Thread for those who are not Bortfags

BRYA a best.

Bert a best

Endgame right here, brothers.

AM a cute.

Bert a cute!

Reiner a best.

*BRA and YH

Magath reminds me of someone but I can't picture who. Though I'm sure he is the Erwin equivalent Isayama talked about.

Annie a best

Man, what a terrible thread.

What the fuck is even the point of these threads? It's entirely fucking repost spam - if mods brought the robot in here, the entire thread would be dead.

Why did Isayama have to waste all of them so badly?

Ymir a best.

Shit*

I don't know, I don't even know why I stick around. I've been here for three years and I've gained absolutely nothing.

>you will never return to the pre-chomp era of Bertposting
why live

First couple of posts are always shitposters marking their territory. Later on, will be shipposting and spoilers

LM soon.

Good.

Just BRAYfags being butthurt autists.

People actually like and will defend this goblin

Falco and Colt are better than BRA.

I want to cum inside the queen.

That's not a bad thing at all.

Of course user. Here you go.

how is eren going to bullshit his way out of dying?

Armin a cute.

Eren, pls

Terrible!
Post the Carla edit.

I hate what Isayama did to Eren, actually.

You are already doing that every day, Ymir.

Post the superior version

I think in that mini dj she was thinking about Ymir later on as well. At least I saw it being tagged as YH as well.

Kek.

Udo and Zofia are the best new warriors besides Gabi just for resembling Bert and Annie

Not even a colossal retard but how and where the fuck this ship came from? I know at least they respect each other but Mankasa and Manlet barely interact in the story

He's a cute.

>Bert and Annie
wut? Udo totally resembles that tranny Hanjo and Sofi looks like Erwong and Annie's daughter

He is the most popular character, she is poster girl.

Then they were revealed to be related which nips have a hard on for.

Potentially former Erenfag here, I hate what was done to him too. Hopefully Isayama will make post-time jump Eren radically different.

Shallow waifufags only like him for shipping.

Carla was really fucking cute. Definitely better than Dina.

>nips are degenerate and absolutely love incest
Hmm

Eren has no reason to go full Thorfinn, neither the heart or will for that.

Grisha gets all of his wives killed so it doesn't matter in the end.

Armin's character song. It's Beautiful.

Jean's is better.

Not really, Carla was killed by Dina and Dina was killed by Eren

Is it about the ocean?

>Is it about the ocean?
VA said she was thinking about Eren when singing it.

How does it feel to know that your ship has sink or is gonna sink?

It's about how Armin chases after Eren and wants to get closer to him but Eren keeps running without thinking of others who love him. aka it's fucking gay.

How much gayer can you get?

I thought that was what Mikasa's song was about.

Arminfags and BRAfags are the worst.

fucking sick

>so no I don't care much for her.
Explains why you don't understand her at all.

Yeah because Armin a Eren will take different paths.

These were Ymir's intention all along. Even Historia knew them. She even understands that Ymir isn't open about what she truly wants to say when she read her letter.

All ships are doomed from the start

That's very cute. Annie is the cutest already, but she's even better when she plays dress up.

Copy/Past cause last thread was full:

So I just caught up after dropping the manga 4 years ago. I have some questions.

So a 4 year time skip happend if I am not mistaken. Does that mean that Eren has 4 more years to live? What if he got rid of his titan powers, will then survive?

Why does Zeke look so old if he is Grishia son? Why do people here call him "Uncle Zeke"? And didn't that solider tell that Elidian that he inherited the Beast Titan, yet Zeke seems to have it when he landed to help Reiner.

Am I the only one disappointed with the Yimr Fritz making a "deal with the devil". I wished Titan origins was more clever then just "It magic, guys. Elder beings!"

>just caught up on last couple of threads
>see EMAshits saying that if you like BRAY you must be from Sup Forums
Please tell me this is bait, are EMAfags this fucking autistic? Are they that insecure that their favorite characters suck literal fucking shit?

What ugly as fuck dyke spic drew this self inserting degeneracy?

You could have learned to read Japanese in that time.

Is Paradis Mindless Titan-Free now?

When is Chapter 93 translations dropping?

After the whole chapter drops.

She is really not that hard a character to understand, I don't understand why some people are so retarded when it comes to her.

O U T

Yeah, Eren has about 3-4 more years.

Zeke is about 30 post-time skip, IIRC. The white hair and beard just make him look old. Magath said to Colt that he'd been selected to inherit the Beast, not that he already had.

Didn't it leak though? I saw some scans for raws out there...

Sorry, am new to this.

>is gonna sink?
Not happening.

Only 6 pages.

Reading through that and I'm pretty disappointed a fellow Hisufag would mischaracterize both her and Ymir that badly.

Enjoy the ride. Having cancer is literally better.

But he's only 15 pre-time jump. Don't put anything past Isayama, he's a shitty enough writer to make anything happen.

Yeah, he's got about 4 years left. You can't just "get rid" of titan powers. How would he even do that, chuck his spine at someone?

>Why does Zeke look so old if he is Grishia son?
Its the beard, and he's several years older than Eren.
>Why do people here call him "Uncle Zeke"?
People assumed he was Grisha's brother since he looked old and/or joked about him being a creepy uncle that molests BRA.

>And didn't that solider tell that Elidian that he inherited the Beast Titan
He's talking about being selected to eat Zeke once his time runs out.

>deal with the devil
Its just a story. The way the 9 titans work and the memory stuff suggests its true, but there could still be more to it than lolmagic.

Why are you so sure? I would like to be as positive as you about my ship.

Playing games is fun.

Goddammit I really hoped I would reach the chapter where they would show them after the skip. Take about the biggest blue balls.

How long will the ride take? I seriously can't them ending it any time soon.

I just think Isayama has put much thought into their relationship and made them survive this long despite how unlikely it was for a reason. To think their bond hasn't grown after four years in a world where they're aware of what's surrounding them and titans are no longer a threat is ludicrous. As long as they're together and well, I'll be happy.
Be strong and don't lose hope, user. I hope this story can make you feel glad eventually.

>tfw no one picked this up yet

But we have.

To be fair, it is really fucking stupid. If we knew hardening was thing, then yeah..sure.

Personally, I thought they were titan bowing to their creator or something.

>CT is facing inward
>The books show them facing onward.
I remember comenting on that, but didn't get an (you).

I hold to what I've been saying for a while. Without more time skips and asspulls, you're looking at about three years.

Anyone else think the blonde woman looks like Ymir Fritz?

*outward.

did ymir fuck the devil for titan powers?

Same

The books aren't 100% accurate. The titans all look like normal humans and even are dressed.

Always though this was the Eldians trying to make the titans look less ugly, menacing and dumb. Seeing titans on first hand you see they're the oposite of the books.

Oh well, i'll just filter threads here and be back after 4 years again.

Caio.

Peace out

So hold on a minute, Am sensing some asspull here:

If Eren got the drug from his father after the attack on Shig-whatever, then what is the deal with him having memories and then crying when mikasa woke him up?

Thank you, you are nice. Their happiness are the most important thing.

Everyone on the island's original state is of a Titan, so they're all interconnected somehow.

It isn't the only thing that botters me. Grisha's eye color, how he acts different on one of Eren's flashback on the same scene, the weird thing said before injecting Eren, and his words suddenly popping up with Kruger.

All eldians are connected and memories can be sent across time and space as long as you are connected and have the progenitor titan.

Someone already knows whats going to happen and gave Eren future flashbacks for some reason.