It is really sad that you will all fall for roastieswho will pretend

to be into saving the white race and then give you aids and hepatitus
from sleeping with Jamal on the side.

its especially sad when there are plenty of pure transgirls who not only believe in the 14 but also 88 and would be happy to adopt huwhite children with you and be a mother to them and you can be the father.
Not only that but when stem cell uteruses become available for transwomen and we can produce our own ovum from stem cell ovaries, we can have our own children with you through IVF and cesarean

heres your reply

No thanks. I'll wait for the robo companions, thanks.

>at least half the posters are nonwhite
>more than half the posters are ugly/losers
>more and more sub-110 IQ dumbfucks show up everyday
>more than half are desperate for female attention
>the e-whores act as a surrogate girlfriend (your brain can't differentiate simulation from reality)
>most the posters don't actually care about the 14 words

Hello trapfriend! Good to see you posting your threads again!

>Hello trapfriend! Good to see you posting your threads again!
Nat Socs lurked until this board became storm fags, the same is true with us trap fags. Trap Culture of pol is the future.

>more than half are females desperate for attention.

FTFY

How can women even compete?

Actually happened to me.
But the hep I got is curable.

Wish I had get sauce

Yeah, you posted this bullshit yesterday, you androgynous, compulsive faggot. Could you be any more desperate for validation.

Me too. She'll have to remain a mystery...

im glad u keep posting this. it really is one of the most important redpills

>pure transgirls
check the chatrubate

pasta. sage

ur mom

ANZU IS NOT A TRANNY

No touching!

Liking trannies = being a degenerate faggot, plus what you’re probably going to en up adopting some kid that a nigger loving roastie squeezed out. Fuck off

>leaf
>fag
nothing new here

All females are desperate for attention, they wouldn't be here if it wasn't for beta males to drag them everywhere and actually give them attention. Look at all the losers in this very thread posting pictures of trannies and girls. Shit should get you a ban.

CURSE YOU BETA MALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES