Less than one week left until Yuri on Stage and a SEASON 2 announcement...

less than one week left until Yuri on Stage and a SEASON 2 announcement. How are you going to celebrate the return of fag-skating?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Annaanonly/status/856027539734745088
myreadingmanga.info/praline-α-tetsubun-yuri-ice-dj/
exhentai.org/g/1054410/8fafe99c75/
myreadingmanga.info/red-cat-brigade-inariya-fusanosuke-yuri-ice-dj-mahou-no-kuni-ga-yomigaeru-eng/
twitter.com/JannyMedvedeva/status/856145078993027072
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't get my hopes up, I want s2 so badly

>TV Asahi shill for WTT
>Avex loves money
>ISU promotes YOI
>RL skaters positive
>sales BTFO all other anime of the season/year
>Sayo said she wanted to continue

I'd be surprised if they don't announce a S2 at this point.

Me too, I know it will happen eventually but I don't want to expect it too soon. Imagine if it turned out like Osomatsu s2? It was huge but the announcement took forever.

>they announce S2
>it's in 2019
What do?

I'd wait forever. But realistically most likely is Winter 2018. Fall 2017 is too soon. Then again I would not put it past the madwomen involved.

Visit to Thailand where they hangout with Phichit when?

IIRC in the pash interview Yamamoto said she was told to "proceed fast with yoi" which can only mean one thing. Since it will require twice the effort and money of an average anime, they have to start at to compose the new music and coreographies asap, the animation itself is the least of the problems.

Where is she?

>implying now the baha team is free from pre-production they won't all be full-steam on YOI S2

dubs and S2 is sakuga masterpiece

Is this a good thing?
twitter.com/Annaanonly/status/856027539734745088

Well it's another reason to not to kill yourself yet.

Enjoy your mappa cour 2 quality decay

Kek, he doesn't even need the mask.

Hah, that's great.

Does he know? Or he thinks it's a fanmade cartoon version of him?

Victor is 28 years old, JCM is almost 30 years older, and way uglier than him. He's 3DPD after all.
This meme that Victor has to look EXACTLY like him is stupid and old.

He probably looked into it. It's not as if the characters shares the name with him or is an actor.

I wish he watched YOI, I'd like to hear his opinion about BaldFat and the anime in general.

>not knowing baha is pre-produced

Live action when?

>marimekko bag
I hope Helsinki would make an appearance in S2.

hOLY SHIT

Hopefully never
I wouldn’t mind an ice skating show though, with skaters redoing the programs of the 6 GPF finalists and Bald's FS

Oh shit, finally Yuzu acnowledges YOI, sort of. At least they're in the same room.

Oh you're right. I'd be so damn happy if they visited Finland.

Was there a BD 4 link in the previous threads?

I want a YOI ice show so bad. It seems like a financially viable idea considering how well fujo stage shows do, and an ice show would be genuinely entertaining so I'm sure it could draw a large audience.

I hope KuboSayo gets so shocked about this that they spontaneously announces S2 in the upcoming event

He didn't acknowledge YOI at all, it's just that it had a collaboration with the WTT.

>ywn wake up to a curvy Piglet sleeping soundly next to you
>ywn have breakfast with him after you walked your beautiful dog in the streets
>ywn wait to hug your lewd Piggy while he seduces you on the ice
>ywn pleasure this curvy Piggy while he writhes on your bed begging for your touch

Why live Sup Forums

Only nips and gaijin living in nipland would be able to see it though, the others would have to wait for camrips or BD release, I'm already depressed at the thought

That's why I said 'sort of, at least they're in the same room'. It seemed likely he was going to avoid any sort of connection with it at all.

No user ;_;

>13 sad whale

This makes me amused. We've come a full circle. No live actions though, please.

I can live without all that as long as Bald doesn't have to.

That said I think piggy has given me a minor chubby fetish

One can one 3D old man look so much like Victor down to the heart mouth. I know he was the model but holy shit. Also, Yuzu indirectly acknowledging Yuuri. These are some weird times we are living in.

Yuzufags on a suicide watch

*How

See example of butthurt Yuzufag just here

I'm not a Yuzufag though and like said, it's better if he avoids it.

I never said it's better if he ignores it, I said I expected him to. I have zero respect for people who are so afraid of being associated with homos that they won't even acknowledge a harmless TV series.

He doesn't have to acknowledge anything and you have no idea why he doesn't acknowledge it, maybe he just doesn't give a shit.

And I doubt Yuzu is not acknowledging it for that reason, he just doesn't have any sns and it's not like a journalist during interviews is going to ask him about it so even if he knows about the anime and maybe even watched it, it's not like we will know.

>maybe he just doesn't give a shit.
Probably this.

I think that user is right though. Yuzu or any nip skater probably won't aknowledge YOI because 1) they don't have interest in anime general and/or 2) the otaku/NEET stigma with anime is strong. Gaijins don't have the latter problem.

See

I have no idea why you made a thread when there is no new info. Wait until the actual event to make one.

Well we can never really know, it wouldn't be surprising if he avoided it out of concern for his reputation but he has no SNS so it'd be hard for him to bring it up naturally anyway. But my point is that I definitely don't think it's 'better' to ignore it.

why do nips keep talking about soap

Yuzu is a guy who has kept on skating in frilly costumes to lyrical songs for years despite all the remarks about him being too feminine and copying Johnny Weir too much and wondering about his sexuality. I doubt he would give a shit about what people think about him watching YOI if he did.

It's not for you to decide and you made your point pretty clear by blowing your load too early sperging about how you apparently think he's afraid of being associated with homos. Next time try to be more subtle with your retarded assumptions.

Don't start these dumb discussions here, you and all the other anons please stop

This is what happens when you make a thread to talk about literally fucking nothing.

I was talking hypothetically because some retard, presumably you, put words into my mouth about how it would be better if he ignore it. And clearly it doesn't even apply now that we know he isn't worried about being in a picture with Piggy.

Why are Yuzufags so psychotic at even the slightest implication of something negative about him?

They never learn, and I actually sort of understand the shitposters from other threads who come here to laugh at us
(I'm not the user who made it if that's what you implied)

>why are Yuzufags so psychotic
>says the person who shit their pants over some retardedly perceived homophobia
>I HAVE ZERO RESPECT FOR SOMEONE WHO REFUSES
>implying I'm a Yuzufag

Just take the L autist.

Because he is like an idol. It never happens with the other japanese skaters.

Did they create YOI related soap?

>Yuzu might be faggot but not faggot enough to watch garbage on ice
kek

>t.contrarian fujo
Fuck off back to homo threads.

at least shitpost about something yoi related. here enjoy this quality doujinshi

myreadingmanga.info/praline-α-tetsubun-yuri-ice-dj/

That yandere Victor doujin is up too exhentai.org/g/1054410/8fafe99c75/

>JCM gets into yoi
>Lambiel finds out due to social media, get in touch and start bounding over it
>3 months later Lambiel finally comes out
>Engaged to JCM

Would the universe implode?

Yuuri getting off on it seemed pretty in character. Baldfat is best.

bald can't marry himself

Those are Bald's parents, so it's fine

I don't understand this doujin. Victor doesn't seem to care that there's cum in Yuuri's shoes

I don't know but that would be very entertaining.

Victor looks like Rasputin

Yuzu wears a Tokyo Ghoul strap on his backpack so I don't think he's afraid of the stigma, he either just doesn't care or it's simply something he has no reason to share as said. I do think however that the picture with the cutout in the background seems rather intentional.

Because he put it there as a creepy yandere method of fostering Piggy's dependence on him

I think he knows user. Somebody tell Kubo. I bet she would faint.

Pretty sure she knows by now. She posted some pictures of her getting JCM's autograph on a candy wrapped on Instagram, and he was holding what looks like a Cloud Strife plush doll, so unless some fan gave it to him (why though?) he could be a weeb...

Where's the yandere Piggy ones? ;_;

Between the two of them Victor's not the obsessed fan with creepy shrine-ish bedrooms.

So fags have no sense of loyalty?

The opposite. It's just Fairyfags, they are delusional.

Can we not get into the fatfairy rants today, they always shit up the threads.

I really don't understand why you make threads for nothing. Just wait until the event actually happens. The IP count in these threads are already really low.

That was a fun read. This one is pretty tame, but I like it. myreadingmanga.info/red-cat-brigade-inariya-fusanosuke-yuri-ice-dj-mahou-no-kuni-ga-yomigaeru-eng/

One of my favourite doujins solely for the beautiful art.

She is the mangaka behind Maiden Rose right? She has gorgeous art but can't be assed to finish a single work that isn't doujins.

I wish the next season we get some moment like in this doujinshi, this artist is so good.

>pic
My sides that's hilarious, I have to read it now.

Best artist, she made the russian farm one aswell.

Wow I had no idea

I think it's the way Nips dealing with these things. Like Shoma mentioned in an interview he likes watching anime. But he would never say which one straightforwardly, as if mentioning other works is a taboo or something. They simply avoid it.

What if JCM and Johnny Weir got engaged?

Ever seen the Mr. Bonding quest in pokemon ORAS? That's exactly what it's going to happen

>no rings

reeeeeeeeee

twitter.com/JannyMedvedeva/status/856145078993027072

>Victor?

This fucking weeb

Kek I was going to say the same. I don't understand how doujinka can forget them when they've given so much attention to them before. Really anyone forgetting them is weird to me.

I hope Kubo retweets this for her Yoi shitposting account

So does it mean that she wants YuzuYuuri's feminine penis?

They're still in denial that BaldFat are engaged, their love exceeded anyone's expectation so the brain can't classify it as a real thing.
We all never experienced a dream come true.

I still don't understand why IGN has Baldfat in their Twitter banner.

I laughed at the fact that they edited Yurio out of that pic

They seem a bit out of place kek

They look even more displaced when you realize every other character is ready to punch stuff and fight but here's the ice skating husbands just...posing.