Raildex

>Railgun 95
bato.to/reader#8cd0543135380bd1
>Accel 35
bato.to/reader#a2e1ed8ba57147a6

Astral Buddy in a few hours >Raw. Missing page 8
mediafire.com/file/0nxc5727zpvu4vq/Toaru Kagaku no Railgun Gaiden - Astral Buddy Manga Chapter 01 raw.rar
>Translation
mediafire.com/file/aqqghesrv6vehri/Astral 1.txt

>Idol Accel 20 raw
imgur.com/a/cnGlf

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/fnUXAgLq
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdIJOE9jNcM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember dear anons. The white queen was the best waifu to ever come out of Kamachi's mind. Meaning your index waifu will always be shit taste.

>Guard of (Perverts) Honor

>This is the same as throwing out a broken appliance
That's pretty sad. Touma would have lost his shit after hearing that.

Even fans of raildex don't usually like Injects either.

He would have cried. The last thing that robutt would have seen was a sad boy's crying face.

Touma crying always gets me for some reason. Like, I'm not that big of a Touma fan. But it always hits me hard every time.

That time he had to fight Tsuchimikado in NT7 hit hard. Coincidentally he had to fight a robutt there too.
With all of the NT7 references this arc, it feels like this is purposefully supposed to mirror the Rensa fight and how Touma/Mikoto do things differently.

I know exactly what you mean user. I was completely neutral on Touma until about NT9, his crying it bothers me speech fucked me up and even rereading it I'll get depressed. It's something about seeing a guy who never gives up or loses hope getting broken makes you feel like nothing is sacred/unbreakable.

White queen is for rape

Mikoto's way of thinking is more limited. When she's given a hand of cards, she can only use what she has in front of her. Even if she tries to think outside the box, her plays will still be limited to that hand.

Touma, on the other hand, will do whatever it takes to win. He'll count cards, find a way to peer into his opponent's deck, use mind tricks, pull out a hidden ace, anything. And he won't be satisfied with anything less than a royal straight flush. He'll lie, cheat, bluff and drag himself through the mud to get what he wants. He's less graceful than Mikoto and his methods give no thought to his own dignity or the dignity of the one he's trying to save.

Mikoto chose to grant the robutt's wish. Touma would trample on that wish, call the robutt stupid, stubbornly refuse to listen to any of her complaints and won't stop until she finally cracks a smile for him.

LITTLE

WHITE

QUEEN

FOR

BIG

So basically Mikoto pulled a NT14 Kamisato. I agree Touma will do as you say, but it still won't end perfectly. Sometimes things will still be out of his control even if everyone else cooperates. Just like how he technically failed so save Patricia despite Kamisato cooperating, and Nephthys had to jump in. Though in the end this doesn't change the way he does things, as he strives for perfection regardless.

STIYL

COCK

>Filenames
Love you Stiyl

Get out of here Stiyl, you can't even get your headcrab back from a broke high school boy.

That's true. He'd probably be sad if it fails, but he'll keep trying to do things his way. Sometimes he'll get discouraged, or hesitant, but he still tries to reach an ending where everyone's smiling.

Honestly, most of the people he manages to save are saved less by his victory and more just by seeing his earnest efforts. A few times, they feel saved just by seeing him try so hard for them.

In that regard, even if he failed to save the doppelganger, I would imagine that she would have felt some measure of satisfaction after seeing his efforts. It's not much, but maybe she would have smiled in her final moments.

It would still break Touma's heart, of course.

Touma is a good boy.

>Touma, on the other hand, will do whatever it takes to win.
No, he'll do literally the same one thing he ALWAYS does - template moralfag speech and then boss rush.
Why are toumafags so delusional as if their husbando is any more imaginative than a fucking potato?

I wonder what he would have done if he had stumbled across Accelerator preparing to kill 9982.

>YAMEROOOOOOO
>Accelerator chucks a train car at him, then drops another on 9982

Reminder that Mariydi doesn't like it from behind or 69. Only missionary for the purpose of procreation.

How's OT so far user?

Time to pick up NT buddy.

t. secondary cuck

t. delusional toumacuck

>Touma isn't present
>People who could have been saved end up dying
Really fires up the neurons.

Robutt is a real human bean.

Where's muh Astral Buddy?

>Touma would trample on that wish, call the robutt stupid, stubbornly refuse to listen to any of her complaints and won't stop until she finally cracks a smile for him.
Assuming that this "soul" thing that they keep talking about exists and that the doppelganger doesn't have one - it may be that she is constrained by her programming such that all her days from here on out can be nothing but despair, and that she could smile for Touma no more than Touma could punch the Tree Diagram and cause it to come up with a different result.

I'd procreate with Mayridi while holding hands if you know what I mean

>implying he ever changes his methods in NT
8 y.o. toumafags telling that Touma pulls off Aleister-tier keikakus whenever he fights someone when?

Jesus, u guys,..
>Raildex never rest huh?
Btw,
All 4 (fours) RAWs (completed) in here:
pastebin.com/fnUXAgLq

Wait until afternoon/evening eastern time, it says in the OP

>Stiyl
>mobileposter posting without Nagaispace spam
Where's the Frendafag

The first person he doesn't do this to is High Priest, that's like forty fucking novels in.

Which one? The really angry one?

Yeah, that one

Astral Buddy? More like Astral BOOTY

Cancer

HOOOOOOOOOOOO?!?

We're an endangered species.

Another 10th Years Anniversary clean text from Fuyukawa

Well, if there hasn't been a second one since NT12 then I think that's me.

Did they announce all of the "secret projects" yet?
And what are they?

>tfw no well drawn Raildex ryona
;_;

Cute. The art has come a long way.

A Certain Magical Powered Kanamin soon.

Kuroko meme gal

Not yet

>tfw we finally have Junko's name
We can witness the impossible again. Mie illustration in two weeks, for sure.

Actually, he just did.

Has season 3 been announced yet?

Tomorrow.

This looks interesting. Judging by the date on the cover does it mean it'll come out in 3 days?

>COCK
Stiyl, that subete remind me
After Tsuchimikado, You're the second fav character of Kamachi BUT:
where are you now Stiyl))))))))))))))).....................
echo
echo
echo

I wanna marry Mariydi "Ice Girl 1" Whitewitch

12yo kid, for magicgod sakes

Where are the illustrations for HO anyways? It's been forever.

>implying you wouldn't want a blonde loli bride

This. I need them.now.

So does this count as Mikoto killing a person even if it's "just" a robot?

Kuribot was experiencing emotions and acting on them so I don't see why it wouldn't count.

Kuribot has no soul

But souls aren't real. What is a human if not just a biomachine with complex thoughts?

She's just a machine. No different than throwing away a toaster if you think about it.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdIJOE9jNcM

This is true suffering. Nobody cares about a cyborg being manually shut down.

Observer-chan spin-off manga soon?

Nope, crossover with eromanga at Sept

It's for the best, now her organs can be used to fix up Kuribo.

This is your cold blooded murderer for tonight.

Save me Junko-chan!

We were overdue more cold and murderous Misaka.

At least she has blood.

I will marry all the raildex drill girls

You know what that robot girl was probably thinking as Mikoto killed her?

Probably something along the lines of 100011101001001001111001000

I was thinking more along the lines of 'You suck, Mikoto. Why couldn't it be Touma instead? He would have saved everyone.'

That thing must have been in so much artificial pain. You'd think it would have been programmed to beg for its life considering its cost.

Well if it was Touma, and no one else helping him, he really would have no means to kill her anyway as she's a robot. In fact, it might make her despair even more if he touches her and she doesn't die instantly cause she has no soul.

What was Kamachi thinking when he wrote Accel in NT10?
>yes, I'll have him job on purpose and have him admit as much.
>but let's also give him the wings he's only supposed to have in desperate situations.
The fuck?

>life

Who am I kidding.

Haimura wants excuses to keep drawing Frenda, hence Fremea and St Germain.

Yeah, and your clones were just dolls? Remember how that went? I don't even care if she's right or wrong here. This is just makes her seem like a massive hypocrite as well inconsistent.

The clones didn't want to die though. Kuribot wholeheartedly wanted to die.

Until NT18 reveals she was cloned and is in windowless building.

Considering Mikoto had people helping her out in this battle, why would Touma not get help as well?

>Touhou happening
>HO 13 translated
>all those Raildex spin-offs
>Kamachi teasing Ohoho and Martini spin-offs
>meme guy in Accel manga finally dies
>Ottar in Oratoria manga
>Cag event in GBF

Jesus fuck, what is wrong with this week? At this point I won't be surprised if they really announce S3.

The Sisters want what Aleister tells them they want.

Honestly if it was Touma, he just has to quote the whole Kazakiri situation, then Kuribot might give herself the chance.

What do you expect?
>Mental and (sadistic) since day one, tho..??

And that's not what they want, end of story. Even if what Kuribot wants may be wrong, she ultimately came up with it herself without being brainwashed.

She's going full Magneto.

Took 40 volumes but still.

>cloning Frenda
For what purpose other than being a fucktoy?
>GBF
I rolled a nice collection of semen demons last month but I never have enough time to play it.

Frenda was a normal human who could fight lv4 espers and even put a fight against lv5. She would be useful for a lot of things.

Rensa already said back in NT7 that the conditions for the white wings are something else and he never used the black ones in NT10.

Accel is the worst written character in the series right next to Kamisato.