Raildex

Astral Buddy is here. The time of drills has come.

Still cant believe this shit.

Here we go

Poor Misaki.

Misaki a pile of shit

Are they trying to quarantine Nagai-Space into its own manga so Railgun can be more edgy with out pissing off the moe-fans?

It's possible. The first chapter is /u/ as fuck.

>Uiharu has effectively been replaced

Give it a year and a half and we'll be at a minor level of despair.

>anti-gravity braids

>This will get an anime adaption before season 3 of Index or Railgun

no, Kuroko and Drill-chan are going to form their own harems, Uihiharu and Saten included.

Mikoto is going to be to this series as Touma is to Railgun. I hope

>What a useless power

Jesus Railgun was already a shitshow, should we really contain the NAGAI force in here? Touma's right hand is literally the only thing that can dispel his force which is why Nagai dislikes Touma so much

The "Judgment Branch" is supposed to be on a nameplate, right?

The text doesn't look like it's skewed properly to match the wall behind it.

>Hokaze
I'm just gonna keep calling her drills.

The killer of Yuri

JUNKo

Stealer of women

>page 9
>new thread

The breaker of hymens

Go be retarded somewhere else

>white blocks
Hang on, do we not have a redrawer for Raildex manga? How long have we been going with just a typesetter and js06's translations?

>She's afraid of ghosts
So cute

how can Junko-chan be #2 in Misaki's clique if she has friends outside of the clique? Isn't Misaki a little too controlling to allow this?

Or maybe Misaki doesn't mind because Junko-chan is her defacto subordinate and therefore not a threat to influence?

Why are you so rude? What did I ever do to you?

Someone who can read and control minds actually has very little reason to be possessive. It's very hard for anyone to betray you without you knowing about it in advance.

P U R E

>First Drills tries to seduce Misaka with Gekota
>now she's taking Kuroko too
Devious

Is this shit even canon?

Yes.

What a slut.

Yes

Drills is the #6 that lost her memories

Everything is canon in raildex.

Not Nagai Space

>mating in public

It is canon. Prove me wrong.

I ship it

Uiharu's filler friend is canon and mentioned in the manga

>the crackle

Already read this on batoto, this scene makes alot more sense after knowing her power.

The filler stuff from Railgun S1 was canon and was immediately referenced in the Railgun manga and the novels, though not in the way it was depicted in the anime for obvious reasons (like Kongou being there).

Cloverfield in Railgun S was never referenced in canon and it clashes hard with canon events. It is safe to assume Febri and friends never existed.

who is the stronger scent-slut, Junko-chan or Saten?

I thought drill has blonde hair

What do you mean "poor Misaki"? Kuroko would kill to be in her position there, being embraced from behind by Onee-sama.

It was dark purple in the anime. Looks alot lighter here.

She could probably literally catch the smell of semen from tens of meters away.

Sluten

She's always been a purplehead

I wonder why Misaki isn't the lead? Is Kamachi just worried about having 3 Level 5s with their own series at once?

Would be sort of funny if they all had their own series, though I doubt Mugino could carry her own.

>That shit about the demon hour
She has no idea how ominous those statements are in this fucked city.

Misaki is busy with dream ranker.

Wow yuri already

Misaki just isn't lead material

Rakko.

This mangaka is kubo tier im expecting a the heart soon.

Yeah, somehow i always imagine drill means blonde

Fuck that, I want a Magic Side spinoff already.

Because she got a NT all to herself and it was FUCKING GARBAGE.
Misaki doesn't work as a protagonist.

it's described as "platinum blonde" but has been depicted in shades of dark or light purple depending on the medium

That ghost has nice legs

Doesn't look purple to me

>kubo tier
Kubo's art is more detailed than this, user.

Her lower body looks too long compared to her upper body. Shoulder is too narrow as well. Hairline is messed up too, it should be slightly higher. A beginner mistake.
Oh god, how long will it take for this to get to decent quality?

As usual, I am caught between my hate for Raildex and my love for Kuroko.

This is your turbodyke for tonight.

>Kuroko can't handle ghost
Cute

I hope not. Nothing against Mikoto, but Level 5s are too powerful, and anything involving a Level 5 is doubtless going to overshadow everything and everyone else. There's just too much of a gap between a Level 5 and a Level 4. And unlike Touma, Mikoto would be powerful enough to immediately blast anyway anything that might inconvenience a pair of Level 4s.

The concept of it was really good, but yeah it didn't really work out that well. Kamachi couldn't really let her use her power too freely (as in bring in a bunch of mind-controlled goons/Espers as back-up like she does every other time she shows up in the series) because it would ruin the plot, so all the conflicts boiled down to talking since Misaki can't actually fight on her own.

You could always just stop being an autist, it generally looks good.

Fucking savage.

Nice