New semester

How hard are you guys getting jewed this semester pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCrHDgP3z1M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>berg

Imagine my shock

>Rothenberg
say it with me Sup Forums!

Rothenburg should know, living her life as a white person.

Checked.

Every

Nice cover too. The solid black with giant white letters really allows you to virtue signal to any passerbys at the starbucks.

Fucking

single

wtf i hate whites now

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

time

colonizer cum skin must die

Just paid over $200 for 3 textbooks which isn't that bad of a deal. One of them is just pages though no binding or anything and was still $120. Fucking shlomo got me again.

"Preface: As a white person, I..."

If only there was a way to pirate textbo...

if that was the required text I would drop the class

it's time to stop

I pirated the other 3 that I need. Couldn't find these three anywhere online.

If you pay money for that and take on debt then you are a cuck. It's that simple

POL WAS RIGHT AGAINNNNNNNNNNNN

youtube.com/watch?v=XCrHDgP3z1M

>muh patriarchy
there, you read her book

By this definition if I call someone a nigger and get fired from my job does this mean I'm a antiracist

>Benefit from racism
That means she has to pick one of the following to be true
>Black people are inferior and not having them around is a good thing
>Black people are equal and not having them around does a disservice to the white man, thus being not beneficial and therefore not racism at all

Affirmative action wasnt enough

Now we need

Affirmative white discrimination.

You should put some red pills in that book.

Remember to leave written or printed questions around campus such as: Why does your anti racist professor live around white people if they are so racist? Wouldn't leading by example and teaching at a majority non white school be the best way to serve underprivileged people?

Pointing out contradictions like that can ruin a prof's ability to brainwash new students.

remember the rape = penetration + privilege thing earlier? Maybe we can meme the left into redefining rape

>Only men systematically benefit from sexism

>He paid money for this.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

if you are in a major that requires a book like that you are already cucked

Forced to take a business ethics course.
>professor is Jewish
>first day: diversity is good for everyone

Fuck

Going to neck myself instead.

>tfw computer major
I'm learning how to write racist code and reading about the redpilled North Pond Hermit this semester. Feels good.

>paying to get jewed
stupid nigger

>$52.95 for a book
>$52.95 to feel about yourself
Why would anyone do it Sup Forums?

That's why I didn't continue.
I wanted to become a philosophy teacher at some point but when I saw I had to take classes from this woman who wrote on the "feminist philosophy" I chocked and never showed up, never paid a cent.
My best advice is to avoid social sciences and what not, except for perhaps law and economy.

Wtf does her shirt say. Sistah ------ boys?

What course are you taking since you get this shit?

Id have yelled out, "yeah open borders for israel!"

I unironically have to take tests and shit on the "Is Math Racist?" articles.

Diasporas don't care about Israel though. All they care about is money.

>fifth edition

>Fifth edition.

never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake

I think it says 'sistas over boys'

>grrl power

Can we somehow meme the american blacks with "jew privilege" and get them all riled up about it?

Kikes seem to do it with white people all the time. Should be kinda easy.

Thx user

Also,
>wearing shorts up to your pussy
>sistahs over boys
Like shes not there to try and get alpha chad dick.

Plus tax