Why have Scandinavians been so worthless throughout history?

Nothing good ever came from here, is it beacuse we are genetically subhuman?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitroglycerin#History
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

World would be miserable place without Finnish memes

Mmm excuse me sweetie but Finland is not part of scandinavia so i agree with your statement in full but contrary to scandinavia Finland and Estonia are quite worthy and honorary.

no one cares you autistic mongoloids, if anything you chinky eyed down syndrome looking retards are even more useless and subhuman than the Scandicucks that enslaved your yellow mongol asses for 600+ years.

Finland memes are good.

Go prep the bull

Finland is not Scandinavian, faggot.

Even your vikings where actually Muslims. The absolute state of Scandinavia.

What good has civilization brought us? Barbarism is the natural state of mankind, and we will one day return to barbarism.

>Actualy believing that chinks get to fuck anything

not even Swedish whores would touch your microdicks.

It was a Scandinavian who invented nitroglycerin.

Pelle btfo so hard you have to resort to your barbaric subhuman adhominems, Mmm feels nice to know that you must be seething with impotent rage right now.

We'll annex northern sweden and gotland soon see ya baby.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitroglycerin#History

>It was first synthesized by the Italian chemist Ascanio Sobrero in 1847, working under Théophile-Jules Pelouze at the University of Turin.

Meds proving themselves to be superior yet again

>Pelle

literally who?

literally (you)

finland isn't scandinavia

They show us how a proud powerful people soon became cucks thanks to Catholicism.

>Nothing good ever came from here
Grandma came from there. She was ok.

literally (you)r mom

>Nothing good ever came from here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schwedentrunk

Sweden is the reason. You have chosen the way of the cuck and you have fucked us all. Now we are just white niggers waiting to be outbreed. Its over.

>we
hmm yes this is definitely not an arab or turk in sweden or anything

sage retard, get the fuck out of sweden your people are the reason its made shit

Yes you're genetically subhuman, glad you understand, acceptance is always the first step user.

Nah fuck off, they're definitely better than you. Don't touch my fins or I swear I'll kill you.

>Forcing germans to eat shit

This along with opressing Finns for 600 years is the only good things we have ever done.

t. Mohammed

The only good thing to come out of Scandinavia was Swedish Chef. Still.. I have a fetish for them bois and I dont know why

apologize

You are hundreds of years too late, we have been molesting them for centuries

Beacuse you are a faggot

You only proved that you're just sadistic to the point of destroying your country and people.

I'm not so sure about that, Finns are more likely to molest you.

honestly just kill yourself

History proves otherwise, but as it is now we can just send some suicide bombers to do the job

Perkele

>Finns are more likely to molest your kids

fify

Not before I become a jihadi truck driver

>Po
>Ra
>France
Go fuck yourself

D:

Molesting kids?