Decades from now, pic related will be Sup Forums's legacy for internet historians to write about

>decades from now, pic related will be Sup Forums's legacy for internet historians to write about

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3MKFu1bqOS0
youtube.com/watch?v=vp3DmueJ9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>decades later faggots will cherry pick
awfully confident we're not gonna hang you all.

>pol is a leftist's diversity wet dream

nah it'll be this, i'll make sure of it

oh we're doing that "pretend everything from the previous year was horrible and we're all extremely embarrassed by it" thing again huh

not to be confused with our current year, which is great and has a cultural zeitgeist which will surely age well, this time, we swear

>the Nazis are the Leftist Ideal that is keeping the Left from reaching it's ideal
damn

ill never forget the Sup Forums meetup

I beg to differ.

am I the only attractive-ish blond person on Sup Forums?

no. I'm not. Gen z will gas all you millennial fuckers. HEIL

I for one am ready for the ETHNO FUTURE.

based Jihadi Jesus was best character on HWNDU season 1

youtu.be/3MKFu1bqOS0

el goblino de las americas doing el Nazi salute.

youtube.com/watch?v=vp3DmueJ9jM

Wait what the fuck?
I thought Pol was 90% Russian operatives?

Dammit Shareblue
Ya lied to me

Degeneracy and heartache can be avoided...but only if we dont avoid that which causes degeneracy and heartache to begin with.

-Adolf Hitler

Sup Forums is certainly more diverse than most of their faggot communist get togethers.

Uncle Chang is best boy

Though to be fair most hookups happen in Cities which are naturally more diverse than rural locations.

Jackie Sup Forums and Jihadi Jesus were based

nofap and start lifting

>when you realize HWNDU was an elaborate trick to bring people together
>shia acted like a fool to get people to put aside their differences and come together to make fun of him

Those truly were great fun times on Sup Forums. It's truly inspiring how all these shitskin amerimutts went out and fought for us.

They're more attractive then I thought they would be. That chick on the end at the left especially.