Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Why is /our/ hero so tsun?

Trust me, he could've been far worse

Worse how.

He went through so much shit yet where others would break, he moved forwards despite more difficulties piling up.

After the Queen came back, he'll be a little more dere.

He goes back to his pre-betrayal state briefly once.

Oh, right. Forgot that all of this doesn't last forever.

In the novel they put this and the wrath dragon battle right before dealing with itsuki.

Thanks for spoiling. What if I didn't want to read the LN and was just following the manga.. ffs spoiler that shit.

Sorry. Manga should start adapting vol 5 next month though. Might be a bit before we see this glorious bro-therfucker though.

Is the manga for this any good?

What the fuck are you doing nigga, go read that shit right fucking now

Naofumi is a real looker

It adapts the LN, though being a manga adaptation there might be a few skipped or condensed parts here and there.

I like punished naofumi myself

Other manga adaptations of LNs I've seen have been pretty sub-par but I'm giving this a try

Try until chapter 8 and see if you like it. Chapters 1 through 8 adapt vol 1 of the novel

How many post until this become a isekai thread?
MT vol14 image are out

Whats new about vol 14 though.

Okay, it has been established that top 100 popular WNs are isekaitrash, but what about top commercial novels? Are they better due to writers having to try or worse due to editors ruining everything?

Some actually become better with an editor that knows their stuff (shieldbro, overlord, MT etc).

Dunno about any that became worse

The Index of this vol is the same of Wn15 (excluding that add the extra chapter of WN14 where Eris Become Sword king), probably MT is the WN with Less change between LN/WN

Didn't shieldbro's editor force a deus ex machina happy end?

That scene was in the WN and still don't happen in the LN and that was decision of the own author after the original end and the complain of the readers

The LN hasnt even ended, and that was the wn

>editor that knows their stuff
>forces characters like Albedo and Mare into the story

Just finished chapter 8 of the manga
That was better than I expected
I imagined a lot more edge
Is there a lot left out from the LN?
Is it worth it to go read through that too?

ln has a lot more detail than the manga, we're up to vol 7, i would reccomend you move up to vol 5 after reading chapter 32 of the manga if you want more

If you really like the series read the LN, because have more details of the world and you can understand better the mind of the MC

cause he is a sociopath that can justify anything by yelling and screaming "muh suffering and mistreatment"

What does that make the other heroes then.

well i'mma drop two 4komas here from vol 8 of the manga, hopefully a TL user is here and willing to translate.

the only big 4 hero that is as awful as shield is bow
sword and spear understand their actions and feel guilty for them albeit spear goes batshit insane in his bird lust
the reincarnators have other issues as they were manipulated and told by the dark goddess that they could and should fuck around with their powers since their birth

I mean yeah itsuki did have some serious issues due to his inferiority complex and MUH JUSTICE which ended in him becoming the emotional equivalent of a potato.

Also yeah naofumi is still an angsty bitch sometimes. But he does grow out of it as the story goes, even more so in the LN.

>why are these characters being so deliberately, belligerently obtuse
>oh a goddess did it

I don't get it, did the author just want to invalidate any sense of growth and redemption for every hero besides the MC? It even kind of makes everyone who lectured the heroes like they were fucking retards look like assholes, just because it's not like they ever had a chance. When you take all of that away like the author did, all you're left with is misunderstood hero wanking and collective MC worship.

shield never really grows out of it in the WN he is a terrible person till the end

the grand execution was horrible and he enjoyed every minute of it

it is implied in the epilogue that he may have become a decent person (both of him)

>the grand execution
You mean malty's rape or tact's harem, family and himself?

nah, i don't think it's so much
masturbatory as the author just has horrible trust and women issues

either abuse, neglect, or obsession something must of happened to them

Has anyone noticed the trend that we are getting more and more WNs adapted? These WNs are on the manga adaptation list.

tact, if i recall correctly it's pretty much every person that had ever been around him whether or not they contributed to his crimes
the executions took days

Any notable ones from there?

tact, if i recall correctly it's pretty much every person that had ever been around him whether or not they contributed to his crimes
the executions took days

oops forgot to spoiler

Hey Shieldbro, who's your favourite Mushoku Tensei girl?
I'm pretty curious.

The one wn being translated is the autolap one.And once every blue moon.

I see
> White cat
> Male prostitution in red light district (sumi des something)
> can someone please explain this situation (that is the literal title)
> Magician normalcy
>villainess (Kitano shoujo family)
> Drop!!

i'm sure he said the executions were a bit too much for him, even though it was sorely needed. and he didn't enjoy much of it.

I like roxy, but i dont read much MT.

We also got this series on the manga list (square enix). LN illustrator is the same as Ouroboros.

>but i dont read much MT
Well that's unexpected.
You don't like it?
Or is it just a free time thing?
Did you at least get to the demon continent arc?
I really enjoyed the novel/arc just before that.

Manga pleb, sorry

tried getting into it but i really can't deal with loser protagonists who isekai and become badass heroes who still wallow in the self pity of their previous life

why can't we get a normal adult riajuu protagonist that is desperate to get home to his family and friends

>melty:Firo chan, you eat everything as if it were delicious, but I was wondering if you had a favorite food?
>firo: yeah
>firo: bird
> meat without sauce(reading this as the zu form of aeru, which means to dress, but I don't know enough about cooking to say if it's seasoning or just sauce), I guess...
>melty: he~

i would much rather concede the point then ever reread tate no yuusha so i will take your word on it

At this rate, they're adapting pretty much everything. Including this series.

I mean he did put a bit display when it was malty's turn, so you weren't so off about it.

oh wait I'm retarded and missed the joke,
toriaezu meaning for now.
she says Tori-meaning bird, and completes the word in the next frame. to be toriaezu, the joke being that she's a bird.
the right way to read it would be:
>melty:Firo chan, you eat everything as if it were delicious, but I was wondering if you had a favorite food?
>firo: yeah
>right now, I'm liking meat most of all I guess.
>he~?

I wish they would make manga for MayoJou (translator is tachibanachinatsu), one of few novels that follows D&D .

what do you think of the last two Arcs in the WN?
(i liked till that two arcs)

Godamn you japanese wordplay.

How the fuck will i put this so it makes sense.

how about "fowl, now. i'm liking meat most of all"

Nothing wrong with that mate.
It's the arc right after the Sylphette one.
So the one after the one where Roxy starts teaching Rudeus.
Chapters 7-15.
I do feel like that arc is more enjoyable in novel form, but it's still pretty good in the manga.

here, what do you think?

>Male prostitution in red light district
Please, tell me more.

nice job, I can't believe somebody used my translation for something, I'm getting a chubby in my heart.

Sumi de ii desu. Kamawanaide kudasai yo
Basically something like courtesans male version but mc is female.

i didn't expect anyone to show up and TL it, you have my thanks.

t/n: this is a bird joke

Shieldbro, did you get to the new chapters of OR? Reminder that Kusuriya (that is getting a manga) LN artist is the same as Ouroboros.

Was there a new one already? i'll check it out.

Yeah, two chapters. I hope Kusuriya's manga artist can do the art like Shino Touko's art

You know, i miss the old silly translation notes

how silly were they?

So, im caught up on the manga but i want to start reading the LN. What chapter/volume do i start on LN?

I mean, not TnY translations but shit like this

Volume 5, skip the prologues if you wish.

Ty

He's not.

Dude is a regular japanese kind beta male.
The others heroes are the same, average nerds.

is just that the weapons are cursed and fuck them in the mind from the start (shielddude get mad and jew, spear dude get horny/jelly etc)

Wow it's amazing how due's all cool with talese messing with his brain and shit.

Hey, he got his wish. Can't complain.

He has to help out on operations and shit right?

How'd you guess?

Just a small hunch user.

By the by how do you want me to call you

No names or titles please. No thank you.

malty gets raped? Fuck

Did the LN went the same way as the WN and made the MC a fucking brain dead after his father died?

Where's the vol 14 images?

Allright fair enough.

Where can I read the LN?

There should be torrents of the EPUBs available at nyaa or the files themselves at the goddess

Cool, thanks.

Yeah in The LN still the die of his father affect his mind
Animesuki, if you want i can post it here
Also the drama CD contain a SS named Aisha "Genius maid was praised"

He FUGS Melty.

>Yeah
Such a god damn shame man, after that the story went to shit for me, he stopped being creative and cool, all the battles became the same stale skill spam and his behaviour on the holy kingdom was the last straw for me

does she get raped though

I wish a group showed some love for books.

By firo in the WN, but who knows in the LN.

Oh shit was she mad at firo?

The [Temptation] skill from motoyasu's Envylust spear IV was powerful enough to overpower naofumi's internal wrath for a VERY brief moment. This also sent firo into a lustful frenzy and tried to rape naofumi. He trapped melty and firo inside a shield prision to save himself. And firo ended up raping melty. She was mad at naofumi after that.