Tokyo Ghoul: re 122

Etofag mass suicide edition

post the superior translation at least

i'm not sure whether that is a correct translation, since it erases the ambiguity

This whole chapter was a setup for Touka dying, wasn't it?

I'm afraid so user.

this.
everyone remembers what happened after misato promised shinji sex?

but didnt this chapter essentially confirm that he loves Rize, not Touka?

Yes and no. Touka will probably be mortally wounded but not die as a plot device.

this.

Mutsuki murdering touka next chapter, calling it now.

In your haste to "BTFO Etofags", you might have not realized it, but Touka's confession lead to nothing.

how so?

I can't even imagine how bad it is to be a Etofag right now. First Furuta, then this. How will they ever recover?

I thought Touka was supposed to be BTFO in this chapter?

1. she did not confess
2. it was confirmed that kaneki likes her the same way he liked rize

Ishida wouldn't dare.

You fell for the pre-spoiler baitfest.

Haise liked her that way. Kaneki thinks he embarrassed himself.

And how is that not a confession?

never trust spoilers from etofags, user.

>he believed in the Etofag spergout

Touka said she made a mistake when she thought he looked at her the same way as Rize?

Is it just me, or do Toukas tits grow from chapter to chapter? (From panel to panel even, maybe.)
Maybe that's a side effect of the hormones which Kaneki makes her ooze.

She was asking if she was stupid for liking the fact he was oogling her like Rize. CAN ANYONE HERE READ ANYMORE?

>Haise was a Toukafag

No wonder he was best boy.

>And how is that not a confession?
Well, she didn't outright say he loved him. It was heavily implied, but that's it.

Etofag, I'm begging you, go to sleep. Today is not your day.

I was also surprised. Well, whatever, I expected that worst girl will win anyway, not a big loss.

RC cells. They can do anything.

They actually got bigger cause she's pregnant from Nishiki and full of milk already

>I expected that worst girl will win anyway
But Eto didn't win, what are you even talking about?

>Well, she didn't outright say he loved him. It was heavily implied, but that's it.
I guess a dense shonen MC like Kaneki would realize that giving him her virginity isn't necessarily her way of confessing her love for him.

Good point.

people were making it seem like touka got BTFO but i don't see it? death flags are there tho

What are you talking about? Touka is worst girl. That much is obvious, you know?

ETO AND RIZEFAGS GET THE FUCK OUUUUUUUUUUUUT

You won't tell me what to do, nigger.

It was false. Touka didn't get BTFO, but this was also not really some kind of win, because a moment like this lead to nothing of note, so it's more of a standstill. I'm surprised Toukafags aren't disappointed.

I'm not an Etofag or anything, but I believe this scene isn't a confession. It's not even that much about love.

Most important thing is: Touka notices that Kaneki is outright suicidal. That he believes he ought to die. Noticing that, and loving him as a friend, she promises everything she can to keep him going. This scene is very much like Misato and Shinji.

I know Toukafags will crucify me for that, but that's my actual interpretation. She doesn't love Kaneki, she just doesn't want him to die. And Kaneki himself isn't sure he wants to fug Touka either, seeing her more as a sister figure.

i just fucking did though??

So if Touka's at her wits end as to how to keep Kaneki from offing himself, then what can save him? Or can he even be saved by anyone?

Are the spoilers out yet?

No worries she just need to stop eating, her body will consume the fetus and ghoul body can restore virginity, yes?

To reinforce my thesis, these panels here. They clearly also suggest what I was thinking: Touka does what is necessary to keep Kaneki alive. Not much else. Not much love involved.

thhe chapter it already out

She said she liked when Haise stared at her with lustful eyes and will literally let him fuck her, you're delusional

Yes. Because she believes that's necessary to keep Kaneki going. Not because she loves him.

What's the purpose of Renji and Tsukiyama in the manga, at this point? They just feel like filler characters, could be faceless gang members as well. They show zero own motivation.

>Touka does what is necessary to keep Kaneki alive
>Not much love involved
So by your logic if she loved him she wouldn't care if he died or not? This is some of the most desperate logic I've seen in these threads.

Maybe that's the point of Kaneki? A guy who was tasked and took it upon himself to save everyone. Ghouls, Eto, etc. but in the end couldn't be saved from himself.

Ishida kept raising deathflags for dozens of characters throughout the series and never killed them off when shit actually went down.

That's why Touka won't die to the hands of the ugly trap either.

>when you were an investigator you gave me the same gaze you used to Rize-san
>that made me happy
She wants the D. give it to her you fucking beta

Hahaha, i dont know if you are baiting or not but you just missed toukafags and etofags went mind broken and considering suicide on one thread.

Since when mutsuki's hair turns to white again? Rue island?

kaneki loved hide, arime and rize, in descending order.

he never considered touka more than a friend.

haha deserved them right

At least he wants her to stick with him for now so that's a good first step.

RIZEFAGS AND ETOFAGS massuicide happening rn

>etofags went mind broken and considering suicide on one thread
Which thread? I only saw toukafags talking about etofags suiciding.

>last panel

I'm not fucking interested Ishida, unless you have the guts to fucking kill off the trap already. Her death has long been due

If he didn't get that she basically confessed he is an idiot.

Speedreaders and illiterate etofags ought to be purged.

Kaneki would probably be unable to maintain an erection with Touka, unless she wears an Arima mask.

So now did etofags off themselves or did they come up with some alternative facts to keep them going?

How mad will the fujos be at this chapter?

This turned me into a Rizefag.

scarecrow arc when

T. oukafag

This chapter literally confirmed that Kaneki has feelings for Touka.

Reminder that Touka happily ignored the fact Ken was about to be brutally murdered and eaten alive by Rize.

She's worst girl and doesn't deserve him.

Most of them just shut their mouths for now.

Only retards off themselves when something like this happens. It's just a fucking manga.

I think Toukafags are still licking their wounds from the fact that the grand confession lead to Touka being given a friendly pat on the shoulder while trying to convince everyone that Etofags are "totally BTFO".

just give up

except it did not. at no point. kaneki's not even happy at touka's proposal to rabbit her, just confused at the thought a girl wants something from him.

>Twitter stalking
Back to Sup Forums

>File
oh shit i forgot about that! that was the reason i fuckin hated touka in the frist place!

No, that Haise had feelings for Touka and that Kaneki thinks he embarrassed himself with that.

>should I care this animal I dont know is going to be eaten as part of the current food chain
you are worst than Vegans

Eto
>Crazy bitch
>Big Tease
>Sadist
Touka
>Loyal housewaifu
>Offers a virgin guidance
>Cute

Touka is the superior waifu , waifu died where she belonged , at the garbage dispossal

So they do they just pick up Roma and take her with them when they move?

What the hell happened to her?

Give up what?

So let's calmly analyze what happened in this chapter.

>Touka: "Kaneki, pls sex me. I'm so horny right now. The way you looked at me ... HNNNNNGGG"
>Kaneki: "W-wat?"

>Toukafags: OUR SHIPPING WAS CONFIRMED, ETOFAGS BTFO MIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMIMI

You have no reading comprehension at all.
He's embarrassed that Touka picked up on his attraction to her while he was Haise. Haise and Kaneki are literally 1 and the same.

its not going to happen

>Haise and Kaneki are literally 1 and the same.
trump-wrong.gif

Eto is dead. Rize is fucked beyond repair. Now get the fuck out you cuck.

Still rotting in the basement.

>You have no reading comprehension at all.
that's rich coming from a toukafag of all people.

You just listed the reasons why Eto is superior.

They're trying so hard to get back at Etofags that they're just ignoring the fact that their grand moment was nothing but a fart in the wind that lead to nothing but a continuation of the status quo.

>Eto is deado meme
Desperation located.

Dont you mean Haise?

How is it a continuation of the status quo? Touka is now aware that Kaneki is into her and Kaneki is now aware that Touka is into him. It's a huge development.

Touka was aware that Haise thought she was pretty, and Kaneki is aware that Touka wants to fuck him but doesn't actually do anything with it and continues treating her like a friend as he has before.

even if she does show back up what good would she be at that point? Her usefulness in the story as dried up. She's pointless as a character now and you know it,

I thought being salty required being at least a little bit angry or upset, not amused.

This chapter is the beginning of the end for Toukaflags. He quasi-confession didn't do anything for Kaneki, and now she has death flags all over her.

I'm about to buy all of the Tokyo Ghoul tankoubons (1-14) for about 57 dolars.
am I making a mistake? I only watched the first season of it.

Hardly a point a Toukafag should be making, since she has never been relevant to the plot to begin with.

>He realizes that she loves him
>finally talking about the reason why he always leaves her behind
>She literally tells him that she wants his dick

>status quo

Okay

Looks like the Etofags crawled back out of their caves for this thread. Didn't you just get btfo in the last one?
>n-nothing happened in this chapter right guys

Nah, Touka probably won't die, but how Kaneki reacted to her "quasi-confession" sure doesn't create a lot of hope.

I think that the thread i'm talking about, read at the beginning for toukafags tear and and ctrl+f jamini for etofag despair.