Kemono Friends

Which friends would you like to see in future seasons of Kemono Friends. I personally would like to see Spotted Skunk-chan (she is just so cute).

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62482770
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-zoo-penguins-dead-1.3888113
nelke.co.jp/stage/kemono-friends/
twitter.com/TTSoolBNiuIb6jG
twitter.com/kemono_butai
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/otter-pants-calgary-zoo-employees-disciplined-1.3451863
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Speaking of dead memes
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=62482770

>not using the latest news in OP
One job OP

Also they have to be friends that haven't appeared in the anime or at least only appeared in a cameo, no really popular friends that will probably return for season 2 anyway.

So will there be any way to play the upcoming game as a filthy casual iPhone owner?

That can be next OP, or maybe wait until the actual game comes out and have a screenshot of it as the OP.

Fennec, leave Arai-san alone

Yeah, most of them aren't IP locked. You'll just have to deal with Japanese text though.

not a general

>yoyoyo~

Are they gayer than Fennec and Arai-san?

Prepare japanese itunes account

It's clearly a Devilman one.

You can make a thread for whatever you want.

You need to change you store to the Japanese Apple Store to download the app. Or you can just emulate it using Nox.

>Why is alpaca fur more expensive than llama fur?

Llamas have less usable fur on them when comparing an equally-sized animal. Over half of the llama fur is guard hairs which are really coarse and not hollow, so not only are they garbage for making yarn out of, the guard hairs don't hold air in the middle which makes them less warm. Alpaca fur can ALL be used since there's no guard hair and its also softer and hollow which holds air inside each fiber making it the warmest most insulated natural fiber there is. It also doesn't absorb sweat so it's kind of like Merino wool which you can wear hiking and sweat in and it doesn't get stinky.

The penguin waifu cult grows larger

Fukkireta when?

Poor poor Nexon.

Why is this general allowed?

Friends are just for show.

Hows bang dream? It is a jew gacha game? Same developer after all

Not him but had the exact same question.

I was under the impression that mobages are a very Android sort of realm, with iPhone ports for some but not all games, is this not true?

what is this

Post your favorite set of Japuri Buns.

No, only Prairie and Beaver can be

The Zeong from Mobile Suit Gundam. And it's bullying Arai-san.

Bandori is developed by craftegg

Not true. Market share is 50:50 in japan

Just a normal Neko will be fine.

大Arai-san

Only the poor and disadvantaged buy poordroid. iPhone is the king of all in Japan.

My favourite friend has come back (really need to post other KF art the artist created though he only recently started KF stuff since he usually does Touhou and the weird Hippo stuff).

They have a dream.

Most apps have Apple in mind. It's just that its impossible to play Japanese Games without switching your itunes store to Japan.

I would but the picture got deleted last time.

We need to go deeper.

I don't recognize that robot, but I recognize that meme.

Nexon made their bed, now they must lie in it. They have only themselves to blame.

Please be TCG

Oh god damn it, I didn't even realize it was supposed to be that as well.

This fucking pengi is eating them.

Bald Eagle friend is a must. Let's Justice.

Fluffy Japari Buns in white panties are the best. Theres sadly not a lot of pictures to choose from out there yet.

Oh so it is just the same hosting platform but each with different developer.

Is... Is this allowed?

What's the twitter of this guy?

She needs them to survive the harsh cold of the arctic.

Will the penguins literally kill themselves if the cardboard cutout were to be removed?

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/calgary-zoo-penguins-dead-1.3888113
>"It seems to be some stressor led to these birds going into some kind of panic … but it's hard to say what could have triggered that."
>unfortunately found one penguin deceased in the pool and was quite shocked to see that multiple penguins were dead in the pool.
>Three other species live in Penguin Plunge, including king, gentoo and rockhopper penguins. But they were not in the same enclosure as the Humboldt penguins.

Kemono Friends high-school drama when. Can you answer the images question.

Stage show with new original story
nelke.co.jp/stage/kemono-friends/

Season 2 confirmation anytime now.

The japanese branch fucked up big time. I bet their korean overlord is very angry right now

I need more Arai-san.

I love the PPP costumes. They're so fuzzy.

>switching your itunes store to Japanese
What does this entail?

Gen 2 PPP breakup was sure harsh

twitter.com/TTSoolBNiuIb6jG

con't Official twitter account
New Friends confirmed
twitter.com/kemono_butai

I would like to see Capybara get more screen time in the next season.

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/otter-pants-calgary-zoo-employees-disciplined-1.3451863
>The otter became tangled in the clothing and then drowned, according to a necropsy.

Please refrain from giving your Friends additional clothing that they did not come with.

Fuck.
No wonder she doesn't wear pants.

>Nintendo gets the rights to do one single Kemono Friends game.
Which would you rather have, a Kemono Friends Animal Crossing or a Zoo Tycoon Kemono Friends?

It must be coming pretty soon this year, seeing how it's so popular.

I mean, it's not like this anime is hard to animate or anything. They could get it done in only a few months.

Yeah. I think bushiroad is their only choice as a publisher if they don't want to go namco or SE route. We still don't know who will develop the game.

A new japanese itunes account, google it

Would you look up Toki's skirt while she's flying with her ridiculously small head wings that shouldn't be able to allow her to fly at all let alone glide.

It has to marinate though and get that nice juicy 500 day production flavor throughout

it's gonna be nexon
They're launching the game at summer
There's no way they'll have something out by then if they're making something completely new

Damn, I never realized how shitty our zoo was.

From 500 days to 50? A bold strategy.

I have a feeling you have another question with that latter half of the sentence.

Cygames

Has Nintendo ever even made something like Zoo Tycoon? If you're going with Nintendo it'd need to be Animal Crossing.

Rushed production could screw up the story though, especially if they didn't have a concept for a sequel from the start.

Nexon is a publisher themselves though. If it were Nexon, they'd be publishing it. It's probably just going to a gameplay clone of another game already published by Bushimo though.

Someone explain this 500 days joke to me.

You don't know much effort was put into the story and screenplay, which are really important part of the season. Tatsuki must be brainstorming every other day this shit. If he's creative and good at it, it might take half a year from him, then onto animation production, which can be short now that they have a bit more funds at disposal hopefully and more skills.

I would like to see every single otter friend in the next season, they better if small clawed Otter is going to be included.

It took them 500days to make the anime.
Sauce is tatsuki

This is actually possible as nexon did develop the game

The production of the 1st season took 500 days, but this is counting from the very beginning, not animation itself and such.

I want to rape Shoebill.

>honey badger is an otter
And suddenly things start to make sense.

I'm gonna tell her that her legs are very lickable!

They didn't make any washing joke in the anime, right? Kind of weird.

But if Cygames makes something Kemono Friends related then how will Murenase! Shiiton Gauken ever get its game given that it's written by Cycomics.

Full video where?

Those aren't all otters, it's just a family of classification.

She does air washing in 12.1

I posted the picture because I don't have any images of all the otter friends by themselves, just all the otters with other mustelidae friends.

>On December 5, 2009, an 18-month-old female capybara died after being crushed by a hydraulic door.

canada why?

They're talking about the Bang Dream mobage. The Kemono Friends game is confirmed being developed by Bushi

Wrong reference, meant to quote these two.

I guess I need to adjust my sleep schedule to Kemono Friends threads again.