What happened to Faith Goldy? I can see only tweet from here
Did (((they))) get her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
twitter.com/BadLilBella/status/951308143241453568
russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She became a nun or some shit. Fuck this eceleb soap opera drama though.

Who?

Confirmed, desu.

What the fuck...?

Those lips aren't natural.

also. Who?

Literally who? You damn kids and your YouTube

Some tranny e-celeb.

That's yucky

youtube.com/watch?v=N5MjlBkHOAg

The Charlottesville incident shot her credibility when her peers told her not to go.

She's too civic to be with the WhiNats and she's too realist to be with the CivNats. She's too out of touch to accrue an audience.

If there was a Christian Supremacist movement happening she'd fit right in but that doesn't exist so she just fell by the wayside.

This.
Mister mutt knows what's up

She cheated on her boyfriend with that Partygoy guy who's a Lebanese Canadian. And she was snapped doing cocaine too. She's a degenerate that's trying her best to be like Lauren Southern (who's also a confirmed coalburner).

>What happened to Faith Goldy?
She finally fully morphed into Iggy Pop & retired to a trailer park in Michigan.

The Jews poison everyone.

the jews got her... rip

>What happened to Faith Goldy?
Being a woman

youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE

Wow great reply. You linked a YouTube video. I'll make sure to watch that /s

She's saying she's pregnant, guise.

I guess that's taking priority over her other reporting for now.

UNMARRIED?

>Links to a video with the name "Multiculturalism = ethnocide"
>"Hurr durr what do you mean by this."
I blame the American school system

I didn't see the name, only the url. I wouldn't watch it anyway as I'm not a teenager

>/s
you have to go back

She cheated on her fiance with an Arab and people found out, so she quit the internet.

Source?

Sauce?

Proof? You don't have any proof do ya

Ok I'll go back to bed. I was much more comfortable in my La-Z-Boy but if you insist!

Can you go shit up another board with your eceleb gossip column?

>Didn't even click the link
Lazy faggot

I see this meme a lot but does anyone have any proof of this other than a literal Jew on twitter saying it?

There was some talk of an abortion. Thoughts?

Somebody posted pictures. I didn't save them though

She said on a podcast a month or two ago that she's engaged now. She also said she was engaged when she was younger and planned to start a family then, but it fell through.

I may be lazy fella, but I am NOT a bundle of sticks! How dare you! I say, good day mijneer

And on that topic, what is up with all these shitskin mongrels like partygoy and Nick Fuentes pretending they are not worthless subhumans? It's pretty cringey

sauce faggot or stfu

The same person who said that said it was an Italian guy from frog twitter. But like you said, it's all just some people talking about who others may be fucking. Is this what women do wherever they go or what (not blaming Faith of course).

Bad joke, 2/10. would not recommend
And it's mijnheer or meneer

Here:

Tell me about Faith, why does she wear the mask?

>/s
You have to lurk for a few years before posting.

You ironybro faggots should be gassed on sight.

Dank u vel

This is the woman who said girls shouldn't show their shoulders when going to church.

She fine doe.

>ironybro
Is this the new "nazbol?" You know not everyone who criticizes these whores is in one of your stupid cliques, right?

I see skin on skin contact with a shitskin while wearing a bikini. Proof enough for me.

>You know not everyone who criticizes these whores is in one of your stupid cliques, right?
He's not saying everyone is. Just you.

Those pictures were already proven fakes, some prostitute that looks similar took them.

I'm not talking about the lewds

source is leftypol and their cirklejerk.

>every time

+ some butthurth spics because he got kicked out of identarians, this pic. rel whore because she got kicked out of right wing movements for being whore and out of left wing movements because they found out she was right wing.. lmao.. and ofc tranny, nazbollili. they will just sit on twitter, make threads on chan and cirklejerk about it liking each other tweets setling on 5 likes. thats how relevant this is.

there was a thread about this recently

there are rumors that she fucked a 19 year old while engaged, dude (partygoy) got her pregnant and now she's disappeared, locked insta yesterday, YT comments disabled, twitter ghosted except that one tweet

also she had some lewds leaked or something
so long for the trad life topkek

one of them is her, similar bone structure skin tone identical lips
rest are fake
and she has pics together with partygoy which render her fiancee a huge cuck no matter what happened (dude's the stereotype of soyboy)

groace

>so long for the trad life topkek
those pics with partygoy are out there for more than a half a year. so now sudenly? ok shill.

>muh leftypol
>she didn't cheat on anyone
>that lebanese bisexual dude is ALMOST white

Here, nicely reddit-spaced for you newfags to follow

More proof she's a cheating degenerate

twitter.com/BadLilBella/status/951308143241453568

>those pics with partygoy are out there for more than a half a year.
Yet after all this time you still defend her. You still support "trad wifes" having skin on skin bikini parties with shitskins. Sad.

only problem with eceleb threads is that there isn't anything new
they should be sending death threats to eachother or something in order for it to be interesting

doesn't change a thing
if he's not fucking autistic he fucked her
just typical amerimutt culture

Sage this fucking kike shit this isn't politics fucking mods

faggot ass e-celeb slide thread

russia-insider.com/en/its-time-drop-jew-taboo/ri22186

Yeah bunch of her nudes out. Pic related. You guys have to work for the rest.

>that pic
She is legitimately fucking crazy. She's the one who had something to do with Richard Spencer's bodyguard getting into some kind of bullshit (I didn't follow it, but he was in the national guard and this girl along with antifa tried to get him court martialed). Her name is Karma and people were getting butthurt that she seemed to be counter-signaling while LARPing as 1488.

Look at her eyes man.

You're pretending to be this autistic. I'm convinced.

>Nudes

user, I...

>If there was a Christian Supremacist movement happening she'd fit right
>being a tranny
I don't see the fit

That one isn't a nude I know. You can look up her nudes my dude. I just don't like posting her here because of fuckheads who will promote her like they do with Lauren.

Yeah we don’t want or need a Greek Orthodox Supremacist movement lead by a half Ukrainian fake lipped whore who larps as true Greek huwhite.

>Did (((they))) get her?
From what I heard, yea.

Also note that all of these crazy and legitimately anti-white women who're shilling against Faith are jewish.

post em here faggot

>look at first two pics
>literally no blemish or mole matches up
>left collar
>left tit

fake news

>Lebanese are white tho
This is my favorite defense. Suddenly Syrian rapefugees are okay because they're Levantines therefore white. Trump should accept our persecuted white brothers from the levant and save them from evil dictator Assad. Way to undermine your own position.

This and post feet too

2trad4me

she's cucktholic sadly

digits demand answers

Don't know man. Just don't know.

These retards still trying to character assassinate the ethno-nationalist Faith Goldie?
>lol

Post em if you have em, if not fuck off

Worst photochop ive ever seen.

Ask nicely my man. Cause I can stay safe for quite a while as there's a bunch of these tease pics too.

Fake. put up or shut up faggot lying shill.

Lmao

no need to character assassinate anyone imo
anyone that listens to women is either braindead or a woman
basically one and the same

DIGITS COMPEL YOUUUU

I wonder if purity spirallers ever laugh at SJW's for eating their own. Do you think they see the irony? I also wonder if they actually give a shit about any of these ideas having success or if they're all just edgy, miserable children who use white identity politics to feel less lonely.

Ain't fake my dude. But if you wanna call em fake I'll stop posting them since you'll do same with ass and cunt pics.

>pleas show bobs and lasagna

what's with her neck?

Back to plebbit you faggot. You fucks can be spotted from outer space.

>ethnonationalist
>sleeps with Arabs
Pick one

Youre posting the same pics that have been posted, post something new or fuck off

Fake. Not her. Fuck off liar.

Is their a photo where we can see her face or those lips and that probably isn't 240*240?

>Ain't fake my dude. But if you wanna call em fake I'll stop posting them since you'll do same with ass and cunt pics.
You'll probably stop posting them anyway since they're the same 4 or so pics put up in the other threads (with no noods).

btw, does anyone actually care if she had an affair? I could understand the beta tears for Lauren being a coal burner but Faith is like, an actual journo who does actual work and appears to be not-retarded. Is she actual tradfu status to some?

no such pics, lurked 4 goldie threads and always some virgin like you posting these same pics alluding to upcoming nudes

No clue but it's like that on every pic once you notice it.

Don't post them. Not worth the ban. Everyone knows about them anyone. The only ones crying about her getting exposed a s a degenerate are the actual mutts themselves.

>faith pregnant
>meanwhile pic related will probably stay childless

Why is Faith so based?

why does she get the lip implants?

She's in baby mode.