Could she beat Saitama?

Could she beat Saitama?

im convinced this bitch can beat anyone who doesn't have have unbeatable powers.

Is Saitama the type to be distracted by sex appeal?

Lucky him then ?

Saitama?
Easily

Satania?
Not a chance

It has to be Ryuko at her absolute peak, if she can survive a punch she has a chance. Otherwise she is pretty fucked.

But I almost doubt her absolute power since she did a lot of stuff with the help of others. Needless to say she would get killed if Saitama hit her with one serious punch.

By "it has to be Ryuko at her absolute peak" means if she was to have a slim chance. I swear I'm not ESL.

haha I love meme punchman it makes a laugh

but lifefibers

When a character as dull and boring as Saitama has to be meme'd to be enjoyable...

And I actually enjoy reading One Punch Man, just not the chapters he's in.. kinda weird.

Nobody can beat Saitama and you're retarded for asking.

Shit thread

can entry level anime beat entry level anime? NO. 'cuz entry level anime beats 'em both.

no

Depends on if Saitama finds her attractive
She can probably pull a Tatsumaki that way

It's because you're a little baby who doesn't understand the point. Saitama is a joke on superheroes who constantly bring out a new ultimate power to beat the guy who was beating him before. He just has all of the power to begin with and there's never any suspense. The point of OPM is to enjoy humor and parody, to have lots of interesting monsters without too much plot weighing things down for too long, because once things get deep and in-depth Saitama will eventually wander in and punch anyone who can't otherwise be beaten, and then a new arc can start.

It's not an "omg what's going to happen????!?!?" action anime. It's an anime based on a manga based on a webcomic where the point is you have all of the fun of a crazy superhero anime world with little to no actual tension. Some side characters develop somewhat, because it adds to the entertainment value, and they can carry on their personal growth arcs on the sideline, but ultimately Saitama always eventually shows up. When other heroes fight monsters they can either lose or win because they're not Saitama, so you get to see the interesting matchups and the strengths and weaknesses of all of these heroes and monsters. When Saitama fights against something and he doesn't immediately kill it with a punch, it's an exhibition of the full true strength and potential of that character against something which will always be better than them. Genos, Boros, Kabuto, and so on, same difference. Just entertaining fights. The point of Saitama is that he's not a generic hero, he's a generic boring person who made one decision and somehow is now the invincible hero. He's shown to be kind and sometimes wiser than he realizes, but also apathetic, lazy, oblivious (partly due to the absence of any real danger in his world and him not caring about anyone personally to emotionally need to protect them), and frankly kind of stupid, and also sort of a flake.

What about Popeye overdosed on spinach?

Maybe with Kaioken x 4 and the eternal mangekyo sharingan + hyper spinach

tl:dr

Saitama sucks and can't even carry the manga by himself. That's why all the meme'ing and parodying has to be filled with actual interesting characters for it to work, or else the character and series wouldn't last at all.

Option one if she actually works like super saiyans getting more powerful as her body regrows after damage, and Saitama acted like his usual self not throwing serious punches at first, theoretically she could just survive long enough to become as powerful as her peak potential can be. He would be inclined to let her power up as well as a possible way to finally have a good fight. Since we don't know what her limit is it could be infinite like his though. It would be a draw likely ending with them as work-out partners instead of fighting until he maybe dies of old age. He does age right?

Option two would be any fiber abilities shown in the show like marionette threads. Being structurally human underneath the god power she could in theory take control of his nervous system on skin contact and puppet him to turn his powers against himself.

Option three dump him in space until he runs out of air. The vacuum won't hurt him but he still holds his breath and breaths, so if this was a fight till knockout he would lose when he goes unconscious while suspended in an area of nothing to push against. If it's to death loop back to first two options.

>hyper spinach
is this like activated almonds

No, I mean Fubuki's got it all filled out and he just ignores it.

Holy autism, Batman.

She would get her Ass handed

This, the fact that people are triggered about Saitama proves that the point made by the author is working, powerlevelfags are autistic and will fight over anything.

Saitama's power is literally just "Stronger than Everyone Else"

Maybe challenge him to a trivia contest or something.

The healing strength factor was already done with Garou. He kept getting stronger until he peaked, then he was just weakened afterwards.

She is not that strong.
Cutting down skyscrapers in one hit and almost infinite regeneration may be impressive in KLK but is not in the grande scheme of things.

That's why I added the bit about potential infinite peak for her. Garou has a shown limit, we have not seen what peak Ryuko could potentially have if she has one though. Unless otherwise officially stated it could be infinite like spiral power in TTGL, or finite like Garou. Hence the whole just waiting for OPM to die of age, if that's even possible.

Too many unknowns with Ryuko to really say if she could or could not win like that. Same goes for any of her higher abilities. All we know is that in the OVA she retained her full power whatever that might be and has an innate mechanism to grow more power if pressed. So unless otherwise stated we're at 50/50 odds of maybes.

He's completely right though.

I stand by the idea that this fucker is the only character who could beat Saitama, simply because he would just reflect his punch back at him

Nobody else would be able to beat him

Saitama has already got his clothes torn off and it didn't effect him at all. Not sure what anyone in shit la shit can possibly do to him.

you seem to be missing the point of OPM entirely

if the only thing in the manga/anime was him going around OHKOing everything, it would be boring as shit

it's like you didn't even read the post you replied to

Could Imagine Breaker nullify Saitama's super strenght?

If Saitama punched himself would he take any damage though?

it'd just be a stalemate of accelerator reflecting his punches and saitama getting confused

She couldnt even beat a ball of yarn without help

Saitama would just run home and grab a lighter once he realized he was fighting literal fabric
gg Ryuko

a SEXY ball of yarn.

Quads confirm.

If we go by one punch rules then Ryoko would be a monster that's become human. Or wants to be human. Satsuki is a human that has broken her limits. As proof by being able to where Junketsu through sheer force of will alone. They'd both be able to fight him on even grounds in his universe I feel or at least be able to make him try. Nu would body him. She's cartoon physics incarnate.

No, but I bet she could survive his One Thrust.

What if his strength is entirely natural?

He did exercise after all.

Saitama punches the air so hard it creates a vacuum that makes breathing impossible, and then he sustains it until Accelerator is dead.

Depends.

Can she win against cock?

she could beat off his dick

COULD GOD CREATE A STONE SO HEAVY THAT EVEN HE HIMSELF COULD NOT MOVE IT?