ass fighting style means you get no screentime

If that's how it was then Naruto wouldn't even exist as a character.

Using clones is fine, but he is a one note character since he just uses rasengan constantly. Also seems weird he never learned to properly make one without a clone.

I love his The Last design

Pretty sure he can do it now without a clone, at the very least he was doing it by the final battle vs. Sasuke

If justice would be a thing
Kiba should have been the one able to calm/tame the demonbeasts since he is basically a beastmaster

Naruto and Sasuke hoard all the cool feat because Kishi is a cocksucking faglord who can write a story or characters for shit, also ale

As long as Metal doesn't get shafted like Rock does. Rock Lee had some good scenes in the first half of Naruto but he was largely MIA and replaced by Might in Shippuden. What a travesty.

He knew the name user, he just asked to be sure. "it's the byakugan, right?"

The Boruto movie is the best selling in the series and the first manga sold well.

Reminder Shes important

She's fucking cute.

hows the quality on this?

Why the fuck would a girl be important in Naruto?

Because Kishi isnt writing it anymore.

First anime I've enjoyed for ages desu, glad Sup Forums doesn't ban Boruto threads like they used to with Naruto.

>manga releases too slow
>dont want to suffer through the crappy animation

I'll be dead by the time Boruto gets good if it does.

Reminds me of the worst girl in Oreimo.

Worst girl in Oreimo wears glasses.

The first episode was nice but it's been a lot of QUALITY ever since.

Considering we don't even know his other two team members, I'm pretty sure he's getting shafted

>hey mom, what's that sharp pointy thing that looks like a star that we throw around sometimes and it spins in the air and stuff?

>hey mom, what's the name of dad's job as the leader of the place where we live?

>hey mom, what's the name again of that glowing energy stuff that's in all of us and we sometimes use it to do backflips and spit out waterfalls or to summon kaiju breakdance battles and shit like that?

One of them is an Uchiha and you can't have an Uchiha with eyehax be irrelevant

This time around Boruto has his own eyehax so hopefully Sarada doesn't become more important despite wanting to be hokage. I'm really hoping Boruto subverts a lot of the crap that happened in Naruto. No one wants to read the same crap twice.

>boruto can't be worse than naruto, r-right?
>it's gonna be melodrama SoL until the timeskip
into the trash it goes

Same.
What a waste that he wasn't even put on the Rescue team to "track" down Hanabi.

If Kishi expanded Senjutsu more he could of introduced new animal variations of Sage mode; e.g. Wolf/Dog sage mode and Bug Sage mode......let Kiba and Shino develop it or something.

Lots of wasted ideas in the series.

They could introduce an Inuzuka and/or Aburame new gen on Metal's Team. That way Metal doesn't become too Irrelevant.

To be fair, he probably blocked the traumatic experience of Himawari's awakening from his mind.

Naruto didn't forget, though. Fuck you, you little bitch. Your fucking birthday cake is going on the motherfucking GROUND!

I'm pretty sure Lee was 15 the first time he used the gate though.

You realize they're going to adapt the movie right?

user please.

she deserved it

Naruto is DaddyOFive confirmed
>IT'S JUST A PRANK!

even worse

>i m gook my son, not get on studying or u get whipped for row grades!

would you?

too old

Have to use those female characters for something.

>Kakashi's gen is full of turbo virgins (except Asuma)

>All of Naruto's gen fucked like rabbits

Por que

Stopped watching round about where that war thing started.

Can someone give me a tl;dw?

Kakashi is forever alone
No woman could handle Guy
Iruka is the only one I think probably should have found someone

iruka found naruto =)

There's no way opening those can be healthy in the long term for someone who isn't even a teenager yet.

Christ it's almost malicious he'd have been better off saying 'sorry i have to work' than actively trying to deceive his family like that.

What a fucking assclown.

>he thinks that was an accident

Yeah but he was sorry though

I don't remember this. What episode?

>sorry i have to work
They'd just reply with "make a fucking shadow clone for that" and he would have literally no excuse.

Why is Naruto such an arsehole to his family?

go on vg you prick

this is just retarded he just have to make a clone work and actually go to the birthday of his daughter

Bit rude.

All he had to do was say 'yeah i'd love to come but i have important work to do but i can send a clone if thats okay' and bam he either gets a 'no' and he's absent or he goes to his daughters party. Insted he outright tries to trick his daughter into thinking he care's enough to show up and considering Hinata and Bort's reactions this shit is nothing new.

This is what gets me all theres no reason for him to send a clone and not tell them beyond Naruto not giving a fuck about them beyond a stray thought as he's working.

Also considering noone else uses them like that either even if they only need one clone implies you arn't allowed to use clones to sign offical documents.

is a lame way to introduce the explanation of abilities to the new audience that have not watched Naruto before, this is would hardly be the last one.

Goth loli
- wears black
- rabbit backpack
- Background character for now

Kaguya
- Rabbit Goddess
- Mother of all chalkra
- White
- Black Zetsu is son and mostly moved in the background

She's going to be important damn it

>All he had to do was say 'yeah i'd love to come but i have important work to do but i can send a clone if thats okay'
I think that he knew that telling that would obviously not be okay

There's obviously going to be a reason he's making his family hate him on purpose.

So trying to dupe them into thinking he cares is better? Trying to trick his daughter on her birthday into thinking 'yes im not at the bottom of dads todo list' is better?