Me watching america crumbling down as a nation under Trump administration

>me watching america crumbling down as a nation under Trump administration

UMA

I'm so glad I'm White

DELICIOSA SOPA DE TEARS AMERICANAS

That awkward moment when a "crumbling nation" has thousands of nuclear warheads.

Pfbpfpfpf

I will probably save more on my taxes than you will make in a year. It’s time for you to get off the village computer and go sift through the landfill to find something to eat

>America turning the entire world into a shithole before its fall
That's the endgame.

our country is better than ever
it is a testament to our greatness that monkey scum can take shots at us from internet cafes. HEY look behind you! someone is breaking in to rob you for $1 fucko

Well it's actually the same as ever desu. People tend to make a mole out of an anthill

Cucked by fucking China and Russia.

Do you mean the surging stock market or the unchanged employment figures? Or is it the open discussion of topics that have been taboo under leftist bullying that frightens you so?

Crumbling, crumbling.

Stop watching government sponsored programming you stupid fuck. You wish you could live here, instead of your absolute state of fucking filth, degeneracy, and criminals.

do you monkeys even have plumbing?

At least I'm not living in a country that brainwashes its own people into thinking its the best place on earth and everything is fine and the rest of the world is evil.

Fucking childs.

Trump's America has been great so far. I'm making bank and living good.

Viva La Trump!

But... America IS the best place on Earth.

FUCK YEAH, let's make all these CEO richer, that's the AMERICAN spirit. That's the dream brother.

Don't forget to cut taxes to monopolies so they can just fire people in the holidays like Comcast, AT&T and Walmart. USA USA USA, don't even think about increasing wages either bro.

DELICIA

a mole is like a million molecules of something isnt it? its not much and an anthill would be bigger then a mole every time!

>crumbling empire
by what metric
hard mode: cannot mention USD depreciation

Uh huh. Enjoying your internet, power, food, and heating are you? People throughout history would have given their left nut to live as well as the average American.

Somebody ate food today. :)

"poor" people in this country have cars and apartments and cell phones hahaha
it's fucking incredible to think about
that dude has a meme flag though. he's nothing. but i would sooner have a pakistani talk shit about my country than a fucking brazilian

it started long ago. the beginning of the end was under carter and every president since has added to the problem. obama did the most damage in 8 years. trump may do plenty of damage to america in just 2 years but to be fair many never thought america would be able to fix its problems

market cap will be high and thats most of what they will point to to indicate a good economy