Hand to hand combat. Caged hexagon. No titan shifting or weapons

Hand to hand combat. Caged hexagon. No titan shifting or weapons.

Annie - 5'0" 116 lbs
Mikasa - 5'6" 149 lbs

Who would win?

i bet mikasa would win

After having this flashback, Eren started fucking up Reiner using technical advantage, which is what Annie's got on her side in this fight.

So the plot would imply Annie won this.

Which stage?

You think he'll ever refer to this ever again, Annie returning is something i'm not sure will happen or not it could go either way but I did wanna see this fight.

Annie because she has canonically had more experience in the matter
Misaka is just the typical NIPPON STRONK character that the author wanks over

Sure, in a 1000 years in the future she'll break out from her crystal.

Mikasa is an ackerman, they are op. Annie is well trained but just a regular human and dwarfed by mikasa physically.

>Mikasa has the weight advantage
>also has superhuman physical ability
Mikasa wins.

Does it turn into yuri hatefuck at the end?

Sure

I would say Annie. Her fighting style is specially made to counter brute strength, if I remember.

Final Destination

>tfw even anime girls are taller and heavier than me

Mikasa or Annie too?

Idk mikassa is super human

She's not just brute strength though. She is also insanely quick

It's pretty fucking obvious that Mikasa won. Her speed, power, and reflexes are all on a much higher level than Annie. A few judo lessons from her father isn't going to help her.

Yeah, but so was Reiner with his fucking armor and Eren still managed to get the upper hand because of the flashback.

Mikasa has Ackerman hax. If Annie can't shift she automatically loses. Her warrior training can only get her so far against a literal superhuman like Mikasa. Her best hope would be to keep Mikasa from getting a hold on her because she manages that Mikasa can just use her Ackerman strength to rip Annie's head right off her shoulders.

It's made to counter brute strength, but it might not be able to withstand Ackerman level strength. By brute strength I mean like what Reiner has for example. The Ackermans like Mikasa and Levi are on a whole different level. At some point, raw strength will always win out over technique. Annie's main strength moreso lies in her shifter ability + techniques. Taking out the shifter side and leaving her with a human body will significantly decrease her combat potential.

>This manga went from a David and Goliath story about mankind fighting against something above them on the food chain to a pseudo mecha with a shitty jewish angle thrown in

The fuck am I reading?

Mr. Isayamas Wild Ride

I want to get off Mr. Isayama's Wild Ride.

Annie would.

both of them on both

the more important question is "who cares?"

A large chunk of secondaries will drop it during the uprising arc because WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE TITANS?

>tfw mikasa is 10 inches shorter than you and weighs 10lbs more

They'll be spared the nonsense and disappointment then.

I feel kind of bad for you, I don't know what to say

t. skelly mclankerton

If you're not cute enough to be trans, sucks to be you.