Elf

Elf

worst character

Literal retard

Best girl

Sagiri was here, elf a SHIT.

cute

YAMADA ELF single handedly saved the show!

So far Masamune kun is saddled with a irredeemable NEET imouto and her classmate that happens to like o-chinchin

if this was purely word association then I would be saying 'Petroleum" about now, thanks to watching a lot of F1 growing up.

>Plays piano naked with widow open
>Practically asking for it
>Implying she isn't the sluttiest and most nonredeemable of them all

Not an elf.

>walls around property
>has a curtain over the window

Her private proclivities are nobodies business. Sagiri is a cunt for no reason and Megumi is a potty mouth.

Elf has done nothing wrong.

Maybe MC should stop trespassing

This. In addition to there being curtains and having a walled property he was there to deliver the bulleting board and find out if there really was a ghost, both of which are accomplished just by ringing the doorbell or knocking on the door. Nigger had no business looking into another house's window. Even if he was curious about the piano playing he could've had his curiousity satiated by asking about it and getting an answer if the someone opened the door. Don't tell me you guys don't respect people's privacy and actively look into your neighbors' or other houses' windows?

エールーフ~!

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS HAVE TO LOSE. GOD DAMN IT! IT'S NOT FAIR. IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR!

I want to massage this Elf.

Currently rewatching Oreimo. Forgot how good it is.

>oreimo 2 is actually a thing
wow. pretty based.

wow man thats a really original contribution and it really makes me think

all posts must contribute? original contribution?

Uhm can you not shitpost?

Would you give her a happy ending?

>YAMADA
Has someone added her to 'that' chart yet.

How old is this elf? Is she a JC1 or JC2?

ERU EFU

she's the reason I dropped it

How do we fix the elf?

I hate you, guys

14 JC2

anal rape

Elf is the only reason to watch this shit.

>anal rape with Elf

What would this be like?

Wouldn't Sagiri hear it?

she'd bitch at you the entire time that you were doing it wrong.

And you'd want Sagiri to hear it.

>tfw no JC naked piano player to spy on

You know, it's the different flavors of JCs this show offers in which all those budding buds turns me into a beast. We got a pompous tensai JC, normalfag JC that knows a lot about dicks and imouto JC.

>Not wanting to consensually fuck her vagoo and cumming inside her.

Wewlad

I want her to angrily "HAAA?!" at me.

>consensual sex with an elf

Absolutely heretical.

Her cunny juice must be all over that chair.

Reminder

I'd hope she'd at least bathe first because, yeah, that'd be pretty gross

>not wanting to sniff and lick the chair after her little JC butthole has been all over it

Gay.

Because they are worst girls

I just noticed the skin fold from sitting down. My DICK

>nude with window open
It's like she wants to be seen

Nothing wrong with wanting to give an elf an Ahegao through consensual sex.

Perfect.

how come none of these people look japanese?
i thought maybe it was one of those animes set in europe
but then in one of the pictures there was clearly japanese picture letters on one of the walls..

Asking the important questions I see

CUTEST

Elf >>>>>>>> Sagiri

>go home from somewhere
>see this girl in front of your house

What do?

Touch drills

Important topic. Which JC is growing cute peach fuzz right now?

山田 ERUFU
I fucking hate her but at least she can be funny.

This. Elf can call the cops on him if she really wants to. MC (or rather, the author) was retarded to think he was being the tsukkomi because he was in the "right", because he wasn't.

Then again, there's also the LN/anime bullshittery of her moving in and literally no one in the neighborhood knowing. There's too much bullshit in this anime that there's point in me whining anymore.

All of them. Elf (naturally the hairiest of them) and Megumi shave though. Sagiri naturally has very little hair but doesn't take care of it.

H-Hi.

I want to oil up the elf if you know what i mean.

>Then again, there's also the LN/anime bullshittery of her moving in and literally no one in the neighborhood knowing.
When I moved in to my current flat nobody had noticed for about three months that someone is living there until I ordered a pizza.

Hey there Elf, wanna go out for a drink later?

>offering alcohol to underages

>JC elf sides boob

The first thing you think of when I ask a girl out for a drink is that I'm offering her alcohol?

Nigga, I'm asking if she wants to go out for a coffee.

>nii-san I know we didn't see and speak with each other for over a year, but why do you have a life apart from being my cook? Why do you have fun?

Take it, nii-san.

URIST

Fall in love

It's set in Europe, but they had to have Japanese characters on the wall so that Japanese people can read it.

Love the lewd underwear Sagiri picks to wear

He's just playing hard to get.

pic related

It's just reference material for her art.

>shy
>selfish
>unreasonable

>it's another "main girl is the worst character in the show, but inevitably wins because she's the main girl" episode
Why are little sisters so shit? Cock lover is top tier.

The thing about Elf is not even the fact that she is cute, it helps, but the fact that she taps you on your shoulder and voluntarily help you clean up the mess your coworkers made in your living room (the guy got drunk and vomited), that's when I thought "ah, this girl is great, she is the best".

>"main girl is the worst character in the show, but inevitably wins because she's the main girl"

Pretty much every Japanese Romance anime/manga/LN in a nutshell.

Elf is a good girl, what a shame she's not about 10 years older with a big rack though. Just imagine an exhibitionistic, bitchy but talented cake author moving into the spooky house next door and having a thoroughly improper relationship with Masamune-kun.

>worst girl will get the biggest amount of fan art
>best girl will barely get anything
It hurts to much

wow, bad taste speaks

Thank Kami-sama for Ichigo 100%.

I want to protect that scowl and those ears

It's been while since character made me drop show, but jesus, this bitch managed it pretty fast.

They almost never draw them with the peach fuzz in them pervy Bhutanese slides. Kinda rare to find them on sadpanda.

Is her back Ok?

Shit taste, senpai.

I want to kiss those ears

I want to twirl my fingers on the pointy tips.

I want to twirl her entire body on my cock.

I want to twirl my tongue inside her

Stinking hypocritical tree-huggers.

>Is her back Ok?
She has sexy pose syndrome. It's incurable, but causes no serious health issues.

cute gf

For the love of God don't screw up the confession scene, I've waited all week for this.

Fun.

>causes no serious health issues.
Nothing a good massage won't solve

His standards are just too high.