What the fuck is his problem? Why does he hate weed so much?

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxTXY4lV65E
https://www.amazon.com/Host-Defense-Extract-Mushroom-Servings/dp/B0062AL9Y8/ref=sr_1_9_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1515866332&sr=1-9&keywords=lions+mane
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi_3qP5ZLt8
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596471/George-Soros-spent-80million-pot-legalized-US-Uruguay.html
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/2/billionaire-george-soros-turns-cash-into-legalized/
https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-war-on-weed-monsanto-bayer-and-the-push-for-corporate-cannabis/5534771
http://www.encod.org/info/The-Connection-Between-The.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QdPI238qh0
Austin Clark
Austin Clark

because niggers love weed

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

smoking weed is degenerate, grow up

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

kek is with him

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

it's a Sup Forums only likes certain politicians fucking them up the ass episode
Color me shocked. Do you guys even know what you actually believe in?

Logan Russell
Logan Russell

removes Obama's Grand Edict
replaces it with a judgement that gives full respect to State Rights
liberals are fucking retarded and don't understand this is a good thing

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

Oh please. I don't wanna hear the word "degenerate" from you hitler loving larpers.

Weed is the least harmful drug out there. It's less abusive and harmful than alcohol.

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

His brother died from dirty pot needles.

Sad!

Lucas Murphy
Lucas Murphy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxTXY4lV65E

In all seriousness weed prohibition was a tool for jailing mexicans.

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

Cannabis+lions mane mushroom cures autism

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

Because this issue causes controversy to take the heat off why he isn't prosecuting clearly guilty people. It's working to, you made this thread. Whether you are for or against weed is irrelevant to the bigger picture here

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

Reefer Madness generation. They bought into the big lie hook, line and sinker. Sessions genuinely believes cannabis to be the Devil's Harvest.

Grayson White
Grayson White

/thread

You can't stop enforce the law that you don't like. DOJ's one of duties is to enforce the law. Don't like the law? Change the law. Don't be a bitch.

Jace Mitchell
Jace Mitchell

to add to this

politicians were trafficking humans WITH the MMJ
they weren't able to be investigated because Obama's retarded MMJ edict

3d chess my dudes

Christopher Adams
Christopher Adams

A .22 is less harmful than a .357. Good point.

Jordan Hughes
Jordan Hughes

many such cases

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

His job is to enforce the laws.

Congress makes the laws. If you have a problem, your problem is with Congress.

Adam Hall
Adam Hall

Weed is the least harmful drug out there. It's less abusive and harmful than alcohol.
Degenerate reasoning.

Camden Russell
Camden Russell

go back to jeddit nigger-lover

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

because he is an inbred lump of pink shit, not a man.

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

indeed.

Ian Gomez
Ian Gomez

I smoke and take Lions Maine powder in my coffee and am autistic af

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

FUCK OFF, SHAREBLUE

Jayden Nguyen
Jayden Nguyen

Why does he hate weed so much?

He's just a weak man. Don't worry, gears are in motion to get weed policy in place. Ironically, it will be Sessions' people that get it through.

Christopher Hill
Christopher Hill

drugs are bad, mmkay? don't do drugs.

Oliver Collins
Oliver Collins

Weed is a Shitty Plant promoted by Soros and his cronies in order to make White people lazy. Stoners cannot take any criticism of Weed at all because it is their God Drug and if you don't like it, you're a hater. There are no medicinal benefits in it, so if you want to legalize it, just go for the recreational, because we all know that Pot Smokers just want to smoke it, not for the supposed "Medical Benefits"

Julian Hernandez
Julian Hernandez

1 post made by this ID

Levi Wright
Levi Wright

Why does he hate weed so much?

Jeffie holds stocks in PRIVATE FOR-PROFIT PRISONS. And those operations need a steady stream of warm bodies to turn a profit.

Clear enough?

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

not taking the superiour alcohol/water extract https://www.amazon.com/Host-Defense-Extract-Mushroom-Servings/dp/B0062AL9Y8/ref=sr_1_9_s_it?s=hpc&ie=UTF8&qid=1515866332&sr=1-9&keywords=lions+mane

its like you don't even want to grow a brain.

David Kelly
David Kelly

There are no medicinal benefits in it
I'd like more studies and info on that claim. Otherwise against it. Definitely against recreational use.

Logan Rogers
Logan Rogers

yes you are correct. it's truly that simple. you can smell the moth balls on Sessions breath. He's an old, inbred, backwoods, simple minded little lump of pink shit. he probably has a tiny minuscule little penis too. people who look like him and talk like him are estrogen addled, impotent, sexless beings. Anything that smells of enjoyment or pleasure thats isnt related to the bible or church buffet's is a sin.

Sebastian Hall
Sebastian Hall

Lawman gonna lawman, it's setting a precedent
It's also a massive hint to the Senate to move on the topic

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

shut the fuck up

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

It is an easy way to "fight" degeneracy and look good to the voters. He would be in danger if he tried to actually fight degeneracy by stopping the constant slander of white people by Jews.

Adam Jackson
Adam Jackson

both cannabis & lion's mane mushroom are super feminizing. enjoy your bitch tits soyboy

Joseph Lee
Joseph Lee

Why do YOU love it so much? It's harmful, degenerate and should stay prohibited. Less drug accessibilitycis only one government task.

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

thats the same as saying "why do you love water so much, so many people die because of it each year".....you know all the drownings and stuff. omg water is for idiots and degenerates.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

Revenue stream,

Think a few years ahead, going after weed now removes a revenue stream for 'undesirables', also making it harder for the people who have smoked it for years (like a crutch) to get hold of it giving them a little break where they realise its holding them back. Then in a few years just prior to an election say, allow it to be grown on a local level again

Julian Garcia
Julian Garcia

Good goy

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

projection: the post
We all know that you're a slave to bodily pleasures and that you're afraid of any fatherly figure forcing you to come to your senses.

Brandon Evans
Brandon Evans

Because CARTELS are hiding behind your legalization laws to shield themselves from justice. How do you retards not know this

Adrian Green
Adrian Green

says the ignorant retard

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

most of the people in law enforcement only want to keep weed illegal because they think it makes being black illegal.

they are a bit retarded.

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

Hippies will not to leave cloud 9 and see the blood fertilizing their flower.

Lincoln Perry
Lincoln Perry

Actually defending him
He could be going after, you know, real criminals. Not people who smoke a harmless drug that makes you a bit lazy.

He's making the Trump administration look like more of a joke then it already was.

Daniel Rivera
Daniel Rivera

fatherly figure? kek....he's a fucking cunt. Taylor Swift is more a fatherly figure than Jeff Sessions. she has a bigger penis and more testosterone. he's a little creamy dickless inbred Alabama flake of feces

Kayden Sanchez
Kayden Sanchez

weed = water

William Sanchez
William Sanchez

Because weed is for fags

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

That's the dumbest analogy, you need water in your body, weed directly harms the brain cells each use. You sound like an underage.

Not an agument.

Kayden Young
Kayden Young

He could be going after, you know, real criminals
implying you work at the DoJ
implying you actually know what he's doing
implying you aren't just projecting your faggot opinions

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

he's doing his job. tell Congress to do theirs if you don't like it.

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

cartels fuckface

Colton Jenkins
Colton Jenkins

The only argument the Stoner has.

Angel Gomez
Angel Gomez

he’s a fucking degenerate psycho christian, what do you think is his problem?

Sup Forums used to be stoner anarchists like 7 years ago, don’t let this new wave of retarded trump cum guzzling faggots to make you think otherwise

weed is fine, alcohol is way more dangerous, other hard drugs are fucked

Aaron Sanders
Aaron Sanders

inbred, backwoods, dickless white boy

Logan Baker
Logan Baker

Wow you're truly an idiot. Marijuana used to be 80% of cartels income until states started allowing medical use and cultivation of the drug. Now they heavily peddle heroine and cocaine to make up for lost profits. Legalization of drugs is the end of the cartels and the biggest cartel will never allow that, the CIA.

Lincoln Wright
Lincoln Wright

It's illegal.

John Ward
John Ward

That's a big dick.

Eli Hill
Eli Hill

You can't stop enforcing laws that you don't like.

Jaxson Turner
Jaxson Turner

For you.

Andrew Butler
Andrew Butler

because your mommy told you it should be illegal after she fucked her brother and made you.

Ryder Hall
Ryder Hall

You can't stop enforcing laws that you don't like.

like the constitution?

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Because he's the fucking Attorney General of the United States, and Federal Law says that Marijuana is illegal. And Federal Law supercedes State Law.

It'd be legit dereliction of duty if he didn't make an effort to go after conduct that is against the law.

You have a problem with it, lobby to get weed legalized on a Federal level. Otherwise shut the fuck up, you're not allowed to ignore the law when it inconveniences you.

Camden Wright
Camden Wright

All Marijuana does is make light brighter and makes you think more cautiously before doing something. It's also a plant that comes out of the ground of Mother Earth.

Alcohol on the other hand has caused more deaths, more domestic disputes, more robberies etc...

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

water kills more people than weed fuckface. look it up. check some facts. you are too simple to see the association because of the deeper thinking needed to get there. sorry for your IQ...

Christopher Peterson
Christopher Peterson

Define degenerate

Ian Campbell
Ian Campbell

Have you seen that awful Sup Forums website? It's got more lady cocks in it than Charlie Sheen's anus.

Now that shit really is degenerate.

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

Because he isn't a degenerate and doesn't enable degeneracy.

Christian Price
Christian Price

no medicinal benefits in it

I think alot of top colleges and medical companies would like to speak to you. There's 100 proof here is medicinal value, which is why there's less fight on the medical side.

But ye keep making shit up, it's good for the people who want stuff legalized as educated people see through your bullshit.

Joseph Brown
Joseph Brown

arguing about weed on Sup Forums is degenerate

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

You are retarded. No wonder you smoke leaves.

What? Are you implying that you have a right to smoke weed? Are you a brain dead retard?

William Morris
William Morris

BECAUSE THIS GOYIM KNOWS WHATS UP

Justin Ortiz
Justin Ortiz

Are you implying that you have a right to smoke weed?

The war on drugs is unconstitutional.

9th and 10th ammendment. read that shit.

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

1 post made by this ID
Is this nigga retarded?

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

He doesnt care really. There's just lots of votes in it. It's all people talk about in those few remaining states where weed isn't legal.

Justin Campbell
Justin Campbell

ahhhh fuck you son

Ethan Smith
Ethan Smith

Why?

Dominic Sanders
Dominic Sanders

ahhh fuck you sun

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

Top Colleges and Medical Companies
All Far-Left winged Religion bashing shitholes. Yeah I i'm going to believe what they did. The colleges are probably filled with weed-smoking degenerates to begin with.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

Do you know what a legal cause of action is?

Cooper Russell
Cooper Russell

you should be folding the clothes or doing some yardwork

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

please tell me

Jaxson Carter
Jaxson Carter

Why?

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

comparing weed to alcohol is not a valid argument, both are degenerate and bad for you. both make you stupid
b-b-but i dont drink, im so enlightened, i just smoke weed instead its better for you
yeah great "argument".
dude i dont drink, i just gamble
dude i dont drink, i just watch TV all day
drinking? nah i just play video games all day
Not. An. Argument.

Zachary Young
Zachary Young

LOL

Go worship your dead kike on a stick somewhere else

Dylan Sullivan
Dylan Sullivan

It's not about "weed" per say, it's about draining the swamp. The people connected to passing this and benefiting from it are deep swamp/state. Haven't we known for years that feds are responsible for running guns/drugs/human trafficking? With this, they legislated their cut into law. All with support and ignorance of the public. Canada's legalization will be no different.

William Bennett
William Bennett

And over here you have the Typical "Enlightened" Atheist. Notice how he wears a fedora and he doesn't take care of his body. You can tell from the neckbeard and the fatness that he doesn't get any women, but tries to pretend by tipping his fedora and saying "M'lady"

Eli Martinez
Eli Martinez

Break time is over, Pedro

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

where do you stand, pot smoking degenerate? With Soros, the mega-kike nation wrecker? Or with Sup Forums, the worlds greatest counter-semite movement?

Nicholas Peterson
Nicholas Peterson

you sir, are what's called an idiot

Kevin Gutierrez
Kevin Gutierrez

what's your point faggot

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

please tell me

A legal cause of action is a logical reason to use state force against an individual.

I'll let this dude tell you about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pi_3qP5ZLt8

A cause of action is required to take legal action against an individual.

Caleb Cruz
Caleb Cruz

When you're this retarded.

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

LOL u don't worship my Jewish kabal desert cult

You must be tipping fedora

What have you done for God's chosen today, goyim?

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

That these people are fucking retarded and they don't know what they're saying. They just watch MSM and listen to Liberal radio stations.

Ryan Watson
Ryan Watson

ur missing the point

Ryan Lopez
Ryan Lopez

This. It's not about weed that sessions is going after. His statements about that are for cover/public consumption about what he's really after. He cutting off the swamps bucks that fund these orgs. Read this
Pay attention Sup Forums.

William Morris
William Morris

nice 2-bit perspective you have there.
Maybe you leafs get lazy on ganj,
but real ass smokers stay stoned and stay busy. .|. fuk-kanaduh

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

A cause of action has three elements:

1. Violation of someones rights

2. Evidence linking the accused to the crime

3. A remedy.

If there is no violation of someones rights, the court has no subject matter jurisdiction.

Robert Gutierrez
Robert Gutierrez

but real ass smokers stay stoned and stay busy
no, thats a lie you tell yourself either because youre still in high school or you dont have a real job. I would know, i smoked the shit for 6 years straight

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

strange way of making it son

Asher Price
Asher Price

Causes, stroke, lung cancer and psychosis.
It has to go.

Thomas Phillips
Thomas Phillips

You shitstains wanted a raciss gobment, you got it. Now, watch as Jefferson Beaureguard Davis Hogg Sessions cracks his whip on you're Lilly White Asses. Ouch !!!!

Jayden Perez
Jayden Perez

I don't wanna hear the word "degenerate" from you hitler loving larpers.
Are you lost?

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

Actually, it was something to do with the Hemp industry, but regardless it has to go.
And I don't think that's a negative point.

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

He could be going after, you know, real criminals.
Like degenerate drug cartels?

Jace Ward
Jace Ward

this, it's basically impossible to be a smart, focused, productive person and smoke weed. it makes you slower and stupider, there's no justification

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

No it probably creates autism and psychosis

Sebastian Bell
Sebastian Bell

Drugs are for niggers. Jews push the meme that weed is fine. "There are worse things so this thing is fine!" Degenerate retard logic.

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2596471/George-Soros-spent-80million-pot-legalized-US-Uruguay.html

Nolan Long
Nolan Long

Because that's what adults do. Not sit around and smoke dabs and play vidya all day

Robert Clark
Robert Clark

Jailing isnt deporting its they trying to make money

Ethan Rivera
Ethan Rivera

potatoes can kill in large amounts
shutup retard nigger

Michael Anderson
Michael Anderson

THE KKK ARE FINE UNLESS THEY. SMOKE WEED

Eli Sanchez
Eli Sanchez

That's a quite baseless assumption about who I am

Angel Barnes
Angel Barnes

whites consumed weed far before jewish influence, in the neolithic, bronze and iron ages

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/2/billionaire-george-soros-turns-cash-into-legalized/

This is what sessions is after. You think these people that pushed hard for legalization aren't benefiting hugely from it? Now they can do legally what they've always done behind the curtain. Notice how cozy soros and Trudeau are and pushing for same thing in Canada?

Carson Diaz
Carson Diaz

i don't believe he hates weed for medicinal use but for recreational use since it makes money for the cartels and they can do it legally.

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

Dabbing distillate and researching esoteric theism led me to enlightenment

Asher Martinez
Asher Martinez

I say allow people to buy and smoke this shit because it will keep all degenerates at home and I won't have to deal with shitty people.

Owen Morris
Owen Morris

wanting to promote degeneracy

Levi Miller
Levi Miller

Old people are stubborn in their ways. He needs to go the way of the dinosaurs.
Along with every other career politician out there.
They gotta go, to the cemetary.

Dominic Bennett
Dominic Bennett

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-war-on-weed-monsanto-bayer-and-the-push-for-corporate-cannabis/5534771

In a March 2014 article titled “The Connection Between the Legalization of Marijuana in Uruguay, Monsanto and George Soros”, Engdahl observes that in 2014, Uruguay became the first country to legalize the cultivation, sale and consumption of marijuana. Soros is a major player in Uruguay and was instrumental in getting the law passed. He sits on the board of the New York-based Drug Policy Alliance (DPA), the world’s most influential organization for cannabis legalization. The DPA is active not only in the US but in Uruguay and other Latin American countries.

http://www.encod.org/info/The-Connection-Between-The.html

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

Dude seriously lmao

Connor Lewis
Connor Lewis

True. Both weed and alcohol should be outlawed

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

Weed is degenerate desu, alcohol should be banned too.

Ian Bennett
Ian Bennett

They are banned and were banned for 30+ years, even alcohol was as one point.
History is screaming at you how wrong you are, it doesnt work. If you try to forcefully control someone they will resist, its very simple stuff to comprehend.

Leo Ortiz
Leo Ortiz

wanting to promote degeneracy

everything is degenerate.

Jeremiah Miller
Jeremiah Miller

Why does he hate weed so much

Because he's civilized.

Fuck off with your nigger plant

Ryan Myers
Ryan Myers

Not true. When things become legal their use goes up a lot. People were healthier and better individuals when their were stricter laws.

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

dude everything should be legal lmao.

Carter Anderson
Carter Anderson

Typical weed smoker has the IQ of a retard

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

Typical weed smoker has the IQ of a retard

Wrong.

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

a psychotic stoner killed his boy after injecting one whole marijuana

Dylan Flores
Dylan Flores

HE IS ENFORCING THE LAW YOU RETARDS

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

Of course they want to make money?

what's your problem with it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QdPI238qh0

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

HE IS ENFORCING THE LAW YOU RETARDS

Constitution disagrees with you.

Dylan Robinson
Dylan Robinson

weed is a filthy habit. If you an adult and do drugs, sort yourself out. My bro dated this girl that did weed and she was quitting for him but stopped and he rightly dumped her ass. Drugs are for little kids see ages 13-25. If you smoke weed or drink past then don't be surprised when high potential dating is out of your realm of possibility.

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

This pretty much. Also, I'm pretty sure he legit thinks weed is bad, considering where he grew up.

Cooper Smith
Cooper Smith

What the fuck is his problem?
He's a lying, sniveling weasel who belongs in federal prison. Trump hired him and the other sycophant swamp creatures to turn the White House into Trump Sewer, Inc.

Justin Young
Justin Young

Notice how he wears a fedora
Notice who started it.

James Morgan
James Morgan

so who? the country is made of

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page