Ask a Jew anything, Goyims

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

Ask a Jew anything, Goyims.

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBk5XV1ExoQ
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/846904
https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/
https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/29/southern-italians-and-ashkenazi-jews-what-is-the-connection/
http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949
Dominic James
Dominic James

Did you do it?

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

Is it true you eat babies?

Juan White
Juan White

What is your favorite pop-tart flavor?

Grayson Bell
Grayson Bell

Can I have my foreskin back?

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

How do i make my wife orgasm?

Anthony Jackson
Anthony Jackson

Yes.

Some Jewesses with fertility problems eat baby foreskin as a magical medicine, so I guess it's true in a way.

You can restore it. In the Hellenistic period some Judeans did it.

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

Why the small hat? It's not gonna protect you from the elements.

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

Why do you want to destroy the west? How is it beneficial to you that every white country goes down the drain

Jason Cox
Jason Cox

Do many Jews believe in goyim conspiracy theories privately (Jews did 9/11, holocaust fake) but just put on a mask for the goyim?

David Martinez
David Martinez

fuck you piece of shit

Elijah Howard
Elijah Howard

It's for religious reasons, it started as a way to stand out from Christians who take off their hats in the Church, it has nothing to do with practical considerations.

You're confusing Jews with Israelis. It's self-explanatory.

Goyim will believe anything.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

Here have some sage, juden.

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

do you live out of a shipping container on the side of the west bank shooting any palestinians that come near you?

Leo Rogers
Leo Rogers

Some Jewesses with fertility problems eat baby foreskin as a magical medicine, so I guess it's true in a way.

W-what??

Chase Long
Chase Long

How do you feel, being a Khazarian mutt instead of a real Jew?

Benjamin Young
Benjamin Young

It's not an Ashkenazi thing, it's common among Arab Jews.

Genes have no importance in determining Judaism. Besides Ashkenazim are genetically closer to the Israelites than most Arab Jews anyway.

Jordan Myers
Jordan Myers

why do you like death and faggots so much?
guess the haunting of the 60,000 jews that died in work camps still has favorable memories.
all the assfucking and the jew family members killing each other for schecks and interment pleasure?

Jace Ramirez
Jace Ramirez

Where can I find a redhead jewess?

Bentley Allen
Bentley Allen

How do you see the future of the world 1000 years from now?

Isaiah Turner
Isaiah Turner

How do you live with yourself?

John Foster
John Foster

Does israeli loves asian men? Im thinking about finding love in israel but your women have to convert into islam first.

Also, what does jews think about muslim?

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

Not in Israel. They're very rare. Pure Ashkenazim are a small minority now.

There will be a single cabal ruling the world using all the technological advancements.

There are Arabs Jewesses marrying Muslim men, it's not that uncommon.

Cameron Phillips
Cameron Phillips

Goyims.
goy = singular
goyim = plural

whew

Owen Barnes
Owen Barnes

They're very rare

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

If you guys do manage to exterminate whites, then what? You don't think the blacks will keep up the infrastructure of the US, do you?

John Jackson
John Jackson

Ready to spit blood and die under they 'goyish' boot again , golem ?

Michael Jones
Michael Jones

Fucking kek

Jose Collins
Jose Collins

ask an american with a proxy anything

Nolan Price
Nolan Price

Arabs Jewesses marrying Muslim men, it's not that uncommon.
It true then .
Israel being called an apartheid state is bullshit.
Have the ones making the claim even seen an apartheid state?

Logan Kelly
Logan Kelly

what do isrealis think of americans?

John Bell
John Bell

Are you blind? Murrijews are interbreed with you like crazy.

It'll be an Arab country in 2 generations, it's simple math.

Brody Hill
Brody Hill

I'm talking about european israelis (pic related).

Is it hard to marry a european - israeli women?

Robert Murphy
Robert Murphy

top bantz
also, how much jew gold do you have?

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Jews are so based. Why can't you guys just save us from these Muslims already? Pathetic Europeans always need help from outsiders

Grayson Sanders
Grayson Sanders

When will you stop interfering with political affairs of European countries ?

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

How does it feel to be physically inferior?

Wyatt Lee
Wyatt Lee

{they} want to remove kebabs for good
Muslims want to remove {them} and if allowed, would purge europe of lefties for good.
I'm conflicted

Austin Bailey
Austin Bailey

If the jews controlled Hollywood and the US media, why then did you start selling off studios to the Chinese? Why would you give up the power to shape opinion? Do you not see that even if the Chinese goals currently line up with yours, eventually they will turn Hollywood on you as well?

Jordan Wood
Jordan Wood

Why do ashkenazis and greeks have similar dna

David Campbell
David Campbell

These are Russian Israelis, they don't assimilate so well and are even Orthodox Christians and Israeli neonazis (kek).

Isaiah Wood
Isaiah Wood

how does it feel when a paramilitary (Hezbollah) is stronger then usa supported idf

Oliver Gonzalez
Oliver Gonzalez

Why can't you all just go to Israel? Stop fucking with other countries, go home, you've earned it.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

Are there any circassians in your nation?

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

We have our much bigger Muslim problem, we have 20% Muslims, and that's without annexing territories.

How does it feel to be mentally inferior?

Look at Europe, you're still doing very well.

Italians, not Greek. Roman empire citizens converted to Judaism before Christianity was all the rage.

They don't have nukes, dummy.

Tyler Cox
Tyler Cox

Do you truly believe in and love God? Would you do anything to make him happy? If so, why continue to oppress the non-Jewish Arabs?

Ayden Thompson
Ayden Thompson

There's no faith or emotion in Judaism, personal faith was only later imported from Christianity, but it's still not central to Judaism.

Leo Butler
Leo Butler

implying that russian are not european
wew lad

israeli neonazi
A'ight im planning on marrying a jew, thanks user

Xavier Brown
Xavier Brown

don't move op

Jordan Price
Jordan Price

I've heard that before but it does not make sense to me. How can you believe in God but not have faith? And if not emotion, then what is the religion centered on, reason?

Lincoln Butler
Lincoln Butler

What do you think of the Scots and Scotland and Presbyterianism? Is there room for an alliance of mutual understanding?

Connor Peterson
Connor Peterson

Yahweh helps Jews kill goyim all the time in the Old Testament. Why would he care about them oppressing the non-Jewish Arabs?

Alexander Brooks
Alexander Brooks

How can you believe in God but not have faith?
It's centered among practices. It's the same as pagans burning an offering to appease the Gods.

We don't believe anything of importance exists outside of Israel.

Actually God commanded to dispossess all the Goyim of the land.

Connor Ramirez
Connor Ramirez

Call me strange, but I believe those were isolated events rather than general. It simply does not make sense to me for God to act in that way, being all that He is.

Camden Adams
Camden Adams

You say that as though it's unique to your nation

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

That in no way answers why Jews are selling off Hollywood to the Chinese. Youare a bot.

Oliver Wood
Oliver Wood

Italians
so jews are literally italians before they got nigged up

Cameron Collins
Cameron Collins

selling off Hollywood to the Chinese
im a jew but this i think this is good

more anime

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

No it's with Greeks I saw that graph too 2 days ago, how you explain this KIKE?

Easton Martin
Easton Martin

Thought it said burger strike for a few seconds.

Austin Barnes
Austin Barnes

Khazars are absolutely not israelites. Palestinians are more israelite than you clowns.

Leo Hughes
Leo Hughes

Some Jews in Europe even mixed with Slavs in the 16th century.

Never heard of that before.

But they're Muslims.

Bentley Gonzalez
Bentley Gonzalez

Religiously they're muslims, but, genetically they're israelites.

Why do you liars claim that sabaoth is the creator of all that exists when in reality he's just a deity?

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Me neither, not sure I saved it lemme try find

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

OF COURSE YOU DID IT

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

What's your plan for Syria? I know you've tried to subvert ISIS, maybe rebrand them as an anti-Iranian movement to get US support for them again.

How does it feel that the far-right and far-left both vehemently hate you and that if anyone of that ilk gained power your state's days would be numbered as US and western support would slip away. What a tight-rope you walk. Trump cucks for you, and you lucked out there, but you haven't subverted media or hollywood to help him. A far-left bds shilling progressive will be the death of Israel not far right ethnonationalists.

The neo-cons and neo-libs are dead and so is the most secure form of Israeli Zionist globalism, both sides firmly in bed and cashed up by rich jews. I wonder what the future holds, as more extreme political movements have their day in the sun.

Levi James
Levi James

kek big bants juden

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

only kosher movements pls

Xavier Clark
Xavier Clark

jews excell at math, science, literature, physics, and of course, grade A delusional thinking. gods chosen people - no important scientific figures, no genetic homogeneity or origin point, no important military leader, no major battles, no military tradition, no lasting or important empires, no physical prowess, you guys are a bunch of sissies. you people are plagues, the best you fags can come up with is usurping the achievements of others via genetic ambiguity and socialette science nepotism. gassed and op kys for larping as a kike

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

If you want to destroy the white race then how come you have niggers fuck white women instead of doing it yourselves?

I thought jews were smart, explain this to me.

Logan King
Logan King

Do Jews consider goyim as inferior for religious reasons or for genetical reasons?

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

it's probably more likely a minor form of civil war will happen in the US, that's still not good for Israel. A weak US is a weak Israel.

Benjamin Ward
Benjamin Ward

Why would you starve yourselves in prison? Stupidest shit I ever heard. I'd be all over that barbecue.
you gon hook a nigga up or what?

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

NO TO TRUTH
goyim really are simpletons

Jacob Thomas
Jacob Thomas

Am I an anti-semite for hating George Soros?

Hunter Perry
Hunter Perry

OK found, explain this KIKE

Luke Peterson
Luke Peterson

You are a true golem indeed, and you are OUT from our West, heading for your shithole soon, before you get hanged?

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

I'm a traditional christian antisemite seeking a jewish wife, preferably with big tits.

What are my chances?

Eli Sullivan
Eli Sullivan

have you done any other funny shit to pakis lately?

Alexander Davis
Alexander Davis

What level are you on atm?

Benjamin Bell
Benjamin Bell

Serious question: when do you think the Third Temple will be constructed?

Samuel King
Samuel King

for reality reasons

ol' georgie has bad politics but he's not evil. you shouldn't hate him but i don't think you're antisemitic for it. maybe a bit unbalanced.

thinking an fairy tale explains the current state of affairs
proving my point here, goy

Carson Hall
Carson Hall

If I convert to Hebraism can I go to live in Israel and marry a Jewesse?

Ryder Jones
Ryder Jones

good riddance, filth.

Sebastian Long
Sebastian Long

Can i get milkers, please?

Caleb King
Caleb King

Why do the kikes hate white people and europeans ?

Evan Richardson
Evan Richardson

um ashkenazi jews are georgian. original jews are basically arabs
WE

Adam Baker
Adam Baker

KIKES are no fairytale, golem. They are a wicked bunch of dwarves to be crushed from our peaceful orderly societies.

James Rivera
James Rivera

Goyims

Andrew Morris
Andrew Morris

How does it feel to be mentally inferior?
I wouldn't say mentally superior.
You ashkenazim kikes have the same IQ than white euros, still your mentality, your ethno-centrism, your trickery, your solidarity is way better than ours.

Your intelligence as a group, as a tribe is way better than anyone else in the world.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

Poland

Nathaniel Fisher
Nathaniel Fisher

Legit question. Solomon comes back from the grave and walks into Israel today and asks you, "Where is my Temple?" what do you reply?

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

autistic storybook morality
ha! can you imagine

You ashkenazim kikes have the same IQ than white euros
nope, roughly a standard deviation higher.

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

I kinda always wondered about this. Can a person BECOME a Jew? Like, a fully fledged member of the fraternity? I know its technically possible, if very difficult, to convert to Judaism, but will that make other Jews consider you as one of their own?

My theory is that without the blood,you'll always be a goy to the Jew.

Camden Brooks
Camden Brooks

Bullet or Gas?

David Morales
David Morales

Don't suck the enemy Frenchy, you forget don't hold an ounce of truth in them, they're made of a bunch of lies and have zero Logos.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

>>156546630
Diamonds every time. Man, the jewess has some next level milkers.

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

Looks like the khazar fag has abandoned his thread. Good riddance.

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

Pork I hope?

Robert Cooper
Robert Cooper

Nope, roughly a standard deviation higher
Wrong, that's jew wish fulfillment from a single flawed studies in the 70ies.

ha! can you imagine¿
Even better, I can see ! You fucking KIKE sack of excrement.

Josiah Murphy
Josiah Murphy

nope, roughly a standard deviation higher.
Never said the opposite.
The fact is you have the same average IQ.

Still, why do the kikes hate europeans ?

Landon Reed
Landon Reed

Nope, Israeli IQ sits at around 94. Its lowered a bit because of the Arabs, of course, but not from 115. Ashkenazim have IQs around a 100.

Isaac Wright
Isaac Wright

What's the demographic situation in Israel?
Do you fear for it?

I'm told there is basically a biological arms race between Israelis using ultra-orthodox Jews who have lots of kids, and then the Arab population which does the same.
If this is true I don't think it's sustainable.

It will be bizarre if Israel becomes an Arab state, are you just going to suspend democracy?

Jace Kelly
Jace Kelly

Is it true you can make american do anything you want?

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

from a single flawed studies in the 70ies.
fuckin bizarre how time stopped when that came out

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

The problem with this is that the kikes are totally fucked right now.
No backup in Europe with the progressive islamization of the continent.
No backup in Murica because of the decreasing white pop, it will become a shithole.

Where could they go after they took down the white nations ?
If they suspend democracy and butcher all non ashkenazim kikes in Israel, all the muslim world will fall on them.

Those kikes are playing with fire right now.

James Lewis
James Lewis

Why Israeli Jews are based while American ones are leftwing faggots?

Blake Ross
Blake Ross

yes ivanka for example

Henry Parker
Henry Parker

Stupid Jews have a BBQ with no pork ribs.

Cameron Green
Cameron Green

Are you a lolocaust survivor?

Let me tell you goyim about the holocaust. I was a survivor, you see. Back the good ol' days, they used to use our anuses and rectums as molds for tank shells. You could do that back with the old 76mm guns. Oy gevalt, you spoiled goyim with your fancy-pants 105's and 120's. I digress. Now, the easiest way to do it was to pour a solid stream of good German steel directly into the aforementioned corn hole. This had the unfortunate side-effect of killing the rabbi. Since that was bad for some reason, those doity krauts found a workaround: If the jew in question believed it was gold, he wouldn't die. Yahweh would protect his anal wellbeing. So a large propaganda campaign was started to convince all the Jews in Germany to do their part to stoke the fires of German engineering in the pits of their prostates.

Daniel Young
Daniel Young

they are kikes but lol dude

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

Why are you trying to destroy the western civilization even going so low as getting along with muslims?

Sebastian Bailey
Sebastian Bailey

They want revenge for destroying the jewish temple in Jerusalem.

A jew told me some years ago.

Asher Howard
Asher Howard

Where is the question?

For spiritual reasons.

It confirms what I said just as well.

Go to the USA.

By then Israel will be an Arab state.

Jaxon Thompson
Jaxon Thompson

yes you can. it's not difficult in the sense that it's arduous, it just requires genuine commitment.
how did you arrive at this theory? it's true that some rabbis (i think the baal shem tov or the tzemach tzedek) made some comment about a convert not having the same status as a born jew but it's not doctrine. doctrine is that a convert converted properly is 100% a full jew.

maybe my superior jewish IQ is failing me but i fail to see how we can have the same average iq when our iq is a standard deviation higher on average.
why do the kikes hate europeans
we don't. fundamentally we're indifferent. i can elaborate a little more in a bit.

israel is 20% arab and almost 50% mizrahi/other non-ashkenazi. ashkenazim are only ~30% of the population this is in contrast to the global jewish population which is ~80% ashkenazi.

demographic crisis is overblown from what i hear. i haven't been in israel in 6 years though. jewish birthrates are high across the board though, even amongst secular jews. arab birthrates are somewhat exaggerated too, and israeli arabs really aren't that much of a problem. it's the ones in the west bank and gaza that are and they will enver have citizenship. ultra-orthodox are a problem but there are inroads being made.
If they suspend democracy and butcher all non ashkenazim kikes in Israel
lol. that you entertain this notion (even if you shoot it down for geopolitical reasons in the same sentence) just tells me you have a very distorted and unrealistic picture of the world.

Ayden Wright
Ayden Wright

REMINDER THIS GUY IS A JEW! DO NOT BELIEVE! KEEP YOUR GAURD!

He'll start slipping in a finger, then he'll fuck you with his mutilated cock with his vile spit as lube. SHIT IT OUT NOW!

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

Yes, that's a prerequisite.

If you cant beat them, join them.

The temple was in our hearts all along. Haven't you read Jesus' preachings?

will that make other Jews consider you as one of their own?
We love nothing more than Goys sucking up to us, so yes.
That's true, but there's so much genetic diversity among Jews in Israel you won't be really worse than other "real" jews.

Landon King
Landon King

Prove you are jewish, bost benis.

Joseph Cooper
Joseph Cooper

Why did you invented communism ;_;

Liam Gutierrez
Liam Gutierrez

I didn't picture mass murder like the frenchman did, I just figured they'd say "yeah democracy was a meme" and just remove voting to stop blocs steamrolling jews in the voting booths.

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

Do you believe in God?

Tyler Sanders
Tyler Sanders

Why are you trying to drive white people over the edge? I swear I don't want to put you in ovens

Stop before there's no other way

Dominic Hughes
Dominic Hughes

What's the demographic situation in Israel?
This country is by now just another arab middle eastern cunt.
If this is true I don't think it's sustainable.
You bet. That's part of why everything in here is so fucking expensive, you ahve to upgrade the infrastructures to match growth.
It will be bizarre if Israel becomes an Arab state, are you just going to suspend democracy?
It's already a dictatorship.

Yes, they suck Israeli Jewish balls for some reason. There are even evangelical families going to work for free for settlers.

Where could they go after they took down the white nations ?
To NYC.

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Slef-explanatory.

It's the most lucrative business in Israel. I estimate 1000000 people make a living from it as parasites.

Camden Murphy
Camden Murphy

Why do Israeli Jews look so different and so much uglier than American Jews? Pic related for example. She looks like a Muslim meth addict with some kind of skin issue

Henry Long
Henry Long

Communism is a Jewish ideology for the goyim and used to install themselves as parasite rulers. They promise paradise but in reality communism is a way for Jews to have their "2800 slaves"

Reminder that communism was created by Jewish Talmudic Rabbi.

Communism is Judaism for the goyim. The Jews get to be the societal masters, the elite, under their communism.

Churchill explicitly stated that communism was a Jewish conspiracy to overthrow civilisation.

Communism was not created by the masses to overthrow the bankers, Communism was created by the bankers to overthrow and enslave the masses.

communists = slaves of the globalists

“Nations will gather together to bring their homage to the people of God; the whole fortune of nations will pass into the hands of the Jewish people, they will march behind the Jewish people, in chains as captives, and will prostrate before it.”
— Isador Loeb, Le Probleme Juif.

“The world revolution which we will experience will be exclusively our affair and will rest in our hands. This revolution will tighten the Jewish domination over all other people.”
— Le Peuple Juif, February 8, 1919.

“There is much in the fact of Bolshevism (Communism) itself, in the fact that so many Jews are Bolshevists, in the fact that the ideals of Bolshevism at many points are consonant with the finest ideals of Judaism.”
— The Jewish Chronicle, April 4, 1919.

"Marx is a Jew and is surrounded by a crowd of little, more or less intelligent, scheming, agile, speculating Jews, just as Jews are everywhere, commercial and banking agents, writers, politicians, correspondents for newspapers of all shades; in short, literary brokers, just as they are financial brokers, with one foot in the bank and the other in the socialist movement, and their arses sitting upon the German press. They have grabbed hold of all newspapers, and you can imagine what a nauseating literature is the outcome of it.

Luke Hernandez
Luke Hernandez

Now this entire Jewish world, which constitutes an exploiting sect, a people of leeches, a voracious parasite, Marx feels an instinctive inclination and a great respect for the Rothschilds. This may seem strange. What could there be in common between communism and high finance? Ho ho! The communism of Marx seeks a strong state centralization, and where this exists there must inevitably exist a state central bank, and where this exists, there the parasitic Jewish nation, which speculates upon the labor of the people, will always find the means for its existence.

In reality, this would be for the proletariat a barrack regime, under which the workingmen and the working closely and intimately connected with one another, regarless not only of frontiers but of political differences as well - this Jewish world is today largely at the disposal of Marx or Rothschild. I am sure that, on the one hand, the Rothschilds appreciate the merits of Marx, and that on the other hand, women, converted into a uniform mass, would rise, fall asleep, work and live at the beat of the drum; the privilege of ruling would be in the hands of the skilled and the learned, with a wide scope left for profitable crooked deals carried on by the Jews, who would be attracted by the enormous extension of the international speculations of the national banks." — Mikhail Bakunin, Etude sur les juifs allemands, 1869

Samuel Rodriguez
Samuel Rodriguez

If you wanted could you make amerigoy eat a bug?

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Because a different Jewish group from a different background arrived to the USA, genius?

Cameron Bailey
Cameron Bailey

she's without any make up there and she still look beautiful you faggot.

Jeremiah Martin
Jeremiah Martin

Power, and the eradication of whites worldwide through excessive predation, loss of living space, hybridization and preventing whites from having kids through taxation to pay for debts we never incurred in the first place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBk5XV1ExoQ

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

Why so many america women are fucking elephants? you'll never see this kind of disgusting fatness in israel.

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Do you think we'll ever have forensic evidence(such as autopsies) or documents about these alleged death camps in Poland? Do you believe Netanyahu when he said the Grand Mufti of Palestine convinced Hitler to burn the Jews instead of deporting them? If the US cares about freedom of speech and human rights, why do they stay silent while thousands of people detained and fined in first world countries for history revision?

Jaxon Flores
Jaxon Flores

we don't. fundamentally we're indifferent. i can elaborate a little more in a bit.

So why all of your efforts are directed to our ethnic suicide ?
Why some of your multikulti-kikes are hard working to take us down ? To take down our ethnic homogeneity in Europe ? Why this ?

Among every races on the planet, you have great focus on europeans while you dont give that much a fuck about the asians. Why ?
Why are they doing this so, if you are so indifferent ?
What basically did we do to you ?

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

Go fuck yourselves, she looks sickly

Aiden Carter
Aiden Carter

why havent you hanged yourself yet

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

Why are khazars so weird looking?

Josiah Ortiz
Josiah Ortiz

Why do American Jews and Israel Jews hate each other?

Jackson Williams
Jackson Williams

Why so many america women are fucking elephants?
Because they feed on super cheap junk food and no veggies.

Do you believe Netanyahu when he said the Grand Mufti of Palestine convinced Hitler to burn the Jews instead of deporting them?
He'll do anything to stay in power.

Daniel Evans
Daniel Evans

What basically did we do to you ?
You killed us for killing Jesus.

Self-explanatory.

Xavier Allen
Xavier Allen

When will jesus arrive with his spaceship to take you back to your planet?

Justin Mitchell
Justin Mitchell

Why are you so inbred? Also saged, kys kike.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

How do I get a jewish wife will they marry goys?

Jonathan Myers
Jonathan Myers

Fuck Palestine.

Dylan Rivera
Dylan Rivera

Eat.

Brandon Bailey
Brandon Bailey

1. Why do Jews hate us Gentiles or in UR slang, GOYIM?

2. Why did Israel attack the USA on 9/11?

3. What is it with UR need 2 control the planet?

Adrian Thompson
Adrian Thompson

What temperature keeps your bone from being completely incinerated

Joshua Ward
Joshua Ward

Daily reminder

Jews are Satan's children.

A failed God

Connor Price
Connor Price

Those are cappos !

Cameron Reed
Cameron Reed

don't like Israel
find this based
They should have cooked bacon even if they didn't eat it

Luke Jenkins
Luke Jenkins

you seem to hang yourselves a lot better you ugly sand nigger greek.

Greek Debt Crisis: Tragic Spike in Suicide
https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/846904

Brody Ross
Brody Ross

Centered amount practices.
Literally what Jesus preached against.
You'd think after thousands of years of going to God and having his help, and then turning your back on him and falling to shit, you fucking chosen people would stop turning your back on him.

Nathaniel Davis
Nathaniel Davis

He's Mizrahi who try to provoke you so you'll kill more Ashkenazim.

Jackson King
Jackson King

More, Please !!!

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

Centered amount practices.
Literally what Jesus preached against.
I agree 100%, but Christians made in the end just as evil religion, how are you any better?

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

Even the mizrahi hate khazar trash?

Andrew Campbell
Andrew Campbell

Oy vey! So Talmudic thinking

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

Goyims

Isn't "goyim" already plural?

Isaiah Hernandez
Isaiah Hernandez

If anything, Palestinians are closer to Canaanites, the tribe which the israelites fought in the bible

Never heard of this sabaoth. Jews believe in Yehovah as the creator of the universe.

Joshua Nelson
Joshua Nelson

We have a right wing pary winning every election because of the mizrahi jews. most left wing basterds in israel are ashknazim. but we need them beacuse they have high IQ and israel is a high tech country beacuse of them.

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

sabaoth is yehovah you stupid kike. You are red headed and hairy just like esau.

Christopher Lopez
Christopher Lopez

Thoughts on the syrian civil war?

Asher Allen
Asher Allen

ashknazim
Just call them khazars

Isaiah Young
Isaiah Young

where you served your conscription?

Noah Williams
Noah Williams

Oy vey! A Jewish supremacist. Bad Jew
Dont be racist. Refugees welcome. Bridges not walls. Id rather be run over by a terrorist than be a racist. Love not hate. If we kill terrorist they win.

Get your asses ready, bend over and do not complain.

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

We have a right wing pary winning every election because of the mizrahi jews
It's also the most corrupt party and mizrahi jews are inbred 60 IQ arab animals.

99,9% of all Jewish Achievements have been made by Ashkenazi Jews.
Mizrahi are inbred arab-gypsy untouchable caste sub-humans, they are useless, a blight upon Israel.

Israel was made by Ashkenazi Jews, built by Ashkenazi Jews, now its infested and parasited by a majority of arab-jews and niggers.

Isaac King
Isaac King

its a Theory not 100% fact.

Isaac Jones
Isaac Jones

Yeah and jesus is a 3 dicked indian monkey god, if we're playing tge make stuff up game

Christopher Jones
Christopher Jones

beacuse
What are you doing on Sup Forums, Avutbul?

Ashkenazim are related to Italians, the Khazar origin is a myth.

I served it in the USA doing advocacy among Murrijews.

It's also the most corrupt party and mizrahi jews are inbred 60 IQ arab animals.
I can confirm. That feel Israel is literally the fulfillment of a prophecy by an NSDAP leader from the 1930's who commented about Zionism.

Ryan Murphy
Ryan Murphy

Yes

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

The average IQ of mizrahi jews is 95 you dumb faggot. the arabs in israel is 84.
by the way, ever looked in the mirror you piece of trash? you think you have black skin cuz you've been to much in the sun? you cunt great great grandmother probably made orgy with arabs.

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

too*

Brayden Thompson
Brayden Thompson

So your saying your deity, "the lord of hosts", is just made up? Is he not who you made your covenant with?

Blake Martin
Blake Martin

assnazis are khazars and that's a fact. They know it also.

Eli Bailey
Eli Bailey

every time a new study shows something else...

Ashkenazi Jewish women descended mostly from Italian converts, new study asserts"
https://geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/

"Southern Italians and Ashkenazi Jews: What Is the Connection?"
https://notpoliticallycorrect.me/2016/01/29/southern-italians-and-ashkenazi-jews-what-is-the-connection/

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

Oy vey! Oy gevalt! The Chutzpah of this Jew

Typical jewish supremacism

Mmmmmm! Stop trying to put it to nepotism, greed, or thievery. We are god's chosen ones, and you aren't. You only exist to serve us, which is why we'll continue to kill you, rape your women, humiliate you, corrupt your children, destroy all that you try to build, and let you know it :)

It's all just a game to us, and you goyim, are our toys for us to do as we please.

So shut the fuck up and get back to work.

Israel isn't going to pay for itself.

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

Arabs
being oppressed
not oppressing everyone including themselves

Kevin Reed
Kevin Reed

What's been your greatest "oy vey"-moment when dealing with your own people?

Zachary James
Zachary James

I don't know what you're talking about.
Yehovah translates to "he who brought the present into being" something like that

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

Some Jews in Europe even mixed with Slavs in the 16th century.
SHUT IT DOWN

Kevin Morgan
Kevin Morgan

That has to be the single most retarded thing I have ever read.
ethno-centrism
solidarity
trickery? wtf
Are outside factors, learnt traits, concepts applied to the state and the group.
We could do very much the same, I would even argue we're not too far away from entering that sphere.
All through the past we had a similar system. The Jews aren't specifically special in that aspect. The only thing which makes them the outlier is their remaining role in that aspect and our step away.

Your intelligence as a group, as a tribe is way better than anyone else in the world
You ashkenazim kikes have the same IQ than white euros
Quit sucking dick pierre, or should I say shlomo. It wasn't the jews who controlled 3/4 of the globe, and it sure as hell won't be, especially if the Media and Academia remain in their hands for their interests.

John Cruz
John Cruz

Whats gonna happen to Netanyahu this year?is he stepping down?
I am Arab i don't follow Israeli politics that much, it's so boring to watch.

Liam Ross
Liam Ross

Arab Israelis should not have access to internet.

You are just sub-human goyim cattle

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

I've heard a guy say once that during the Holocaust only jews who weren't direct decendends of Abraham were killed, so it basically was a systematic killing of jews by jews who felt to be superior jews.
He refused to reveal sources though. Can you tell me if that's got any basis of truth to it? He was a complete madman who thought himself to be an enlightened Genius on most aspects of life, so I kinda doubt his credibility to start with.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

it's so boring to watch
That Ashkenazim 110 average IQ is too much for the sand nigger.

Cameron Allen
Cameron Allen

well firstly you have to understand that we are talking about ashkenazim here and ashkenazim have lived in europe for ~2000 years (some sub-populations even longer). in some sense we are very european (~40% genetically). the "jewish language" (yiddish means jewish in jewish) is a european one for example. so it's quite natural if we have tensions with anybody that it's our "fellow europeans." almost inevitably the people you have tension with are those close to you. why did france have so many conflicts with germany instead of japan? i mean, well, probably because japan is far away and they didn't deal with each other often. same idea applies.

the assault on homogeneity is the end point of a long and tortured story and i don't think i can parse it out now. i'll just post what i had already written to address the root cause of conflict vis-a-vis 'indifference' as opposed to hatred or contempt.

Grayson Perry
Grayson Perry

you often see a certain strange logic here: jews keep themselves separate because they think they're better than us; we'll fuck them up for this crime. that really only has to happen once and given how pervasive that logic is and how easily it is applied to varied circumstances, i'm led to suspect that part of the equation is enhanced hostility for the self-confident minority out-group. essentially if you're a minority, you should at least have the decency to, in some sense, want to become or join "US" in order to gain access to the benefits and security of being part of the majority. not expressing such a desire (or at least not being perceived to) seems to arouse resentment and rage, perhaps because it does suggest in the majority that there is something they lack, despite their overwhelming advantages. of course everyone and every group has deficiencies so it shouldn't be seen as some fundamental critique that shakes you to your core -it is after all simply preference. but some people really can't stand not being preferred. now there's an interesting metaphor: jew-hating gentiles as rejected suitors. but it doesn't really answer the question either. are rejected suitors always contemptible to some degree? maybe? in some sort of evo-psych sense i suppose. certainly not always in the sense the word is generally used, though.

Hunter Watson
Hunter Watson

He who stir ups trouble is a better description but whatever. Either way, it's the same "gods" that the rest of the sand niggers worship.

Bentley Harris
Bentley Harris

Why did you invent the holocaust?

Aaron Long
Aaron Long

kek

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

"Ask a Jew anything"
"i m just an (((Arab)))"

Oh

Brandon Lopez
Brandon Lopez

Is being jewish a matter of culture/education?

Gabriel Green
Gabriel Green

You Ashkenazi Jews are our rape babies

http://www.middleeasteye.net/news/most-jews-descended-ancient-turkey-new-study-2107639949

Now be nice to your father and help us defend against the Turks.

Jack Cox
Jack Cox

gib makowiec or i will subvert you!

Landon Gutierrez
Landon Gutierrez

Pakis are still shitting in the streets and revenge raping. Pay them no mind.

James Phillips
James Phillips

I hate to break it to you but southern Italians and Sicilians were Greeks from 6th century bc until the high middle ages and under the rule of Byzantium

Grayson Lewis
Grayson Lewis

do you have any values of your own?

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

Im 3.2% ashkenazi. Can i join your secret club now?

Charles Campbell
Charles Campbell

Delete this, you filthy goy!!!!! So much antisemitic hate

Caleb Torres
Caleb Torres

Don't belive the khazar lies. They're full of shit with their studies.

Bentley Fisher
Bentley Fisher

What do jews believe in and what do you think about "the joos control everything" thing?

Jacob Perry
Jacob Perry

Yes, the daily meetings are at 6pm

Jonathan Thompson
Jonathan Thompson

Modern Jews are not semitic. They are 70-80% Aryans.

Hunter Cooper
Hunter Cooper

I served it in the USA doing advocacy among Murrijews.
Is this covert recruiting among american jews?
Or are you basically saying give us more guns 4 free murican man?

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

So how does it feel knowing your masters in New York are setting up Jerusalem for a second holocaust, to further the agenda, dont you want to leave or do you think gods ready to step in for once?

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

Why do Jews mistreat whites? They're kind and compassionate and stopped you from being genocided by waging war on their own kin. And yet you Jews seek to eliminate them. Why? They're not like the others. They are our mirror image.

Nathan Harris
Nathan Harris

muh arya
black eyes, black hair

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

Like the Italian, Spanish, Portuguese people

Alexander Jenkins
Alexander Jenkins

what these pet project goyim dont realise is theyve fallen for the same trick the right in the usa has, they believe their personal interests align somehow with the jewish elite. regular jews are goyim to these people and have been sold out dozens of times in history, theyre literally human shields, yet they think they benefit from cultural degeneracy in the west because a rothschild does?

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

Easily. In my sun bathed ethnostate away from niggers and leafs getting enriched slowly but surely by our hands to create the perfect world.
Stay mad loser.

Matthew Myers
Matthew Myers

Israel is filled with niggers retard.

Joshua Taylor
Joshua Taylor

asphyxiate her
not kidding
choke the fuck out of her next time you're pounding. if she resists, choke harder. she'll cum harder than she ever before, assuming she's never been choked.

Brayden Flores
Brayden Flores

I'm not like a crazy Holocaust denier. And I don't think that 100% of Jews are the same.

You Jews with different political and religious opinions etc.

However, it's pretty clear to anyone with a function brain who bother to look into it that Jews and Jewish NGO, lobby groups etc are a driving force behind the mass immigration of none white people into the West/majority white country.

As a Jew. How do you think this can be solved? Do we have to kick all your Jews out of our countries and deport you all to Israel or how can this be solved?

Do you guys have to replaced, exploit and abused us so much we go full berserk, or how can this problem be solved?

Nathan Phillips
Nathan Phillips

Jew-kun, who are Rothschilds by jewish system ? How to compete with them? Are there any weaknesses of their particular group?
Thank you

Aaron Miller
Aaron Miller

Goyim have no souls, so the one who pull the strings has to be a Jew or Amelek - antagonist of the jewish MC.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

ethnostate
lol
not only are jews the most mutted race on earth and close to extinction because your jewesses dont want to fuck awkward manlets but israel is already 20% arab and climbing

Isaac Jenkins
Isaac Jenkins

Literally nobody cares.

Gabriel Ward
Gabriel Ward

did you know that in Maccabees and Josephus there is some mention of Greeks and Jews being related? some mention of KANGZ exchanging letters and saying we wuz both descended from abraham.

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

this Bong gets it, yet you falsely believe that Jews in Israel don't know that (((they))) want to holocaust them one more time. They know it perfectly, but they think they can outjew (((them))).

Wyatt Rodriguez
Wyatt Rodriguez

Arab Jews

Muslim Jews? They must be very confused.

Asher White
Asher White

lets fill the rest of the world up with niggers, it will be a perfect world.
what could possibly go wrong.

Brody Howard
Brody Howard

Goyims
goyim is the plural of goy, no?

why do I have to educate a jew on this baka

Chase Martin
Chase Martin

Arab is not a religion

James Cox
James Cox

are they the driving force or are jews overrepresented/overly-influential (as compared to population) within it? they are not the same thing at all. i think it's the latter.

Ayden Martin
Ayden Martin

It's a LARP. None of them who get on here are this literate or considerate.

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Can you explain in one word why Jews have been thrown out of countries 109 times over the centuries?

Bentley Young
Bentley Young

can you?

Leo Hill
Leo Hill

duplicitousness

John Brooks
John Brooks

/pol/thread/156555789#p156555789

Alexander Evans
Alexander Evans

Do you support mossad agents stealing passports from my country?

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

goy is a funny word. no one actually uses it except ultra orthodox and maybe super old grandparents. but "redpilled" people learned about it and became like super offended that jews would have a word that "others" them and so they started using it en masse to somehow indicate the malice of jews. like "look at this awful word the jews call us, they hate us and are our enemies!" when it's a mild pejorative at worst. so now there's a horde of people online all calling themselves goyim trying to "defeat the jews" and it's really quite funny. but the word feels strange on our tongue because it's not part of common parlance -actually it's a foreign language (yiddish, i know derived from hebrew yada yada) to almost all of us. so as is common with foreign words you sort of play with it, "incorrectly" applying your own language's grammar to it. know what i mean? like, say, if you were learning chinese but were speaking english with your fellow students and said 'pass the jiaozis' (dumplings) even though that's not correct in chinese. it's not a joke exactly just being playful. so there's that combined with the inherent humor of the word along with its surrounding context on Sup Forums.

Bentley Smith
Bentley Smith

not really, but when you're mossad on a mission you gotta do what you gotta do. stealing passports does seem pretty low on the list of things one might object to concerning mossad.

Hudson Gray
Hudson Gray

goyims

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

WE DA REAL JEWS, CRACKA! THE HOLOCAUST WAS A JOKE, HEIL HITLA!

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

You know there are Ashkenazi women doing the same thing, if not more.

Besides Ashkenazim are genetically closer to the Israelites than most Arab Jews anyway.

Definitely not more than Sephardim, and syrian and lebanese jews. But maybe more than Iraqi/Iranian jewish diaspora, and the Yemenite diaspora.

We need that ancient dna.

Evan Wilson
Evan Wilson

Is this a trap? That woman is beautiful.

Christian Johnson
Christian Johnson

Not for long, Mohammed :-)

Chase Brooks
Chase Brooks

There will be a single cabal ruling the world using all the technological advancements.
Now where on earth would you get this idea from?

Jack Ortiz
Jack Ortiz

American Jews?

You got to be joking Amerijewesses are even worse. Ashkenazim are generally not good looking, but at least some Israliyiddesses can look passably human.

Gal Gadot is Ashkenazi. She's of the same stock as most American Jews.

Ethan Torres
Ethan Torres

Christcucks can't into the IDF, dude

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

How much is this going to cost me?

Noah Smith
Noah Smith

They also pulled guns on our police when caught. Then our jew Prime Minister got a call from bibi to let them go.

What do you think of the jew paying for a whole page anti NZ ad?

Lincoln Young
Lincoln Young

at one point when i was poor and very spiritual i was going to join the IDF but then i got rich so i just support israel other ways now. stay safe over there user and watch out for those filthy muslimfags.

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

that isnt even remotely true.

Lincoln Cruz
Lincoln Cruz

i'm not aware of this anti NZ ad thing. wanta tell me about it?

Ryan Collins
Ryan Collins

How does it feel to be made up of genes that force you?

Jason Kelly
Jason Kelly

After Trump's Jerusalem announcement an NZ popstar cancelled her Israel show.

Some Jew in the US took out a whole page ad against her and saying NZ is an antisemitic country and he wants to debate her on the radio

Juan Perry
Juan Perry

oh was that grimes? did he actually say NZ was an antisemitic country or did he call the popstar antisemitic?

Jack Torres
Jack Torres

Uhh what are gentiles?
Also KYS Kike

Samuel Lewis
Samuel Lewis

That's Lorde and she's alright.

American rabbi Shmuley Boteach paid for a full-page advertisement in the Washington Post, with the headline "Lorde and New Zealand ignore Syria to attack Israel", and called her a "bigot", noting that she will be touring Russia despite Putin's support for the Syrian regime.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

It said New Zealand has growing prejudice against the Jewish state

Jeremiah Taylor
Jeremiah Taylor

I knew a Israeli girl in london 5 years ago who was offered thousands to go back to Israel because she was at her peak breeding age, they had a whole pamphlet with home buying schemes, interest free credit, grants etc and fucking hilariously info on a marriage matching service that boasted about all the amazing jewish men waiting to meet her.
We laughed a lot, jewish men are all mutted and 5'9, the more pure blooded they are the more they suffer from shit like crohns disease.

their masters will sell them out again as a blood sacrifice and most will celebrate it, as even though the only source is a book they wrote themselves they think theyre chosen

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

Explain this jude

Leo Cooper
Leo Cooper

probably accurate. just looking at wikipedia the cancellation was at the urging of a palestinian organization and a leftist jewish one. thanking her fans for "educating her on israel-palestine" just makes me think she's an idiot. if NZ is becoming more left wing (is it?) it is de facto becoming anti-israel. the ad was ill-advised though and demonstrates the kind of tired tu quoque that typifies modern political discourse.

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

Israelites = Canaanites. Your own scietists now think the Jewish people were the slaves of the Canaan land. They became an own people when they escaped to the hills (the West Bank with all the original Jewish cities) after Canaan went under (after the pillagings of the mysterious "Sea People" around 1200 BC).
Philistines = Palestinians are closer related to the Israelites (which speaks for them having more right to the land historically)

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

I guess, the right in NZ is more like centrist and a left gov was just elected.

We have had a pro Palestine sentiment for a long time so it's not really a surprise.

We so get also of Israeli tourists who seem to have a good time here

Jose Ward
Jose Ward

Aiden Edwards
Aiden Edwards

200 IQ m*zrahim arab animal attemp to insult someone else
*cringes internally*

It's the harshest and biggest shame for a Jew to be associated with wastes of cum like mizr*him arabs and orthosmelldoxes, rapeseed LARPing as Jews to destroy our people from within by infecting us with shitblood.

Isaac Lee
Isaac Lee

Is Killary Pill?

An 11-count indictment was handed out on Friday connected to the alleged Russian bribery scheme involving former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, the Obama administration, and Uranium One

/pol/thread/156557903#p156557903

Julian Jones
Julian Jones

On the other hand I've seen what seems to be an Israeli propaganda Youtube video that claims modern day Palestines are not related to the Filistines but rather people in Ottoman Empire Palestina that immigrated from other parts of the Ottoman Empire when encouraged to do so by the Government. Don't know if it's true.

William Baker
William Baker

Is femminism fucking you good ei are your woman realy that bich

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO TELL THEM THAT

Austin Robinson
Austin Robinson

spreading obvious retarded lies on an anonymous forum

Ayden Phillips
Ayden Phillips

Everything savage, bloody, unruly, traitorous, sadistic, incestuous, every act of nature you hear being done by "Jews" is actually done by Sephardim NAFRI gitanos or m*zrahim arabs.

Ashkenazi Jews were Europe's doctors for hundreds of fucking years and still are, there are more doctors in a Jewish family than in any other family.

Austin Richardson
Austin Richardson

Also i like the way you remove kebab kike

Isaiah Robinson
Isaiah Robinson

pHagG457{Kekistaniflag}

Huehuehue based jewbros, praise kek, free kekistan, screw sjws and islam.

Xavier Lee
Xavier Lee

Why haven't you killed all the mudslimes yet?

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

Why haven't you killed all the mudslimes yet?
Majority of Israel is made up by gitano-arab Sephardim and Arab "jews" aka mizrahim.

WHO do you think allowed the Arabs to invade Spain 1000 years ago?
Arab jews, aka Sephardim and Mizrahim.
Ashkenazi jews were busy making money and being paid handsomely by nobles, not looking to destroy their own good reputation and livehood, being forced to wander like gypsies because of fucking mizrahim and sephardim arab rape seed LARPing animals.

Luke Robinson
Luke Robinson

Have you no shame? How can the majority of a people be such terrible beings?

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

I only heard it once when i was learning Hebrew in school

Eli Peterson
Eli Peterson

ancient philistines and palestinians have nothing to do with each other. (of course in some measure they probably have some of the same ancestry like everyone in the region because the philistines didn't just disappear but we're talking about some identifiable, traceable transmission of heritage and identity which simply does not exist here) palestinian is first and foremost a geographical designation. it's what the romans called israel after the jewish revolt and the name stuck. during the ottoman period a jew from that area would be listed as palestinian in official documentation. it's just what the place was called and you were palestinian if you were from there.

the "propaganda" is correct to a degree. some
portion (idk if its the majority or not) of the modern 'palestinian' population are descended from arabs from other ottoman territories who moved there in the 19th century. the most common palestinian family name is al-masri which means the Egyptian. i mean if you're going back to the actual philistines there weren't even arabs in the levant then and modern palestinians are first and foremost arabs. i dont think the ancestry argument is a good one anyway but it doesn't favor the palestinians. you sometimes see articles about how they are genetically indigenous or something like that because they resemble other modern populations tied to ancient inhabitants but that doesn't really mean anything. it's not proof of ancestral ownership, it's proof that people in the wider region are similar.

and again, you wouldnt need any of this speculation if they could legitimately demonstrate some kind of cultural patrimony going back to antiquity (like language, religion, music) but they can't. for the palestinians all of that is thoroughly arab/muslim originating in the middle ages.

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

Have you ever jewed anyone for their shekels?

Dominic Myers
Dominic Myers

Israeli right wingers

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

You're just a whitewashed arab
How does that feel?

Logan Perry
Logan Perry

Why is it that western Jews are liberals who hate Israel, and people who claim to be right wing don't stand with Israel.

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

that's bullshit. sephardim in the middle ages were very prosperous and well-educated, often employed as advisors and physicians by muslim and christian courts alike. definitely more intellectually productive than ashkenazim at the time, though ashkenazim reached greater heights later on.

Jeremiah Flores
Jeremiah Flores

What do your people think about SPICS?

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

Jews BBQ outside prison where non-Jews are on a hunger strike
Jews do not do shit just to get under peoples skin you are just a paranoid conspiracy theorist
Ok.

Jason Campbell
Jason Campbell

It's 2018. When will Israel do something about the gun problem?

Zachary Wright
Zachary Wright

This would mean the people closest related to the old Israelites (=Ex fugitive Caananite servants according to the mentioned theory) are the Levantine Lebanese. The mainly J2 people (talking genetics) of Lebanon and Western Syria.

Lucas Brown
Lucas Brown

That pic
Be billionaire
Still be such a dork that needs an asian gf
Still dresses like a 12 year old yu-gi-oh player

Christopher Scott
Christopher Scott

Oh so you like standing out from Christians? I've got a badge I think you'll love.

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

maybe, im not really familiar with that theory, but the point is that the ancient israelites and the ancient ancestors of the lebanese being similar does not mean they are one and the same. in any case, i'd imagine samaritans to be the modern people most closely related to the ancient israelites, or at least the the jews of early antiquity.

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

I see you shill.

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

can someone post the image of all the different jew phenotypes? asking for a friend

Cameron Davis
Cameron Davis

Do you realize Israel and it's people will be thrown under the bus for the NWO?

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

is he stepping down?
Lol never. He'd start WWIII so he won't have to.

But I did.

Jaxson Nguyen
Jaxson Nguyen

How come niggers and shit skins live in Israel?
And i hear they're rapidly reproducing, I thought you guys we're creating an ethnostate??

Brayden Williams
Brayden Williams

Does it bother you that kikeland is getting Arabized?

Blake Reyes
Blake Reyes

goyimS
Larp

Ethan Wright
Ethan Wright

How does it feel knowning the third temple is going to be rebuild in your life time retard?

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

All I see are shitholes.

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

gentile
non jew

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page