recreators.tv/news/?id=43280
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did she mean by this?

It's black.

>Expected her to gag drinking it after she said all that stuff about coffee
Missed opportunity.

She voted Trump.

I want a Selesia daki

Posting in hope somebody will translate the bits about Rui, Sharkteeth and Big Boss.

Big Boss's gun fires gravity bullets, maybe

Gravity bullets?

This has to be the dullest anime of the season and anyone who is still watching this after ep 3 CLEARLY has shit taste

Probably Gravitational Beam Emitter reference

>Shalcke

I bet you watch (not)Oreimo-sensei

Why even post when you have literally nothing worth to post

>the anime ends with Red asking to drink coffee in her story before she returns back

I can't believe people fall for the same shit again after what author did with all fans in Oreimo.

At least in these threads everyone is still cautious because of Aoki and often shitpost about him.

Not when LWA is airing.

>Gravitational Beam Emitter (GBE), a petite but powerful weapon capable of creating holes miles long
Old men power

literally irrelevant

A nothing is real theory leads them nowhere though, so it's correct to be dropped. It's why there are no "God willed it" in science, even if it is possible then what, pray to Him?

They have to find out a theory with practical effects first, like the creators on her side have the powers to change their reality.

Not sure if you can take it literally. It's like someone saying "the life of your dreams awaits you", it's not like the life already exists, it's just a potential. But I guess, in her perspective her world always existed, and it's more convenient to her think it as an independent realm that happened to be altered rather than something created on the spot by a whim.

How long until Mamika changes her magic chant to "Lyrical Tokarev Kill Them All"? It fits her better.

she should just die

I'M SCREAMING SOMETHING TO YOU

Her benevolent leader wouldn't allow it. Unless it's for Setsuna.

Alicetelia should get raped by a pack of niggers.

Jerks.

>old lady steals MC's harem from right under his nose

Hope he'll get more hime interactions at least.

I just started a few hours ago and I like it. The concept is nice and meta. The pacing is horrifically dull but the characters present and promised seem intersting.

How is a creator affecting reality? And how the hell do they use magic? Where does the energy come from?
If it lacks basic properties of reality like conservation of energy then it's not real. What it means pragmatically is irrelevant. The question was why nobody "real" comes up with the idea that they aren't real themsleves, they need the infodump character from a JRPG to spoonfeed them. People meet their creations in the flesh and they act like it's the normal order of things half an hour later. It's just bizzare.

>old lady
Rude!

Hime's gonna abduct him

its almost too meta for me

>reverse isekai

Whats next?

That lucky faggot.

All of the characters seem pretty interesting except for the protagonist.

Hataraku Maou-sama had reverse isekai a few years ago.

Reverse reverse isekai

How did that show explain its occurrence?

This is a return to basics. A fantastic character intruding on everyday life. From angels, to spies, to aliens, to monsters it's all been done before. That's like calling FS/N rev-isekai. I like the added bonus of them also being in a piece of media and I wonder how far they'll push the 4th wall.

Can't be helped.

Everyone is already aware of the possibility that the entire world is not real.

But the character not being real while the rest of the world is doesn't make sense. They can interact with "real" humans, can destroy things and use powers that no one else like flying and having a magic portable sword. How can they be not "real"? Some collective delusion Lain style?

>The breasts talked!
>As expected of breasts!

>reverse isekai'd character in an isekai world

>I'm screaming
>I scream
>ice cream
>Hyouka

>tfw Oreki can probably solve the mystery

From what I vaguely remember, demon lord (main character) opens a portal to a random world when he has to run away from the hero, and it just happens to lead to Earth

It's just another story one layer more real than Vogelchevalier.
Meteora came up with this, the "real" characters don't give a shit about thei laws of their world crumbling even though one of them is an LN trash author who probably thinks about isekai ideas twice a day, that's what is strange.

Ugly Hime.
Dumb Hime.
Terrible voice Hime.
Stupid hat Hime.

I don't really remember. Satan got his ass handed to him by a hero in the fantasy dimension, so he escaped to the Earth dimension, where he lost most of his powers and wound up working at McDonalds.

So Meteora goes to Selejia's world or vice versa? Does that mean that when Hime visted Selejia's world she reverse reverse isekai'd?

>when Hime visted Selejia's world she reverse reverse isekai'd?

Thats exactly what she did, welp.

It's reverse isekai because they are characters from another worlds coming to Earth but it's the reverse of the idea because the actual MC (Glasses) was isekai'd from the real Earth after meeting Train-kun. Reverse reverse isekai.

Yes, that's pretty much how it went.
And turns out they're from another planetary system

> the "real" characters don't give a shit about thei laws of their world crumbling
As if any person in this world knows for a fact any law of our universe at all, let alone a japanese LN author. The laws we have are only there because we couldn't find any better, and magic is not considered real by science only because we have a sample of 0 recorded occurrences.

If magic was real, it wouldn't be magic. It would just be another kind of science.

And so would be those anime characters being real. So what about the laws of the world crumbling?

People not being able to fly without tools is common sense to anyone. What kind of a fucking autist wouldn't question his world after witnessing a real life anime fight scene?

>losers that while their lives away serialising fantasy to other losers whiling their lives away as wagies
>not super fucking stocked to see their bombastic dreams turn to life
After seeing your imagination come to life and then confirm its legitimacy with reality defying feats, why even bother caring?
>no self insert to bro around with
>no tailor made heroine to creep on

That implies it's empirical you spastic fuck. There are three tenants of science. If it cannot be learned through adherence to them then it isn't science.

Surely magic has rules.

Someone either simple or open-minded, or that just play along even if it could all be a dream. Wouldn't you at least enjoy the most perfect lucid dream you ever had? And if you're dead nothing you can do, at least the other side is really more interesting.

I'd rather not having every character sperging their existential insecurities and instead keep it to themselves.

'rules' isn't science. Religion has rules. Empiricism means that it must be capable of sensational perception and by extension measurement.
For instance, while you MIGHT be able to measure the result of a 'spell' in a quantifiable way (flame was this large, this colour and burned for this long) unless you can measure the magical method the individual used to produce it you're not really doing anything.

That also assumes that magic is consistent which most settings would say that it isn't. For example. If one person imagined red to get fire scientifically you'd suggest that the other woudl too. If they didn't you'd have to model why. If you couldn't that ain't science, just anecdote and (as magic should be) mysticism- a general dogma around how to do things. But then say red worked for everyone what about the method of how position where it appears or how hot it burns or how large the naked flame. If that method varied again how would you measure it and model it?

>People expected anyone but the Kirino to win.
Kuronekofags are always surprising.

That also presumes that the conditions for magic are uniform. What if the 'mana' of the area dictates the approach? Wrestless mana requires the caster to channel less mana but with a darker shade of red but if not every one is red then not everyone might need to darken theirs. What if that's only a specific type of wrestless mana? How do you quantify mana behaviour? Multiple spectums? Multiple axies? How can you if only the magic user can sense it and only in the sense of a general intuitive 'vibe'. What if, people interpret sensitivities differently, where one sees restless another sees 'square mana' and so one and so forth with any number of idioisms springing forth.

It would by nature have to remain a mystic craft rather than a scientific industry.

Volk, begnadet für das Schöne,
Vielgerühmtes Österreich.
Vielgerühmtes Österreich.

In Japan, the color itself and the race is completely distinct thing.
Japanese would understand nothing if refer the whites and the blacks as "Shiro" and "kuro".
It's would be more comprehensible if it were names of cats, not race.

Marine's breasts are actually bigger than hers.

A protagonist can still be interesting or at least likable even in a setting full of fantastical characters unlike himself. I liked the idea they had going with him being an artist, but aside from that he's uninspired and boring to see. This is just the beginning of the series though, and they can possibly warm me up to him.

I was joking with a cliche line. I know irony and sarcasm doesn't transfer over very well so that's on me.

Basically he's pretty shit. No character at all. Doing the beta harem fauning over chicks waltz ( say stupid thing, get bashful, n-no I should apologise, she gets bashful, n-no I shouldn't have brought it up) shit.

Lucky for me Clockwork World has reawakened my need for really shitty 90s schlock anime, complete with by the numbers MCs. So while I'd actaully appreciate a real character, he still manages to fill a weird and temporary soft spot from nostalgia.

I want to tell Meteora that Korn is a superior music for angsty teens.

Eh, since I was the stupid one who couldn't understand the sarcasm it's mostly my fault.

黒 = Black, the color, #000000, not afro descendants, nor race
人 = human, person.

黒 alone is just color.

Satan pls. That's the worst fucking taste I've ever heard.

"Black" by itself doesn't mean "black man" anywhere outside USA either. It was a joke.

Out of the way cagers, Lancer is here!

It does in my country. So that's two at least.

Yeah, he creates shit with his ass. Kadokawa then compresses that shit into anime.

Can some user translate this please ?

VROOOOOOM

I would need to pick a dictionary for that.
But the hime is seeing the dictionary for more complex, less used or old words to be used.
Because it is cool/chuuni.

>"Thus" (arhaic reading(like medieval archaic))
>so cool
>let's put it to use immedietaley

vroom

Red is the cutest thing
My heart skipped a beat when she suddenly posed to be checked by the illustrator in this scene

She's into some kinky stuff isn't she

Nyarohodo

Don't bully the chuuni

No

>This is the last shot we'll see of her before she dies.

Thanks

>tfw laughing at cagers stuck in 100km long traffic as I fly over their heads on my motorcycle unicorn

And then she comes back because she understands her power.

Nothing to come back to for the sacrifice she's going to make.

recreators.tv/news/?id=43280

30 min late broadcast next week? My power level is not enough to understand this

>ABC
Who cares?

Yes that's what it says basically.
Your reward is a rare hime

The MC from re:creators gets summoned to another world and meets his creator, who happens to be a character from MC´s manga.

I want to make Hime cum and buy her a sword.

Sota pretty much lost his use in the third episode. What is he going to add to the story? Both Created moved in with sex-hair and they found the writer of Selesia. Not only that, Marine has access to the Creator of Meteora.
So, what the benefit of keeping Sota around?

Did no one pay attention to what Hime and Red said at all?