Eva is shit and anno is talentless hack

why is he working in the industry? i mean he is talentless hack who can't write for shit. also i saw eva and the end of evangelion (i understood everything) and i still can't understand the appeal. also asuka is one of the biggest cunt in all of anime.

fuck evangelion

It is the same delusional effect as with Rolling Stones etc. Was one of the first = must be good.
Standards and techniques then were substantially worse than in the current era. But people like to like what their predecessors liked in order to maintain contact with them.

For example, people buy usability-wise very badly designed guitar classics over and over again because it IS the original and authentic design that the masters before used so that it cannot be absolute shit that it is.

success breeds jealousy

>2 posters prior to mine

One of you two is OP you fag

godzilla was pretty good desu

faggot ripoff

Neon Genesis Evangelion, Rebuild 1.0 and EoE are great in my opinion but now anno makes trash animes like 3.0

you guys seem upset

>Was one of the first
But anime was invented in 1960 by that one furfag, and then perfected by his students, the legendary Kill 'Em All Baldy, and the now dead Shoujoshit Artisan. The talentless hack hasn't made a single work they didn't ripoff the masterpieces of the 2nd generation.

seems legit

the only reason why eva sold so well is that pesudo intellectuals could wank to their reflection because they understand "deep" sybolism in it

Plenty of other pretentious shit anime didn't sell. Eva sold because it's giant robots + harem. That's the only reason.

but all of them are fucking shit tier, especially asuka, the cunt-mistress of anime

asuka worst girl

this

Probably because the moeshit they love won't be remembered over a year from now much less 20 years from now like Eva.

moeshit is equaly bad as eva. eva is rememberd mostly because it was one of the first that got popular in the west. it got popular because toonami pushed it

Most original post on Sup Forums ever.

>because it was one of the first that got popular in the west

If that's why explain it's persisting popularity in Japan.

I think people give shinji too much shit

pseudo-intellectual ego-sroke or "it has christian and cabbalistic symbolism so it has to be smart". also bopular doesent equals good (sao is popular and the less said about that "seriees" the beter)

my personal opinion is that yes shinji is bad but asuka is even worse

It has a nice ending. The middle / start is kinda bad. The characterization is better than your average anime (or series). There is some snowballing effect in play, making it be a little better rated than it should be, really.

yes

harem???? did you even saw the anime dude, there nothing like harem in the anime, they have little clues that they like shinji, but it never happened. And they are no robot in the anime, except that episode where they try to imitate the evas.

>there nothing like harem in the anime

Uh uh hi guys

thats echhi, not harem.

and whats the anime in the righ, please :3

Space runaway ideon

You're wrong and don't understand what mecha means. It's not literal pure mechanical robot.

yeah, i forgot that part, but still, evangelion is far from being shit.

baka shinji...

What the fuck do you know? You're wrong about everything you say, and you don't even recognize Ideon. Don't share your stupid opinions that are founded on ignorance.

Ideon fanboy

they are not robots, still a mecha anime, and your argument is pretty bad dude, "it has girls semi naked, it has to be shit", its like saying the witcher 3 is shit because Gary fucks everyone.

Agree with you

yeah, these type of people are the same who didnt understand the anime, yeah it has stupid parts where you want to kill everyboy, but i think thats the point of the anime.

you are a cunt

Holy shit how did you get here?

How is this show Morty said its good burp probably shit like most stuff Morty burp recommends

>Oh look it's a contrarian thread

God i fucking hate millenials so much

i finally find it , kek

haha that pic is totaly what happened here i guess now that we know eva isnt a harem we can start having threads that arent rei vs asuka vs karou waifuposting

Anno is shit nowadays. The higher that the monkey can climb, the more he shows his tail.

This piece of shit is what proves it.

well eva 3.0 was the worst of the 3 movies, but it isnt thaaaat bad.

Aren't these newer movies just an excuse to show off new talent anyway?

yeah, we didnt need more about evangelion, but a still like the movies, specially the 2.0 one, is so god damn good.