Why do they pretend like cum has a smell in anime/manga?

Why do they pretend like cum has a smell in anime/manga?

Is it some sort of Jap fetish?

I remember you.

user I...

>...
Please leave

It does smell NEET girl.

>tfw used to wear cum-stained pants all day long on high-school
They knew right?
I want to kill myself

No it doesn't

It has a smell. Your parents know.

I'm very secretive about when I fap, they don't know

>tfw my mother knew because I didn't know it had a smell
At least she never brought it up.

All the posts that went
>hurr durr it actually smells like hell but you don't notice it because you're used to it

in the last thread made me curious, so I performed this test to check if I had been wrong for over a decade of my life: I cummed on a piece of cloth twice, took a shower, left for 2 hours and came back. I could smell it alright when I moved the cloth close to my face, but there was no noticeable smell in the room. Also, after 24 hours it was almost gone.

That's because it's a lie based in fetish fantasy

right but in eromanga they cum way more than a normal person does, thus more cum funk

I'm an avid fan of tea. Especially Ceylon tea - black ceylon tea is a thing of beauty smell and taste-wise.
So, one day, I had the brilliant idea of cumming in my post-dinner tea (I inspired by the milk and tea thing)
This wasn't as good as an idea as I'd hoped it was - but also, it wasn't as bad as I'd expected. Sure, the taste and the smell - the things that matter changed for the worse, but the mouthfeel was something else. It had the kind of texture that just made it a total cinch, a total pleasure to swallow.
I call it "Came-on tea".

>that time I went a couple hours and the smell extended halfway through the hallway

I have been using my cum as a moisturizing cream for years now, and it's done wonders!
Now you're telling me that cum stinks?
Fuck you.

experiment sample no.1 registered.
now we need more sample
i will conduct mine right now

This thread again?

I take out my trash once every two weeks. My trash can is mostly filled up with fapkins since I fap 3-4 times a day. Even the smelly me can smell the smelly cum.

It's quite faint unless you've been fapping for a long while and you ejaculated a lot. Honestly it's not something you need to worry about unless you just let your cum-filled tissues pile up..

>Even the smelly me can smell the smelly cum.
Jesus fucking christ this is fucking poetry.

>unless you just let your cum-filled tissues pile up..

Or reuse the same old sock days after days...

lurk at least 30 minutes

>cum dripping out of panties/hot pants/etc

Makes me diamonds but surprisingly rare.

IT definitely smells, I can smell mine radiating from my trashcan right now, its a bit of a turn on.

Friendly reminder that if your parent ever tells you you need to open the window or air out your room it's because they can smell cum.

Your new is showing.

>mom often tells me to open the window and air out the room
Fuck

they smell like fresh beansprouts

I'm sure this has happened, but the bitch won't even open the windows when she burns food or forgets to clean out the cat shit so fuck her

Reminder that semen and sweat have pheromones, and turn the women inhaling them into dick-craving sluts. Always wash before going out to keep succubi from harassing you.