twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/953468487397183489
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6
archive.is/pvowG)
archive.is/w9lVO)
archive.is/b2nbb)
archive.is/ObDIR)
archive.is/OVzFc)
scpr.org/news/2018/01/16/79847/food-stamp-program-makes-fresh-produce-more-afford/
youtu.be/1OqCVoW1W6I
youtu.be/s6jSqt39vFM
youtu.be/Gy6spOAbxhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

AWOOOVEMENT

twitter.com/ScottPresler/status/953468487397183489
RECAP: There were 5 special elections today in the states of Iowa, South Carolina, and Wisconsin.

Republicans won 4 of the seats, and elected 2 women in SC, with democrats picking off a senate seat in Wisconsin. Vote in every election, folks.

So Trump is only 6 foot and a quarter? I'm 5'11 and a half and I feel short a lot of the time, I can't believe he's less than an inch taller than me.

Wisconsin Dems just captured a state senate seat that Trump won by over 20 points in 2016. They crushed the Republican trying to retain the seat for the GOP.

How's your "red wave" coming, Trumpcucks?

WHY ARE OUT OF STATE CONTRIBUTIONS ALLOWED IN STATE ELECTIONS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE CALIFORNIA SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO BUY A SEAT IN GEORGIA OR WASHINGTON

GIRTHY THIGH GAP

WI SD10 2016:
Republican: 56496 (63.22%)
Democrat: 32863 (36.78%)
Total: 89359

WI SD10 2018:
Republican: 9908 (44.16%) (17.5% of 2016)
Democrat: 12250 (54.59%) (37.3% of 2016)
Other: 280 (1.25%)
Total: 22438 (25.1% of 2016)

Republicans not turning out as usually.

If recucklicians will sit on their ass and let everything get handed right back to the dems, so fucking be it

Those were all GOP seats. The night ended with a net loss for the Republicans. They just keep bleeding seats all over the country while the Democrats expand and expand.

>elected 2 women

goddamn it

AWOO~

How many of these 4 seats were red to begin with?

How nuts would cock sizes get if a safe girth/length procedure were invented that costs less than $20k?

He's 6'3" leaf.

Never seen the media THIS desperate....

New low by the media....incredible

How was Tucker today?

what if it was like some kind of anti soy milk?

Leally good

>tied to anger
in the same way "tired all the time" is a symptom of everything ever?

he was off today.

>not taking an aromatase inhibitor

This is excellent news! Awoovement!

Hopefully the midterms go well for us.

>Senator Grahamnesty

NEW
>NEW
NEW
>NEW
NEW
>NEW
NEW
>NEW
NEW
>NEW

Graham Cracker snaps under democrat pressure everytime

While it sucks we can win it back in 2020.

Not at all. I bet all 4 seats were Republican to begin with and we lost the heavily Republican WI10 seat due to low Republican turnout again.

>I got in one little pun and my mom got scared!

>Vote in every election, folks.
If you don't do this then kill yourself

Not really. See A deep red seat flipped when it shouldn't have. Republicans are failing to turn out because they're resting on their laurels.

"Daddy, why were you only a one term President?"
>phase one: daca+
>phase two: resist

whew lads
didn't see that one coming

If this pattern of Republicans being complacent now that they control the presidency continues, we'll lose everything.

/KySfaG

a reaction because

>Dem's flip another district
>/ptg/ doesn't care
>lol we got this

You're starting to sound like Hillary supporters. You should be very concerned with what's going on, it's highly probably that the Republicans lose both the House and Senate in the midterms and the first thing the Dems will do is impeach.

Tucker should never be off
Tucker is a right

Liberals and kikes actually believe that Trump hasn’t done anything since being elected. If you know any of these (((people))), show them these links! We can’t let the fake news win!

Trump Accomplishments - pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
Trump MAJOR Accomplishments (2017) - pastebin.com/EWs6jTa6

NEW THIS WEEK!

>Economists agree: Trump, not Obama, gets credit for the economy (archive.is/pvowG)
>Donald Trump’s Support Among Blacks Has Doubled Since 2016 (archive.is/w9lVO)
>US withholds $65 million from the UN Palestinian refugee program (archive.is/b2nbb)
>DHS is planning to arrest sanctuary city leaders (archive.is/ObDIR)
>Trump asks Supreme Court to overturn DACA program (archive.is/OVzFc)

Could they afford vegetables if they sent less money back to Mexico?

scpr.org/news/2018/01/16/79847/food-stamp-program-makes-fresh-produce-more-afford/

Is this the right thread.

7 more years you nigger

That guy is such a fucking snake in the grass faggot.

>highly probably that the Republicans lose Senate

Literally 0% chance of this based on the seats that are up for grabs. Go shill somewhere else

How apoplectic can we make Democrats if we make anti spying posters in Chinese and post them all over the UCLA campus? They will demand a civil rights investigation.

There are more Chinese intelligence assets at that university than FBI agents in the state.

>lose 1 of 5 elections today
>drumpf is done

Your right bro. The Dems will get 5000 plus seats in the house and 10000000 trillon plus in the Senate now... It's all over guys... It's... Time... To... Become... Artillery... For... Hillary...

Miller, Kelly and Cotton...wisely advised Trump about the dangers of Grahamnesty

Indeed it’s over I should just go back to slanging crack.

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Mueller is no longer Trumps biggest threat... that meteor that hit michigan... a terminator.

The scenario you just described would be fucking incredible, it would take all the simmering hostility just below the surface and turn it to a boil, it would be the american equivilant of the popular front winning in 1930s spain, a prelude to actual conflict

the crappy thing is... if you're a manlet and descent looking, then you get gay guys always hitting on you.

it'd be better if you said 50% off instead of act like it's infinite money

plus, the whole point of food stands was that you're supposed to buy real food. it's shitty grocery-stores that didn't want to stop sodas from being bought

Senate probably not based on the fact that McSally got this and there are enough pure red states to pick up some seats from. But the House may be in danger.

Arming up with Michibros to terminate threat

That happens to me and I'm tall

>your

Where do the Democrats get votes to convict in the Senate?

There aren't enough Senate seats up for the Democrats to reach 67. Not even close.

They'd have to sweep everywhere, fucking Wyoming included, to get to 57, and that still leaves them 10 short.

Who cares if the House impeaches Trump. Bill Clinton got impeached and the Republicans suffered for it.

Get Nugent on it

Thousands of dollars worth of sushi... COMPED!!!

It's just not that impactful. Using a single state senate special election as a headwind for what's coming is idiotic. Is it a negative? Yes. Anything else is just lying to yourself. Does it matter that much? No. What's more worrying and telling is the VA election.

funny they don't want to help people buy lean protein like chicken breast and tuna.
Just wimpy vegan shit.

Been kinda busy all day, but man that doc press conference earlier was an all timer. The press corps took POTUS' excellent health diagnosis worse than they took the 2016 election. "Is he limited to one scoop?" I mean my god, they were shellshocked. That was so fucking funny man. I know why Trump asked him to stay out and answer every question thoroughly...by the end it was the press corps who looked mentally unstable. What a glorious shitshow that was. Amazing television.

You dumb nigger they lost Alabama. Quit memeing.

Calling all units

Is it just me or is it weird looking a guy you know is gay in the eyes? Especially when you get some weird vibe. Grosses me out.

youtu.be/1OqCVoW1W6I

Are you um finished yet???

Did Alabama have a special election today?

Or are you talking about the retarded pedo biblethumper?

We got ourselves a good ol' terminigger hunt, YEE YEE

youtu.be/s6jSqt39vFM

Movement

You mean where David Bratt is up for reelection?

AWARDS TOMORROW

The worst is when you're pretty sure they're gay and building themselves up to hit on you, idk what's better just wait and tell them you're not gay or cut them off

While it is disappointment, the GOP sill holds a 18 - 15 majority in the Wisconsin State Senate; down from 20 - 13. This shows that Republicans need large turn outs for midterms on all levels.

What does he mean by this?

It is a good deal goy!

>i take it nuance isn't your thing user

But they only lost one, how it did it go down two?

Lucky ive never had to tell anyone im not gay, i'd feel pretty insulted if I had to say it. Bitch it should be pretty obvious.

Here user, step up your memes.

Stop making excuses. When election season comes around the left is going to be making the same accusations about literally every Republican because they know it's a strategy that's worked in the most deep red state there is. If it worked in Alabama, it'll work anywhere.

Yeah, Cantor's old seat. But I was talking about the 2017 election and the beating the VA Republican party got. That's the only thing that has me worried, though it's explained because DC loathes Trump and Gillespie wasn't a good candidate.

Tom Cotton is so fucking based. Goddamn I love him.

pervy cory

Nog nogs get a job or keep crying!

Drumpfkins will argue against this because they love hate speech.

Oh so thats why liberals hate trash cans

Its all making sense now

youtu.be/Gy6spOAbxhg

Do you one better, famalam.

MAGA

Skankilicious. I like it.

Can I get an emergency hat? Pretty sure Im about to murdered. I want to die in style.

Your right. We should become democrats now. Hillsdawgs if you will. She can still win.

he's on the downlow, this is just a red herring for his inevitable pres run

There's enough Republican rats in the Senate who will go along with impeachment as long as they get some kick backs. Everyone in the government is corrupt except Trump.

/k/ here, Mexican carry

Lol only talking on the internet. What a bitch. Le 56% and a women.

Virginia’s been trending blue for a while now. The worrying thing was how many seats they picked off.