Gay

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad-jacketing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broncho_Billy_Anderson
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

allrdy proven fake

sage

Yawn, have heard this smear for years.

user, listen close. There. Are. No. Jews. In. Arkansas.

He looks exactly like one. His disguise was removing his kippah

>Citing a Jewish website

I wouldn't care even if he was. Bobby Fisher was born Jewish but he was completely redpilled on the kikes like no other.

>believing in the lügenpresse

I know exactly one, and he moved here from Texas.

-t Arkansan.

So that negates what he's said?

Interesting that a news outlet would run this story. Reminds me of that article where the jewess passive aggressively calls that thot cheap by mentioning the price of her glass purse over and over. I sense butthurt.

>Jews running a smear campaign on a White Nationalist.

IMAJUN MAH SHAWK

Textbook example of:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad-jacketing

>couldn't tell just by looking
Mutts spotted.

So is he then, dare I say it, /ourjew/ ?

Lies

>e-celebs
Being an e-celeb for money automatically means you being a jew. Selling yourself and your cause to make a living.

I'm 25% native American, my grandpa liked to drink near the reservation. This should not disqualify me from whiteness since I've never once used my ancestry to get benefits in anyway.

An right wing e-celeb turns out to be a greedy kike? Color me surprised.

it's weird how being jewish is worthy of news articles

sam is 5'8, christ weev is a lil boy

He has all your IP addresses to you retarded goyim.

Which is why he is currently out of the country living off crypto currency. Spent time in jail for finding an unsecured website. Is banned from many countries. Was disowned by his family.
The benefits of bring a kike!

Wtf I love Jewish propaganda now.

Why are jews running anti jew propaganda these days? Setting up America to be do another holohoax and end up like Germany?

Where the fuck is this? A maintenance tunnel?

Oh please. Even if he was he still has done more to advance the cause of white people than most white people. Stfu Tutembe.

>where are all these newfags coming from that they dont already know this?

gnaa faggots

They need whites to become Nazis in order to convince Jews to move to Israel.

Oh no an eceleb is a con I guess I'll renounce all of my beliefs and become an SJW

>oy vey your ally is one of us chosen peoples
> we're so evil, imagine how bad he must be
> he must be your enemy now goyim
Literally fucking retarded, Jews are trying to vilify weev by saying he's a Jew. You can't make this shit up.

>user, listen close. There. Are. No. Jews. In. Arkansas.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broncho_Billy_Anderson

>Anderson was born Maxwell Henry Aronson in Little Rock, Arkansas, the sixth child of Henry and Esther (Ash) Aronson, both natives of New York. His family was Jewish, his father's parents having emigrated to the United States from Prussia, and his mother's from the Russian Empire.

>looks like a clone of Allen Ginsberg
>talks about white women like Ilya Ehrenburg
>not a jew
Anyone who didn't know he was a subversive and a kike is an idiot.

Jews leaving would be good though

lol believing Jewsweek. Either some of you never learn, or it's a shill thread.

Typical purity signalling by the Jewish left to cripple the Alt-Right.
They will call every effective dissident a jew, a fascist or a homosexual to discredit them and the whole movement.
After all, if they can make you believe that everyone is a ZOG shill you are likely to just give up on trying to take power away from jews.
Can anyone name a single right winger who is not regularly called out as being a jew or gay on this board?

>They will call every effective dissident a jew, a fascist or a homosexual to discredit them and the whole movement.
Interestingly this is EXACTLY what the Soviet Union did to discredit dissidents. Nothing has changed.