Would you accept christian arabs into your country?

would you accept christian arabs into your country?

pic related is actually yazidi my bad

No

you'd leave your brothers in Christ to be slaughtered by ISIS?

No. I don’t want anybody with a different skin color living near me. I don’t care if you’re “based”. I don’t want them near me. End of story

who said they'd be living near you? America is a huge country

No room for even white christians in the ethnostate! Only tradition europagans

>tfw the altrightfags completely ignored this news

Never saw a single fucking thread about it all year.

Maybe, if they were real refugees... fortunately for us no real refugees reach our country because the moment they reach Turkey, Greece or Italy, they cease being refugees. But we have accepted refugees from Finland and Bosnia in the past.

Pagans are tattoed retards.

She looks like a nice catholic girl.

no. I don't want more immigrants no matter where they come from or who they are

I don’t want them in the country AT ALL. None of them. Zip. Nada. Zilch.

I would offer them my home.

and this is why christianity is a joke. You're supposed to be helping your fellow Christians.

Yazidis are not Christians lmao
>leaf education

Never said I was Christian autist. Don’t go assuming shit. Or should I assume you fuck dogs because you’re a leaf?

didn't you bother looking at the post under it?

You mean the religion actually being mass genocided overseas?

Yup.

>expanding Dearborn into Detroit isn't even that crazy

Those are Coptic Christians from Egypt retard. not yazidis

yes, diversity is our strength

Yazidi are not Arabs

The Pope does so why shouldn't others?

Godamn you're stupid. The second post was to correct the mistake of the original post.

>endogamous society immigrating
I see no issue here.

The Pope is poor excuse for a Christian

Copts are sahidic, not arab

I googled "Christian Arabs" and that image came up.

So like 100,000 fedora tippers. 90% of them male? And 53% Wiccan? I'm sure that'll work out.

protip: god doesn't exist

They're the only kind of Arabs we should be accepting, since they're the only ones being persecuted

Why couldn't the Yazidis shoot back ??

An AK-47 is easy to operate and obtain in the Middle East.

That's what the West needs: more defeatist whiners

>theists

how would you know if they are christians? muslims larping as christians in order to not be deported is a thing.

make them eat pork?

Yes, Levantine Christians usually have less Arape genes. Based Assyrians

>Why couldn't the Yazidis shoot back ??
Because they're backwardly Mountain Muslims, but an Aryan is an Aryan

Yazidi worship literal Satan.

satan is a peacock?

No real refugees make it to North America. If they are seeking refuge frim war they don't have to go halfway across the planet to find it.
Hell there are stable regions in both Iraq and Syria now. ISIS is pretty much toast there, so why aren't the "refugees" going back home?

because ISIS isn't toast and is still active?

No, an arab is an arab, to most of them religion is just something that determines what festivities to celebrate, they're scum because of their culture as a whole.

The muslims will just kill them when they get to canada and still no one will do anything

>more christcucks
No cunt
>more gibs
No cunt
>vote left wing
No cunt

peacock=pride=lucifer

satan=wrath

Not in any sort of controlling capacity. There are still some cells sure, but they don't control any of the cities.

doesnt work, koran says larping as non-muslim is okay if you need to.

There's literally nothing wrong with this

Well, has anybody ever heard Hitler's speech about Palestine and his intention to create a Palestinian haven/state within the greater German Reich once established?
Are leafs /ourmorons/ now?

>mfw my best friend is a catholic Arab who hates Jews with a passion
I don’t want anymore Arabs here. If it’s “unconstitutional” to only accept white immigrants, we should just cut off immigration completely. No more immigrants from shithole countries. We have too many already.

I care more about them not being filthy degenerates, so as long as they check that box the're okay with me.

Assad won, ISIS is defeated, let them go there.

many werent fleeing from isis. a lot of them actually seem to have fled turkish refugee camps.

>shitskins under another name

no, if that happens "suddenly" every shitskin on earth is a christian

Of course not. What kind of nigger lover would think they are any better than muslims?

No, I’d bomb the fuck out of ISIS and give the Christians fuck tons of guns

Yazidis aren’t Christian

>Pagans
Enjoy your faggots and feminists

Why not just kill the Muslims and leave the Arab lands to the Christian Arabs

Ever heard of Jihad you mongoloid?

Absolutely goy!
Go suck that BBC at the gallows like Odin did!

This is why we make them trample on the Quran

because that's retarded and would never happen? Use some common sense burger.

You’d have to make them desecrate the Koran and be Baptized. Or require proof of Christian practice going back a couple generations. (Family tree with non Islamic names)

>No Christcucks
Oh, you’d prefer the nihilist degeneracy of atheists?

Christian Arabs don’t drive trucks of peace into crowds

Fuck Islam but I think the porking is a simpler idea

*tips fedora

Taking them in would lead to long term suffering of both sides. Anyone with foresight would say no, even if you are a christian.

>The Pope represents Christianity

>. (Family tree with non Islamic names)
documents can be easily forged.

This is true. A better alternative is offering them protection in country by arming the Christian minority. This has the added effect of diverting Muslim resources from their conquest of the west

>would never happen
Well with that attitude it won’t happen.

No. Islam is only cancer on cancer.

American Assyrian here. Lots of misinformation regarding the community so I'll clear it up

1) We are not Arabs. Arabs invaded the levant and our community has stayed separate in northern Iraq or moved to the west.

2) Were all Christian/Catholic and 90%+ vote right wing no matter what country were in.

3) We hate blacks and Muslims more than anyone here could fathom. You think it's nice talking about those groups? Try having those monkeys as your customers in Detroit.

4) Assyrian culture is extremely conservative, family oriented, peaceful, and hard working.

5) Race mixing even in the west amongst our community is rare. I know only of a few and those families never were proud of their heritage.

I'd love to move back to the levant with the hoardes of sexy levant women kinda like the Jews did but when you had Obama funding Isis there's not much else we could have done. If an Assyrian revolution was to occur, chances are America and Europe would give the Iraqi government the green light to suppress it brutally.

Pic is an Assyrian mother of 2 fighting against Isis

This, I would help and support them but not take them in. A land for every people, white people also deserve a land free of criminals and foreigners.