Ok trump isnt racist

Jacob Evans
Jacob Evans

he never said haiti was a shithole, we can all stop saying trump said something negative about that shithole country

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951813216291708928
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html?tid=a_mcntx&undefined=&utm_term=.50d89c97ef19&wpisrc=nl_politics&wpmm=1
https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200811/the-8-laws-rumor-spread
https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/951833794427936769
https://chicago.suntimes.com/news/dick-durbin-confirms-trump-shithole-comments/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_fnwgeB2ns
Nathaniel Harris
Nathaniel Harris

Trump is a bona fide genius, I mean it's not hard discrediting the donkey dems but he does it with such style!

Tyler Parker
Tyler Parker

People at work were already discussing this as if they heard him say it personally.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Yes Trump is the most honest person on the planet, all those congresspersons are lying.

Evan Allen
Evan Allen

People at work were already discussing this as if they heard him say it personally.

Yes Democratic and Republican Congresspersons at the meeting are lying, Trump is clearly telling the truth, never lying.

Jonathan Taylor
Jonathan Taylor

We're to believe it because you insist it happened?

Sure thing, bud.

Justin Foster
Justin Foster

9/11, iraq, almost every bill they pass. all they do is lie as a group.

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

We're to believe it because you insist it happened?

There was a meeting between him and Congress memebers, I guess they are all lying even though they were at the fucking meeting.

Sebastian Allen
Sebastian Allen

9/11, iraq, almost every bill they pass. all they do is lie as a group.

Yes and Trump lies more than any person ever.

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

Shitholers are losing their fucking minds, pretending Trump never called them a shithole.

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

implying demoshits don't constantly lie

All registered Democrats should be dragged out of their homes and executed.

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

WaPo's sources had like 3 layers from the "primary source" terrible fake news desu

they used two people briefed on the meeting, so their sources didn't even attend the meeting

Jayden Stewart
Jayden Stewart

Saying Haiti is a poop hole isn't derogatory towards Haitians, and isn't racist. Anyone who claims otherwise is just as dumb as the MSM.

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

That's easier to believe after the last year
Donkeys haven't made a single dollop of mud stick.

Dominic Nelson
Dominic Nelson

There was Democrats and Republicans at the meeting you stupid faggot.

Kevin Thomas
Kevin Thomas

Haiti has a curse on them. No wonder it is a shithole country

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

You don't deserve those gets kike shill.

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Well he’s right

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

Probably should record future meetings

Pic related.

William Collins
William Collins

See

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

Yet none of them have gone on record to attest that Trump said it...

Tyler Torres
Tyler Torres

"Kelly we shouldn't have made that deal with Vlad"
"now god dam it we are going to do this thing god dam it."

Benjamin Lopez
Benjamin Lopez

Are there any Congressmen as named sources for that quote?

Elijah Baker
Elijah Baker

I guess they are all lying even though they were at the fucking meeting.
"They" arent all saying it in the first place, just the lying agitators.

Henry Kelly
Henry Kelly

#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
/pol/thread/156422239#p156422239
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION
#SLIDETHREAD
#FUSIONCOLLUSION

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

Not according to the whiny faggots I work with.

And they're hypocrites, because they'd all call these places shitholes any other time.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

an anonymous source

You should neck yourself before the right wing death squads do it for you.

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

I wish he had of said it. He'd be right for once. #NotMyPresident

Ethan Hall
Ethan Hall

Are there any Congressmen as named sources for that quote?

Here are the congresspersons at the meeting:

Tom Cotton

Go tweet him and see what he says.

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

He never said anything bad about Haitians but may indeed have said Haiti was a shithole country.

It's the democrats that are trying to put words in his mouth, trying to lie that he was talking about Haitians.

Haiti is objectively a shithole.

Cameron Rogers
Cameron Rogers

He didn't write those tweets.

Ryan Perez
Ryan Perez

Dick Durbin, who attended the meeting, confirmed.

Just breaking.

Luis Reed
Luis Reed

wasted get. who cares if he said it anyway lol most people hope he did say it

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

If Trump really is on our side and he's really at war with the media, then why doesn't he tell the American people who owns the media and how they've been using it to socially engineer our society towards destruction?

That's all he'd have to do to defeat them.

Henry Richardson
Henry Richardson

then why doesn't he tell the American people who owns the media

Cause he watches Fox News.

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

It'll be a revealed check. They will feel secure that he'd never say that and then he'll say it just when it will hurt them most because they've made themselves most vulnerable counting on nobody naming them.

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

der was demucunts and repugs der faggit
Aw lool how cute you are

Landon Cooper
Landon Cooper

I need more of these otherworld images

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

You have to be over 18 to post here kiddo.

Jaxon Reed
Jaxon Reed

this board is pro trump, always has been.
my question is WTF you doing here snowflake?

Luke Wood
Luke Wood

this board is pro trump, always has been.

No just /r/the donald fucks

Old board is pro-Ron Paul and pro-liberty.

Cooper James
Cooper James

You have to be under 65 to post here.

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

We're still pro liberty, we just understand that that is impossible when overrun with communist brown people.

Dylan Hughes
Dylan Hughes

First Trump didn't reverse GOP policy on DACA when talking to Feinstein. Now he didn't talk about shithole countries. His mind and his mouth are unreliable and his staff is covering for him.

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

We're still pro liberty,

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

This is the truth (((they))) have started to understand their weakness. They have subverts spanding every line to make sure they whichever group comes on top, they win.

If only you all would realize that. It's why (((they))) have been kicked out of every major society in history. It's why even with Israel they can not be pleased. (((They))) will not stop until the world becomes (((chosen land))).

Zionism has just been wearing sheep skin for so long that you think that Hitler was actually wrong in trying to stop the spread of communism.

Connor Edwards
Connor Edwards

But Haiti is a shithole though, so even if he did say it, he wasn't lying or being racist.
Non shithole countries:
Japan.
US.
Canada.
Most European countries.
Australia and New Zealand.

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

le ocean of piss was what I wanted

Gtfo shill. No one respects that argument here. Not even retarded trolls.

Ryan Green
Ryan Green

Just because people want to talk about something else doesn’t make it a slide thread nigger

Thomas Walker
Thomas Walker

/pol/ is one person
Both of you need to return to Reddit

John Sanders
John Sanders

uh please don't say faggot uh, its problematic ok? thanks sweetie

Jeremiah Peterson
Jeremiah Peterson

He has a certificate that declares him "Not Donkey Brained" so he must be like, really smart

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

this is so confusing now what the fuck

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

Care to explain how being proliberty will remove all the subhumans from our countries?

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Liberty means shithole immigrants come before sovereignty
What are you laughing at, exactly?

Nathaniel Rodriguez
Nathaniel Rodriguez

How come Hillary's team sending emails about pizza was clear evidence that she was a pedofile and Trump denying things is suddenly absolute evidence he didn't do it?

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

Does everyone realize we now have actual racist libtards on camera saying racist things to each other?

Trump's not a racist, but the Libtards are.

Hudson Cook
Hudson Cook

literally 2000 lies on record since taking office

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

Powerful isn't he.

We want him to have said whatever it is they claim he said, but can support him saying we believe his denials. We aren't forced to fall victim to being mobbed/sniped at by commies to support the president we elected to do the things he is doing which we want him to do. Not all of us need to be deft word-fencers to stand behind him.

Jordan Smith
Jordan Smith

B-b-but I voted for him because he is a racist. I don't want immigrants from 'shithole' countries.

Isaac Rivera
Isaac Rivera

The reporter who broke the story got approval from the white house to post everything he covered. The white house didn't deny that he said it and allowed it to quoted.

Robert Phillips
Robert Phillips

kys

Dominic Jackson
Dominic Jackson

Who is "they" and where are they saying it? I'm only seeing "sources."

By the way, this may come as a shock to you, but every once in a while, the media and various political actors lie for political purposes.

Tyler Young
Tyler Young

Bunch of people at the meeting
Trump said shithole
Not one person by name has come out say Trump did say that

Regardless whether Trump said it or not.
Haiti is a shithole

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

It’s like Hoppesian Libertarianism. We want freedom and liberty, but we understand that authoritarian things must be done first. Like getting rid of niggers and spics

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

so he's just being sneaky saying its not specifically haiti

Jordan Green
Jordan Green

Do YOU , by any chance, pocess one of these certificates??

Luis Mitchell
Luis Mitchell

This is their final straw. It's either you absolutely believe them or the president.

They have made this situation on purpose. They feel so ballsy now that they feel like they can simply say something in his fashion and report it as fact.

Depending on who is there....they will support the reported "fact" as true.

This is the convolution of information. They will try to use people repeating a lie in order to persuade the public into believing them over the president.

Blake Brooks
Blake Brooks

Liberty is trade deals with China, a minimum wage that drives all non-service labour out of the country, Muslim migrants, no border security, and war with Russia.

Yeah, no. Ron Paul wanted to bring the troops home and use them to secure the border.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

LIBERTY IS GOLDMAN SACHS

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

Even if he did say Haiti is a shithole country...
Is he wrong?

Blake Turner
Blake Turner

No he isnt

Grayson Wood
Grayson Wood

But muh feelongs!!!!!!!!

Nathan Fisher
Nathan Fisher

a democrat lies
Wow, this is a new thing.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

You know, he didn't deny that he talked about shithole countries there. That's a non-denial and a strawman.

Adrian Sullivan
Adrian Sullivan

basic income cucks don't understand that you can't create money out of nothing when it's already in a fixed system.

Higher minimum wage isn't something that can just happen you dipshit. I'm so tired of dumb fucking minimal wage retards acting like they understand economics.

They are in their position for a reason.

Ian Anderson
Ian Anderson

Sources say you're a faggot and you suck cock for money

must be true

Hunter Howard
Hunter Howard

don't you have a monument to destroy or something?

Julian Evans
Julian Evans

I was a Democrat. I voted for Bernie. But I am definitely on the Trump train now!!

Nolan Wright
Nolan Wright

He never said he didn't say shithole either. There is literally nothing wrong with calling a 3rd world country a shithole.

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

At this point it doesn't matter if he said it or not, the perception is that he did and history will show that he did. It's fucking awesome.

Grayson Bailey
Grayson Bailey

There isn't an example of a functional liberal democracy on earth with an average pop IQ below 90. Importing enough low IQ brown savages will wash away liberty as sure as a lump of dog shit will ruin your socks in the washer. My own country is a great case study where you can nicely correlate mass third world immigration with an unprecedented expansion of the police state and curtailment of civil liberties.

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

how a jew replies to their plan working

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

The claim is that he said it specifically about Haiti, which he's denied.

I suggest you provide proof that he called it that or stop spreading misinformation.

Julian Collins
Julian Collins

achmed breaks the 4th wall

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

Not a single Congressman has claimed that Trump called any country "a shithole." They're always sources "familiar with Trump's thinking" or "have been briefed on the meeting." AKA an excuse to print total horseshit.

I wouldn't be surprised if most of these links are coming from some Asperger's basketcase intern who keep quoting their Congressman's vulgar hot take on the formal, but harsh terms that Trump used in the actual meeting. i.e., "Haiti does not produce a lot of model immigrants that are high-skilled, highly educated, etc." --> "Haiti is a shithole"

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

lol imagine being this guy

Jonathan Sullivan
Jonathan Sullivan

implying this is a bad thing

This is like when the media feigned outrage over Trump wanting a muslim ban. Most people agree with this statement and allowing it to be openly talked about will move the overton window bigly.

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

Original source:
President Trump grew frustrated with lawmakers Thursday in the Oval Office when they discussed protecting immigrants from Haiti, El Salvador and African countries as part of a bipartisan immigration deal, according to several people briefed on the meeting.

“Why are we having all these people from shithole countries come here?” Trump said, according to these people, referring to countries mentioned by the lawmakers.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html

Trump non-denial:
Never said anything derogatory about Haitians other than Haiti is, obviously, a very poor and troubled country. Never said “take them out.” Made up by Dems. I have a wonderful relationship with Haitians.

El Salvador and Africa: still shitholes!

Luis Young
Luis Young

If they were to have a recording he probably said Shithole.

But if one exists they won't produce it because the things they've been saying he said would be demonstrated as false. Trump probably has a recording stashed somewhere, and so do they, but if they produce it he can be shown to not have ever once technically lied and they are shown to be not-trusting and acting in bad faith.

Angel Nelson
Angel Nelson

How can Dick Durban negotiate a DACA deal in good faith if he's leaking remarks the President made in a private meeting to the press?

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

Bunch of people at the meeting
Trump said shithole
Not one person by name has decided they hate their job enough to come out say Trump did say that

Kayden Price
Kayden Price

What exactly is the issue? Are you actually implying forcing a company to stay in business against it's will is freedom? Or are you suggesting they should be paying their employees less to keep shitty stores no one cares about open?

Jayden Garcia
Jayden Garcia

El Salvador and Africa: still shitholes!
And?

At what point do you apologize for the false claim about what he said of Haiti?

Is it ok for you to push lies because reasons? Is that what it is?

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

Is there a single media figure who is denying that Haiti is a shithole?
Say it with me, folks:

M U D C O O K I E S
U
D
C
O
O
K
I
E
S

Elijah Bailey
Elijah Bailey

"The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!"

Cameron Moore
Cameron Moore

Democrats lie on the senate/house floor all the fucking time

Camden Ross
Camden Ross

The media is owned by investors. What you mean is (((who))) controls the media. He won't say it because it sounds conspiratorial, and the public has been conditioned at the CIA's direction for the last half century to disregard conspiratorial explanations.

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

How can you verify that the claim about Haiti was false? All you have to go on is the WaPo article and the ghostwritten-sounding tweets on Trump's account. Trump's tweets capitalized on ambiguity in the WaPo article to find one way he could wiggle away from his comments without outright denying that he said "shithole."

Justin Wilson
Justin Wilson

not the language used
Ambiguous. Not a denial.

Eli Gonzalez
Eli Gonzalez

THE WASHINGTON POST IS NOT A CIA PROPAGANDA OFFICE
LIKE REALLY GUYS
IT'S A LEGITIMATE NEWS SOURCE
DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE NEW HOLLYWOOD MOVIE COMING OUT
IT'S GOT TOM HANKS AND GLENN CLOSE
THEY WILL TELL YOU HOW RELIABLE THE WASHINGTON POST AND THE CIA IS

Joshua Ross
Joshua Ross

Nope

"The language used by me at the DACA meeting was tough, but this was not the language used. What was really tough was the outlandish proposal made - a big setback for DACA!"

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/951813216291708928

Ian Fisher
Ian Fisher

not the language used
Ambiguous. Not a denial.

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

I would literally pay to be in a room with him talking shit about every other country in the world lol

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

So what was the language he used then, shill?

Eli Parker
Eli Parker

Who cares if he did? It is a shithole country and we shouldn't be taking the dregs of the god damned third world.

Cameron White
Cameron White

ambiguity in the WaPo article
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-attacks-protections-for-immigrants-from-shithole-countries-in-oval-office-meeting/2018/01/11/bfc0725c-f711-11e7-91af-31ac729add94_story.html?tid=a_mcntx&undefined=&utm_term=.50d89c97ef19&wpisrc=nl_politics&wpmm=1
according to several people briefed on the meeting
ACCORDING TO SOME IMAGINARY FUCKS WE MADE UP WHO WEREN'T EVEN IN THE FUCKING MEETING

Matthew Campbell
Matthew Campbell

My anonymous sources say THAT IS A LIE. Who are you gonna believe, DONALD FUCKING DRUMPF or my imaginary friends?

James Martinez
James Martinez

LMAO

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

How can you verify that the claim about Haiti was false?
Not how it works, bucko. Prove he said it or accept that you're pushing a lie.

All you have to go on is the WaPo article and the ghostwritten-sounding tweets on Trump's account.
And Jake Tapper.

What proof do you have that he said it? Sources say? Someone made a claim they cant prove?

When do you apologize?

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

I HAVE him to have said it. Everyone knows africa and haiti are shitholes

David Martinez
David Martinez

If liberals like Walmart, why do blue cities do everything in their power to keep Walmart out?

Gabriel Fisher
Gabriel Fisher

He's not denying that he called Haiti a shithole, just that Haitians are "shitholers" which was only implied and never actually quoted.

Leo Bennett
Leo Bennett

Wrong. It is derogatory and it is racist. And there is nothing wrong with that. Fuck Haiti and fuck niggers.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

Its not racist to say haiti is a shithole.

It's an objective fact to anyone who has been there.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

Sources familiar with your style of thinking say you're a fag.

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

Haiti is a shithole country because it is filled with niggers. This is not hard.

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Most European countries.
Yeah you mean western European countries only? In shitholes like Poland or Hungary people still drive on fucking dirt roads

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

#FusionCollusion

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

Unnamed sources claim someone said something in a meeting it seems they weren't even at.
Literally at least two levels of hearsay
Major news story

What a time to fucking be alive.

Justin Reyes
Justin Reyes

Liberals hate facts and the truth.....
It hurts some poor little niggers feeling and now the whole country has to hear about it.....

FFS

DAY OF THE ROPE...... WHEEEEEENNNNN?

Juan Ramirez
Juan Ramirez

I agree, but we personally don't have to defend that to support Trump.

Adam Ramirez
Adam Ramirez

"Waaaaa Trumps a Trumps neanie poopy head!!!" Haha stfu. Liberal fucks.

Liam Perry
Liam Perry

he didn't say he did not say it. Read the tweet

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

Although defending that online is great sport and fun if you're one with the inclination and ability.

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Reporters don’t request permission from the White House to report anything. You’re full of shit.

The statement made to NBC News said nothing to the contrary, probably because the deputy staffer wasn’t told if it was true or not. Some people have jobs that require them to obscure the truth regardless of what that truth is.

Ethan Rodriguez
Ethan Rodriguez

No, we have infiltrators there.

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

Dick Durbin tried to launder the allegations through his aides. Trump categorically denied he said anything disparaging about Haiti or using such invective language. Durbin is now spinning a swan song about how nasty mean crude old Trump is and how everything said was like a cat-o-ninetails on the backs of black Americans. It’s a classic expansion of accusation - “NOT ONLY DID HE SAY MEAN THINGS ABOUT HAITI, T-TRUMP CALLED ME OUT FOR FRAMING CHAIN MIGRATION AS SOUNDING LIKE BRINGING AFRICAN SLAVES OVER IN CHAINS, BLOO BLOO BLOO, WHAT A RACIST”

The onus is on the Republicans in the room to claim no such language was used. If anyone has tapes, I’d be glad to see that stupid motherfucker Durbin go down in flames.

t. Family dealt with him in Illinois politics. Never, ever trust him.

Oliver Carter
Oliver Carter

The beggining post were impressive but trailed off at the middle and end 6/10 b8

Daniel Green
Daniel Green

100% this

I’d be in tears

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

I flew there to help during the earthquake crisis. The Spanish government had to rescue us as soon as we arrived because the stupid niggers tried to murder us to steal the free food rations. I repeat. To STEAL FREE FOOD we were already giving away to them. We had to leave that shithole and leave them starve. No further aid money was spent on Haiti because it was too dangerous to send anyone.
The real help that Haiti needs is to napalm the plague that inhabits it, then gift the country to less retarded people.

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

nice speculation, but can you prove it?

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

To be fair I've been saying Haiti was a shithole for years.

Alexander Hernandez
Alexander Hernandez

I had a Haitian neighbor that was kicked out of her apartment for sacrificing large animals. She slaughtered goats and chickens in her surburban apartment.

Also Haitians hate everyone!

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

https://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/200811/the-8-laws-rumor-spread

you won't read it, but I'm doing my duty to post it

Camden Powell
Camden Powell

Thank you for admitting this. I'm sure it wasn't easy for you. I like you, user. Keep your chin up. Maybe someday Hillary will be President.

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

Doubt it but give him condolences with lies

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

You are right. Banned in UK.

John Allen
John Allen

Nobody takes the New York Times seriously anymore.

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

Senator Durbin confirms he indeed called Haiti and Africa shitholes multiple times.

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

browse jewtube
Dem senator from ohio and cnn sources insist shithole is real

I'm getting confused

Jaxson Lewis
Jaxson Lewis

but it is a shithole

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

What are the implications of this? Will the shithole countries offended rescind all treaties and relations with USA? I'm genuinely interested.

Easton Ross
Easton Ross

Trump is probably right about Haiti, but saying it is incredibly racist. I wouldn't expect anything less from this orange bumbling buffoon

Jace White
Jace White

He is simply letting the democrats burn themselves. They overreact to everything he does, it makes them look like a joke.

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

The "shithole" thing is already being aged out as "the" crisis. Durbin can tell most people, even those in his base, weren't that surprised or necessarily upset about calling other countries shitholes. White Democrats know damn well there are shithole countries, and the "PROUD THIRD-GENERATION MIGRANTS SO SLIGHTED BY THESE STATEMENTS" already vote Democrat.

So pay very close attention to what Durbin's saying in his press release. "I- I brought up chain migration as sounding a-awfully close to Africans being brought over as slaves, we- we shouldn't be talking about this!"

To which Trump replied, probably knocking down Durbin's grand-standing, "Oh, that's a good line."

That's going to be the new crisis. Standing against chain migration isn't racist because it stops families from piling into America. It's also racist because it SOUNDS racist, just ask Durbin! Durbin, the expert on racism! Durbin, the only man to claim indirectly (through aides, yesterday) and directly (today, in front of all those shiny cameras!) that Trump said mean nasty things without ACTUALLY making any quotes.

And make no mistake - he's not quoting anything specifically like "Yes, he called several countries shitholes," he's playing the semantics game by saying "He said vile nasty racist things repeatedly" and "Nothing I've seen in the papers is inaccurate." I've worked on political campaigns. You can weasel out of both statements easily.

Don't fucking trust Durbin unless there are tapes.

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

Not to belabor the point: Durbin is now injecting a brand-new crisis to distance himself from ANY specific quote about ANY specific language in the meeting. He's literally claiming African-Americans are offended by the term "chain migration" because they were all brought here in chains. That's the last line of argument Democrats have to defend chain migration: "It makes black people feel bad." And how coincidental he'd say this just before Martin Luther King weekend.

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/951833794427936769

Juan Gutierrez
Juan Gutierrez

They buttmad he didn't sign their gibs me dat bill

Joshua Rivera
Joshua Rivera

Are you posting with an anarcho-communist flag defending the honor and credibility of congress?

You're truly lost, kid.

Carter Price
Carter Price

Telling a black man that he is black is racist now

How did it get so bad?

Grayson Barnes
Grayson Barnes

donkeys are stubborn and hard working and dont like you pushin em around. and dont mind paying your jew tax on usury if it helps the poor. republigoyim are pedos and are fat and lazy retards

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

They always. Take. The bait.

David Robinson
David Robinson

They will never learn.

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

According to Tapper, Trump only called Africa a shithole, which is accurate. It's like the Rosie O'Donnell of Continents.

Grayson Campbell
Grayson Campbell

Lol they ran their mouths non stop about this and temp let them go on all night just to make them look like idiots. Love it

Juan Young
Juan Young

/opinion/
jej

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

not shopping at Costco

Plebs gonna pleb

Christian Long
Christian Long

But Haiti <is> a shithole. I suppose that speaking with truth is considered racist in the current year.

Jose Brooks
Jose Brooks

Haiti is a shithole so I fucking hope he said it

I hope he then proceeded to demolish all the bullshit arguments trying to explain that haiti is only a shithole because of historical circumstances, that'd be fun.

Brody Morris
Brody Morris

Lol you retard they are just referring to the same fucking WaPo article as if it is fact.

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

trusting career politicians
stupid dumb leftist scum

Hudson Flores
Hudson Flores

"Probably should record future meetings
That's fucking hilarious! Let's start RECORDING all the stupid shit he says! Yeah...I'm sure his republicuck babysitters would LOVE that! What a dumbass....

Nolan Campbell
Nolan Campbell

Your mind is a shithole.

Austin Russell
Austin Russell

A guy by the name of John F. Kennedy did that once. They didn't like that.

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

Trusts politically motivated dems looking for an albatross to hang over DACA
Oh look, its something acutely racist - like clockwork
I hope he said shithole, but its unlikely he did.

Eli Diaz
Eli Diaz

guilty until proven innocent: the post

Mason Walker
Mason Walker

Closed Sams Clubs

Because those are being out competed

Luis Cox
Luis Cox

What a dumbass....

please explain yourself faggot.

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

Who's responsible for the decline of this country for the last 50+ years, Trump or Democrats and Republicans (neocons)? That should tell you who to trust.

Ryan King
Ryan King

The best part is, people don’t care becuse they agree that those countries are shitholes.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

Trump telling the truth
Scumbag traitor criminal congressmen are lying
Yes, I unironically agree.

Carter Murphy
Carter Murphy

Yes Trump is the most honest person on the planet, all those congresspersons are lying.
(((Congresspersons)))

Luke Lee
Luke Lee

Would have been actually based if it was done via tweet. Perma-relected

Nolan Collins
Nolan Collins

That's exceptionally pathetic. Do shitholer Congressmen actually think Trump is retarded?

Michael Hill
Michael Hill

Nixon....what an asshole.

"We're going to [put] more of these little Negro bastards on the welfare rolls at $2,400 a family—let people like [New York Sen.] Pat Moynihan ... believe in all that crap. But I don’t believe in it. Work, work—throw 'em off the rolls. That's the key ... I have the greatest affection for [blacks], but I know they're not going to make it for 500 years. They aren't. You know it, too. The Mexicans are a different cup of tea. They have a heritage. At the present time they steal, they're dishonest, but they do have some concept of family life. They don't live like a bunch of dogs, which the Negroes do live like."
—Nixon in May 1971

"You see: homosexuality, dope, immorality in general—these are the enemies of strong societies. That's why the communists and the left-wingers are pushing the stuff; they're trying to destroy us."
—Nixon in May 1971

"I can't shake hands with anybody from San Francisco."
—Nixon in May 1971 declaring the Northern Californian city "the most faggy goddamned thing you could ever imagine"

"You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana is Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob? What is the matter with them? I suppose it is because most of them are psychiatrists."
—Nixon to H. R. (Bob) Haldeman in May 1971

"I'd rather use the nuclear bomb."
—Nixon to Kissinger, a few weeks before he ordered a major escalation of the Vietnam War in 1972

Colton Baker
Colton Baker

we can all stop saying Trump said something negative
MUST... DISTRACT... FROM... TWATTER... CENSORSHIP...
MUST... DISTRACT... FROM... FUSION... GPS...
MUST... KEEEP... ARGUMENT... ABOUT... IMMIGRATION... FOREVER...

Who's we?

Michael Long
Michael Long

You mean the same kind of people who repeatably lie about Trump making fun of disabilities?

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

Isn't this just Durbin calling Haiti a shithole? It sounds like he was paraphrasing Trump and slipped up.

Hudson Rodriguez
Hudson Rodriguez

None of those quotes is untrue.

Mason Brooks
Mason Brooks

Neither is this one. Strange that niggers in the current year are conveniently unaware of the true nature of their new plantation owners.

Nicholas Collins
Nicholas Collins

If you listen to his statement he never confirms that Trump said the shithole remark. He said that "there are things the president said that he believes are hate filled vile and racist". Remember to Democrats simply questioning immigration from African countries will be see as "racist" to them so it's important to note that this is his interpretation. He never confirmed "yes he said shithole". This guy is a lying piece of shit.

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

nixon was a pretty cool dude

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

Some parts are not bad.

Ayden Harris
Ayden Harris

You are a special kind of idiot who can pretend a congress critter is not just going to vomit self serving lies continuously.

Angel Cruz
Angel Cruz

Imagine being this retarded

Ryan Hill
Ryan Hill

DRUMPF said that the Obama admin politicized the entire IC and turned it against his incoming administration, and said he didn't even collude with Russian! What a liar amirite?

I mean, can you imagine? Heh.. heh.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

100 whites immigration to Haiti and taking it over would do more good than 100,000 Haitians being taken to the USA and put on GIBS.

If liberals were honest about wanting to help Haiti, they'd immigrate there to become the doctors, lawyers, teachers, cooks, farmers, governors for the niggers.

Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos could buy a big chunk of land in Haiti for whites to colonize. They'd build hospitals and farms, an infrastructure for the niggers and keep them as pets.... provide for them.

Owen Reyes
Owen Reyes

The parks that were there thousands of years ago?

Ryder Walker
Ryder Walker

Reminder that Roman Catholic countries in the New World are nearly universally shitholes.

Wyatt Brooks
Wyatt Brooks

Haiti needs white people, White people don't need Haitians.

Instead of taking in 50,000 niggers from shitholes send 50,000 white SJWs to shitholes to serve the niggers.

Grow them food, make their medicine, give them jobs, etc.

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

My advice to you, don't let the United States become one. If you're in business, don't hire individuals of that ethno-religious group.

Mason Flores
Mason Flores

Its not racist to say that Haiti is a shithole. The fact is, its a fucking shithole.

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

I am just saying it is easier to focus on the slums.

Bentley Clark
Bentley Clark

Even if it were racist to say it, those are the plain facts.

Daniel Butler
Daniel Butler

i feel like you should probably cry more

Isaac Phillips
Isaac Phillips

even if he did call them a shithole it's ok because it's true.

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

Failing New York Times
I guess that's just one of Trumps lies right?

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

That was harsh

Jason Sanchez
Jason Sanchez

Trumps not racist!! Just everyone on here who supports him happens to be racist, weird right?

Dominic Carter
Dominic Carter

Stop slandering him by saying he isn't racist.

John Hernandez
John Hernandez

For the past 2 days every report about the shitholes has been a hearsay report. no one who was actually at the meeting heard The Don say any of these derogatory statements

Evan White
Evan White

Pol is filled with a bunch of political larpers. Quit larpin, yall don't know shit about shit.

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

This is a troll article. Look into the "lies" they count.
He says the stock market hit a new record, completely factual statement. Counts as a lie because one time he blew off a question about stocks. (Repeated x amount of times)
Also see pic related.
GEOTUS: "Problem should have been handled"
Author: But they tried REEEEEEE

It should not be taken seriously by anyone. Ever.

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

based

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

Durbin on Trump: ‘He said those hateful things, and he said them repeatedly’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_fnwgeB2ns

Now what retard

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

yes

Juan Wilson
Juan Wilson

he's just trying to cover his ass.

he slipped up pretty bad, and he's trying for damage control now that public opinion is turning against him for his comment.

Chase Foster
Chase Foster

I'd just like to point out that he never said he didn't call them shitholes.

He only said that he didn't say to "take them out"

Brandon Harris
Brandon Harris

cans of charcoal as currency
We minecraft now

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

Well the slums are the parts everyone is gonna see

Camden Morgan
Camden Morgan

it's somehow less believable than the hooker story.
Maybe we should spread a story about how Hillary eats babies or some shit like that.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page