Britain YES

Jose Reed
Jose Reed

The British Army has been slammed for bowing to “political correctness”
after spending £1.6 million on a campaign engaging with gender and racial identity politics and encouraging troops to be more emotional.

In promotional videos, voiced by serving soldiers, recruits ask: “Can I be gay in the Army?”, “Do I have to be a superhero?”, and “What if I get emotional in the Army?”

In another, a Muslim soldier explains how the Army has allowed him to practice Islam, but Christian soldiers are not given the same reassurance in the campaign.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/01/10/british-army-recruitment-campaign-targets-gender-diversity-islam-tells-troops-cry/

Gen Sir Nick Carter, the Chief of the General Staff, defended the new approach, saying society was changing and (((((the Army’s traditional pool of white young men was shrinking))))), forcing it to reach out to a much broader base.

One retired senior officer, Maj Gen Tim Cross, said he was in favour of recruiting from a broader base, but stressed they must be able to deliver high-intensity fighting power capable of "duffing up the Queen's enemies".

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/10/new-softer-army-recruitment-ad-neglects-main-group-people-interested/

I guess the joke about muslim migrant shock infantry wasn't far from the truth. Literally teaching war and arming the invaders.

All urls found in this thread:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2018/01/10/british-army-recruitment-campaign-targets-gender-diversity-islam-tells-troops-cry/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/10/new-softer-army-recruitment-ad-neglects-main-group-people-interested/
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr8sAcrqaO0
http://www.equaldex.com/
Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

lolol we are getting to a point where the military will turn on the western nations and allow the middle eastern countries to invade.

Most of these immigrants never integrate and always see themselves as middle eastern.

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

British army

Those fucking pussies? They were selling their boi pussies to arabs in Iraq. I remember one nigger british slut who was paying for raping his anus.

LMAO

Leo King
Leo King

Who cares, the worthless faggots have no real army anyway. They can't much fuck up nothing

James Phillips
James Phillips

more muslims and fags out on the front lines, first to get shot

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Britsh army is beeing fucked by their own people back home now too

Grayson Cox
Grayson Cox

I was concerned about the nukes the caliphate will have once the migrants take over France and Britain, but then it dawned on me the US would never allow it and those weapons will be confiscated or destroyed. Still a lot of conventional weapons, but we sae in Syria arabs can't fight. The Polish army will roll over them in the Reconquista 2.0

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

whites wont fight for a system that despises them
"I know! Let's get Muslims! They love bombing the ME because America said so!"

Isaac Brooks
Isaac Brooks

The millitary is just another leftist institution. There's a thinking among conservatives and Sup Forums types that the army is somehow "masculine" and "right-wing". "Go join the army, they will teach you to become a real man!" This is a relict of the 1920s and 1930s Europe (specifically Germany), when most institutions had already turned left wing and progressive. Of course the millitary, as it is an order of men that is based on honour, blood and loyalty, took slightly longer to corrupt. That's why the millitary was still traditionalist. But it was a relict of the old imperial regime.

This is probably why 1930s fascism manifested itself through militarism so much. The millitary culture was still traditionalist/right wing. And the judiciary system was good as well. In Charlotessvile happened in the 1930s, it would be the antifa communists getting the long prison sentences, and /ourguys/ would probably get little to nothing. "Boys will be boys". Of course the current judiciary system has a massive left wing bias. So that will never work.

No task is too big for the left, and the millitary now is just another left wing institution. They should have the same reputation as gender studies proffesors - as in they're SJW lunatics.

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

pic
Pretty much every user-facing system that can't be allowed fail runs Windows XP. Military, hospitals etc. The US army still apparently uses MS-DOS for some things.

David Ross
David Ross

the military industrial complex is made up of radical death-squads
I wish. At this point it's a joke. The royal navy is completely downsizing and putting more emphasis on reservists while firing a lot of older sailors before they can get their pension. Our army is shit but it's not for the reasons mentioned by this leftist filth propaganda.

Aiden Ross
Aiden Ross

Whiter than you, Your Royal Highness.

Carter Hill
Carter Hill

making loads of disgruntled military men

What an awesome idea for a government to have.

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

but Christian soldiers
Christian
soldiers
Oxymoronic in this context.

Brody Walker
Brody Walker

Tone-deaf jaded lefties, everyone knows British soldiers today are more like Hessians than anything else. Rented men only in it for their mates and the pay.

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

The British army once ruled the world.

Brayden Roberts
Brayden Roberts

Sad! Every country has it's peak and then falls. My country once dominatwd European polotics along with the Frankish and Byzantine Empires. Nowadays we are nobody.

Things change. Top nations fall and are replaced by upstarts to only repeat the cycle.

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

saying society was changing and (((((the Army’s traditional pool of white young men was shrinking))))),
oy vey, how could this be happening?

Benjamin Brooks
Benjamin Brooks

You mean Royal Navy.

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

banish macho image
want sexual diversity
focus on Islam, the male centered religion that promotes macho/sexist views

Brilliant move!

Jayden Hernandez
Jayden Hernandez

and with the populace completely declawed and monitored in every way imaginable what do they have to fear? Nothing.

Nolan Garcia
Nolan Garcia

The minority in power can never pacify the majority fully. If SHTF numners matter most.

Ryan Stewart
Ryan Stewart

Military would have been a better word but nonetheless its army were the governors of its territory.

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Numbers*

I'm a fucking phone poster apologies

Leo Bailey
Leo Bailey

An army of snowflakes, homos, and muslims. This should end well.

Nathaniel Allen
Nathaniel Allen

Luckily white men still have the keys to the nukes.

Bomb Africa and the entire middle East China India and problem solves

Lincoln Nelson
Lincoln Nelson

Why don't you want to put Africa isolated and throw all but whites there.
Watch them kill eachother in helicopters?
Or on the tv.
It will be a good show.
Eventually make them pray to the white man.
The ones who do will be given food.
Once.

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

Because muuh feels will be hurt

Adrian White
Adrian White

I guess the joke about muslim migrant shock infantry wasn't far from the truth. Literally teaching war and arming the invaders.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/tiananmen-square-massacre-death-toll-secret-cable-british-ambassador-1989-alan-donald-a8126461.html

In unflinching detail, Sir Alan told London that the “atrocities” against thousands of pro-democracy protesters in and around Beijing’s Tiananmen Square had been coordinated by the 27 Army of Shanxi Province, whose troops he described as “60 per cent illiterate and called primitives”.

Really gets your noggin joggin'

Leo Morris
Leo Morris

t. slavshit subhuman whose historical pasttime is to get fucked by turks, germans and lose everything ever

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

What a bunch of fags

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

Can confirm, I used to do IT for one of our government departments and everything was running on Windows Server 2003 and Win XP.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

Britcucks criticizing anything about the US from this point forward

Gabriel Long
Gabriel Long

I might join.
I wouldn't mind joining a death squad and shooting some pakis in the back.

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

yeah defend your shitty untermensch genes tundranigger

its over, nobody likes you, nobody ever will

and in the next big one, the genocide will finish up this time.

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

yeah defend your shitty untermensch genes tundranigger

Hudson Perry
Hudson Perry

Chill out bro, you're still 56% white, quite a decent result. At least some of your male ancestors could handle that desire to bang Tanishas and Gabrielas.

Easton Long
Easton Long

Russia won't exist by 2050.

That's all the panic you need, slavshit.

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

Mr Batchelor told the Daily Mirror that the Revolutionary Guards stole his iPod music device, and that he "cried and cried like a baby."

British navy 2007

Tyler White
Tyler White

tru tho

Hunter Evans
Hunter Evans

->le 56%
Go back to Africa.

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

fight tanks with swords
get annexed in 2 days
pooland

lmao

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

WE NEED nuking. This country is beyond saving and has been for some time. The sooner it’s all over the better. Fuck this country and fuck it’s people.

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

You should stop being that agressive and violent, better go find some beautiful Ching Chang gf, I heard they love guys half of whose ancestors were Irish.

Anthony Russell
Anthony Russell

False flag.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

The state of Britania

Jackson Anderson
Jackson Anderson

The reality is minorities and gays will never join the military, they dont see the UK as the homeland and dont feel the need to fight for it, i met maybe one gay person in 4 years in the Army and like two brown people from Birmingham.

The only ''minorities'' we have in the British Army are recruited from the commonwealth, lots of Gurkhas, Fijians and Africans.

Minorities in the UK would not fight for the UK.

Dominic Hernandez
Dominic Hernandez

Our army is shit because it'll abandon you the moment you leave. Take a look at the streets. A big chunk of the rough sleepers are ex-squaddies. A fair amount will go on to top themselves.
Maybe I'm being unfair. Maybe I should blame the government? Probably. But the point is, you have a pretty good chance of developing PTSD or some other mental illness if you ever see combat. You'll become used to eating, sleeping, and shitting next to your brothers and then you'll come out and realise that there's no such community/camaraderie in civvy world and you're left on your own to deal with all your problems. No one in the outside world will respect or give two shits about you or your service, except some voluntary associations/charities run by ex-service people who have next to no funding.
What's worse, they know it'll happen. But they'll still encourage you to join.
You have to ask yourself if it's worth the risks, not necessarily of dying or being injured in combat but of losing your mind and being left to rot next to garbage piles and dirty needles. Who will support you if you need help and you don't have family who'll give you unconditional support? Something to think about...

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

You did this by helping our Jew government which hates those it governs during WW2. We couldn't have jewed the axis if you didn't help us.

Nolan Roberts
Nolan Roberts

a muslim joins the army
he shall fight for the jews
on his left a screeching feminist
on his right a transgender faggot
as if they arent killing each other at the first given opportunity

the only things they will have in common
all 3 start to run the moment the enemy fires at them

best army
only leftis delusion keeps that shit alive

Ryder Peterson
Ryder Peterson

tfw no qt British soldier gf who gets easily flustered in trenches and clings to you while you mow down Islamic hordes in WWIII

Leo Jackson
Leo Jackson

yfw embedding's picuresque is the only way to fix eng-land
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vr8sAcrqaO0

Justin Baker
Justin Baker

Lmao

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

do you mean Welsh and Scottish people?

David Wood
David Wood

Shit would get interesting if zero white men enlisted who's gonna fight your bullshit Jew wars now?

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

/pol/thread/156555789#p156555789

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

Good. Britain must die.

One of the few "white" countries that HAVE to die. Namely Britain, France, USA.

Jace Phillips
Jace Phillips

I'll be your gf. As long as you don't mind my feminine penis.

Aaron Thompson
Aaron Thompson

asian gangs
why don't they just say it was arabs?

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

Different nomenclature, same meaning.

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

british army

what's the point? you already let the enemy in, there is nothing left to protect

Henry Green
Henry Green

Slavs and Balts are the only people that stopped Europe from being raped by Mongols and turks.

Adam Nelson
Adam Nelson

Why do you have one? You let the enemy in (you're 56% white) AND you armed them with guns because of the 2nd amendment.

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

You don't want to trigger the local muslim population into riots, do you? Blame Asians which is technically correct term for Arabs, but shifts the blame nicely to Chinese and Japanese.

Luis Perry
Luis Perry

you lost your title a long time ago, stop pretending you dictate the rules of the english language... it belongs to us now

they are openly hostile islamic arabs, stop doing this embarrassing tip-toeing routine by calling them asians, you aren't fooling anyone into thinking these goat fuckers are rice eating gooks

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

In Britain, no one thinks chinese when you say just "asian". That would be "east asian" or "oriental".

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

It was obviously Mongolians

Dominic Brooks
Dominic Brooks

Yeah because genociding your own people for cheap iphones is far less worse than losing wars.

David Cox
David Cox

Quiet now sweetie, adults are talking.

Logan Morgan
Logan Morgan

because it was pakis, pakis aren't arabs

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

just submit and call them arabs, they are arabs and you know it

Oliver King
Oliver King

A fucking ramp

Jacob Green
Jacob Green

Shes not going to age well

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

*East India Company*

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

All males. Guaranteed the gubment was even still planning to chain migrate females in but didnt want to waste the space in the first line

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

Did they at least pay a couple billion to MS for continued support and updates like the US Navy did?

Thomas Brown
Thomas Brown

all males

DAS RAYCIS

Gavin Green
Gavin Green

The West is over.

William Phillips
William Phillips

Forget about the army. Who got paid to make that trash?

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

I saw somewhere that more British muslims had joined ISIS than joined the British armed forces.

James Hill
James Hill

You know what im fucking sick of by now? As in, every time I see it, I want to vomit

Its people who obviously disagree with something pussyfooting around and using diplomatic language to "attack" an idea using the softest possible language known to man, usually by focusing that its not an optimally effective strategy or something like that.
Man up and call a spade a spade you fucking bitches.

Its subversive, degenerate, anti Christian and designed to replace YOU.

Henry Edwards
Henry Edwards

im joining the paras this year if everything goes well..

fucking pc cunts trying to fuck up on of the best armies in the world. i swear if i get to basic training and theres some trannie or dyke bitch i'll leave.

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Brexit sure saved you, didn't it bongs?

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Theyre not arabs you tit theyre mainly south Asian

Easton Campbell
Easton Campbell

nuke the entire world
Fuck this shit. This place is too retarded.
SHUT. IT. DOWN.

Caleb Parker
Caleb Parker

Probably, i never met a single one, and more than 670 joined ISIS.

Translators of arabic and farsi are even white british people trained up to fluent levels, so muslims dont even want to join to translate. .

Jaxson Rodriguez
Jaxson Rodriguez

Wouldn't a gay Muslim army just commit a single mass suicide attack upon itself?

Logan Cox
Logan Cox

Paras would beast them into the ground before they got to regiment.

Jackson Stewart
Jackson Stewart

Didn't it turn out that more muslims in the UK joined ISIS than the British army?

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

focuses on islam
banishes macho image
how though

Do they picture machos with mexican hats?
Few ideologies put more emphasis on putting down women than islam

Owen Miller
Owen Miller

“What if I get emotional in the Army?”

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

If they really wanted to recruit these groups they would form a muslim only regiment.

But thats not PC enough.

John Kelly
John Kelly

thats what im hoping for

Jacob Price
Jacob Price

Dumb move and a waste of money, Muslims aren't going to join a army that fights Muslims, they're more loyal to other Muslims then they are to Britain.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

Oh they'll join, only to turn their rifle at the soldier next to them during a key point

Owen Williams
Owen Williams

Isn't Islam also macho?

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

There was a show on tv the other day (UK) and it was named "transformation street" with trannies in it. Pic related was a former British Commando (Royal Marine Commando, I guess?)

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

It is so much fun seeing the western culture and civilization collapsing.

actually not

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

this happened because people weren't signing up if all the britcucks on Sup Forums signed up this wouldn't have happened but because they would rather bitch about daily mail articles on here then doing something for the country this shit happens.

Josiah Parker
Josiah Parker

UHM, THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE, CAN I SPEAK TO YOUR MANAGER?

Nathan Diaz
Nathan Diaz

http://www.equaldex.com/
Just nuke every country in green.

What are they going to do ?
Throw you dildo bombs, spray you with AIDS ?

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

Wow, you can see how Iraq was invaded

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

Lmao tgis won't encourage enlistment this will only encourage more Breviks

Wyatt Stewart
Wyatt Stewart

We can only hope

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

the brits have an army?

Owen Taylor
Owen Taylor

Wait untll a radical muslim joins gets a GPMG and SA80 and blast loads of troops to death

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

does the British Army really want soyboys, homosexuals, feminists and muslims to join its ranks?

Carter Cox
Carter Cox

the last thing we need is army trained muslims

they'll carry out more sophisticated attacks against us!

Luis Price
Luis Price

more muslims and fags out on the front lines, first to get shot

Wheres the front lines? In another star system?

Kayden Perez
Kayden Perez

It is the politically correct thing to do

Benjamin Sullivan
Benjamin Sullivan

ITT; People who have never served a single day in their life making assumptions about a foreign army

The fact is that these adverts are targeting people who would be adverse to joining in the first place (apart from gays and women)

Gays have been open in our army for decades, but nobody gives a single fuck or singles each other out apart from a bit of banter from both parties.

The only problem with the British army right now is women being allowed in the infantry and RM.

Tyler Wilson
Tyler Wilson

Yeah because training muslim whose allegiance is only to their religion and do not recognize the state as legitimate is a good idea

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

Also forgot to mention the low moral atm and the shit condition troops are being kept in, especially in the infantry, where people are constantly leaving at the end of their tenure.

training muslims

The very few muslims who actually sign up for the British army generally aren't very muslim at all, the kind who would go out drinking.

Besides its not like their "training" would pay off, we don't teach domestic terrorism, and good luck getting a gun that would do some damage into the UK, won't happen.

Nolan Powell
Nolan Powell

the muslims that did the paris attacks were the sort "that just went out drinking" as well.

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

There is so many attacks in Paris I don't know what one you are talking about

A shooting style attack with any kind of rifle (never mind multiple) is going to be almost impossible over here, and you don't need "army training" to drive a truck of peace through a crowd of drunk revelers.

Plus I expect the odds of an attack are lower for muslim vets compared to the general population, as they are generally more patriotic.

Ian Hill
Ian Hill

Plus I expect the odds of an attack are lower for muslim vets compared to the general population, as they are generally more patriotic.

For fuck's sake your delusion hurts me physically. Check what "Ummah" means. Muslim have loyalty ONLY to the muslim community. States, laws, rules are nothing to them.

Michael Bennett
Michael Bennett

NO man, don't do it! I love hindus, it is my duty to protect them!

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

Is drinking tea between battles and dressing up as a dog with bayonet considered macho?

Oliver Adams
Oliver Adams

If you take over a quarter of the globe while doing it, I can see the argument for it..

Kevin Bailey
Kevin Bailey

1 third, snowmonkey

Wyatt Morales
Wyatt Morales

seas don't count as conquered land

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

giving guns to people with zero loyalty to you and literally view you as Satan

What could go wrong?

Lucas Parker
Lucas Parker

We still have 1\6 its ok to wear ushanka?

Dominic Morales
Dominic Morales

Britbong here muslims are niggers, they wont join the army, they never have.
They treat serving the country like you would cleaning a toilet with your hands.
This is the same as pandering to feminists in games and comics, they dont buy the merchandise they claim to "love"

Gavin Watson
Gavin Watson

Tory government. How is the right less cucked than the left, again?

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

Any evidence of a British army Muslim veteran attacking our populace?

I hate Islam and quite frankly I'd take a Haji who was willing to serve the UK instead of a freeloading Bulgarian gypsies benefit cheat who hasn't served a day in his life.

Adrian Young
Adrian Young

From the zoo to the royal palace in 100 years. What will 2100 look like I wonder. Hell on Earth probably.

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

What exactly is right wing about the Tory party these days? By US standards they seem to be Clinton democrats.

Jeremiah Carter
Jeremiah Carter

Can someone explain to me what's wrong with this?

Christian Nelson
Christian Nelson

More British Muslims have joined isis in the past 5 years than the British military. Making ads with islamic soldiers isn't going to convince any of them to join since they see you as the enemy of their faith and stumbling block in their conquest of Europe.

Get this through your thick head. No amount of liberal pleading and pandering will save you.

Oliver Murphy
Oliver Murphy

is britain a shithole country like america yet?

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

*glances through comment*

*sees 'get this through your thick head*

*disregards entire post*

Hunter Parker
Hunter Parker

pakis and faggots in the police
pakis and faggots in the army
pakis and faggots in the government
pakis and faggots in the schools
english patriots need not apply
Waters getting hotter, this little froggy will be jumping out soon.

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

your snark won't save you either from the swords they bring.

Christian Morgan
Christian Morgan

They're pakis

Zachary Rivera
Zachary Rivera

They're center left larpers, labour are practically marxists at this point.
Our political system is a joke

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

You think it's impossible for a gun to get into your country? They got weapons to France for the Bataclan shooting. One of them turned out to have come from the USA, originating from the Fast and Furious trafficking investigation fuckup.

Joseph Sullivan
Joseph Sullivan

It was not a fuckup. Obama told a very poor lie when he got caught red-handed giving away weapons to cartels, which was his real intention.
After the IS (international socialist) lost their puppet dictator, Obama and (((them))) pushed propaganda to remove the troops from Iraq so they could create ISIS and conquer it easily. Now that Trump+Putin+Iran have beaten their sorry asses, they are flying ex-ISIS combatants to UK & Germany to pay for their war services.

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

Proceeds to wonder why no one wants to join

They dont realise that the reason no one joins is because the army is shit and every single war since the 90s has been fighting for (((democracy)) in shitholes that the US dislike, no amount of shitty ad campaigns will change that

Andrew Jones
Andrew Jones

I said almost impossible, of course handguns and shotguns are a lot easier to obtain.

But I have full faith nobody is getting multiple automatic rifles through our border, our security is top notch.

Northern Ireland doesn't count

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

The British Army is fucked for good. There is no such thing as equality under Islam.

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

Shit me and a few of you other faggots on here will be able to capture Britain with a couple hunting rifles soon. Who's down?

Ethan Gonzalez
Ethan Gonzalez

I remember when I was in the army there was this one muslim, well they let him atleast have his seperate non pig meals most of the time. One time there wasn't his special lil' meal and he went to whine about it to the corporal and he got this response: You either eat or don't, I don't fucking care.

Atleast we don't have fucking retarded campaigns like the brits do.

Oliver Stewart
Oliver Stewart

You couldn't capture your breath if you got out your bath you fat cunt

Colton Bennett
Colton Bennett

Hey man don't get you're panties twisted, you gotta take them off for Akhmed anyway

Joshua Stewart
Joshua Stewart

the british military has been a joke for years.

this isnt even news.

Andrew Garcia
Andrew Garcia

Isn't this the army that ran out of cruise missiles after firing ten or something. Fucking pathetic, do they even have guns.

Daniel Hill
Daniel Hill

Says a lot when a FISHING SHIP sinks a US destroyer and kills many sailors lol

btfo

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

Luckily white men still have the keys to the nukes

Said the country with no nukes lmfao.

Ryder Sanchez
Ryder Sanchez

This comment did more damage to the British psyche than world war I, II and the Suez crisis combined.

Ayden Richardson
Ayden Richardson

Spot on m8. I had a real hard time adjusting after 3 tours (not a German, not in the German army).

Another buddy of mine just kept volunteering until he was killed. He took his 3 months at home until he went suicidal and begged to be sent out again. He did like 6 tours on he front line. Even said he was gonna keep doing it until God takes him. At least he didn't have a family like most other soldiers.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page