Precure Thread

Precure Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/T4bPNsTe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump this one because I hate the op depicting Ichidad as a degenerate.

He did the same thing to the /ai/ thread. Just who is this fucking faggot

I've been watching All Stars movies lately. DX2 didn't really need to be a crossover movie, did it? Most of the Cures barely even did anything.

This. Ichika is sexy, but her dad is not for lewd.

>DX2
Fuck me, I meant New Stage 1.

> Most of the Cures barely even did anything.

You fucking what. Tsubomi and Erika were carried all the way to the end of the movie by the other teams.

I'm finally watching Splash Star, and I never imagined it would be so entertaining. It's pure bliss, god damn.

Splash star is really nice. I love Mai. She's a cutie.

Yeah, my bad. I got the movies mixed up.

Splash Star has this really nice and pleasant atmosphere.

Sorry, yeah you're kinda right about new stage. Although there was no way the Smiles were gonna be able to handle fusion on their own.

Does anyone else think the overly designed mahos might have given toei some problems with the animation? They are really pretty but none of the fights last longer than 10 seconds.

>none of the fights last longer than 10 seconds.
thanks god, the fights are the worst part of precure

Hi faggot.jpg

Mai is one of the most beautiful cure (if not THE most) in my opinion. It looks like they took extra effort to make her look pretty and delicate.
SS has good theme, good antagonists and good support casts too. One of my favorite season. The fight scene was a rather outdated though except the general fights.

Fuck off to /ai/ then.

He's trying to shit up imouto as well. Just look at their op.

Is kirakira saved yet?

I wanna do unlawful things to squirrel

What intricate feelings is this expression trying to convey?

What did she mean by this

I agree, but that's one weird image.

That one kid's parents with the boat company were pretty good.

DX1 was the best one right?

>Precure thread
>When life was already better yesterday than it's going to be tomorrow

Yokubaru have to be the worst designed monsters in precure. If they could just take a second to show what the items combined were it would be easier to figure out what the fuck I was looking at.

Why is Kirakira so suggestive?

This was kind of weird. All the cures that got crystallized were basically dead for a bit.

No idea what you're talking about.

No, really.

This crazy bunny almost did it. Why is Ichika so THIRSTY.

The only thing girl rabbits think about is getting dicked.

Would she be able to get the dick tomorrow?

Not if Yukari has something to say about it.

>Tomorrow

>tomorrow

Why is everyone this year completely ignoring the male cure? Everyone's acting like this is totally normal.

We need more male cures if anything.

1.There is no male cure, period.
3. We already have "magical boy" support characters many time before (Yes5 fairies, Coup,Kanata, Principal) so it isn't a new thing.

What's two?

Terribad's still worse.

Yokubaru at least have a neat concept.

>Yokubaru at least have a neat concept.

Not really, combining two items together isn't much different than one item being turned into a monster. Terribads at least had cool scarfs and sunglasses.

Not me

Fuck off

I still love you

I liked the skull motiff, and the Cicada one looked really fucking badass. If they were more like this instead of stupid shit like banana peels on a stick they could've been decent.

Which one?

The one that's not a lesbian.

The barely sentient one.

That's not nice.

Bent over Ichika is the best thing ever.

This was the best and only good one out of the powered up yokubaru and the weaker ones.

Am I making a mistake?

Not if you know what you're getting into. I wouldn't watch maho if you're still kinda new to precure.

Take lots of screenshots and be sure to post them here

Yes, those files don't have subs.

Fuck off

I'm assuming you're only watching it so you can come here and shitpost about it, and in that case, no, no mistake.

Love you

I do like Kira's motw, how they look and the fact they actually speak (which I fucking wish was a thing more often). They would be cool in a season with more physical fighting I think.

I started with Heartcatch becuase I've heard it was the best Precure series, but honestly after watching Fresh right after it I think I enjoyed that a lot more.

Is Fresh a well liked series? I don't hear it about much.

I like them too. It's a little different than all of them just being having the same name and not talking.

Where do I get Splash Star from without bakabt?

If this isn't bait then yes everyone likes Fresh.

Fresh had literally one good episode and three good characters, none of which were cures.

I kinda want to fuck Likoanon.

Can you do anything but shitpost about every season?

She probably has a girlfriend already.

Can anyone in /pc/?

He's a faggot who hates precure fuck off

>that design
I...

pastebin.com/T4bPNsTe

Fresh is one of the better seasons, they also started the whole 3D dancing thing too.

I feel bad for you newfriend. The maho shitposting in 2016 seems to have completely corrupted your mind and now you can't let it go.

If they had more screentime like generals usually do in addition to being the motw, they'd be literally perfect.
I wish they had a secret base or something where we get to see them planning shit and talking with each other before fighting the cures each week.

Champion, thanks.

Hell of a lot better than this. And to think this was supposed to be the usual general's last stand before being killed off in a cool way.

And this was stupid too. I really hate how Mirai and Riko can't do anything while Felice just stands there and auto beats the monster with no animation.

I thought the second round of generals in Maho had really strong designs.

Oh they were definitely an improvement. Maho might be one of those seasons that starts at it's worst and not the other way around.

They were together designs, though I'm not sure how they're supposed to be chaos or demon-bishounen related.

I think Maho's generals actually look pretty ok in general (ha), it's only really the color palettes they used for them I didn't really like, way too gaudy and often clashing. The color choices for Sparda in particular are really fucking disgusting, I hate looking at her.

I liked their interaction with the generals from the first half.

I don't know who was more wasted, Kobayuu on her or Tsunderie on Aguri.

Maho generally really improves after the second batch of generals comes in, Haa-chan grows up, and they start actually following through on the theme of different worlds coming together.

Shame that's like 40 episodes in out of 50

Yeah batty and gamets were had some gross colors too.

Egret's nape

Definitely sparda. At least Ace will live on as a precure. Nobody will remember sparda.

Lewd.

Where were you for Precure's 2nd anniversary?

These sluts just want to see nuts.

In elementary school

Elegant pinky.

Finishing college.

Hiding

Why don't precure Ganbalance de Dance anymore?

P R E C U R E
SONG FOR YOU
LETS DANCE
FRESH PRECURE

Aside from Sparda I think all of the generals looked good and they had a nice cohesive theme.

Both groups.