Kemono Friends

よろしく

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MhKn46XVdVw
my.mixtape.moe/xcknas.mp3
youtube.com/watch?v=Jo727UwJgJM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to rape Shoebill.

Would you cuddle with a couple of ibises?

I'd cuddle them all

Please no raping Shoebil

Nobody likes your shitty forced meme. Kill yourself.

Facebook fuckstains and discord dumbfucks are now freely posting in the threads.

I'm the latter person and I'm not stopping

New thread being made before the other one even got bumped off was a good indication of how this thread was going to go.

kill yourselves the thread is still in page 8

Cancerous

Toki a shit.

Ok best Friend coming through.

cute

the red one is also an ibis? The more you know.

>There was literally a penguin that fell in love with Hululu

What?

yuri is good

I was going to say something mean about sexualizing them, but god that is definitely what would happen between those two. They literally built a love nest together.
God what a comfy nest at that

It's actually a Humboldt penguin at that, so talk about doubling your Hululu.

that penguin's got taste.

FUNBORTO PENGI

2nd Gen Cerulean

youtube.com/watch?v=MhKn46XVdVw

get more Hululu in your life with this ringtone

Look like Pokemon to me.

How can 3D penguins even compete?

Were the humans evacuated or were they truly extinct?

my.mixtape.moe/xcknas.mp3

2nd Gen Cerulean appeared after the Cerulean queen incident. Most felt that the Ceruleans have evolved, but Dr. Kako felt that's not the case. Kako returned to work after the Cerulean queen incident.

Takeaway from this is that Cerulean queen incident is canon.

They also have dangerous abilities of some sort

Fuck. Mine isn't fucking around. Ceruleans are serious business.

>BBC

This made western news?

Kaban-chan has lights in her eyes throughout the show, so her species can't be extinct.

It's an edit that people somehow think is real even though it's clearly an edit

it's a shoop, the story is real though

> Takeaway from this is that Cerulean queen incident is canon.
Makes no sense to me. What we have seen in anime is no way 2nd gen. Am I missing something?

Should have guessed.

Kaban's eyes did dim a bit by end of episode 7. Human beings aren't extinct, but that still isn't much of a relief when Mine said that humanity's been fucked over once.

Well yes. Everything that has happened in S1 Kemono Friends is just one isolated island across the whole Japari Park archipelago

Think Japari Park was actually quarantined from the rest of the world? Then again if it indeed was quarantined, it doesn't explain the crashed bomber.

the guidebook is supplementary info for the show

Literally nobody, even Tatsuki himself didn't expect this outcome.

30 years

Why do these buckets keep getting sold out?

That banana is unripe as shit, Serval

Japs love their buckets

where's the real footage?

Did Mirai managed to wipe out most of strong Cerulean? Otherwise it is impossible to keep such safe condition of current park.

Metal Striped Savanna Slug is my favorite game.

That depends if Tatsuki wants S2 to happen this year, then he will need MORE than 10 people working on the project withQ the same quality.

I thought it was peas until now

Probably because they're dirt cheap or something? I mean, they're just buckets used to bathe yourself.

Maybe it's a jalapeno

>Cerulean queen incident
Did I miss somethin or is this game only mumbo jumbo.?

Friend good with hide and seek.

Japs literally just want to throw money at KF.
They keep asking Tatsuki for his bank account so they can wire some money to him.

Game only

Reminder that you literally cannot buy vol2 on Amazon anymore. There is no buying option even if you wanted to buy from a private seller.

There was a bunch of japs in the 2chan thread talking about how there's no use buying the buckets in their case because they'd die before the buckets break down. Those 50y.o. entries in the polls are legit.

They're probably hanging around the restriction zone in the central area.

Who the hell is tatsuki?

It is. But I guess we need full scans of 2nd guidebook to clarify this shit about 2nd gen.

That sounds fishy

KF and Tesagure Bukatsumono animator/director

So does that mean that the game settings have carried over to the anime after all, except things haven't turned out as well as it did in the game?

We just don't know.

To be honest I don't think the anime plot should be looked into super deep yet, there's many plot holes left. I'm hoping s2 really fleshes it out

Where is Hunter Cell's part in the combination?

I wanna do things to Arai-san

The game ended shortly after the Cerulean Queen incident.

>Anime is what happened if there's no protag guy to fight Cerulean queen
>OG Serval and Mirai fought Cerval and Cerulean queen and something happened to them
>Cerulean queen did go down and Kako got better, but the park had to be abandoned

Don't tell me that this speculah is actually true.

Can someone throw some water on that cerulean? I wish to see the goods

user, that's literally just scrap of one page. We can't say something based on that and be sure. Let's wait for full scans.

Who's your fave extinct friendo?

I want to fuck a penguin!

humans

denied!

Pengi are for love and cute not fuck

Whether it is post-apocalypses world or not is not important matter for current generations' friends.

So I think in S2 they will just keep providing several slight hints only.

meant for breeding

>So I think in S2 they will just keep providing several slight hints only.
All the better. I hate infodump anime

Those goods are for Fennec to see only

I like that one.

Maybe Mirai, OG Serval and Caracal did defeat the Cerulean Queen. However, that didn't stop the threat of 2nd Gen Cerulean or variations of Black Dog Cerulean (like its traces in Episode 5) so Japari Park had to be shut down since it's deemed better to cut its losses now than send more sacrifices, hence the evacuation order.

There is no real footage, it's just a bunch of photos

That being said I really wish someone did record it

Quagga and Dodo.

Love & Peace.

I actually made this thread simply because I missed the other one had no idea it was even near the end or existed. When I saw the other one I assumed this would just die and left it to do so.

>能力は大変危険
I wonder how they compare to black dog.

Has kaban been distributing aphrodisiacs again?

youtube.com/watch?v=Jo727UwJgJM