Why do Western women try to look Eastern?

It seems rather common for Western women to wear makeup to make their features look more Eastern:

1) They use lip liner and lipstick to make their lips appear bigger than they actually are (tend to have very thin lips).

2) Use eyebrow pencil to make their brows look thicker and darker, like that of a South Indian.

3) Contouring their face so their cheekbones look more pronounced, like an Eastern woman's.

4)Tanning, to make their skin look more sunskissed like an Eastern woman's.

5) Black (not blonde) mascara and eyeliner to make their hairs more like an Eastern woman's.

Why can't white women accept themselves for who they are, instead of trying to look more South Asian?

Well ... that is because we aren't fucking hipsters who run through the world with a rucksack thinking they'll find their special snowflake meaning in life. our society is our family, which also includes work and you could say that a lot of nords are proud to contribute to that, even though it's getting shittier because of governments being undermined by leftist radicals.

i wouldn't expect americans to relate, i certainly can't to them either. i have never seen so many ignorant, superficial and uneducated people in my life as i did in the states. your live is average and uninteresting, you don't have any culture except consumerism, your entire nation struggles needlessly because of your through and through corrupt and broken government. the most interesting thing i get to hear is that someone got shot around that corner and how the NRA is the best thing ever

t. german

Americans are more Puritan than Europeans, who have divorce rates exceeding 60%, which is quite nasty if you ask me. Our US divorce rates are actually decreasing and in the 40% range, with our college-educated at 11%.

Nords have a huge stick up their arse and think they are better for some unknown reason, when in reality, you guys are satanist central. Our family lives are better.

haha nigger you are still taking in refugees like the german soyboys your countrymen are

She is literally 95% jewish or something outrageously kikey like that. Google it and see for yourself.

They're taught to hate themselves and try to emulate other cultures as a result.

She is eastern nutbrain!! She speaks Russian fluently

She's a kike you retard and she is not white.

umm...She is Ukrainian. Is that Western?

She’s a Jew.

Mila Kunis is actually Ukrainian. This goes for most white celebrities. Looks like the global standard of beauty is to look more Middle Eastern/South Asian. Even East Asians are getting eyelid surgery to have large almond-shaped South Asian eyes.

that's one woman. mila kunis is an ugly ukie bitch

This is only the second time ive seen this pasta and its already neckworthy

Be Eastern do you mean whores?

I've noticed this too I think it's a mimicking of the "Kardashian" look, who are Armenian. You can see it a lot on professional Instagram whores. There seems to be an abundance of racially ambiguous tan girls that all wear their makeup to look the same, all have the same hair, and perpetuate the thicc meme.

(((Western women)))

>more South Asian
>Implying anyone wants to look like you street-shitters

Indians are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to looks, son.

She is master race woman, jelly fucking mutts?

>Mila Kunis is actually Ukrainian. This goes for most white celebrities. Looks like the global standard of beauty is to look more Middle Eastern/South Asian. Even East Asians are getting eyelid surgery to have large almond-shaped South Asian eyes.
This is all very true.
OP sounds like an angry with a crazy theory and a very sore butt.

Kunis is a jew you dipshit.

everyone wannabe like Slav Ubermensch.
only virgin hitler was jealous

Shes a jew and not white european

Sage obvious subvert thread

Kunis isnt western tho

That's a Jew you stupid mutt.

>Western Women
>Posts an Ashkenazim
kys faggot