youtu.be/YklCvBaGikE
>WH Press Brief (Sarah, TreasSec Mnuchin) 1/11/18
youtu.be/HeqL11a1sLU

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI
archive.is/hJgrY
judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/01/covert-operation-requested-anti-gun-dems-bust-illegal-internet-sales-comes-empty/
reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/7qj8lr/happy_birthday_benji/
youtu.be/f6erBu8JGgo
youtu.be/KCHgxoXv4g4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good luck, defeat the commies please

TNA in the ID calls for lewd

Awoo.

Thanks for baking, brother! Your ID is very promising for lewd hours

DELET

awoo!

Kek it's back:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HcEc8zeNYxI

>Barron gets full body lotion jobs after a bath
>Bet she washes him too
>None of us will enjoy this pleasure of /ssgfd/ like he does

>Lewd posting begins when I m about to crash
Guess I'll stay up longer for mommy then

AWOO

I'm gettin a wierd vibe here man

Fuck only 4 days until 1 year of Trump. Played that song the day of the election at work. Shit was cash.

There are other women out there user, you just have to move.

>figured out how to remove Google's propaganda doodles from the Chrome startup page and Google.com

Feels good, man

use startpage fuck jewgle

But I don't want to gookify the white race

>using inferior engines or slow as fuck google proxies

Nah. I'd rather just use Google's bandwidth directly while blocking their propaganda and analytics so they're not making any money off me.

so much snow outside her in Norway.
more than I've seen in many years I think.

what's it like where you are, frens?

Why are there no more cute actresses?

No snow this year. Only had snow once last year.

Very nice, 80 tomorrow.

I loved the snow in alberta, but moved back to hongcouver where the rest of my people are, and all you is this miserable rain instead of beautiful white snow

No snow for me. Staying in the mid 40s to low 50s with wind and rain as of late

>nobody called the bride in
fat and ugly and the groom a cuck headed for divorce-rape
>Sup Forums has been reverse-colonized by the_donald
>/ptg/ has literally become reddit....

Feels bad man...

Make white babies.

>cute actresses?
too offensive for all the ugly whores running around gobbling sperm from cups

too objectified by males thus non-pc

gives non-pc standards for young girls

basically anti-feminist, since cuteness is very submissive

no snow
cloudy, slightly below freezing

Is trump doing anything to expand gun rights actively or just stacking the courts for future battles.

freezing cold but very little snow

The House just passed a nationwide CCW reciprocity bill. The Senate's tricky but its an election year and there are a number of relatively pro-gun vulnerable dems in redder states.
As for Trump himself, appointing sensible judges is about the only the executive can do, constitutionally.

She still looks pretty damn good too, especially for 54

This is from the NYT

archive.is/hJgrY
>companies are hiring people with criminal records, disabilities or prolonged bouts of joblessness.
>there are signs of wage growth starting to show
>companies are hiring straight out of prisons because they need workers
>increase in postings open to people without experience.
>unemployment rates have fallen sharply in recent years for people with disabilities or without a high school diploma
>participation rate for workers aged 25 to 54 hit a seven-year high in December.
>unemployment for African-Americans fell to 6.8 percent in November, the lowest rate on record
>warehouse workers: “If someone applies for a job and you don’t get to them within 24 hours, that person will already have taken another job.”
>household incomes have risen rapidly in the past two years, with the strongest gains coming for those in the poorest families.
>more people switching jobs, and getting bigger bumps in pay for doing so.

IDK if I can support Drumpf anymore, he's employing too blacks.

I will forever associate this song with one of the greatest days of my life.

Great and fitting ending theme for the third season. Recent arcs haven't had the same structure in their story or interesting plot. I almost wish they'd just pick this back up in 2020.

Can he rescind all the bans done by previous presidents and atf?

From a few days ago.
>judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/01/covert-operation-requested-anti-gun-dems-bust-illegal-internet-sales-comes-empty/
>An investigation requested by two fierce anti-gun members of Congress to determine if firearms are purchased illegally from internet dealers has come up empty. Maryland Congressman Elijah Cummings and Massachusetts Senator Elizabeth Warren demanded the probe in the aftermath of mass shootings and the investigative arm of Congress, the Government Accountability Office (GAO), conducted a lengthy covert operation to try to purchase firearms illegally from internet dealers.

>ALL 72 of Congressional investigators’ attempts to purchase a firearm illegally via the surface web were unsuccessful, slamming Cummings’ and Warren’s claims that guns are easily obtained by criminal elements on the internet. “All of our attempts to purchase firearms from private sellers on the surface web were unsuccessful,” the GAO writes in an extensive report. “Our covert testing involving GAO agents attempting to purchase firearms illegally on the Surface Web were unsuccessful. Specifically, private sellers on Surface Web gun forums and in classified ads were unwilling to sell a firearm to our agents that self-identified as being prohibited from possessing a firearm.” Most of the sellers refused to complete a transaction once the undercover investigator revealed either a shipping address across state lines or a prohibition by law from owning firearms. Five of the vendors went so far as to freeze the undercover GAO accounts, preventing agents from using forums and attempting to make a purchase.

No, those are largely acts of Congress. He can direct the ATF on regulations to an extent, but most of sticking points are federal laws rather than department regs.
I'm hopeful that a repeal of the Hughes Amendment to FOPA might be a possibility in a second term but it's not something that seems to be on the radar at present.

I'm talking import bans by previous presidents and ammo bans by atf.

reddit.com/r/Conservative/comments/7qj8lr/happy_birthday_benji/

Why do Never Trumpers pretend they are conservative?

Also, does Shapiro really have fans? He reminds me of those smart asses that pop up in people's highschool classes over the years.

And his voice seems to always sound whiny by default.

That Michelle Fields incident should have redpilled any conservative about Sharpiro.

I could watch Trump dance for 7 more years and I'd love every second
I haven't thought to ask about the season structure in quite some time. You're right, though. Seems like it hasn't been right since Mooch

For me his first term will be one big arc with subplots.

I think you are both right

>implants

I should really start looking for a job now...

I need it.

Good morning. Is his light on yet?
There's work to be had

youtu.be/f6erBu8JGgo

No snow, just horrid cold and a test of which I know literally nothing

I..................Need.....................My...................Morning..................Wood

Oklahoma?

we have transitioned to real Joe hours

>signs of wage growth
>signs
We heard this all before.

How long until he tires of her?

Props to Hannitard for having this

These niggs claim "Cultural appropriation" yet they steal our beats

youtu.be/KCHgxoXv4g4

Wage growth in OT

weird

alert sent in moonrunes

Just a coincidence goy

enya boadicea

The Jews are desperate for someone to start a war. Something must be happening to get them so spooked. Fake News Awards are only a day away.

Either that or just go year by year, I guess?
Moar Mommy pls

Why are you freaks here awake?

Are you people on meth?

Do your dreams of sucking Trump's orange dick keep you awake?

Get a fucking life already, and go to bed.

Probably tests to check the population readiness. This might be a sign of things getting out of hand

His show was fucking awesome last night.

Does anybody notice that no one is talking about that retarded fanfic anymore?

It lasted for only like a few days.

It actually wasn't.

Just rehashed bullshit desu.

Why are you awake, dipshit?

Go to fucking bed already.

it's almost 1 pm here fucktard

Go to sleep.

Don't you Trumpcucks have jobs to go to?

>I have learned from my mistakes.

No you haven't,

Oh no no you haven't. You still don't get it, do you?
Rules 30 and 31 of the internet, you know which they are?

>30. 'There are no girls on the internet'
>31. Tits or GTFO

I know, know what you're thinking, but stay with me before you start spamming "MUH SEXISM" "MUH SOGGY KNEE" all over the thread, I was just getting there. These rules don't mean what you think they do, let me explain;
A long time ago, this place used to be exactly what shows like CSI, AHS portray it as nowadays, a random insignificant random insignificant forum on the internet where fat virgins argued about anime and videogames (It's almost like stereotypes exist for a reason) Over the years, this forum began to grow bigger, attracting people from all walks of life. What's so special about it you may ask? Unlike other internet forums, you don't require to log in into an account with a name in order to post in here, making the exchange of information and ideas infinitely more dynamic an immediate that your typical GameFAQs or NeoGAF. And most important of all it gives the option of Anonymity. This means no names, no faces, and the reason for this post NO. GENDERS.
In real life people like you for being a girl, they pay attention to you and pretend what you have to say is interesting because they want to stick their dick in you. In here however, we can't fuck you, that means that being a "girl" doesn't mean SHIT, there's no beta orbiters that 'le upboat' your posts in hopes of you touching their peepees, But you want your precious 'girl' points don't you? there's one single way, are you ready?; POST TITS, this way millions of newfags will flock to you and immediately derail the topic in question and prove you have nothing relevant about you is your naked body

TL;DR
TITS
OR
GET
THE
FUCK
OUT.

Take a nap. Take a walk.

Take a break from this site.

It is bad for you, fuckwit.

>Shapiro really have fans
All I know is this manlet has great relationship with youtube to promote his kike trash everytime I watch anything non-left.

you first faggot

It was basically a week because of leaks of it (plus the Gorilla Channel) and idiot Bannon. After that it was dead, much like everything else they throw at him

>just noticed Fox and Friends First talking about another possible Syrian gas attack
Damn it, not again. /sg/ raid in the near future...

Go to bed you fucking mexican shithead.

Don't you have drugs to sell tomorrow?

Ffs you Trump cucks need a fucking life.

The writer of that article was really talking shit about the wedding. I guess media never changes.

Snowed yesterday, many cars in the ditch

So, the fake stream media goes into full meltdown over shithole countries. Trump says he didn’t say it and it turns out the media was using a third hand unnamed source that was “breifed” on the meeting not even there. So instead of proving he said it they just double down and figure if they repeat it enough everyone will believe it. Now even late night shill comedy talk shows are running with it like it’s fact. I’ve been over seas for all of last year doing contract work for the DoD so I’m really asking has the media been this retarded the whole time I’ve been gone?

Goddamn fuckin helicopter parents I stg...

I make money being online, brainiac.

How about you kindly fuck off now.

White birth rates are still crashing, btw. Nothing Trump has done or can do will change that.

The writing has been on the wall for years.

>cryptoshitter playing with imaginary money thinking he is hot shit around here

>Now even late night shill comedy talk shows
That's the first place new narratives go

This is DRUMPFS fault!!!!!!!!!!!

TWO MISSILE ALERTS!!!!!!!!!!!! TWO MISSILE ALERTS!!!!!!!!

IMPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Literally nobody cares...

Shapiro is right... We don't care about race...just ideology....

Anybody else feeling relaxed tonight?

kys nigger

Crypto is for millionaires, kiddo.

Sorry you are too poor to hit it big like me.

Brother, they've been insane for a while now but Trump has sent them into overdrive. They truly believe attacking him like this will help long term. They forgot where the MSM approval rating has been for years. Neither side likes them

Well I hit on your mom when I want so whatever nerd

Newsflash: they arent fake warnings, they are shooting down NK missiles and hushing it up to keep calm

There's only one snake in the grass here.

And he's President.

Drop the delusion...

Trump's approval ratings are the lowest i. presidential history.

He already lost 2020, and doesn't even know it.

Can't argue with those digits

Do you honestly think that if the US shot down a North Korean missile that President Shithole wouldn't be on every news program in the country taking credit for it? Honestly?

Boomer detected.

Boomers aren't welcome here.

whites births were a majority last year for the first time in like a decade

Imagine how mad lil Kimmy would be with absolutely zero recognition that he spooped us

>We don't care about race...just ideology....
Western Civilization officially over.
Press F to drink yourself to death.

>no popcorn ceiling