imgur.com/a/1Rxcr)
imgur.com/a/odL9t)
imgur.com/a/novb8)
imgur.com/a/U22Ms)
imgur.com/a/N6F2y)
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
imgur.com/a/Lsl1y)
my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm
68.media.tumblr.com/8be1f0485dce8bc1ebba161ab4a78544/tumblr_ohkqygUEUS1qjz1ozo4_1280.png
68.media.tumblr.com/d42232915b3050a9300b450e05d16081/tumblr_ohkqygUEUS1qjz1ozo1_1280.png
imgur.com/a/sExMW
imgur.com/a/tait5
imgur.com/a/Npr2R
imgur.com/OHaQYHt
imgur.com/a/cmY90
imgur.com/a/J7mH4
imgur.com/a/6FnXH
imgur.com/a/iBRQm
imgur.com/a/9nCdP
i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg
i.imgur.com/FkQga5F.jpg
imgur.com/a/N9q2p
my.mixtape.moe/mbkxyb.webm
imgur.com/a/oGO9d
i.imgur.com/KF96CoY.jpg
i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg
i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg
imgur.com/a/bgzt4
i.imgur.com/fHZQChm.jpg
imgur.com/a/Llca8
imgur.com/a/fGQLY
i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png
files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png
imgur.com/a/KDdxt
imgur.com/a/qim1A
imgur.com/a/1k8lv
i.imgur.com/ibjx2f2.png
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=yamato_damashi chibi
files.catbox.moe/ubegtc.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Requesting anything cute with Tharja, or anything with SI.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ

Maybe waving a banner around in support of her.

Or anything with/of our daughterus.
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Requesting Rias wearing a high cut leg leotard imgur.com/a/k4WpW

Or dressed as a cute magical girl. Something cute with frills would be ideal.

Or something like this Ai Kizuna image imgur.com/a/TOisM

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thanks and have a nice day.

I would like to request Mai Natsume looking down at and feeling her butt with her hands as if worried that she might have gained weight. Something similar to:
i.imgur.com/4TDMQ4r.jpg

Another suggestion is Mai untying her string bikini. E.g.:
i.imgur.com/i2fDFrW.jpg
Bikini references: i.imgur.com/6ZANoqn.jpg

Other ideas would also be appreciated.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Wearing either Scathach's (i.imgur.com/13Ze6hQ.png) or Carmilla's (i.imgur.com/7rMZLgN.jpg) swimsuit from Fate/Grand Order
-Playing with a Game Boy Advance SP
-Or wearing this crop top and demin shorts outfit (i.imgur.com/Gxc3tb5.jpg) coolong down from the heat
-Almost anything else cute or lewd is also appreciated.

And hope you enjoy your weekend as I.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

I'd like to request her wearing the school uniform from Love Live, and no headphones, please.
Ref: imgur.com/a/dP7xI

Or unbuttoned/unzipped shorts:
imgur.com/a/yTbL5

Or wearing gym clothes.

Anything else cute is also fine!

Please and thanks!

Requesting please!

Thank you very much.

I'd really like to see something of her in her pajamas, like her laying in bed taking a little girl nap.
If you wanted to draw something a little kinkier, maybe her presenting herself in her pajamas?
These are her pajamas (imgur.com/a/2kt05) but you could give your your own design too if you want!

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting Maka. It's my birthday Sunday so I'm requesting anything cute and birthday related. Maybe Maka hard at work baking a birthday cake with some frosting on her nose or just presenting one.

If it doesn't interest you here are some other ideas:

• In a two piece swimsuit and sunhat lounging on the beach or taking walk/swim.
• A tanned Maka wearing a school swimsuit/thighhighs showing off her tan lines, or just posing in the swimsuit.
• Wearing a lacey nightgown waking up in bed and stretching/yawning. Semi-transparent nightgown is nice too if you want.

Really anything cute would make for an awesome birthday. Much appreciated!

Requesting Neptune or Purple Heart posing with any of her swords like this: imgur.com/a/yenJt
-Or her seductively like this: i.imgur.com/2PDFGKC.png but instead of a present she’s holding a game called “Neptune’s super lewd adventure with user”, and Nepu saying “Hey, wanna play with me again?~

Requesting Aigis wearing the girl uniform from Akashic Records imgur.com/a/ddhTc
As a As a Clow Card from Cardcaptor Sakura that is called "The Aegis" imgur.com/a/oBP1q
Her butt being pushed against glass or in workout clothes bending over and stretching imgur.com/a/QUpgD
With longer hair
Cosplaying as Andira or Lecia from Granblue imgur.com/a/ofhvP , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Dear Drawfriends,

My dearest wife's birthday is coming up on May the 3rd. I'd love to see her get a bike of flowers as present, but any other cute birthday present would be greatly appreciated! imgur.com/a/03GuZ

Additional references (her bike, riding poses, the TDS Logo and the tire tracks) are here: imgur.com/a/YUCsw

Thank you very much! I wish all of you a wonderful weekend.

Requesting Shion enjoying a Popsicle and/or her wearing Heles swimsuit from Granblue Fantansy
Swimsuit ref: imgur.com/a/YJTYd
Requesting a joint request involving Watashi(i.imgur.com/oyMZ98J.jpg) as a teacher, teaching a class with Shion as a student or showing Shion how to do a problem.
Extra Shion refs(expressions and outfits): imgur.com/a/P4zFT
Anything cute of her is fine
Thanks in advance

Requesting Cyan:

-drinking strawberry milk
-pomfing on the bed
-with this hairstyle in a sundress, or a crop top with denim shorts while eating an ice pop in the heat. With a tan/tanlines too (i.imgur.com/VQV3har.png)
-in a egyptian style outfit with jewelry adorning her tail, eating grapes too would be nice (i.imgur.com/goA8cXj.png)
-something like this sequence, or a full version of the bottom left part (i.imgur.com/mjur0UW.jpg)
-in this very suggestive outfit, with the magic rune over her forehead (i.imgur.com/kTqCBNy.png)
-hiding her body with a big translucent sakura petal (or she's small). How translucent is up to you

Something else cute, lewd, or a mix of both is fine

Requesting my lovely Inori either having a ring put on her finger in POV or her lying in bed with the ring on her hand also in POV.

For reference:
imgur.com/bYxP7x6
imgur.com/gipMmvN

Alternatively, something else cute or lovely in PoV is always great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

Today I'd like to request my waifu wearing the Pokemon Ranger's outfit from X/Y: imgur.com/a/GHmYr
Pose and/or action is up to you!
It would also be pretty badass to see her dressed in Sinon's GGO outfit: imgur.com/a/p2usN

Alternately, Hina laying on her stomach on a bed, gazing happily at the ring on her finger.

Or for something simple, her pouting slightly while saying something along the lines of "...Kiss me, you idiot."

For something lewd, I'd love to see my waifu wearing a bridal bikini or wedding lingerie, like so: imgur.com/a/aJ48T

And lastly for the thread, Hinagiku happily rubbing her face against Gazer's soft and fluffy tail, or simply brushing it for her.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well, and an adult version (age 25-27 ish) of my waifu is always welcome. Here's my SI reference if required: imgur.com/a/n1K1V
Please and thank you as always!

Kindly requesting pov of Colette happily holding a very-slightly tan hand up to her cheek, or preparing for a kiss.
Alternatively, teasing with her skirt.

I like this drawing very much. They all look great.
Not even a husbandofag.

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- in a halter top bikini danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2072548
- dressed as Minmin from Arms imgur.com/a/Xc754
- small comic or reaction to her being told she has the most beautiful eyes, making her blush uncontrollably
- trying to cover her nude body behind a giant plush bunny
- stripping off a soccer uniform after practicing
- holding a yes or maybe pillow wearing only a long shirt
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2595342
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1915578

SI ref (I'm fine with Genderbent) i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Alternatively, anything that's cute, encouraging and sweet or cutelewd is fine

Hello, drawfriends!

My lovely husbando Izaya's birthday is this week (May 4), so I would like to request something relating to that. Maybe he's at a party, or holding a gift, or something along those lines. Or maybe (because of the day) it can be something with Star Wars.

If you don't like that idea here are 3 more:
-On one of the album covers in this collection: imgur.com/a/bRFNS . There's no order to the albums or any preference, so just choose one that you like!
-Holding (but not wearing) a sexy bunny suit with an angry, confused or exasperated look on his face
-Singing his heart out or singing reluctantly at karaoke

Of course, if you would like to do something else that would also be great.

Thank you and have a great weekend!

Hello everyone, I hope you all had a great week!

I would like to request my beloved Mizunashi Akari (from the ARIA series) wearing one of those nice outfits the princesses wear in Mario Kart (top reference!).
If you want too, it would be nice if you could design a Kart (or motorcycle) based on a Gondola! imgur.com/a/RRwCV

Please and thank you if you pick up my request!

Requesting Amakusa Shino, please and thank you.
Optionally ice skating, but anything else nice is fine too.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir

Almost anything pleasant is fine, please enjoy your weekend

Good evening everyone!

Requesting my lovely darling Tsukihi Araragi!

- Cosplaying as Noodle from Gorillaz (imgur.com/a/IyxsV). Alternatively, Tsukihi in a Gorillaz-esque style! Their new album is finally came out today!
- Wearing a Borussia Dortmund football jersey (imgur.com/a/L6dvy)
- Wearing a Qipao or a Sari
- Leaning in for a kiss or a hug, POV
- Cosplaying Makoto (imgur.com/a/um6tv), Ann (imgur.com/a/PSnwJ) or Haru (imgur.com/a/yphdr) from Persona 5

Of course, anything cute/cutelewd/lewd is always appreciated!

More references for her many different hairstyles: imgur.com/a/06z8m
SI Reference: imgur.com/a/lXIK8

I wish you all a fantastic weekend and thank you for considering her!

Here

Hello everyone! Requesting my love Tamaki wearing a large t-shirt like this ( danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2694838 ) with a GJ-Bu logo ( imgur.com/a/bhg5y ) on it and holding out a peace sign to celebrate the release of Volume 2 of the new manga series, please!

Full reference here: imgur.com/a/zkl9a

As always anything cute of her would be great, but absolutely NO lewds please! For instance, I would be greatly disappointed if anyone were to draw her wearing only thighhighs or experiencing a wardrobe malfunction, such as an otherwise innocent sundress getting blown up in the wind, or an accidental view down the top of a top that's just a bit too large for example.

Good Evening waifuthread. I hope your day is wonderful.

I'd love to request a drawing of Akua, some suggestions:

-PoV of me and her playing chess.
-Wearing thin-rim glasses. Maybe coupled with a business outfit in the likes of i.imgur.com/X7qxsAg.jpg
-Wearing lewd lingerie and posing like in i.imgur.com/lMopwDL.jpg
-Her drifting on a shopping cart while singing Beat of the Rising Sun.
-A portrait of with this pose and outfit i.imgur.com/aGHj4Z9.jpg

If you have any other sort of ideas that you want to do I really don't mind. Please and Thank you for considering.

Requesting my dear Anna as a cheerleader or a Rugby player.

Another idea is her wearing the Commander from Nier: Automata's leotard and boots here: i.imgur.com/GwZ3YED.jpg .

Anything unrelated cute or tasteful lewd is fine.

Good morning, everyone.

Requesting Patchouli having a relaxing day, sleeping on a desk, surrounded by books.
Alternatively, if interested in costumes, dressed up in Makoto's School Uniform from Persona 5 imgur.com/a/w7U3V

Have a nice weekend and thank you for considering it!

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune drinking a cup of tea at a cafe during the night, posing like this (imgur.com/je0wkJ2) with a smug look and blush on her face, or dipping her feet in a river while sitting at a pier. Anything else is fine, too.

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Mint holding a giant plush bird like this, just with the plush being larger than she is by a good bit, and with her ears waving with excitement: i.imgur.com/ZmCnP1c.jpg

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is cool too, I'm just always happy to see her happy, smiling face. Thank you very much and have a wonderful weekend!

Requesting my princess wearing the vanship pilot suit from Last Exile.
imgur.com/ThQP9ru.jpg
imgur.com/7sWTfXT.jpg
Alternatively, requesting Makoto posing with vz. 58 assault rifle.
i.imgur.com/X0pYKzl.jpg
Or Makoto wearing the OZ military uniform.
i.imgur.com/H9PR73v.jpg
i.imgur.com/vZIeQtG.jpg

But anything cute would be much appreciated.

Please, and thank you for considering.

Requesting Nio reacting to finding my wifu folder and all that it holds inside of it.
Thank you to anyone who may be interested.

Requesting drawfags have fun drawing my cute little waifu yumi!
The only requirements is that you have fun drawing her! It doesn't matter you skill or your enthusiasm, just have fun with it!

Prompt wise, requesting her as an evil demon lord mocking the weak ass protagonists for thinking this would go like an anime.

Or cosplaying a Celica A. Mercury

Hi, WWD
Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• doing Akira's famous bike slide, somehow parodying the movie poster or just wearing Kaneda's jacket
imgur.com/a/UfSci
• cosplaying Bayonetta, either version Semi-related - Cereza's voiced by Sawashiro
imgur.com/a/1Y1gW
• wearing the Gekkoukan uniform from Persona 3 with Stone Free as her Persona, feel free to draw her holding an Evoker, too
imgur.com/a/UUDiU

As always, anything cute would be very much appreciated, as long as you think it might put a smile on my face. Have a nice day.

Requesting anything with my cute prince, Totty. Anything cute, cutebully, lewd or involving crossdressing would be nice, but if you want something specific it could be one of these:
-Very very tiny on top of a bow of ice cream
-This outfit of my beautiful wife_(male): i.imgur.com/3quzIG9.png (Something specific can be drinking wine or/and with a wedding ring over the gloves, anything is fine tho)
-As any of these : imgur.com/a/VHSmw (Warning: Lewd 3dpd male) Show face, none of the pics do that.

Using your art style or F6 model ( i.imgur.com/79S1Y7X.png ) instead of on model is encouraged. Alt. outfits you can use: imgur.com/a/oHnZq. Thank you.

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke wearing one of these St. Louis Blues Jersey's imgur.com/a/cXQwl

Alternatively:
-Cosplaying in a Federation or Zeon Uniform. Optionally, interacting with a Zaku of your choice or a RGM-79 GM via life size or building/playing with gunpla. References imgur.com/a/639Xa
-A redraw of this: i.imgur.com/FFQL5Mu.jpg

Or a joint request with Chiaki beating Kyousuke at video games or the two of them selling a retro game they made at a comiket booth. Inspiration: imgur.com/a/1120U

More clothing and SI references:
i.imgur.com/KAlwrGI.jpg
i.imgur.com/0JnWSNy.gif

As long as he's happy, cute, and nonlewd anything else is fine. Thank you for considering and remember to have fun drawing.

Requesting my Kobori soaking in the sun in one of her many swimsuits.
imgur.com/a/evG6K

Anything else cute or cutelewd is fine, too.

Requesting anything cute, silly, or lewd of Aqua.

If you want specific idea anything of her winter outfit or her in a business suit would be great

This is for the /u/ user, but here's my si if you were willing to draw something cute with her and Aqua imgur.com/a/hiMcf she's a tired OL character

Just for an anchor

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

Here's a list ideas I'd like to see:

-Mio wearing Tenryuu's outfit from KanColle ( imgur.com/a/A5CHk )
-Wearing a pajama and going to bed
-Mio being happy because she's headpatted by user, PoV info in the ref if needed

Anything else is great as long as it's cute, or not too lewd. Thanks in advance and have a nice day

I would like to request Dragon, please. I have some ideas, but if you have any interesting things in mind then I would like to see them.

--Sunbathing at the beach
--Wearing a sundress and cool sunglesses
Doing a handstand with a smug face, arms crossed and her horns stuck in the ground while using her tail as a balance

Thank you very much and have a nice weekend.

Requesting my dear Ion waking up with messy hair, napping under a tree, or eating orange wedges in light, casual clothes. Anything is ok, too. Have a good weekend!

Requesting a sleepy Natsume receiving a morning headpat preferably with her in just a t-shirt or in Tsukuyo's miko school uniform, anything else is cool as well.

Headpat and t-shirt reference: i.imgur.com/58eRgwa.jpg
Miko uniform reference: imgur.com/a/lxR7H

Joint Requesting Natsume and Noir #
- Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
- Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•sitting on a sofa in very comfy clothes, be it short shorts and a tank top, Daisy Dukes, or a fancy dress
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•Wearing the virgin killer sweater with a party hat while offering a wrapped box to user for my birthday this past Wednesday
•looking at the viewer with a sultry, or trying to be sultry, look while getting ready for bed, maybe lifting the covers up while saying "We've got tonight". Silky lingerie optional, designed at your discretion.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great weekend!

Requesting Tsubaki:
- picking flowers and offering one to me
- in elegant attire or a springtime dress
- in rubber booties with an umbrella out in the rain
- in period attire at a 50's diner
- In her phys ed outfit: imgur.com/a/Om7NO

But anything cute is more than appreciated and more than welcome. Thank you for considering and have a good weekend!

Requesting my very cool husbando Onizuka
- Giving SI a hug and saying that it's gonna be okay, or even just giving the viewer some encouragement or kind words. SI ref: imgur.com/a/LGSc2
- Dressed as a sukeban, looking pissed off/embarassed (Examples if needed: imgur.com/a/oNitM)
- With messy hair/bedhead
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated as well. Thanks in advance!

Requesting Mai in any of the following:

-clad in a tight navy blue school swimsuit (the line from the waist to the thighs looking like an highleg due to her chest pulling up the fabric) and performing a side kick while winking at the viewer.
-in her pajamas with her hair loose, sleeping on top of her bed while lying on her back. More pictures of Mai in her sleepwear: imgur.com/5K7we32
-skipping rope in her PE or other comfortable training clothes
-as an idol. Maybe making a pose or singing. Possible options for clothing: imgur.com/9pbrT4I

Anything cute, cutelewd or cool is fine too. Please and thank you.

Requesting Inori wearing overalls i.imgur.com/FWRRXC3.jpg, maybe while working in the garden or on a farm (country girl type stuff).
Wearing a schoolgirl outfit like this i.imgur.com/He3Amop.png
Or in this lingerie set and pose i.imgur.com/YMY829Y.jpg

Anything else cute/cutelewd is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting my waifu Nina Einstein doing something cool and action like things. Her striking a cool pose or punching something with one of those cheesy SFX Kapow! bubbles would be incredible.

Also if you're drawing something and need an extra waifu for ANY REASON please consider Nina.

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir basking in the sun, or:
-as a knight in shining armor who must rescue a distressed user/SI
-taking a cat-nap
-playing volleyball
or
Joint Requesting with Natsumoe -Both waiting at a bus stop to avoid the rain
-Noir putting a cat ear headband on Natsume

If none does not tickle your fancy, anything where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated. Lewd is discouraged, but still acceptable.

More references here: imgur.com/a/En9i2

Thank you very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting my Sawyer being smug, like this:
i.imgur.com/JEgd0eq.png

Or put her in a cat-ear sweater like seen here (color of your choice, motif/print isn't needed):
i.imgur.com/AOJxUGS.jpg

You could even combine the two if you wanted.

I'm fine with just about anything else cute, cool, nice, or lewd (just ask first, but I have plenty of ideas on my own).
I also love stylization such as seen in Panty & Stocking or Nichijou. If nothing else, a plain chibi image is always cute.

Have a good weekend!

Further references:i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

Requesting Sina juggling baguettes, croissants and macarons, or doing anything french really

As always, anything would be fine, so don't worry too much, have a nice weekend!

Requesting Natsuru either:

- Dressed as an air hostess and saluting

- Wearing pyjamas and hugging a large bear to her chest

- Timidly holding hands with user

Anything else cute/lewd is also fine. Much appreciated!

Heya everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce eating a French pastry or sunbathing while wearing sunglasses. Another idea could be her in the style of the game Darkest Dungeon.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all have a nice weekend.

Requesting my waifu Aoba playing with a beach ball

Requesting Stocking wearing Mount Lady's outfit and with heart eyes, holding blushing user similar to the reference pic please.

Requesting Natsuki as an onee-san/christmas cake, maybe with slightly longer hair or something.

If that's not too interesting:
- wearing either of these outfits imgur.com/a/RU4Xm

Or just anything cute or cutelewd would be nice.

Requesting Lavinia:

As one or a combination of these monster girls from MGE
>imgur.com/a/5Gz8e
Dressed as either Leviathan or Asmodeus from Seven Deadly Sins
>imgur.com/a/BW9bh
As a sexy police officer
>imgur.com/a/yO2Xo
In a noble/royal dress or a cute sundress

Please, thank you, and have a good weekend!

Requesting Chie Sasaki
- reading a book under a tree in a peaceful park
- cosplaying Serena from YGO Arc-V, ref i.imgur.com/mfj3fJu.jpg
- in Skullgirls style, ref: i.imgur.com/QFhAfoY.jpg
- cosplaying Chie Satonaka from Persona 4: ref: imgur.com/a/vwFsT
- a Persona 5 close up: ref: imgur.com/a/lAeqX

Hello everyone.

Requesting the love of my life, Ciel.

Since it'll be her birthday on the 3rd, would anyone feel like drawing a birthday image with her and other Typemoon characters celebrating her birthday? You know, cake candles, confetti, etc.

Something with lots of smiles all around would be nice.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and consider drawing her this weekend.

Requesting Hibiki holding her hair back to show her forehead.

Hi again, WWD. I'd like to humbly request something with Rikka, whether cute, smug, lewd, or a combination of those.

If you'd prefer something more specific though, I'd like to request her doing one of the following:

-doing the One Finger Selfie Challenge, but "accidentally" failing to cover one of the two spots
-wearing Shuten Douji, IshtaRin or Euryale's outfit from F/GO (I'll provide references if the idea interests you)
-or for something less naughty, writing something with her quill, or pondering what to write.

Anything else, of course, would be just as wonderful.
This is her personal BGM, in case it offers inspiration: track3.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
Thank you in advance, to anyone who decides to take this into consideration.

Requesting Hisui in a naked apron.

Requesting anything tasteful and not untoward.
Spring times are upon us, 'tis the season for lighter dress, flowers, nature and sunshine! And any of that would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for more specific ideas? Here's a short collection imgur.com/a/7ZSJs + refs for some of the below:
- With her hair down, an alternate long hairstyle, or in casual, spring/summer focused atmosphere. See album.
- In the rain. Maybe some light spring/summer rain be nice, it still falls these days.
- Cosplaying feMC Shiki, from Digimon: Next Order or her classmate who is also named Himari.
- In a cool, energetic pose or style. Mid-battle is cool too.

For more albums/suggestions (bottom) and extra refs for her peruse imgur.com/a/yw4sK

Good morning folks

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute or comfy please.
If you want something more specific, how about with a flower in her hair and holding another one out with a smile on her face?

Join me and draw more Ms Golden Week!

Requesting an OL Rin calling user into her office.
Apparently she plans on being a Project Manager, so I'd be underneath her. Also, she'd oversee me.

Ref

This should go to the general

Requesting Chiaki Nanami wearing these wonderful socks (imgur.com/a/1Rxcr)

Alternatively, if that's not your thing (no preference on PoV or SI on any of these):

-her beating Kyousuke () at vidya, or selling a game she made with him at an expo
-her and my SI doing something together from this album (imgur.com/a/odL9t)
-her wearing any of these assorted bunny-themed outfits: (imgur.com/a/novb8)
-her dressed up in this adorable bunny dress outfit (Ref: imgur.com/a/U22Ms)

I have a list of ideas in the top right corner of my ref if you want to draw her but don't like my ideas. also lewd is fine as long as it's light ecchi and solo
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/N6F2y) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us, especially with genderbent SI
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her giving a lap pillow. POV or SI (imgur.com/a/Lsl1y) are both good.

Will never happen - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Requesting pov with hand caressing Hyun-ae cheek

or nurse Hyun-ae

or Hyun-ae standing in rain with wet shirt

Please, go to the general.

i already advised them to do such last thread
i don't think they intend to leave

Yo I didn't think I'd get anything because I never got the opportunity to request this evening.
She usually wears camo pattern apron so a cute frilly one is nice for a change. You might want to work on the placement of facial features in the future though, her eyes look a little to far apart. Thank you so much for drawing her!
Take your time, dude. I'm looking forward to it.

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-wearing casual clothes such as
68.media.tumblr.com/8be1f0485dce8bc1ebba161ab4a78544/tumblr_ohkqygUEUS1qjz1ozo4_1280.png or
68.media.tumblr.com/d42232915b3050a9300b450e05d16081/tumblr_ohkqygUEUS1qjz1ozo1_1280.png
As usual anything, even a little lewd, is fine, Thank you

Hello! Requesting my dear and lovely waifu Nano Shinonome.

Any of the following would be nice:
- As Min Min from the game ARMS imgur.com/a/sExMW
- A POV picture of her feeding the viewer some of her bento lunch.
- (cutelewd) Wearing Kirby panties. imgur.com/a/tait5

Or if you want to use my SI
-SI hugging Nano like this imgur.com/a/Npr2R
- anything else is completely alright!

SI ref here if needed: imgur.com/OHaQYHt

Anything else cute, or cutelewd is really appreciated!

Thank you very much, hope you have a great weekend, and remember to have fun!!!

Requesting either Birdy in her child clothes angerly blushing saying "It doesn't fit anymore, BAKA!" trying to adjust the top, and make sure the bottom or young Birdy in her adult clothes cutely saying "I am the law!" Or "You betrayed the law" or "I'm a cop you idiot!"
Adult ref imgur.com/a/cmY90
Child ref imgur.com/a/J7mH4

-Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH

-Birdy cicada blocking my SI by punching holes in the wall to hold herself up, SI can have grin on face because of impending snusnu
imgur.com/a/iBRQm

Please and Thank you!

Requesting chaos black heart playing an electric guitar with style

It's mine and Kagura's 5th anniversary this Sunday, so I'd like to request her with a baby bump please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Simple is fine by me, my apologies for not replying sooner!

Requesting Cuuko (or however one spells her name) from "Haiyore! Nyarko-san" frying an egg on her leg.

Try this thread instead

pfg Requesting Gazer wearing a bunny suit with a cute/sexy design like one of these
imgur.com/a/9nCdP
Fishnet is always nice.

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini, a cute sweater, or silly glasses.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI reference: i.imgur.com/qKn0iKq.jpg

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki

My waifu apparently can now transform into an Injection Angel Lily and got herself some new leggings. I'd like to see her in her new nurse oufit asking the viewer that she'd like being on the receiving end of being injected

Or to continue from last week
Proper reference: i.imgur.com/FkQga5F.jpg

Wearing a bunnysuit colored and stylized from her own outfit. The basis being a white suit and a long black jacket, feel free to add additions to the base look.
imgur.com/a/N9q2p
As far as poses go, I'd like her hips out and posing playfully.
my.mixtape.moe/mbkxyb.webm

Her in a competition swimsuit stepping out of a pool or just wearing a regular white bikini and lying sideways resting like Utaha is doing
imgur.com/a/oGO9d

Requesting Pitou enjoying getting her head petting from user's POV.

Requesting for Kuromeanon
Requesting Kurome wearing a bunnysuit with fishnet stockings and leg garter, and wearing a pet collar around her neck with leash. Other bunnysuit stuff is fine as well.

Or Kurome interacting with a little girl that looks like her with greyblue eyes, like i.imgur.com/KF96CoY.jpg (embed)

Or Kurome wearing the same uniform as in ( i.imgur.com/2NEFwoS.jpg (embed) ), with a pocky in her mouth inviting me to eat it with her.

Or a PoV of her in just an oversized sweater, pushing me down in cowgirl position.

Or Kurome like i.imgur.com/2rPG0bF.jpg (embed)

Or sitting down bed with her back resting on a big pillow, with the bedsheets up to her middle, the bedsheets pulled down a bit to the side of her with her patting the bed next to her, telling me to get back in bed because it's too cold.

Requesting Taiga clapping two blackboard erasers together and sneezing because of the chalk cloud, please.
Or just about any other cute teacher things you can think of.
Or Birdyfag's really nice idea for Birdy and Taiga enjoying some sweets+coffee at a cafe in casual clothes.
Casual clothe ref imgur.com/a/6FnXH
Additional Taiga references: imgur.com/a/bgzt4
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting Takane like the Cirno picture.
Or like Pipimi except the text saying "ramen time".
Bkub style in general would be nice if you have other ideas!

Full ref:
i.imgur.com/fHZQChm.jpg

Other ideas:
imgur.com/a/Llca8
imgur.com/a/fGQLY

Hello again everyone!

I'd like to request my lovely Madotsuki – Really, anything would be great! Anything cute, seasonally-themed, romantic, or especially anything POV. (Cute)Lewd is ok, but I would prefer nothing directly explicit or 'slutty', please.

Specific request ideas:
- A POV of her in this pose i.imgur.com/71wbeoJ.png (Her hair being pushed out of her face so the viewer can see her eyes).
- Her working out in an exercise appropriate outfit (tanktop, sweatpants or spats, etc.)
- Her wearing a cute spring-time outfit.
- Her wrapped up in a quilt or blanket.
- Less specific, but I always love to see Madotsuki sleeping peacefully. Either in her bed or wherever else.
- Anything else happy or cute would be great!

Hello all, I'd like to request my husbando. Feel free to leave his sunglasses out, I like seeing his face. Maybe in an oversized sweater.

Anything else cute or cool but not lewd, please is fine, of course. Thanks for your consideration.

Head angles reference: files.catbox.moe/fvjx8t.png

Hey wwd!

I'd like to request Taiga doing any of the following:

Wearing something girly i.e. (sundress)

Looking at me directly (first person view) with a loving face.

Dressed as a magical girl

Anything else is always appreciated. Let's have a good weekend everyone!.

Requesting Vignette Tsukinose April wearing any one of the following demon-like-designed hoodie:
Suou Arisa from Soukoku no Arterial vn. Reference : imgur.com/a/KDdxt
Nico from Love Live like in this pic : imgur.com/a/qim1A
(You can also modify their costume a bit to your liking, if you find it hard to re-draw the costume)

OR Vigne in sportswear of your choice (gym uniform/bloomers/tanktop/jersey/sports uniform)

OR Vigne cosplaying as any one of PPP idol members from Kemono Friends. Reference: imgur.com/a/1k8lv

OR Vigne in any swimsuit of your choice doing beach things. Keep the lewdness in reasonable level, if that is your thing.

OR if none of these strikes your fancy, anything with Vigne in it is totally fine as well, and highly appreciated.

Ok, I'll post an update when I'm done with the lineart

Damn son

Requesting younger Minatsu as a cute elin from Tera.
Anything else is fine too, thanks and good night.

Requesting Yuuko in a competition swimsuit.

Or in Chris's casual outfit from Symphogear G: i.imgur.com/ibjx2f2.png

Or dressed like a delinquent.

Or in this style danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=yamato_damashi chibi

Requesting Misao wishing a happy birthday to the viewer, be it offering a hug or a present, or something ese.

Otherwise she eating a cake with the number 10th on it for her anime turning 10 years old.

Anything else is welcome, cutelewd is fine but keep it tastefull, thanks if you consider. Have a nice weekend.

oh, that's pretty cute
i wonder if the way it's framed will make the OR's imagination run

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

•Wearing this files.catbox.moe/ubegtc.jpg

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

I already asked another request there.
Even if I waited for the next thread, I don't know if I should alternate between the two requests.