Daily reminder you can't be a meat eating environmentalist

Daily reminder you can't be a meat eating environmentalist

But then we will have to kill off the livestock to make room.
Or let them go and we will still need that room anyway to house them.

so your solution is to mass produce animals and continue destroying the environment forever?

>Daily reminder you can't be a meat eating environmentalist

Ok fine. I'm not an environmentalist.

You can raise meat and improve the environment at the same time. We need to shift away from cattle. Chickens can be raised in mobile coops that can fertilize grounds used for pasture raising pork or lamb. The problem with modern meat production is the scale it’s done.

No I am saying if we kill them we may as well eat them.
But if we do not kill them they will breed still (Because it is natural) and we will have overpopulation and no room.

exactly what I'd expect from an ugly mutt

there should just be no humans and earth is just a giant raw, steamy jungle filled with giant insects, mammals and reptiles eating eachother

the environMENTAList dream

>Being an environmentalist
Please. The 1980s called. They want their bullshit activists back

okay fine

just stop breeding them

you can't be an environmentalists that uses public transportation like airplanes, but here we are

>source: 1 word
That's not a source that's a word

majority of this livestock eats fucking grass, what a retarded image

>Australia
>White

Nice joke, Chang

no they eat mass produced grain

why do kike cunts love using the oz flag?

Of course you can. All those problems are due to overpopulation. Depopulation is the only way to save the environment.

90% of EmuLand is an unproductive desert. I think you're just jealous.
>inb4 Canada too
Yea I know. You don't see me complaining. But you can do what you want. Become a veg, abolish the livestock industry. Eventually your kind will diverge from real Humans and become a separate species and then you will become the livestock.

I would gladly swap the sjws, nu feminists and diversity and gender diversity activists for the 80's environmentalist.

Aussies aren't obsessed with being conservative contrarians

Mossad use our passports so it kinda makes sense

ya im sure all the livestock in asia and africa eats mass produced grain

What else would they eat? Grass fed or pasture raised meat is twice as expensive. It’s infinitely better tasting though.

Yeah lets grow fucking soy up in Scandinavia and just shut down any grazing and hay production, is that what you want you stupid fucking faggot?
Land area my ass, why aren't you living in central Australia if it's so fucking good?

kek could you be more triggered

leave the thread and calm down bro

You don't have to worry about vegans breeding. Not only does it have negative effects on fertility for both genders, but males born to vegan mothers are much more likely to be sterile. Veganism is really just slow suicide, they really do win the Darwin Awards.

That's incredibly poor farming in Brazil.

Also this image doesn't count the fact that the land is reused as well. That land will produce 250 tasty burgers a year until the end of time.

They clear it to grow fucking soy you slimy cunt. Why? Because it's a good fucking environment for it. Day in and day out, some stupid fucking faggot like you who's never seen a field in his life just has to push his "genius" ideas. Thinking you can compare an acre of fucking grazing grounds with a rainforest, or digging up all the fertile topsoil to make fucking biofuel. Every fucking day with you idiots. Just so you can delude yourself into thinking you're better for finding meat icky, or that you're doing something "for the environment" by producing we ruin every goddamn inch of arable land.

What's the source for that picture? It would take only 1027 seconds to destroy the whole Amazon; that's only 17 minutes, probably less than what making that picture took. Your sources are shit and your a retard for believing them blindly.

r8 my transformation Sup Forums

i own a slaughterhouse and i actually find joy in killing animals

You don’t raise cattle on arable land you fucking retard. You raise cattle on grassland that isn’t rich enough to support crop production.

no you feed them mass produced grain

most soy is grown to feed livestock

Fact. Too bad it's almost impossible for humans to be environmentalists in general. Even Deep Greens like Derrick Jensen work closely with people who aggressively advocate for eating meat. Not sure what his diet personally is.

i fucking hate environmentalists

From a twink to a numale

We need to go vertical. Have massive buildings that go 100 floors up in the air and 100 floors deep into the ground. Each floor could have different types of livestock grown in incubators without brains.

That might sound crazy, but it will happen long before the world goes vegan.

lab meat is already in the works

Tax da goyim fo da cow fahts

Revenge is a weak mans emotion.

How else would we use that land?
We got piles of land. The point is it's not close to anything and nobody wants to live their. Alaska and Canada have to pay people to live up north.
Its not like the farm land is taking up valuable city or even suburban real estate. That's the point it's farmland

To live there. I need sleep

Asians main source of meat is from the sea, they can afford to wait on farm animals

veganism is the final red pill

This clearly doesn't fucking mean anything. This is one of those retarded liberal propaganda pieces that make sense only to liberals.
>woah, look how much land is used by evil meat eaters!
So?
Have you ever been on a ranch?
My parents have a plot of land and they have cows. Most of the land is used for raising cows. So?
What else is the land supposed to be used for? Farming? Or should the land just be left alone?Just have a big patch of unused land?
Look at how fucking huge the ranches are in Murica.
They have massive fields. It's good that they're used for meat. No one fucking lives there, you can't use that land for liberal fucking coffee shops, you can't build iphones there. It's great that you can simply build a fence and raise some cows there.

>liberals: The meat industry is killing the planet
>also liberals: Factory farm meat is low quality. Farms should switch to free ranging and let their livestock roam free.
>also liberals: And this higher quality meat should be exactly the same price if not cheaper

A fucking leaf even gets it. Holy shit.

Then stick to your veggies and chemical waste products, cunt

Environmentalism is not conservation.

Veganism is the final black pill. It is a slow suicide for humans. Phytoestrogens really fuck with hormones, causes infertility and birth defects. Seriously, stop with this nonsense.

maybe he just wants to kill himself in the least efficient and dignified way possible

vegans are healthier than you