Granblue Fantasy

Fly away little bastard.

Let us gather

Are they breaking the 4th wall here. The line art filter is looking worse this episode.

They just need to make a katalina anime spinoff, she's carrying this franchise.

Hope we see more random job class characters

Why anime is not popular? Isn't it based on mega popular mobage?

The anime is just that boring.

As someone who never played the game but found the world and characters interesting, this just feels really bland.

Using three episodes on what is around the first thirty minutes of the game was a mistake.

>thirty minutes
More like 10 minutes.

It's Fubuki and Hyuuga.

So tsun cow is in this. Damn, I might actually have to give it a chance.

They appear several times in the story though; why wouldn't they appear? Are you one of those people that keep track of a series by its art or doujins?

No, I just haven't payed any attention to it, since the initial news were underwhelming and I had no faith in the adaptation having much to do with the source material.

Imagine if they adapted everything 1:1. Including the monster attacks in the middle of every conversation.

What the fuck are you talk-
>it's true

I like Gran

Is is possible for hate to loop back around into total apathy. He's hateable but provides nothing besides that.

He was shit in the game too.

Such a shame we won't get to Freesia raping the shit out of him so hard he becomes a mindbroken wreck.

Imagine an OVA of this event.

>Freesia raping the shit out of him so hard he becomes a mindbroken wreck.
I never knew I wanted this.

I still want to see a Platinum Sky OVA. Really enjoyed that event.

Was there no livewatch thread?

Not even /vg/ talked about it when it aired.

it would take 7 years to animate

No one cares about this show, not even the game devs.

Almost everyone stopped caring about the anime once they revealed that it's only Gran without Djeeta.

You mean because it'll be a serious fantasy anime covering a phone game's tutorial, and not include any of the popular gacha characters people actually like?

Should I get into this game?

RIP Bear

If you can enjoy endlessly grinding, then sure. It'll help if you can get into a crew and make friends, or start one with friends.

Well played.

DJ is one of the most popular characters in game. Gran can't even make it to top50.

So? If Cygames wanted money, they'd make an entire arc to the Dragon Knights. Maybe even another for Percival's own arc and fate episodes. Or SOIYA. It's very apparent they wanted to go with a generic fantasy story to reel in fresh blood to squeeze them of their money. Even if the anime is shit, who knows how many newbies will buy start dash beginner perks.

Do not respond to Djeetafags. Granted I'm one myself, but those guys are simply delusional.

If Cygames wanted money they'll just add extras for the game in the BD. Guess what, that's what they did.

Yeah, no shit. Cygames knows exactly what they're doing. It's their own way of ensuring that no matter how bad or good the anime turns out, their whales will still buy the game. My roommate already preordered a DVD for an SSR character.

IS THAT A MOTHERFUCKING REDLINE REFERENCE?

This show might just have the best ED this season.

Yeah, I honestly prefer it to the OP.

OP is objectively shit and doesn't even fit with the tone of the show imo.

sonk me pingus, the OP is great

Its good, but Bahamut's is the best.

full-length ED release when?

reminds me a lot of the Pilot's Love Song ED

>see-through dress in the game
>nopan in the anime
Slut.

Don't badmouth DJ

SHE IS PURE!

Im enjoying this far more than I expected.

So what actually happened this episode?

Maybe you should watch it?

So they are aiming for 3 episodes per island with this pacing.

Yep. They won't even get to Albion.

Good, that means we wont get infested with Vira cancer.

Don't worry, the next season will spend 7 episodes on Albion.

Luchador appearance when?