Chad Alpha says out, Virgin Beta walks out

Inspiring

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdwX6SuqvAs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=JdwX6SuqvAs

Need a Chad Trump Virgin Jim picture now.

>"out"
>walks out like a bitch
top lel

POWERFUL

I second this. Memelords please assist.

>tfw Trump has more power with a single word than Acosta has with an entire paragraph of obnoxious pointed questions

Out.

Acosta is such a little bitch. The only reason Trump lets him in is to fuck with him.

Fuck yes.

What a dicklett he just leaves like a fucking faggot no backbone whatsoever! Oh fuck how can donald trump just win so fucking much?

Inb4 Wasted memes

Trump said out. He's racist. Impeach!

He seems to try and play a victim card of sorts to show how rude the president is. That seems to be what he was after. Looks like a betabitch though, yes.

He said it so casual.
In a tone that brooked NO disobedience.
lol

This is why I voted for this dude. Fucking true alpha male, unlike pussies like Barack and Bush.

I wonder how much soy he drinks

this late blooming spic kike had a wife and kids and used his gig to get famous and creep on young journalists

Trump is so alpha

Why are people still fucking pretending that Haiti is anywhere close to the level of Norway?

Kek, I thought Acosta was taking "out" out of context.

Holy shit you guys exaggerate, doesnt even show him walking out

liberals don't live in the real world, they live in the world they want to exist but in reality exists only in their minds.

Peace be upon him.

What's ironic is that Norway is actually more diverse than Haiti, so it doesn't even work to get outraged as a liberal retard.

Because we are all human and borders are racist you filthy goy.

=

Grooooooommmmmmffffffffhhhhh!

Where's the Chad Trump vs Virgin Acosta meme we deserve?

REEEE

why is that cunt still allowed in the white house?

He's the Jester of the Court of King Trump

Lmao. POTUS >>/out/ posting

The Alpha in Chief

Too bad he's a ZOG shill.

Checked

Peace be upon him.

Out

Out

Pretty sure he just pulled that dude out of the closet. He is now by presidential declaration a faggot from this day fourth.