How are you doing, user?

>how are you doing, user?
>you promised to finally get out of the NEET life, remember?
>well, how was it?

I'm still here

I want to go back. The wageslave life is even worse.

The remarkable thing is the nature of their relationship. How the way in which she too is damaged drives her tender yet merciless attempt to excavate his pain and heal him. She almost becomes the the voice of his own fate to himself while she herself remains silent until the end.

I literally just finished watching this show a couple of hours ago

It was OK, but the ending sucked

why do people put this show on a pedestal as something more than average? what does it do that deserves the prestige that the majority of people give it?

It doesn't. The anime adaptation is garbage other than the voice actors being spot on and the music being pretty good.

The manga and light novel are both massively different and significantly better - the anime is a censored and watered down piece of shit that significantly changes characters for the worse, sometimes having them do the complete opposite.

The suicide episode is the worst, where Sato is the one who backs out of the suicide pact when in the manga he's the only one who doesn't and would have killed himself if not saved, and Yamazaki comes to rescue him, whereas in the manga he just fucks off to comiket while Misaki follows him THINKING he was going to help.

The LN is a completely different story.

The anime is easily the weakest of the three by a huge margin - I don't know if it's popularity rides on the coattails of the other two or if it's just people who are satisfied with mediocrity, but it's pretty shit compared to either of the other two, which is a shame - because the animation, music and voice acting are all somewhere between adequate and fantastic.

I love how the message of this show is that "everybody has their own problems, nobody is going to save you so the only way out is to suck it up and do it yourself"

and then the show proceeds to have some cute girl show up to save the protagonist

am i missing the point? what was the real lesson to be learned?

Also, it speaks to a lot of us NEETs.

A hundred times this.

I'm still NEET, but my mother wants me to go to a technical school after this summer.

Well, I am finishing my last year in Uni so definitely not a NEET.

Really dont want to go to work when im done with uni though, so I think I'll go back to NEET life

/blog

Just read the fucking novel.

>and then the show proceeds to have some cute girl show up to save the protagonist
Are we talking about the same NHK? She didnt save him! Sato saved himself. when he was starving he went out and got a fucking job - thats what saved him and he couldn't do it as long as Misaki was feeding him.

can we all agree that sato committing a suicide was a really stupid idea

>Leave NEET life that i thought was bad
>Life turns into hell on earth

Can't say it isn't my fault but still.

What do you mean? Dont we automatically get a Misaki when we graduate from NEETdom? how could this be hell?

Man, fuck parents man.

Well, I've been bumming off her for years, I might as well become my own man.
But, God, I'm nervous. I was already bad with people, but I've been NEET for three years. I don't know if I can do this.

I crashed and burned and had to move back into my mom's place for a couple months

Getting a job sent me into depression and drove me to drink. I even got a second job after quitting that one and had the same results.

Fuck that noise. I'll have my fun and commit sudoku when I can't anymore.

You damn dirty deceiver!

>work 40 hour night shifts
>get schizophrenia
>drink a ton to cope
>too tired to deal with issues after work so i sleep and drink more
>every issue i ever had in the past got worse, plus life around me is changing, people are getting old, people my age i know have/are close to having degrees now.

And the fun has just begun. At least you guys haven't changed too too much. Saw somebody use the term GAR today.

>disposable income
>no longer the black sheep of the family
>worse
I prefer the wageslave life by far.

as soon as any of my resumes land me a job I'll be out of the NEET life, which I've started to see as a personal hell

Job interview on wednesday. Wish me luck.

Good luck user

So what are you earning yearly anons?

mine is 21k € net