What type of trump supporter are you

What type of trump supporter are you

Answer honestly

I'm a pepetrump$ter69, In it for the meme and I like watch America get clowned and become a laughing stock, Not even american but this shit good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FLfvXjKMwtI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Accelerationist, wants desperately for the left to step too far over the line.

lefty memes are always too wordy. It's a suppose to be a witty joke not a fucking essay.

Brainlet detected

Cohort except I don’t care about economic issues
I just want to see and end to economic migrants so this county can go back to focusing on Jesus

In england, trump means 'fart'
Let that sink in america, youre controlled by president fart

That would only matter if people actually cared about your irrelevant country

I guess I'm a dumpster fire.

Interesting language the speak in England. I wish I knew how to speak it.

>What type of trump supporter are you
I don't support kikes

My girlfriend is unironically /Ol Jim/
She wore an American flag tracksuit to the Hall of Presidents when we went to Disney the other day and clapped with all the boomers at the end
God, I love her

On behalf of everyone english, we ALL wish you guys could speak it

What no option for the alt-right?
How about one for people who like money.
Also people who love their children.
Sage faggot

in America, "England" means "Islamic Island"

What is the point of having a royal family now that they are literally marrying niggers?

my god, you have that my trouble reading?

But we don't want to learn Arabic desu

In America we think your prince just married a nigger and your biggest city is ran by Islamist supremacists and you get jailed anywhere on the island for speaking out against Islam. Basically we think you are Germany a couple years behind and in denial.

I wanted to upend a system I saw as increasingly solidified and corrupt, we needed somebody who would overturn the AppleCart and trump is the only one who actually would

I'm not a TRUMP supporter

I'm a NAZI supporter

HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER HEIL HITLER
HEIL
HEIL
HEIL

Yeah well, in america you think pizza is a vegetable...

If you put vegetables on your pizza...

>the royal family in 200 years

>British
>commenting on anyone’s food tastes

Cold on the cob..?

Kek...touche!

There is a restaurant at Sydney called East London, me and my mates always call it Islamdon

It’s all bantz. I actually do like your country a lot.

okay, everyone just admit who you are. My name is Robert Robertson

Fucking Lindas, man

> I demand to see a supervisor!

I literally jerk off to reruns of Trump’s campaign rallies to start my day. Then I wipe my dick off with a UK flag, get dressed, and go to work.

This. Trump has some decent policies, but where it gets really good is when the left gains a bit of power and starts throwing it in all the right (pun intended) directions.

>refuses to use real name online
Like any sane fucking person should. You can literally say "I think we should enforce our countries immigration laws" and rabid fucking lefties will dox you and call your workplace demanding you be fired because of bigoted views

>inb4 dozens of chort roleplayers

Cool. If it comes down to it, nuke us first then.
Be a mercy killing really

Republican education

I hope you're not too busy to remove the flag

I think this explains the majority of Trump voters. I don't think they're retards, I think they've just had enough.
Americans were stuck between a rock and a hard place. The Media constantly shit on the average joe or constantly shit on the average white, and then had the gall to support a crooked, corrupt woman like Hillary. So of course they're gonna vote against her.

youtube.com/watch?v=FLfvXjKMwtI

I'm mostly a Chort, with the feminism hating of Brad, champion of free speech of PepeTrumpster69, and better at debating political issues. I'm a mix of 2/3rd of this pie.