Yfw Poland says Vilnius belongs to them

>yfw Poland says Vilnius belongs to them
When are you giving German and Russian clay back? Your coastal cities aren't even Polish.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gQERN0x6reU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gord_(archaeology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin#Etymology
youtube.com/watch?v=T89kH_R30E0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuysky_Tribute
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karaczan_prusak
berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156909767/
narodowikonserwatysci.pl/2014/02/23/my-historyczni-prawdziwi-litwini-jestesmy-polakami-a-nie-zmudzinami/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>yfw Poland says Vilnius belongs to them
Because of pic and vid rel.
youtube.com/watch?v=gQERN0x6reU

Your coastal cities were all built by Germans and had majority German people living on them. Give them back.

>When are you giving German and Russian clay back?
What "GERMan" and "RussASIAN" clay?

>Your coastal cities aren't even Polish.
Just KYS.

Several of your cities also had majority Germans in them at one point, therefore, by your own logic, they are not your cities, they belong to Germans.
You can't have your cake and eat it.

>Your coastal cities were all built by Germans
You retard, those are old Slavic cities which gords were founded by Slavs. Gdańsk has been under Polish control for 700 years and was founded by Poles in 997.

>Several of your cities also had majority Germans in them at one point,
Just because Germans became the majority LATER ON doesn't mean Gdańsk isn't Polish, especially when it belonged to Poles for 700 years and only 300 years to Teutons, Prussians and Germans combined.

See here, Danzig was majority German before WW2. Oh, what's wrong, you don't like it when people use the same dishonest arguments against you to claim cities? Yet you think Vilnius should be yours? KYS, Polish vermin.

See here, you retarded subhuman.
MAJORITY GERMAN.
Give it back.

Poland had a Saxon king at one time, does that mean Poles were germans?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gord_(archaeology)
>Berlin lies in northeastern Germany, east of the river Elbe and its tributary (Saxon/Thuringian) Saale, which once constituted the eastern border of the Frankish Realm. While the Frankish Realm was primarily inhabited by Germanic tribes like the Franks and the Saxons, the regions east of the border rivers were inhabited by Slavic tribes. This is why most of the cities and villages in northeastern Germany have Slavic-derived names (Germania Slavica). Typical German place name endings of Slavic origin are -ow, -itz, -itzsch and -in. The name Berlin has its roots in the language of West Slavic inhabitants of the area of today's Berlin, and may be related to the Old Polabian stem berl-/birl- ("swamp").[26] There are many boroughs of Slavic origin in the city: Berlin-Karow, Berlin-Malchow, Berlin-Pankow, Berlin-Spandau (earlier: Spandow), Berlin-Gatow, Berlin-Kladow, Berlin-Steglitz, Berlin-Lankwitz, Berlin-Britz, Berlin-Buckow, Berlin-Rudow, Berlin-Alt-Treptow, Berlin-Schmöckwitz, Berlin-Marzahn, Berlin-Buch, and Berlin-Köpenick. Since the Ber- at the beginning sounds like the German word Bär (bear), a bear appears in the coat of arms of the city. It is therefore a canting arm.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin#Etymology

>Danzig was majority German before WW2.
No shit you idiot. Polish lands were brutally Germanized by the Prussians after the partitions of Poland.
>Yet you think Vilnius should be
No I don't think so, it's historically mostly Lithuanian.

See this.
It's Danzigs population before WW2. MAJORITY GERMAN. You make the same argument for claiming Vilnius is yours.
Don't try to have a double standard, you disgusting rat.
If Lithuania loses Vilnius, then Germany gets back Danzig and other cities because you use the exact same reasoning.
Now fuck off and kill yourself.

>No I don't think
You're pretending now because you've been shown for a hypocrite.

GIVE BACK BERLIN SZWABIE

P*les are not even human

They're like vicious loser bullies in the schoolyard, talking big to young kids when the big men, Russia and Germany, are not around.

Poland should have never allowed the GERManS and Jews to settle.

>You make the same argument for claiming Vilnius is yours.
No I don't retard >Don't try to have a double standard,
I just mentioned it as a historical fact nigger. I like to show it sometimes into Lithuanian faces to trigger them because they're the most butthurt people.
P.S. You better KYS because you got owned.
Just KYS already faggot.

>big men, Russia and Germany, are not around.
Oh yes, you like "big men" don't you?

Said the pleb :D

Give back Moscow.

gfto

>tfw

Tick tock.

Moscow and Russia in general would be much better off under Polish rule Moskal, we tried once to civilize you and you refused and now you're a shithole, you know that deep down.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shuysky_Tribute

Nobody likes cock roaches. Especially cock roaches that think they're lions.

Oh kraut, creating Prussia was truly a mistake.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prussian_Homage

That's quite ironic coming from a crypto-Prusak.
pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karaczan_prusak

>Russia is inferior
>makes your country disappear off the map
Polack logic.
Russia has surpassed you by miles in terms of cultural and scientific achievement. In every regard of historical achievement. You wouldn't even have a country if they didn't give it back to you.

Who fucking cares. If we fight each other for stupid shit like this, in a few generations there will be no Vilnus only Alvilniya.
White people get your shit together. We're in the same team.

>white people
>this thread
You think that someone without jewish roots or jewish influence would be LARPing that hard?

they lost the war, they lost their clay
Wilno jest Polskie, and you are gay

poland pls annex

>Russia has surpassed you by miles in terms of cultural and scientific achievement.
Because a large part of the nobility and elite of the Russian Empire were ethnic Poles from Congress Poland?

Russian philosopher wrote:
>In the past, polonisation and latinisation of the Russian people would have been to the ruin of its spiritual self-existence, its national visage. Poland descended upon the Russian East with a sense of its own cultural superiourity. The Russian spiritual type seemed to the Polish not some other spiritual type, but simply a lower and non-cultural condition.

>Altogether different is the Polish soul. The Polish soul -- is aristocratic and individualistic to the point of morbidity, in it so powerful is not only the sense of honour, connected with the knight-chivalrant culture unknown to Russia, but also an obdurate ambition. This is the most refined and elegant soul within Slavdom, drowning in its own suffering fate. Pathetic to the point of affectation. The mannerisms of the Polish soul always strike Russians as artificially elegant and sweet, lacking in simplicity and directness, and repelling in its sense of superiourity and suspiciousness, of which the Polish are not free. The Polish have always seemed lacking in a sense of the equality of human souls before God, of brotherhood in Christ, as connected with the acknowledging of the infinite value of each human soul. The unique spiritual aspect of the Polish nobility has poisoned Polish life and played a fateful role in its state destiny. Russian man is little capable of such scorn, he does not love to give another man the feeling, that he is lower than him. Russian man is proud in his humility. The Polish soul however draws upward.

berdyaev.com/berdiaev/berd_lib/1914_178.html

youtube.com/watch?v=IwwXJ8u7eTM

Bravo! OP is probably a pervidious English.

You lost the war and the only reason you exist is because Russians gave you stolen clay. Danzig belongs to Germans, face it polish subhuman.

Thanks.
I'm working on something my dear Germanybro, in a few days I will post my manifest here on Sup Forums.

>Because a large part of the nobility and elite of the Russian Empire were ethnic Poles from Congress Poland?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA
OMFG
YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE SICK MAN OF EUROPE. THE MOST BUTTHURT OF BUTTHURT COUNTRIES, YOU MAKE BALTICS SEEM HAPPY BY COMPARISON. LOOK AT THE DELUSIONAL FANTASIES YOU TELL YOURSELF. Pathetic. Completely pathetic.

>spooky scary shekkeltons

>You lost the war
HOW IRONIC, it's probably your grandmother had Polish cocks up in her holes.

T. Polish subhuman stealing cars in superior Germany.

>T. Polish subhuman stealing cars in superior Germany.
hi merkel, or I should say hitlerberg

Dude, it's a historical fact.

If you think Vilnius is yours becsuse they had lots of poles before ww2, Danzig and other cities that had German populations are not yours and belong to Germany.
Your borders are memes that were redrawn specifically to weaken Germany and yet they have surpassed you again. They are superior people to you.

how much u earn from such shitposting?

>probably
*probable
>If you think Vilnius is yours becsuse they had lots of poles before ww2,
It's not "ours" any more idiot ethnically, and we don't have as strong of a historical claim on it as Lithuanians do.
> Danzig and other cities that had German populations are not yours and belong to Germany.
On the other hand, Poles founded Gdańsk, in Poland, and Poles controlled Gdańsk for majority of its lifetime, for 700+ years.

60 eurocent per post.

>Your borders are memes that were redrawn specifically to weaken Germany
Hey RETARD, pic rel

being this superior and rich, i bet he even has problems with paying his bills

Guys, I have new term to call all those paid trolls/shills/LARPers/etc.

Lemme introduce you... POSTWHORISM
Like being a whore isn't enough for them.

Speaking of being thieving white-niggers.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland

all jor clays are blong to us

>tried to take all of our clay
>loses some of their clay instead
>no fair gif it back :'(((
It's like making a bet with someone and when they lose they bed for their money back, when they wouldn't give you shit back had they won. You wanted to take our shit but you lost yours instead, fuck you, it's fair.

Nope. Not fair yet. They still have to pay us for what they did.

*they beg

of course, but as far as clay goes it's fair, not to mention how so much of it was slavic before they themselves took over in the middle ages.

You don't pay only with money. They can pay with their clay.

>400 years later and still butthurt that Poles are the only ones since the mongol invasion to ever sack Moscow

>>loses some of their clay instead
>their
>but you lost yours instead,
>yours

You untermensch will be dismantled again by Germany and Russia.

KEK. It's more possible, that you're gonna become French vassals, if they take back their country and fight off muslim intruders.

>also nostradamus

>yfw Poland says Vilnius belongs to them
But we don't?
>Your coastal cities aren't even Polish
Eastern Germany isn't German.

Germans are retarded.
Don't expect any logic from them.

Oh, yes. My favorite. Germs believing the whole Prussia = rightfully Germ land meme. Woopsie, what if I told you, Poland made Prussia?
Also, what if I told you, Slavs settled into East Germany a long time ago, before being run out by Germ invaders?
>hurr durr my German economy
Those are Allied bigmedats you received at the end of the war to rebuild. That is allied technology you received. Those were Allied citizens, scientists, and other talented people you received, to help you rebuild. You lost both world wars, get over it. You can't properly run a country without trying to buttfuck your neighbours, only to end up getting buttfucked yourself in the end.
At least Poland can actually tries.

This was written by an actual Prussian. My whole lineage is Prussian. Get over it, we're either independent or we are part of Poland. Also:
>Give back Berlin! Fucking faggot.

gibmedats*

first of all you mean Untermenschen, and then history never really actually repeats itself, and it damn sure won't given how pathetic Germany has become and will remove until it's officially renamed Neue Altaj. And Russians don't seem to care so much about us, mostly that we're once again able to give them a run for their money.

>You untermensch
>WE ZE UBERMNESCH GERMAN MASTER RACEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Also pic rel. Prussia was a mistake.

OBSESSED

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/156909767/

Or maybe he's really a butthurt Lith?

I swear, these midgets spend 12 hours a day to spam internet with their assblast on Poles

Also, it's Samogitians, not Lithuanians.

narodowikonserwatysci.pl/2014/02/23/my-historyczni-prawdziwi-litwini-jestesmy-polakami-a-nie-zmudzinami/

>kek
good one

Show your african-tier flag you faggot.
>daddy polandski pls invade my wet tight little Vilnius

It's the first time I agree with that poster.

With what economy?

Northern poles are not the same as southern poles. Give the north to Germany.

>It's Stanley Yusuf Cumminghare sharing his vast knowledge of East European geography - episode 2138

One nuke and you're off the map.

Alright. Give Scotland, Wales, Cornwall and Northen Ireland back. Give back the Isle of Man. Cede all other islands, such as the Falkland Island, to a different nation.

Same to you, Paki.

I literally do not care. We are born to die. I shall die knowing I managed a company which gave jobs to over three hundred people. Human life is expendable, my death will be taken on by my son, once he turns 16.
Have fun. I hope you sink on your little island.

^This.

Show your flags. I know you're both living in the UK cleaning toilets you filthy subhumans.

I am in the United Kingdom. I am not afraid of showing that. I am a Prussian, however. I give jobs to Brits, Pols, (((Romanians)), and Franco's, and fellow Hans'.
No need to call people toilet cleaners, I can literally buy you out. I can buy your property, I can buy your belongings, I can buy out your family.

Lol, sadly I was born in Germanistan.

I KNEW IT.
The only thing you can buy is crap from the pound shop after taking British benefits you subhuman rat. Your people are inferior to everyone in Europe. You are the Jews and niggers of Europe.

Why aren't you Poland if it's so great? Literally next door. Yet here you are, living in a superior land and talking shit. This is what I mean. Inferior, subhuman people. Then you have the gall to talk down to other countries like Ukraine or the Baltics.

I don't talk down on Baltics and I literally will leave this shithole soon. :^)

t. retard. Eastern "Germans" are not the same as West Germans

Freedom for Prussia!

>countries like Ukraine
Implying Ukraine even is a real country.

that guy is confirmed mentally ill. Not joking

Of course you will leave, you plunder and loot the resources like shitkins and then leave.