Kemono Friends

All Kemono Friends songs in 8-bit.

Yōkoso Japari Park e: youtube.com/watch?v=quLpvQ8Isig
Boku no Friend: youtube.com/watch?v=d-wOu107VKo
Oozora Dreamer: youtube.com/watch?v=tfIGyrJzgyo
Battle Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=Zn_602eQlDQ
Darude Sandstar: youtube.com/watch?v=Hw3MgYobQ2A

Listen to the music while watching the gif for added effect.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vE9IAaDb2X0
youtube.com/watch?v=LCHuawoFY30
live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv294219191
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally got the OP finished, it was a lot of work fitting everything perfectly together. Also fuck 156468614 for obvious reasons.

Good job user.

Hey you found more Steller Sea Lion fan art, I've been looking for that.

Some artist with skill gave the marine mammals some love.

Remember to rape Shoebill

That's good though I wonder if it has to do with marine friends going to appear in the next season or if he just wants to give them some love.

The season did end with them stranded at sea

They should get visited by great white shark friend

Shark friend would be great, shame there isn't any in the game officially.

White Servals are weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=vE9IAaDb2X0

I thought there was a Black Serval in the game but looking back it looks like their wasn't (could have sworn I saw some black Serval art too).

There have been art of the melanistic serval.

So she's called Melanistic Serval now Black Serval. Wonder if she will appear in the anime eventually though I am not sure of the likeliness of friends not from the game making it into the anime. Also anyone have the art of Melanistic Serval?

Pretty, but a lot less exotic looking than the normal Serval.

Melanistic pretty much just means black. Melanistic just means an animal with a genetic mutation that causes over production of melanin changing its pigmentation black all over.

Princess was anime-only, American Beaver was completely redesigned for the anime (mixing the old American Beaver's outfit with the European Beaver design). Some of the cameos also were anime-only, like Australian Devil.

Remember when Red Fox was just a cunt and stole food?

Today, I will remind them.

So she acted more like a real fox?

I get giving creative freedom to the artists handling the franchise, but some people are just dumb.

They make her a main Friend in the manga because she was the most popular character in the game, but then they proceed to make her nothing like her game self. Makes sense.

Also wasn't that into video games compared to her game and anime counterparts although I haven't finished they manga yet so it's possible she might have picked up her interest in video games later on in that series (shame the manga is only has two volumes and no one bothered to continue it).

Why make another thread when is up?

Doesn't have the series name in the OP, therefore it doesn't meet the exacting standards of generalfags.

The anime is guilty of this too though but what's weird is that the friends that that make cameo appearances are more like their game counterparts then the friends with major appearences excluding some exceptions (Serval seems pretty much the same in all the series).

Isn't that thread just talking about the penguin incident at the Zoo where one of the penguins is overly attached to a cardboard cutout of Hululu.

It has it on the Subject field.

I was hoping to keep everything on the previous thread and just keep this one for backup once the other one dies

It was the first one and has higher amount of posters anyway

The catalog picks it up so that's good enough, I think.

It could be a regular KF thread as well.

It's only at 200 posts though. Be careful because if a mod thinks we're being too excessive we risk having everything deleted.

>yoyoyo~

That's pretty much just a discussion thread looking over it. Also there is this thread as well though that one seems to have attracted all the shit posters while this one is still pure.

Haven't seen this one for a long time, it's good to have you back Capybara friend.

Never read the manga yet. Any good?

this thread reeks newfag

I enjoyed it, if you like daily life series or want to know what Japari Park was like back when it was functional and not under constant threat of Ceruleans then it's a good read.

Just wish the thread was more active.

why is this general still allowed to exist ?

Don't worry, it will become more active when thread dies. Usually when two threads are made close to each other people migrate to from the more popular thread to the less popular thread when it dies rather than creating a new thread.

They updated the chart.

where'd lion and moose fall ?

Who are those three random dudes and why is one of them ranked higher than Small Clawed Otter-san

Man I love flyco's illustration but she can't write for shit.

They are from Gundam IBO. From google translate it sounds like a chart of intelligence/thinking skills.

Fuck you

Translate?

Wise
Good at thinking
Normal
Not good at thinking
Baka
Her head is a happy set (Mc Donald)
Tekkadan

Beaver deserves to be higher

Na no da~
Na no da~
Na no da~
Na no da~
Na no da~
Na no da~
Na no da~

Beaver has such a vanilla butt.

Why does this image exist

I want to protect Kaban and let her have a happy life with Serval

WATASHIWA TOKI

Those two are meant for each other in more ways then one.

Where is Kaban touching?

You can do it, Grape-kun!

stop making me cry

RIP Grape-kun

what did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=LCHuawoFY30

Kaban (and Tsuchinoko, based on the twitter post) are in the fighter too

What animal is Boss supposed to be?

Holy shit, I need more info on this. When's it coming out? Next comiket? Any news at all? Is it even a thing?

stay comfy

>Kaban Bully simulator.

poor little white bag

I agree, how dare those damn generalfags use a Sup Forums feature for what it was meant to be used for. I hope that field gets removed one day, and the text field as well just so they don't move thread subjects there.

>ywn get a picture taken with friends.

>Taking pictures of yourself at any time

Why is this general still allowed?

I'd do it, fight me.

Where is this though?

Alpaca.

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv294219191

>Sandstar created Friends
>Sandstar created cell aliens
>villains and heroes share same power source
>animal themed
Is this Kamen Rider?

yes, Kaban's transformation took the whole season though

Tale as old as time

getting a "little match girl" vibe from this

What did they mean by this?

Much drama, So sad.
Also Boss is an assman.

Is Grape still alive?

A driver that uses sandstar like how faiz uses zombie blood and exaid with game virus.
Make it happen

>8-bit
NO. IT'S NOT. CHANGE THIS FILE NAME IMMEDIATELY.

They meant that Anzu is a smug bitch and an ugly stinky fake neet.

Delusions, this fad will die in a few months.

Araiaiaiaiaiaiaiai

I need a stand name now.

No, cuddle Caban.

I too wish for Black Serval to be real.

I want to hug this fox.

That's what some user said about KanColle 4 years ago.

she needs less chromosomes

This is going to be an actual fangame? I thought it was just a bunch of silly animations.

You can't rape the willing

Somebody post the image of Kaban giving birth to Serval cubs while Mirai assists her.

D-Did kaban just became a wrestler?

Kemono is reclining.
Wakaran.

Who doesn't?
Isn't the more the merrier though?

How about instead you leave and never come back.

Tenga colored Boss when?

Fennec is my favorite Friend.

I wanna marvel at Fossas tighs

le monke