Re:Zero

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit#heading=h.hy3sswr3ftku
youtube.com/watch?v=j6U-IXKpfls
wolfgirl.org/pub/ReZero_Ayamatsu.mkv
mega.nz/#!YUtlGSyT!vt1TBCW81Izy866sZ5XtlUlMWnaV8_jAulcnRMGx-gc
pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq
wolfgirl.org/pub/a4-c130 (124b).pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

Out of the way monstergirl waifu faggots

Best girl coming through

Nobody in this series has done as much for Suubs as Echidna

>teach him about witches
>teach him about history
>consult with him on RbD
>give him some emotional closure in the form of the first trial
>orchestrate multiple tea parties with ghost puppets all for the sake of saving suubs when he is broken
>resigns herself to playing house with her soul dolls for eternity all for best boys sake

Echidna is the ultimate life form

Furrys,vegetables and knife earred dendrophiles should off themselves.

Cute Ferri

>teach him about witches
subaru never cared about this
>teach him about history
same as above
>consult with him on RbD
he could talk with everyone about this but the reason he didn't did that because he was scared of satella, echidna lied to him that nothing gonna happen and turned out satella was already killing people outside
>give him some emotional closure in the form of the first trial
only because of Rem he was able to that, subaru even stated that
>orchestrate multiple tea parties with ghost puppets all for the sake of saving suubs when he is broken
satella was the one who saved him, before that he tried to kill himself to leave the shitty tea party
>resigns herself to playing house with her soul dolls for eternity all for best boys sake
nice headcanon

echidna is shit and fucking one dimensional

Season 2 when?

;_;

Itai

>cancerous furfags still shit up the board

No wonder quality threads are hard to find nowadays.

Stop making threads unless a news comes up or new translation comes up. The threads have been shit lately with the shitposters and you guys keep replying to them.

I noticed that since I rewatched the series, Emilia, while useless, does seem to accept subis love at the end of arc 3.

Though...
I'm still confused as to why subi loves Emilia so much when there is a devoted maid with him at all times...

Stop bumping the thread and let it die

And rem really is just better than Emilia in terms of support, humor ,personality, modesty and development.

Arc 3 lacked any development for Emilia, and for the main love interest, it seems like a fatal flaw in the series.

The only way I think it can redeem itself if Emilia showed envy or possessiveness over best boy in terms of his care for rem

Ferris a cute!

you aware that a new chapter is out?

weird that user-sama didn't posted it

Maybe he missed it. Thank you
mega:#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
Motherfucker here we go

Praise summary user

Emilia's really growing on me as she steps more and more into the spotlight. No idea how Tapei's doing it but I'm loving the ride

emilia chapters are always boring as fuck but finally next chapter is Ram vs Roswaal

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

So this is the last chapter of Arc 4?
Did summaryanon say anything about translating Arc 5?
I'm autistic enough to think that he won't put in Arc 5 translations in a MEGA called A4. And I'm also not sure he said he'll keep on translating this.

I definitely didn't expect that so close to the end.
No, it's 124B, we still have to complete the B-side before we advance to chapter 130. Summary probably named it like that so it gets properly ordered after 129, the way it's supposed to be

So does the second trial actually keep you imprisoned as long as you don't find your answer?

It's more important that you tell me if we'll have Arc 5 translated by summaryanon.

He said he'll even do the extra chapters before that and Arc 6, don't worry
Not sure how he'll organize the mega though

>Ram: “I have come to snatch you away from your witch delusions.”
Based nee-sama.

Rem and Ram are really alike in that regard

today I remind them
docs.google.com/document/d/1_wOtTltdwZhHK0UKaV1AelPcA-K70SdWPcY3FTBJGnA/edit#heading=h.hy3sswr3ftku

remember to fuck off to back where you came from

reminder

youtube.com/watch?v=j6U-IXKpfls

>user-sama
He's called summary user

Rezerofags are truly the cancer of this board

good to know that your inner reddit is showing

>Rezerofags are truly the cancer of this board
This isn't the Konosuba threads.

wolfgirl.org/pub/ReZero_Ayamatsu.mkv

Here's that ayamatsu vid by Owari, softsubbed

Thanks translatoranon, I've used some of your ideas

rezerfags seem to lack self awareness too it seems

Good job

>W-w-we aren't from reddit!
Said like a bunch of con artists

>user-sama

>he

i really hope you were baiting

if not kill yourself

>And confesses that she is here to burn her loved one, consumed by an insane love, with her own.
She's crazy

DELETE THIS IMMEDIATELY

>His tantalizing voice makes a sweet ache run through her brain.
>Just by having his heterochromatic gaze on her, everything below her waist feels like it could
shatter.'
Disgusting

What the fuck are you reading

The most recent chapter with Ram talking about Roswall

Is that based on a side LN? If so, where could i possibly read that, i've never seen it in the docs

ROOOOOSWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

Praise the translatoranon!

It's a Dark Lord IF

Thanks, i love lostboy.exe

She really gets off on basically anything he does.
>Nice to her -> Panties flooded
>Apathetic about her life -> Panties flooded
>Threatening her -> Panties flooded
Thirsty as fuck.

Roswalls got that 400 years of technique

That image though.
Echidna almost started crying when Emilia spoke about a bright future. That book of hers might have said what Emilia will do in the future.
IT'S SATELLA RELATED FOR SURE.

I don't understand, when and how did Ram develop into such a massive masochist exactly? I thought her childhood went pretty well (except her losing her horn and family but I doubt she gave a shit about all that) and there's nothing in her backstory indicating she would soon become a masochist.

She was always one.

also Rem being nomed made Ram become super duper devoted to Roswaal

Yeah, Subaru mentions how because of Rem's disappearance, she kind of uses Roswaal as a support pillar.
When Rem was not a potato, she would have both Roswaal and Rem as "support pillars" basically.

I did hear it gets better later on? It kind of pisses me off though that she fucks Roswaal. Giving your kids life away to make your manipulative clown live longer is repulsive.

Maybe that's why she wants Emilia to voice her convictions.
If she stays useless she'll eventually become WoE or something like that.
Perhaps she's starting to deviate from that path due to Subaru but Echidna still doesn't trust her as long as she doesn't have any actual plans for the future.

>Giving your kids life away to make your manipulative clown live longer is repulsive.
Wait what

If they had a kid that would likely end up as roswall's new body

The original Roswaal takes their descendant's bodies. The reason he most likely picked Ram was because she's an oni with high magic capabilities and because if the child has a horn, he basically becomes a god.

cont.
That's the reason he's so godlike already actually.
I believe at some point it's insinuated that he is into half-breeds because of that too, but this might be wrong.

Where does that get revealed, also why does the original Roswaal talks like Hector, is it some kind of trauma?

Is this joke?
Why would a new Roswaal that has never met the witch ever fall in love with the witch? She knows her since 400 years ago, how else do you think that happened if he's human? I think he outright states to Subaru that he's 400 years old.
Previous chapters also hint at it, and it's hinted pretty hard when Beatrice explains her relation to Roswaal.

Roswaal at some point starts researching in Echidna's library and learns how to swap bodies. At some point, Beatrice also says his first descendant had a glowing golden eye (original had both golden eyes), and ever since, every descendant had it (that's the implication).

new Q&A
•General Questions about the Witches
•General Questions about the Archbishops

pastebin.com/TUV8u3yq

Q: The witches have bizarre values and abilities, but do the normal human needs and bodily functions still remain?
A: Even the witches will die if they don’t eat, and die if they don’t sleep, although perhaps they don’t feel much sexual desire. Actually, the author dislikes depicting sexual desire, so all of the characters in the story will lack it, for the most part. Please think of the characters as having a need to eat, a need to sleep, and something else in place of sexual desire making up the basis of their essence. Minerva-tan pees, too.

SEASON 2 WHEN? FUCK.

>Actually, the author dislikes depicting sexual desire
This is dumb.
But oh hey, at least he isn't actively trying to avoid it. He at least depicts Roswaal and Ram.

Never.

>no sexual desire
N O T H U M A N S C O M F I R M E D

so any events taking place in the near future where we could see a potential announcement of season 2 or a OVA where they properly conclude arc 3

So we all agree Roswaal is the final boss right?

>Actually, the author dislikes depicting sexual desire, so all of the characters in the story will lack it, for the most part.
He really went out of is way to make Arc 2 Subaru scummy then

To be honest I tought it was some kind of anti-aging magic and the different eye colours were a side effect

mega:#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

Can someome please upload a4-c130 on google drive i cannot download on mega.

Beatrice says he passes away.

I think I overlooked it, thanks user

is this character only posted so much because of how cancerous their design is?

How can you not like depicting sexual desires? Even most authors who don't even rely on sexual fanservice still have some form sexual depiction in their works.

>wolfgirl.org/pub/a4-c130 (124b).pdf
Thanks!
You can delete now.

How is it cancerous?

how is a catgirl(boy) design cancerous?

It's the essence of 3D trapfaggotry in the 2D form

>Puck noticed Emilia's mental wounds, and removed everything reflective from her vicinity. He would even call out to her when she was out fetching water, distracting her so that she would not face herself on the water's surface.

OH SHIT

Can't tell if best cat-father or just overly-caring one

What, no? Ferri is a beautiful and adorable cinnamon bun.

>furfag
>catboy(boi)
>annoying
>useless

I mean she could just dye/cut her hair

Don't forget he's a cunt who disobey orders and his mistrust of Subaru is what's pushing Crush into the depths of oblivion.

Memeboy at least tries to save people, while Healix only faps on his healer superiority donger

I'm calling it, Crush's gonna drop that weak ass faggot when she learns about Subaru efforts to save her

>Q: Around how old do the witches look?
>A: Sekhmet: mid-twenties, Carmilla, Minerva, Echidna: late teens, Daphne: middle-schooler, Typhon: early grade-schooler.
So Pandora is smaller than a middle-schooler? I'm really curious about her design now

>mid twenties
>tired
>everything is a bother
MUH BASED WITCH OF ADULT

>Not the "DANGEROUSLY CHEESY" edit

You had one fucking job

I say furryfaggot is useless is because he really is just a diamond dozen healer that didn't really change the plot at all. He was just there as a distraction

Stop bullying Ferri immediately.

Provide defences for the catboy

Otherwise you will be forced to admit that there is nothing to his other than his sugar butt boipucci

>spoiler
Fucking cut your Ethernet cord

How do you want me to defend Ferri, my bro?

ferris did nothing wrong

>diamond dozen

its "dime a dozen" as in so cheap 10 cents will get you 12 of them boipuccies

Jokes on you, I'm on wifi

Picrelated: best healer

I never found him annoying.

130(124b) is up