What is stopping you from getting married to a white woman and making white children?

What is stopping you from getting married to a white woman and making white children?

Other urls found in this thread:

henrymakow.com/2018/01/marriage-minded-young-women.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The jews are not letting me leave the basement

Nothing.

My wife and I are working on building our family as we speak.

Because white women are fucking trash

t. Sup Forums

I chose to be NEET.

No social abilty at all
>visit a bar
did that for about 2 months, drinking included, and now I think Women just realize I'm an alcoholic as well

Can't have children, so not getting married

I'd rather be single than married to a tattooed whore sucking on a aluminium dick during her wedding.

my faith

An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world. (1 Corinthians 7:32-33)

Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. For there are eunuchs who were born that way, and there are eunuchs who have been made eunuchs by others—and there are those who choose to live like eunuchs for the sake of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it. (Matthew 19:11-12)

white women in my area are all soiled by spics and niggers. i don't want roastie leftovers.

Jews gave me autism

this question kills Sup Forums

they will bitch day and night about birth rates and whites dying out, yet they will sit in their basement jerking off to henti while crying and telling themselves they are the master race

henrymakow.com/2018/01/marriage-minded-young-women.html

LOL what a chrustcuck

I am married and have kids.
Actually if it weren't for the constant harrassing from the shills I wouldn't have had motivation to fix my life.

t. aspiritual maggot

I pray that satan will use condom when he buttfucks you in the lake of fire

Tomorrow keeps getting bloodier and cunts sure ain't helping

w-what is that contraption on the chair?

Where can I meet a nice girl who isn't obsessed with social media and her phone and isn't a roastie?

My wife and I do have White children.

Idk man.. I don't get it.

Jewish feminism

Which brought in discrimination in various aspects

Prove it
Post a pic of your family

Tattoos and vaping, disgusting

looks like a foam dummy with its legs and arms cutoff with a fleshlight for a vagina, dunno what the ropes for, hold it onto the chair? anyway some dude puts on fucks it while looking at his waifu and its completely normal

Because the only women who ever show interest in me are born again sluts and single mothers who want my money

Waiting for my military training to finish, then my Ukrainian wife and I will get busy.

Because modern Jewish controlled wages forces both parties to hold a well-paid jobs to have kids and still live a comfortable life. Or one of the two party making twice the average salary. Which means, both my gf and I have to establish our career before we can get kids, so we can't do so before we're in our late twenties.

>being the much of a loser that you need to run to God himself and quote scriptures because you're so desperate for an excuse to stay a single manchild
>how dare you not agree with my bullshit reeeeeeeeeee I PRAY THAT YOU BURN IN HELL BUTTFUCKS!!!!

You are beyond a joke.

>henrymakow.com/2018/01/marriage-minded-young-women.html

Being a spic.

Only thing stopping me is that I am gay.. women are disgusting but ok as friends.

Does a french girl count as white? Her family left europe after the war.

>white woman

I'm not a cuck nor a shitskin

On the contrary. I have ascended the needs of my flesh and ego. Can you say the same? My purpose on earth is to progress spiritually. It is yours too, whether or not you choose to embrace it

Get married and adopt white children. Just because you can't have white kids doesn't mean you can't care for the ones already here and protect them from becoming degenerates.

t. guy who is obsessed with his computer, an anime board, and memes

The fact that poo women exist.

I can't resist them bros

Idk what you mean.
>t.blue eyed wife three blue eyed sons.
Feeeelllsss nice

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEY ARE VAPING AT THEIR OWN WEDDING HOLY SHIT GROUND FLOOR

It's okay to like Rija because Northern Indians are Aryans.

I like that.

>I have ascended the needs of my flesh and ego.
>My purpose on earth is to progress spiritually.
>I pray that satan will use condom when he buttfucks you in the lake of fire

You're not only an autistic embarrassment to yourself but Christians everywhere.

Damn right

This is what passes for white in 2018...the absolute state of burgers

Leaf, I will let this degeneracy slide. They seem like very nice women. Assuming you can find one without a mustache.

I have a wife, a son and today my wife told me, she's pregnant and we're waiting for twins. Normally I don't post in these threads, but right now I'm feeling pretty good.

they are my weakness too.....white women just can't compare

>2018
>still dating white women

They are literally perfect.

your local SSPX chapel

Might as well try and adopt a unicorn dude, there's not that many adoptable white kids out there

Because marriage is a financial trap and that's it. Wedding rings, wedding itself ? Ask a married man if he feels financially more stable after it compared to before. you'll be "suprised"

Also, you're betting half of your capital that the other person is loving you forever.
might aswell invest in bitcoin in 2018

That isn't your choice.

Almost every woman has the qualities to become wife material but just by looking around here, why would ever anyone do that for the average pol poster ?
>Where can I meet a nice guy who isn't obsessed with video games and memes that isn't a nu-male ?

The other thing is that white girls need some honest competition. They're considered the most beautiful so they think they can get away with being fat, pushing for an "open" relationship, etc.

The best looking guy at my work has a Persian wife and the office roasties HATE it so much.

ha! you're projecting m8 I Sup Forums during my coffee break

where can i find a virgin with suitable genetics? i wont allow my children to hard darker eyes or hair than me and i wont have them be raised by a whore either

>There are some Pajeets who are guaranteed a girl like this thanks to arranged marriage

WTF IT'S NOT FAIR

Perhaps you are too unsophisticated to comprehend advanced forms of spirituality. I have trained myself to perceive the objective truth. So if I'm calling you a faggot, it is because that is how I perceive you. You are like a dusty bulb of barely illuminating light. I am infinite, ever-present luminance of intellectual brilliance.

I know when and where your mother was born. I know all the guys he fucked before he met your dad. I know how you will die, and it will not be pretty nor painless. You will die without having growth a single bit. All you will achieve is spiritual recession. You will be doomed to live lives worse than you are currently living over and over. Unless you repent. Repent now. Or suffer forever.

>A & W Root Beer
>Aged Vanilla
I can't even. The degeneracy here is beyond scope.

>northern indians are aryans
no they arent you fucking idiot. everyone in india is considered untouchable. there are no longer any left of the original caste

Jewesses are my weakness

I don't want children and I don't want to be robbed. Gonna embrace the manchild life til the end.

Those people need the firing squad.

>white "women"

not enough money
failed to snag a decent girl or take the fish in a barrel approach of settling for someone who actually likes me
people in general are really fussy and ego now
lame people are single much more often now because they always try to shoot out of their league rather than be with each other

No money to buy one. White cunt is like black cock - expensive

Yeah, I honestly despise everything about dating. It creates an entitlement mentality, like you're shopping at a big-box store and should return a product that has a slight defect. I also hate that any girl worth having is going to have exes and orbiters gunning for you.

Arranged marriage really is the way to go.

Khazar milkers are great for nursing half breed children. Jewesses are my weakness too

Because it is nearly impossible to find a girl who isn't used goods. I wish I could wife a middle eastern qt, but I don't want to make le 28% babies. Don't know if I should just be forced to settle with a girl who has taken a minimal amount of penises from ex bfs. 'Tis a tough decision.

>tfw I'm not this man

>white woman
3rd wave feminism and cultural Marxism.

YWN get a qt Jewess to convert to Christianity and raise a family with her

Put a bag over their head and maybe.

>Jews
>converting to Christianity
Haha nope. Thank God they're rarely not that cucked.

>gets called out on being a complete retard
>keeps trying to defend it

No one in their right mind would ever care about how someone as pathetic as you would perceive them.

You're nothing but a spinless hopeless retard who jerks himself off with the bible for damage control. You will die like one also, hoping that God would even accept such a failed abortion into heaven.

Nothing is stopping any of us. Start working out, be assertive and speak intelligently and you can get a nice girl and redpill her. Just don't ruin it and have sex with her until you're serious because this fucks girls up and will prevent them from settling down and having kids in the future. Which means losing a potential white family.

Don't be picky either... the brainwashing is strong. They might have been a shitlib or even dated outside their race but you can change their opinion if you act alpha.

I wouldn't know. Why not?

Jewesses have my heart

My Chinese girlfriend?

Autism and no law degree.

Because it is nearly impossible to find a guy who isn't a washed up wimp. I wish I could find a strong Cultivated European man, but I don't want to deal with his video game collection. Don't know if I should just be forced to settle with a boy who has taken minimal amount of outdoor sunlight from Grocery trips with his mother. a tough decision.

Agatha's such a cutie. I wish I had a quirky daughter like her.

I'm too deep in the yellow fever for goat fuckers.

>a cutie
naw bro

tfw no aryan queen

>quirky
cringe

Bad health condition unfortunately. Otherwise i would.

>Jews
>converting to Christianity
Haha nope. Thank God they're rarely that cucked.

K den

BLEACHED

this shit is so annoying, i hate this kawaii shit so much

What the hell is the weird screen above the keyboard

THE ECONOMIC SITUATION.

BANKS are broke - BANKS

I'm 162cm

Unless I find a white woman that isnt in the "finding myself' or the ''I have to focus on my career'' phases then Im just going to buy a garunteed traditional girl from asia or russia because seriously I dont want to be one of those guys that marries a 30+ old woman that Im going to hate for as long as the marriage lasts.

She really is the best

How much are you willing to pay for those milkers, goyim?