One Piece

Can we all agree that this arc has the best cast of characters since the timeskip?

Other urls found in this thread:

livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's the best arc since Impel Down, and while not all of BM's underlings are memorable, there are still more decent designs among them than among WB and marine fodder from Marineford or the gladiators

let's be honest, who do you like better?
i remember putting dofla on a pedestal a few years ago but i've recently come to the conclusion that croc is really the best boy

did you just fucking shill your own art

doffy by far.

Best arc since the timeskip. It makes me dread that the Wano arc will be long as fuck

Doffy, i really want to see him in Impel Down laughing at the news

>Anything less than Big Mom's defeat doesn't make sense to me. Big Mom being alive means the following
>>Zeff is in danger from Big Mom
It was Judge, not Big Mom, who threatened to kill Zeff.

No?

Croc is still the best villain.

great designs and abilites.
But otherwise, no. prefer donquixote family and dressrosans. or dressrosians whatever you call them.

by the way, nice that we managed to not make a thread before the bump limit and page 9/10 for once.

I'd say yes if you count Zou as part of this arc. I don't really like the Vinsmokes and BM's crew needs some more fleshing out before I can decide how much I like them.

ODA, WHERE'S MY NIGGA ZORO?

>cracker is a jobber
>smoothie is just fanservice: the character
>dogtooth has one of the character designs ever
>big mom will job
>jinbe will enter the crew
>sanji still hasn't done shit

This arc has been a huge disappointment. At least Capone Bege turned out to be a pretty cool character. Also, I like this Gastino guy.

thank god the drawing is really ugly and reeks of tumblr fujoshit

>dressrosans
Seriously? I think they're the most boring characters in the series.

Best underlings perhaps.
Doffy's were meh tier.

>>dogtooth has one of the character designs ever
edgiest? best? shittiest?

one of the, user, one of the

Well I never said they would die. Nor did I say they would be beaten. More like their powers would be negated to allow Luffy a chance at defeating Big Mom. All of this hypothesizing is meant to come up with a way where Luffy can defeat Big Mom in a way that won't seem that crazy of an asspull. The reason why I mention Nami is due to pic related. Even without Nami, Luffy is a rubber man who wasn't affected by Enel's lightning.

I don't expect a war for every yonkou. I feel like Oda has done a good job of weakening her forces and giving reinforcements to Luffy and co.

Edgiest. Sorry for the typo.

you are a disappointment.

When croc is smug its fun
When doffy is smug its gratuitous.

They specifically said people who don't attend Moms tea parties get a head in a box of someone they know including Zeff and the okamas.

Doflamingo's more entertaining but Croc had the better plan, crew, and long-term goals. Alabasta also overall brought out the best in the Straw Hats, whereas Dressrosa was a clusterfuck.

>I like this Gastino guy.

I like him too. It's a shame everyone treats him like shit.

I like the new characters but every arc it seems more and more like Oda is getting amnesia the same way kubo did.
I want more exposition on previous characters rather than 40 new jobbers every arc.

Part of what made marineford so fucking amazing was that it brought back tons of familiar faces, gave us updates on all of their stories and revealed more about them as well.

So is pudding /ourgirl/ again ?

It's a tough decision. Croc was a more satisfying villain as a whole, but I really liked Doffy's backstory. If Oda didn't drop the ball with Doffy's fighting style he'd probably be the winner for me.

FI is still at risk.

Pudding will erase her memories though, so it'll all work out in the end.

Croc, easily. He and Buggy are still the best villains overall

She was never /ourgirl/. Go away, shipperfag.

Sanji is a pure man, and is going to die as a virgin.

>Buggy
>villain
Did you mean protagonist?

She always was.

Marineford started this trend with all the Whitebeard shitters though

>the same way kubo did.
what did bleach man do? i dont read grim reaper chest hole wars

Luffy ate all of Big Mom's candy and told her to go fuck herself back on FI. If she was going to target Straw Hats' families she'd have done it by now, and after the shit Luffy, Jinbe, and Brook have pulled Sanji's not even on her radar anymore.

Are you guys preparing a celebration for the Year of Jinbei's death?

i liked them.

It's weird, i feel like i was much more hyped for wci than most people here, but now i'm not sure what to think of it while the consensus here is mostly positive.
I'm not as negative as this guy but mildly disappointed so far, yeah. Well, the end is yet to come, so i stay optimistic.

Introduced 40 new characters every arc who all got tragic backstories as they failed to achieve anything then stopped being relevant immediately after.

>He's still going at it

Marineford was shitty. Oda started 29838392 fights and all of them ended off-screen.

I hope Oda don't do it again on the final war.

>He forgot the spoiler tags

WCI is the best arc post-timeskip imo, the settings and characters are amazing, especially Big Moms' children and their devil fruits. The Big Mom pirates are my favourite pirate crew yet and I hope they don't job so easily. I will feel so cheated if, after all the hyping up that Oda has done for the Yonko over all these years, they take down Big Mom in a few chapters. That would be the stupidest shit ever, especially since he seems to have taken so much time establishing her crew like he did with the Donquixote Family. I hope that Oda lets Big Mom and her children show the Strawhats why they are considered a Yonko-tier pirate crew, one of the four strongest pirate crews in One Piece, show off their abilities and defeat the Strawhats, and only then let Luffy win a round two.

Oda will do it again and you will like it

>yrw Lord Oden is revealed to actually be alive

Wonder how Oda's gonna bullshit his way out of this one

Fishman Island pays its dues, Big Mom's insane but she's not going to destroy a place that produces her favourite candy.

I always knew Bleach was shit. How the hell did it got so popular will always remain a mystery to me.

He would hint at things with all the subtlety of a brick to the skull and then literally completely forget about it.
Most infamous time he did it was When he did an entire fight with a girl who previously had no affinity for anything supernatural. She gained powers during the fight and then was literally never mentioned again.

The next time she showed up everyone treated her like absolutely nothing had changed and she was still just a clueless human

They gave up all their gold to pay her off.

Doflamingo was absolutely awesome before his arc started, in his flashback, and after his arc ended. Crocodile on the other hand was killing it during his actual villain role. So, especially due to most of OP's villains' being dogshit tier, Crocodile definitely gets it.

Did we ever got a name for Big Mom's ship?

>All of this hypothesizing is meant to come up with a way where Luffy can defeat Big Mom in a way that won't seem that crazy of an asspull
It would be a huge asspull that Prometheus and Zeus are her main weapons and they can be dealt with simply by water and weather egg and that without them Big Mom can be taken out by Luffy and that during all this her entire crew isn't able to do anything about it and yet she's still considered a yonkou in the same league as Shanks, Whitebeard, and Kaido.

>boy
HAHAHAHaha more like boy(female) just wait until iva turn him into female again.

Taking down Kaido lad be patient when luffy gets there Wano is all ready going to be SH turf.

Crocodile, after Dressrosa I don't want to see Doffy ever again.

But she can't target Brooks' friends; and family outside SHs...
because they're already DEAD!
YOHOHOHOHOHO!;_:

It started off pretty good, that shit occurred later.

The Candy Bowl

Imagine if Oda tried to give every single random who-gives-a-shit in Big Mom's crew a multi-chapter one-on-one fight.

>be a straw hat pirates member
>be beaten by a shichibukai and molest by an admiral
>after being completely humiliated, you decide to train for 2 years like a cuck just to impress your captain
>be overshadowed by some fat fuck fishman your captain fell in love with in the great war

The suffering of the secondary straw hat pirates never ends.

Luffy should be immune to fucking Zeus hes rubber.

She its going to sail along the fanboys club navy while yandere sanji from afar.

>yfw Brook receives a gargantuan box with Laboon's head in it

I love croc and want to see him again but I really like doflamingo, I feel doflamingo was taken down a bit too early though which sucks.

We'll probably see both in the future again, probably more of croc though.

Then you think Luffy is just going to beat her up 1v1? That's more of an asspull.

Right now it's
>Katakuri, Smoothie, Mont D'or, Oven, Daifuku, Amande, Gallete, Tamago?
vs
>Sanji, Vinsmokes, Pedro, Carrot, Chopper, Bege (and his crew), and Gastino

Where's Caesar during all of this commotion? They sure could use him

If Luffy being immune to Zeus means he's able to beat Big Mom she doesn't deserve to be a fucking yonkou. Rubber isn't the only thing in the world that resists electricity and she shouldn't be one of the four emperors if that's all she has you twat.

>WCI has all these cool creative fruits but Wano will be just a load of generic zoans and artificial fruit shit

I'm willing to bet judge and the vinsmokes are SO retarded that they're going to think luffy/sanji are trying to screw up the wedding to screw the vinsmokes over so they will unironically side with big mom against sanji/strawhats

think about it, they're literally retarded enough to think big mom is on their side

I bet judge thinks one of the strawhats shot the priest too, he's that retarded

>I feel doflamingo was taken down a bit too early though which sucks.

The straw hats couldn't defeat the Yonko if they hadn't defeat the strongest shichibukai yet.

He's trapped in the candy lab trying to figure out how to escape, whilst his brother Gastino is molesting Brulee in mirror world.

Luffy's not going to beat her at all.

He's the one responsible for their escape exit

Yeah I agree with that, in my mind I had just overhyped doffy too much

Do you seriously think some snot-nosed Big Mom assassins could take on Crocus?! You sure have to be right.

He knows Big Mom is insane and isn't trustworthy. That's why he gave Sanji to her, instead of the children he really loves.

But I don't think this arc can end without Sanji getting revenge on his family, so what you said is very plausible too.

>his brother Gastino
is this your headcanon? they look nothing alike

I first dropped the series when I learned the setting was in real life Japan and events that happened with the hollows directly affects the real world and Kubo tried his best to justify everything without the world knowing about the grim reapers and the hollows. That's some uncanny shit.

I picked it up again due to boredom and dropped it forever when the story becomes too predictable.

I peeked at a random chapter later just to know whats up and it fell to fanservice then I stopped caring about it.

Marineford battles continue and somebody is going to die.
livestream.com/thisfinetemperedstream
Bring lots and lots of burn ointment.

It only just occurred to me that Crocus was Roger's Usopp.

>if you attack now, someone will die
>who?
>me.
gets me every time.

>Quads
Nice, anyways, the Tamatebako is one of the mysteries of this arc, i'm starting to think that it will either be their saving grace this arc, or it will be saved for a future arc against Big Mom again

>whilst his brother Gastino

Spee D. Reader

Gastino is Bege's brother.

>The whole cake island arc is supposed to be all about Sanji
>Brook is the star

Dont get me wrong. I'm hyped and all, but WHY?

>reading shitty niggastrem translations
It's blood borther! Blood brother! As if in not blood related.

If he's not going to beat Big Mom then what chance does he stand against Kaido? He's stronger than Big Mom and doesn't slightly rely on a sentient being like Zeus, Prometheus, and Napoleon.

Sanji will get his moment. He's the third most popular Strawhat, Oda won't abandon him.

He still won't be as cool as Brook though.

Well it kind of is about Sanji. We got to know of Sanji's past. We were introduced to 3 brothers, a sister, and a father. He's also getting married and the motivation for being on the island is to rescue Sanji.

There's a difference between the arc being about Sanji and the arc being about Sanji being a bad ass.

He's got an army at his back against Kaido. In the fight with Doflamingo he worked with Law. The fight against Kaido isn't going to be 1v1.

Kill yourself

The afro.

Just wait until Sanji awakens his dormant Germa genes.

You did remember about them right?

what if ryuma is zoro's dad

I already broke the rules by not streaming THAT movie when I was meant to. You hold no power over me.

>generic

It's gonna be anything but generic, I bet Oda's going to highlight the weird side effects of SMILEs and we'll get see some Bloodborne level shit from the heavy hitters

I don't understand your logic. What makes you think Kaido won't have an army with him either? It's not like it's this huge army and Luffy vs Kaido and like 3 commanders. Kaido will have his own forces, and he's teaming up with the Shogun who more than likely has a shit ton of reinforcements because he's the fucking shogun. The shogun is the leader of the entire samurai clans. The Kozuki clan are the clan that's rebelling so their forces will be much smaller.

Who is going to fight against Kaido? Apparently Jinbe and Luffy isn't enough to take down Big Mom. What team will take down Kaido?

Brook needed a real purpose behind his soul stuff sooner or later.

You should just kill yourself

>Sanji activates his snowflake genes while already showing jobtooth who's boss in his normal form
Woah Oda go easy on the asspull