Left - right wing

Left - right wing
Right - left wing

You're right, but I don't understand how this is almost always the case. I get that the one on the right has higher estrogen (it seems) but I know a lot of burly guys who are left wing (I'm a girl and like burly guys sooooo)..

There are no girls on the internet, silly user

pls respond

Haha, well I'm happy to be the first. Most women are absolutely fucked. It's funny that you're talking to me so shittily but Sup Forums constantly has threads about my fucking youtube channel (pls sub thx)

I regret my last post, how do you delete posts on here ahhhhhh ):

tits or gtfo u dumb broad

YES, LIBERALS HAVE WEAK JAWS AND RIGHT WING PEOPLE HAVE STRONG JAWS. THAT'S IT BOYS, THAT'S THE ANSWER

fucking kill yourself you fucking retard -- actually post a picture of yourself you ugly faggot

Lol chinlet

TITS OR GTFO

L-Lauren, is that you?

So lefties are prepubescent and righties are post-pubescent?

You'd probably recognize my hair or something and dox me so no. How do I delete posts?

If you are a woman, there are reasons we now have artificial wombs, roasties like you. Tits NOW.

We don't care about your hair, we just want your tits.

The only reason why anyone pays attention to you in real life is because of your boobs. Kys you stupid bitch

Type your full name in the name field and "DELETE THIS" in all caps in the options field

>(I'm a girl and like burly guys sooooo)..
You know the rules.

YOU FOOL, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?

It’s just Venti looking for attention

>muh personal anecdote
bullshit. it's the opposite. most of the dudes at my gym are wearing nineline shit and very right wing. Techies at Starbucks with their Bernie r Hillary stickers on their laptops are lefties with low T and weak jaws.

>more estrogen
you stupid cunt. do children hive high estrogen because they aren't masculine?

>burly guys
Girls think Ottermode+ is burly

Say something interesting about yourself
>I'm a girl
1,000,000 upboats

There are exceptions to every rule, these exceptions don’t mean that the rule is not true. Pic related = average leftist “””man”””

Yeah you should see the activity on my youtube channel. DEFINITELY no generative discussion and DEFINITELY all are there to look at my tits.
Yeah no. Varg commented on one of my vids praising it. I may have been slightly turned on by that..

why not just put left wing on the left and right wing on the right?

I consider myself right of center, and I have a very strong jaw and chin. I used to be considered good-looking enough (in part due to my strong jaw) that I was sought after by women. Back then, I was moderately liberal. Since then, I've become bitter, jaded, and just older in general. I've got crow's feet and laugh lines, and am balding at an embarassing rate. But despite my turn towards the right-wing, women still flirt and presure me. The point is, women love a strong jaw and will abandon their so-called "ehtics" if they find someone attractive enough.

OP is a faggot

Left - Left wing
Right - Right wing

thanks

>i
>i
>i
>I'm

You didn't need to tell us you are a girl, it's pretty obvious