Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/recreators_tv/status/857898113645793280
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is Red so perfect?

I'M SCREAMING SOMETHING TO YOU

WHATEVER SOMETHING TO ME

Which creation will die first and how?

Big boss - Murder/suicide

Hahaha, a chuuni backpack for chuunis. Would you wear it?

twitter.com/recreators_tv/status/857898113645793280

No, but I want that Shako patch.

It's pretty neat.

Not bad.

Actually pretty useful for conventions, lining up and outdoors.

But big boss isn't a westerner though.
Design look Japanese.
So no murder-suicide.

Probably that's the intended use.
I can see myself using it on a fishing trip.

Uh... you don't get to bring friends.

I was thinking about extreme mountain hiking through the vast abandoned wilderness free of human influence, but now I realize that lining up for hours in the summer heat to get into Comiket is just as extreme.

I like it.

>I was thinking about extreme mountain hiking through the vast abandoned wilderness free of human influence
You never went hiking haven't you? Because anyone that have can instantly tell you that's a shit tier backpack.
Now, for Cons it's pretty interesting for the built in chair, but it's still hella cumbersome when surrounded by literal rivers of people.

They worked for the chunietta man

More ep4 preview pic

>smug Hime
10/10 episode

>Blocks your path

Faker.

CUTEEEEEEEEEEEE

So, it's obvious that MC created both the girl that killed herself and the girl that is bringing all the characters out from their stories, right?

You tell me.
My walking perfection is right here.

time to find another train

>25 hour
FUCK

Just watched the first 3 episodes.
Is the show trying to be serious ironically? Or are they trying to be comedic through all the series?

First episodes was filled with terrible sound design with pacing all over the place. Second episodes suddenly generic mahou shojo, persona. and not-Saber made an appearance. Then literally nothing happened on the third episodes. Combined all of the above with Sawano drop made my sides flying out of orbit.

I just can't take this show seriously. It's dumb and yet trying to be 2deep4u. At least trainwreck shits like Valvrave and Cross Ange stayed true to the end by being mindless dumb show but yet entertaining. That being said, would still continue to watch till the end though.

Meteora. Somebody will get tired of all the talking and choke her.

For hitting so many traits, hime and all the cast in Re:Creators manage to pull it off very well. Most likely I'm bias because they back their crazy looks up.

kill herself after she finds out her creator is dead

Yo, Ojou-chan!
Wanna **VROOOOMMM** with me?

- "Why is there a lion on your hat?"
- "It looks cool."

>meteora dies
>crying yada yada
>suddenly reapears
>meteora x 8 is up her head

>lion

It's meant to be a meta-comedy mostly about LN writing.
Hime's design and powers are an obvious pisstake. She's someone's autistic OC character.
The conversation about 'information density' and the meaning of trivial details was all about word economy and writing, which was also ironically presented in a bloated and unnecessary monologue. Most of the show is trying to be funny, but sometimes in ways too indirect to actually come across as funny. It's easier to pick up on some of the shit it's doing if you've done any serious writing, or worked with writers before because a lot of this is straight out of the textbook. Some of it should be obvious, though. The LN author asking his own creation if she's a foreigner is so on-the-nose I couldn't help but laugh. I wouldn't call it a satire, though, because deep down it seems to be building towards some kind of positive message toward amateur creators just doing more and getting their work out there. It's somewhere half between a self-aware comedy and a love-letter to an industry where the barrier between creator and fan is very thin.

And no, that doesn't spare the series from being painfully mediocre. The fact that the show itself is poorly written almost makes the jokes about poor writing seem pompous and lacking in self-awareness.

I'll give you a pro tip, imposing judgement of new series that 'it isn't progressive to my ageing maturity' is a basic fallacy.

The show is genre slicing from different settings, if you can't adapt to the fantasy / sci-fi aspect then drop it. Stop wasting your time on it then.

That is very clearly a lion going "GAOOOOOOOOO!!!!"

Why doesn't Selesia get to bring her robot with her?

It got deleted by the full-auto fiddle

That is more like a concerned spurdo.

Meta-comedy doesn't need 22 episodes. Hell, it's been 3 episodes and it's already getting old.

Is this pasta? I find the part where it criticizes the show for lacking-self awareness and accusing it of being pompous to be great, very meta.

I died at this part of the ED

goofy looking cat creature

>Meta-comedy doesn't need 22 episodes.
Aldnoah Zero didn't deserve 2 cours but it got them, anyways. I wouldn't get your hopes up if you haven't been enjoying this so far

Is Selecia a psychopath? She heard that because of her creator, her best friend is going to betray her and someone close to her die. However she didn't confront her creator about that at all despite all the trivial things they had no problems arguing about. And she looked like she didn't even care about that mere moments later. Or is it just bad writing for the character?

As someone who never try to unleash my chuuni in writing format, you raised some interesting points. I knew they're trying to be meta at some context but I totally miss about this "information density" things.
Still it's good to know that I'm not the only one who think the show is poorly written.
I did say that I would still watch it to the end though. I'm trying to be open minded. The plot seems interesting enough despite my lack of brain in catching some of the meta satire.

You're not totally right, but first and foremost, what's it like never enjoying an anime ever again?

What did you expect?
She is the MC's female companion in a fantasy LN, she exists to adorn the covers.

>what's it like never enjoying an anime ever again?
I wouldn't know. I'm too busy enjoying bad writing for what it is instead of pretending it's not.

Aldnoah was just poorly executed. The premise and genre could have carried it for both cours and beyond if Butcher was around to make it happen.
Meta show about shitty writing just can't be that good if it's dragged out. The idea of "Those characters are acting retarded because they were written that way, haha" will get fucking annoying by episode 13. You would need some genius comedy writer to make it interesting in a two cour.

It having comedy elements doesn't make it a comedy. I don't know why you insist this is comedy. Hime's arc won't be resolved with some dumb punchline.

They wanted a spoiler joke scene to lighten the mood but had to get right back to the whole 'editing' scenario right away, so there was a bit of a tonal whiplash.
I'd call it bad writing, but I feel like it's more that they just inserted the wrong joke into the scene, since the spoiler joke is obviously one with more existential consequences and didn't really work as a brief interlude.
I assume they probably have dozens of those sort of 'character realizes they're a character' gags pre-written that they'll just interchangeably plug into episodes whenever they need to insert some humour.

Just look at this hugworthy cutiepie.

I was replying to a guy who said that it's supposed to be a "meta-comedy".

I think Shark Teeth is the hottest
girl

I hope this is some sort of vampire.

I wanted to add that it is an interesting mix of subaibu-kei and isekai. Japanese wa is too strong for magical girls and rocket launchers.

Minimizing world impact is standard isekai.

I think she was contemplating about it during the sunset before Souta came bringing coffee. Plus, she has to balance what Mamika and Yuya said. Should she force everything to be of convenience for her?
Also, Selesia is probably anime canon instead of LN. May be things can get better later.

She's literally Asuka, not any LN protag

>I'd call it bad writing
The writing is blunt and hamfisted to say at least. For example the scene where Persona guy asks for a smoke, makes a big scene of appreciating it and a bit later declares "I will never forget something that someone has done to me" while talking with Red, "subtly" hinting that he oves the writer a favor.

sorry this was a dumb post. She's obviously a LN protag, but she is also written exactly like Asuka. I want to note that only in a show like this can they get away with blatantly ripping off other shows and elements.

>nyaaaaa

She's not nearly bitchy enough to be Asuka, and is obviously written to be considerably older.
Being a volatile 14 year old was pretty central to Asuka's character. Take that away and you lose the most identifying features of her character's personality.

She's nothing like Asuka.

Holy shit, I would.

Holobsigon xDD

Hurry, what is she drinking?

A substance extracted from the dried seeds of a tropical plant. An indulgence.

I didn't know Mamika was a fucking metal band.

Magical Slayer Mamika doesn't sound so bad for a metal band

>Just watched the first 3 episodes.
No. It's too obvious you're sitting in these threads for a while. I hope it's your first bait in these threads and you're not one of retarded shitposters who try to troll these threads only because they are still butthurt about A/Z.

>terrible sound design
Was your post generated by bot who randomly combined buzzwords?

>Hiroe
>Serious story
choose one

22 episodes of Hime is fine by me desu

There was no Hime in the second episode.

Thats not fine by me desu

But still its not like that will be common, in fact we're probably going to be seeing more and more Hime now as shes central to the plot and show and her keikaku unfolds.

That's cuz they expected to have Butcher on board, he left one year into production and they still had the budget and story outline for 2 cours, which the new writer fucked up.

Forgot to add, my point was that shows don't get more episodes because they "deserve" them, this anime has been planned as 22ep and it will get them.

Mamika is the cutest terrorist

Hime deserves beatings.

Hime deserves head pats.

Hime deserves cuddles and babies.

how can somebody be best girl, if all girls are best girl?

>bad writing

Is there a more nebulous and worthless criticism? Bad Writing can certainly exist, but why is it that everyone who ever uses it as a negative for a show just says 'lol bad writing' and thinks that somehow means something?

I'd actually use that.
It looks fine and no one could tell it's from an animu

Because if the writing is shit, the story will be shit too. This isn't rocket science.

Could you rephrase your argument but with good writing this time?

I'm not telling a story though and you obviously understood my argument, hence my writing is good.

Yeah, but NO ONE ever qualifies it.

Someone always drops in and goes BAD WRITING, but they're always using it as I DONT LIKE THING.

There are many ways writing can be bad. There are many ways writing can be good. A good deal of them are highly subjective and many people will have different opinions on the matter based on their own preferences and expectations.

It's such a fucking pointless criticism when used with only 2 or 3 words.

Because if the animation is good, the voice acting is good, the designs are good etc etc and you still find an anime bad (and not just "it doesn't suit my taste" multiple people think it's bad) then obviously the story is boring or bad.

And if the story has good ideas and bad execution then you blame it on bad writing. Not speaking of Re:Creators here.

Is this a meta-parodic response?

If a show has QUALITY or weird pacing pacing it may still become good at some point. If a show has shitty script and a director who can't fix it then it will be shit and it's apparent from the beginning. If a guy can't write a decent story introduction then he sure as hell isn't going to write unironically incredible plot twists that will turn the thing around.

Then you're just complaining that people are not explaining the reasoning for "bad writing".
It does not mean "bad writing" is a baseless criticism, it's just not getting expanded on that you're unhappy about.
And stop using that retarded spacing.

Judging by her outfit, she is related to the shinto stuff, and her torii earring probably means that her abilities are somehow realted to the dead souls/underworld/ghosts/etc.

He said that bad writing can certainly exist but that people use it as a stand-in for "I don't like it". Do you suffer from bad reading?