Lucifer and Biscuit anime

IT'S HAPPENING LUCIFER AND BISCUIT ANIME ANNOUNCED

Date Pending.

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-04-22/Lucifer-Biscuit-anime-announcement/.114960

WHO ELSE IS HYPED

Also Lucifer thread

Will secondaries ruin future threads like they always do?

I know.

I tried reading this years ago because of Sup Forums but couldn't get into it. I don't remember how far I got, but it just didn't seem special.

I'm willing to give it a second shot. What makes it stand out? I can't even remember if it was a shounen or not. There was something about destroying the world is all I remember.

Cool

>nothing in link about LBH anime

Overrated as fuck

Why Sup Forums love this manga so much? Is just your average battle shonen, this author have way better mangas. Is just the nostalgia? Sup Forums used to think that Lucky star and Code geass were good

Another snore fest getting an adaption. whoop dee do.

Bullshit.

Great characters

That's because Code Geass and Lucky Star are good, as well as this. Eat shit faggot.

it's a trick, it's actually a second season of Comet Lucifer

Nice bait

nothing to ruin here, lab threads were already cancer

>HURR DURR THESE ANIME ARE SHIT
>no
>YOU'RE BAITING
Sasuga

most people on Sup Forums don't read manga

once the anime airs, it will get shitposted into oblivion

Fuck... I actually got excited.
Now I feel like a fool.

Same here, seemed like your average shounen manga.

charming art style
charming setting
charming characters
moving plot

>the year is April of the month 2017 and people are still falling for this thread
Stop.

It was the taste of the season, sometimes Sup Forums have shit taste, like when Isekai where considered good here, everyone was reading MT and Shieldbro, but it happen more often with anime like KLK

Fuck off ESL-kun.

>open link expecting fake news
>its real

HOREY SHIT!

Only thing left from the list is Punpun

Everyone knows this is a lie because Lucifer and The Biscuit Hammer was made to be animated by Gainax. In it's current state, Gainax can't do that.

Whyyyy did I not check your link before opening it.

Fuck you.

Mizukami is a master of the simple. Simple art style, simple characters, simple stories. I think it takes a certain mindset and mood to appreciate his stuff but it's far from being "not for everyone". People who don't like any of his stuff should still check out Spirit Circle though, I do feel like that has a broader appeal, just give it 3 chapters.
His big appeal is how he has this really childish imagination but doesn't write childish stories, everything must have something to do with demons or aliens or time travels or ESPers or what have you but it's all seen through his unique eyes, to me his stuff just feels really fresh and free spirited.
And push comes to shove, he can really write characters and, with Spirit Circle, he has shown he really can tell stories without being restricted to a certain genre or setting.
I do think Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer is Mizukami at his weakest, at least for his 3 main manga, but it's still a good representation, and seeing him mature as a writer and mangaka from there, taking his really basic ideas and starting to put them in bigger scales, is just amazing to see.

Voynich Hotel

I don't care how many years you post this, I will still click it.

A man can dream

why was sengoku youko so shit?

Because you have shit taste.

Still annoyed that the chick's sister fades into irrelevancy halfway into the series. She had fun banter with the MC.

>In it's current state, Gainax can't do that
But Gainax's current state is literally TRIGGER

You're a fucking godless asshole for giving me a split second of hope.

Cunt.

If there were any justice in this world, you'd get a ban for that shit.

This need the Tatsunoko Production's Yozakura Quartet treatment.

Rest well

People who like it hype it, the people who don't care don't say anything. There's a bunch of ambivalent people that just never reply.

Should I go with the [CR] or SnoopyCool translation?

I always prefered [Your-Mom]

good one, Sup Forums

Lucky Star is still good. Better than everything after Nichijou.

Kids don't know [Your-Mom]

I feel old

I hate myself for having hope despite seeing it coming.

we're on the same boat

nice! Spic &Wofl, Index S3, and now Bsicuit Hammer comfirmed!

Does my heart proud to know people still fall for this.

>another Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer fake anime thread

Why do I always fall for them?

I always fall for this shit, fuck you op.

>literally Evangelion but without the robots and with more characters
There are a shit ton of direct references to it and the ending was just a reskin of episodes 25 and 26.

The Evangelion of our generation

you truly are the boku no pico of our time
septic. simply, septic. senpai

Your first clue should have been when it was on the last page without 550 replies.

>winter 2018
fuck that's almost a year away. oh well at least we're getting an adaptation