Is Casca a nigger?

Is Casca a nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushan_Empire
macquirelatory.com/Nature_Knows_No_Colorline.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Real life equivalent would be Persian or Indian.

not!Pajeet

Yes. She belongs to me.

yes. A very popular fan theory is that Casca is really Donovan who survives getting killed by Guts

A nigress

She's probably the Berserk version of Moorish, as if she was Kushan it would have probably been remarked upon

>nigger
>small nose
>small lips
NO.

>small lips

uh yeah those are like the size of a bean

exactly. she doesn't have neggress features.

It's anime they all have small lips

Kushan rape baby, so yes.

>Moorish
So she was a kangz?

nahhh, she's a damn dirty moor.

>Niggers
>Hair as straight as asians

No. She's supposed to be a stereotypical brown tomboy

>facial features
>anime
and all anime characters are white because eyes right guys?
every anime nigger doesnt have to look like a baboon
every anime gringo doesnt have to look like a fucking eagle

>this thread.

if blackamoors were from timbuktu wouldn't they actually be kingdoms down there

Berserk does not represent all anime you racist scum

Maybe something like that. When she first appeared in Berserk, it would been the early 90s when Urd and Pirotess and other brown girls were starting to popularize the trend. Maybe as a response to Arshes Nei?

try again with an actual sentence?

She knows how to use a toilet, maybe she's a hue monkey?

>hates racism
>watches anime
I bet you watch dubs

Niggers are more animal like and distinctly giga shaped

ex: Donovan

Go home Griffith

calm down, nigger. no need to 'chimp out'.

Persians usually aren't that dark.

Guts was raped by a nigger?

Nope, she's NotPajeet.

>Griffith
>Interested on women
The 2 times he fucked women, he couldn't stop thinking about Guts

She's Kushan. It's literally India.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kushan_Empire

WHEN YOU GOTTA TAKE A STAND IT DONT HURT TO HIDE

Kek

Seriously, they show flashbacks of her childhood, I would said that she's his daughter is more likely

>casca revealed related to donovan
>this kills the polfag
make it happen based miura

Oh my god, we never see her and Donovan in the same room, you may be on to something.

It's what they do.

Yes, a dirty nignog bum

She has Caucasian features so she has to be Indian/Northern African.

Berserk characters ranked by how much of niggers they are
1. Donovan
2. Pippin
3. Casca
4. That vice-commander at Doldrey

Everyone else is white white is right good day.

she has brown skin, so she's clearly black

Look at these sexy lips

>small nose
Retard, Negroes are primitive people you idiot. Primitive people that are not Cro-Magnon or Neanderthal influenced have small noses, just like your pig nose. The correct words are narrow and wide you pleb.

I'm seeing a lot of Sup Forums class threads lately. first that choucho one(recent one I can remember) now this. what does it mean?
oh and
>oh man I want to like this character but I can't
>I really hope she just tan.

>liking casca
welfare queen or not, shit taste in characters desu

I was "quoting" op.

If you're triggered by nigger you're new to this board. It has nothing to do with Sup Forums. The quality of the thread in general is more concerning.

>If you're triggered by nigger you're new to this board
the word? no but a whole thread about it?I literally just said i'm seeing a couple of these and wanted to know why.

> It has nothing to do with Sup Forums
didnt say it was by Sup Forums for Sup Forums just said it look like it could be pol/

> The quality of the thread in general is more concerning.
kind of going back to my first sentence.

>reddit spacing
go back

So gay.

>no argument

>she is now a mental retad

Daily reminder that Berserk is a manga about a literal cuckold. If you can identify with Guts and his struggles, you're a cuckold as well.

he doesnt get off on it, so how is he a cuckold

That's nothing new; if anything, you may be. Sup Forums is known as the "shithole of the internet" outside of here - do you really think people here would be as mindful of societal norms as your average person is?

Sup Forums class? I haven't been to that shithole in years but every board tends to have a bit of Sup Forums to it. They may decline it (especially after what happened during 2016), but the general mindset is there. Disregard for norms.
Hell, this is not even a Sup Forums mindset to be honest. It's something almost every board on Sup Forums shares. It's not an orthodox site.

this is the only meem worse than barney

No. The moors actually had kingdoms and shit.

oh ok.iI get it now.

So ya saying we wuz kangs and shiiiet?

It's not really "reddit spacing" though. That user just went for a look that's easier on the eyes.
The sentences don't have a whole blank row between them unless it's on a different subject.

>Sup Forums
can you fuck off stupid nigger lover

>primitive people

That implies that the same population that evolved in Africa 200,000 years ago stopped evolving. If they did, blacks would look like either the Khoisan, small double lidded eyes, yellow brown skin, gigantic asses or ugly ass Abbos who's ancestors left Africa too early and have very archaic features (though Not as much as a Neanderthal). Not all blacks have small flattish, snub noses though I certainly do.

Still, OP is a faggot who thinks all dark skinned people are black.

>retad
Oh the irony

>implying all Moors were black

There were actual kingdoms in SSA you know, especially in West (best) Africa and East Africa. Doesn't mean that all black Americans wuz kangz and qweenz, just like how the Queen of England doesn't mean white Americans wuz kangz and qweenz.

Why do black people have dick sucking lips?

Ethiopians and Somalis also have Caucasian features thanks to the Horn of Africa being an ancient Eurasian and Nilo-Saharan/Cushitic African breeding grounds. 3,500 years ago 25% of the population was more related to modern day Sardinians and Middle Easterners, and it sure shoes. That being said, Casca isn't black.

>blacks
>big noses outside of some ugly "I are the niggest" people

Caucasians have them beat. Look at Armenians, Italians, Swedes, Greeks, and Brits for example, and that's not even getting into non-European Caucasians like Arabs, Persians, and North Indians.

>Still, OP is a faggot who thinks all dark skinned people are black.
Why do you think I'm asking?

They have dick sucking lips because they're meant to be slaves, our sex slaves.

Don't worry, I'm on your side.

t. Abdul Kareem Mohammad

the Arab slave trade hasn't stopped, hundreds of thousands of Africans are sold every year to the Middle East, even online. It's horrible.

>laughinggriffithoises

guts didn't have to raise her waifu's child from another man

No. Black chicks don't kiss you back when they are enjoying your cock.

Global Rule 3

>It's horrible
It's what they were born for.

He can redeem himself by cutting Griffith in half.

Still fucked 2 more women then you ever will.

"Not all" does not not imply that the majority does not. The majority of black people are primitive in a racial aspect. This is not an insult, one simply distinguishes between primitive and progressive traits and the simple truth is that Caucasians are more progressive peoples, at least all that come from Mediterranean stock so Nordics included, unless they have significant Paleolithic/UpperPaleo influence. A lot of white people have primitive and progressive traits at the same time due to CM influence.

>hair
>nose
>lips
Nope. She has no nigger features. I'd say she's either North African, Middle Eastern or just a brown tomboy.

>nigger slavery
>horrible

>just a brown tomboy
Didn't she work in the fields all the time when she was younger? Also that baby in the dream and moon boy are super white.

Bet you wouldn't say that if I brought up the fact that Arabs and Berbers enslaved Europeans too :^)

>once Casca becomes not a retad again
hmmm

She's Kushan aka Arabic

>If it's brown it must be black!!!!

Why are black posters so goddamn retarded?

This is coming from an Indian

>This is coming from an Indian
How embarrassing.

>European slavery
>horrible

The Negroes mixed a little with the Europeans in Europe which is why there are Black people that look like Casca. Her hair is a texture that would be classified as "Good Hair" by African-American peoples. Black people come in all different shades and sizes. This picture is of Emperor Leopoldo of the Holy Roman Empire which was located in modern day Central Europe. A good book to read about Negro ancestry in the White race is a book tilted "Nature knows no color line".

This is the most retarded thing I've read in a while.

You can handle the true knowledge.

WE

>Donovan
she is okinawan user

whoops, nevermind the quote

>macquirelatory.com/Nature_Knows_No_Colorline.pdf

Nah, just a tanned german. That's why she enjoyed rape