Re:Creators

What was her name again?

VROOM VROOOM

Seibah

Deja vu

Hey, she's from THAT show, isn't she?

Hey guys, just imagine some weird Anime like a bunch of "boat women" coming into the real world.

Hime has a very pleasant voice. I could listen to her contemplations all day.

I'd a shimakaze destroyer desu

The quality of the episode is directly proportional to Mamika's screen time.

Motabaiku

The last thread is still on page 7, stop creating early threads or they will start to get deleted

Dustiness Ford Lalatina

So can the creations use the bathrooms?

Yes, it's quite soothing.

I want to violate an old lady.

So some weird combo of time travel, isekai, and reverse isekai? I don't even know.

Why is hime such a vengeful shit?

Setsuna was her creator and Souta was probably her illustrator.

>tfw the show keeps getting worse

So we're agreed this is the best character so far?

who is that supposed to be again?

He's shit.

He's a bro but Hime's the best.

This seriously pisses me off, why not just fucking straight out say what show she's out of? The way they handled Lancer's and Edgelord's introduction exposition was so fucking awkward.

Lanceh

Yes, only waifufags would think otherwise.

What was going through the sound guy's mind when he decided to make a horse sound like a motor vehicle?

They want the MC to say it for some weird reason, but instead of just having the MC straight up saying it they make the creator say some terribly awkward lines.
I don't understand why they did it this way.

>find out spoilers about how your creator fucks you over
>encourage another creator to create right after
This is dumb. Why would she even worry about Souta's drawing worries in a situation like that. It's either unimportant fucking drawing, or crazy important creation. It's like she was written to give random pep speeches without thinking.

He was shitposting on /n/.

Nicest guy you'll ever meet.

She probably thinks we are all and only about creating

The way she handled the major spoiler about her life was totally retarded and totally lacked credibility

>"Write a pleasant world where everybody happy so at least I will know there is good world out there where my best friends don't betray me and my comrades don't die for entertainment."

I wonder what would happen inf a character brought from a dead creator would be like.

>She thinks she can change the future

>Waste of potential: The show

There's still a chance for this to happen.

If the characters are based on meme magic then what happens if one has a really popular doujin?

>implying Meteora's creator still alive

He's pretty great

Geez, I wonder.

She'll probably break down later. She's just trying to save face cause that's what her character is.
After she gets her ass kicked or something, she'll probably be like "what and I even fighting for anyway, when I go back my friend will just betray me and the other one will die"

It has a different creator so wouldn't it be in a separate world?

>banished
Setsuna got isekai'd.

>Souta was probably her illustrator.
Mush be some sort of trauma for him to forget his own creation.
Too much life spent in battle and robots I guess.

Banished is chuunispeak for killed in this context.

Do you remember every scribble and drawing you made years ago? I think it's, while underwhelming, understandable if he made her or helped make her in the past and just forgot.

Same difference. Setsuna killed herself and got isekai'd into her own creation. If Setsuna just flat out died, Chuunihime wouldn't know anything about her.

>She was sent there to actually try and get Red and Burger to join their side.

>asshurt her creator's work was so garage that she killed herself

Explains why she's such a chunni shit . The real question is how she even manifested to begin with if we're going along the popular stuff manifests shit

Sho from P4AU

Why isn't this more popular? Even pixiv only has a few pages for this and it's almost unknown on other anime related websites.

He didn't. He clearly recognized her just doesn't admit it.

She would if she wrote her on that way.

because it's shit

It takes time to build up a fanbase when you're starting from scratch. Just keep memeing and more people will pick it up.

That sounds incredibly stupid. Glad nobody's stupid enough to do that and surely it would flop if said stupid person did it.

Holy shit, it really is the exact same character design. How can they get away with this?

>Why isn't this more popular?
But it already is pretty popular. Also that much art so far considering we're only 3 episodes in is plenty, not to mention twitter.

I can't imagine writing a character who knows their creator personally without ever meeting them. It just doesn't logically flow.

we are just in episode 3, it's better to have the basic exposition early on to avoid the use of asspulls, but i do agree that this has been the weakest episode so far

>and it's almost unknown on other anime related websites.
Same could be said of the biggest show last season, especially by episode 3.

That's a palette swap for him.

Deadpool knows that he is a comic book character, but then again, being meta is part of his deal

>motor sounds on a pegasus

just why?

At the very least, she should give Author-kun shit for writing this.

Getting told that your best friend is a backstabbing traitor who kills another close friend is something hard to swallow. Hopefully this will be addressed later, otherwise, it's shit writing.

Her life can't be changed by her creators because she's not from the LN.

SHE'S FROM THE ANIME.

It's just the OST, user.

The wings run on a V8

>She was sent there to actually try and get Red and Burger to join their side.
Then gets her worldview vividly challenged, and starts to doubt.
Then has some offscreen conversation with Lancer, and decides to confront Hime.
Instead, she overhears Hime having a chuuni monologue moment, and discovers that she really IS misleading them about her intentions. She sounds like she's doing all this stuff to help her creator, not for the other characters to get their creators to fix their worlds.

Hime namedropped Souta, so will Mamika confront Souta next and demand answers about Hime?

Sonichu knows about CWC.

>KonoSuba
>almost unknown on other anime related websites

>his pegasus doesn't make motor sounds

Nothing MC talk no jutsu powers cannot fix, its just a secret villain friend after all.
Kinda hard to believe a 16year old is able to deny his involvement while a sword is at his neck. Unless Souta is pro liar who can spout anyone in any condition.

You could write a dialogue between yourself and the character in your work.

you can't be this stupid, stop baiting

>KonoSuba
>The biggest anime last season

>All these characters were summoned
>Souta was transported to the anime world, grabbed Red and brought her back
>nobody mentions how Souta has reality warping powers

That's not really you, that's just a character based on you, another one of your creations.

Advertisement for Mustang motorvehicles? I mean both Houkago no Pleiades were basically a 24 minute and 4 hour car commericial, respectively.

Were you talking about Granblue or something?

>Hime namedropped Souta, so will Mamika confront Souta next and demand answers about Hime?
Seems simple enough to happen.

Only if you think this post you just wrote is a representative character speaking for you and not really you.

His link with Hime made it happen, and she still technically was the one that did it since she was in the process of taking her to our world anyways.

>that's just a character based on you
You don't have to write a character using your words. You can basically just reveal your words to the character you're speaking to. Like he's hearing voices. And you can also plant into him the vision of what you look like.

If you're speaking directly to your character that's just bad writing.

It doesn't have to be good, it just has to be wall-breaking.

>3D zoo touhou
>anime

>She sees your creations

Is this Syo?
This is something I really wonder about too.

Surely Meguka will realize that chuuni doesn't have the best intentionts, right?

user, just stop, you are not even funny

Creations did nothing wrong.

>Hime did it
The anime was airing for everyone to see, Red was fighting Hime in her own universe, this is apparent when the anime is playing on his tablet. Hime in Souta's world even says they weren't the same person.

Yeah, there's also a ''official fanart'' of him on pixiv I think.

I dropped after 1 episode, has it improved?

Is this show good?