Finns Are Not Human

Look at this pic. There's no way this thing is human. It's an Alien if there ever was one.

Finns have a very unique DNA sequence they don't even share with Swedes or Russians or even their Estonian 'cousins'. Their language is beyond exotic and strangely close to computer languages if you think about the fact its practically additive to the infinite when there's no end to how you say "The Two Dogs" in Finnish.

Finns came to Earth when Genghis Khan was ruling and incorporated *some* Mongolian to talk to the locals but kept their infinitives and lack of future tense. Genghis Khan, who tolerated all faiths and cultures in his Khanate, allowed the Finns to settle in a cold climate of his empire because he could not understand their autistic need for space or their ability to be naked in -10 degree Celsius weather.

Ergo, Mongolian and Finnish shares a few common words out of necessity.

>

She looks perfect to me.

The future is birght Lambright 2020.

What are you on about, son?

Look at this pic. There's no way this thing is human. It's an Alien if there ever was one.

Jews have a very unique DNA sequence they don't even share with Berbers or Bedouins or even their Semetic 'cousins'. Their language is beyond exotic and strangely close to computer languages if you think about the fact its practically additive to the infinite when there's no end to how you say "The Two Towers" in Hebrew.

Jews came to Earth when Genghis Khan was ruling and incorporated *some* Mongolian to talk to the locals but kept their infinitives and lack of future tense. Genghis Khan, who tolerated all faiths and cultures in his Khanate, allowed the Jewss to settle in a warm climate of his empire because he could not understand their autistic need for space or their ability to be naked in 30 degree Celsius weather.

Ergo, Mongolian and Hebrew shares a few common words out of necessity.

>you will never have a qt alien girlfriend
why even live bros?

You are not human. You're some sort of alien that kinda looks human but we know you're not.

Stalin wanted to eradicate you because he knew you're from fucking space.

She looks she’s in need of a good helping of my Mexican seed.

That's an alien I'd like to put my probe in

>Kimi Raikkonen
>Human

Pick One.

Ok then yank. Im from southern Finland and those fingolian aliens live in the north.

He is just an idiot

Nice try, Space Nordic. You nigas don't even need to glow in the dark, you reflect 110% of all light off your skin,

>Speaks a language unknown to humans
>Advances cellular phones by 100 years out of nowhere

Yeah, fuck you, space nigga.

gib Finn gf!

We have the best tech availble. WE WUZ KHANS!

Why would any girl want a fat, smelly, brown manlet?

Don't listen to the Detroit Mutt. He's probably mad that his gf cucked him with a Finn hockey player

Suomi perkele >:DDDD

>tfw will never make anglicized kids with your finn waifu

Clearly they're aliens. They look to perfect to be human.

>Detroit Mutt.
Why the fuck do you think I'm from Detroit?

The true power behind the Finngolian Hyper-Space Khannate

somone post that chubby fin guy that usually gets posted in these threads please.

I'm mexican and finnish

I am about Finnish with Sup Forums.
Just retarded thread after retarded thread.

Sage

I see what you did there ya cheeky cunt

hows teaching English in Europe?
everyone makes a fit about teaching in Asia, but what about places like Finland?

That's not a finn, boyo

Shut up Motown

Finns are cute!

Her hair is bleached you mong.

Perkele

Do you really not know what Uralics are, or where the Urals are you filthy burger?

It's really simple, the Urals are the mountains that divide Europe and Asia. As you might expect the people that sprang form there are very Eurasian looking. Some migrated west and ended up in Finland.

Some of these people mixed with neighbouring Swedes and Balts, to make the modern Finn. Those that lived a more nomadic life and are slightly less mixed are the Lapps/Saami.

The language remains, and obviously it is not European, the people remain and some have their original uralic/eurasian traits.

finns are ebin

Oh shit norwegian. Nvm then. Some guy in /r9k/ told me she was a finn.

>Stalin wanted to eradicate you because he knew you're from fucking space.

You need to have a masters degree to teach in Finland. If you get english as a second language certified you might be able to get hired as a tutor. Still have you ever noticed that Finnish people speak better English than us?

Fuck you, nigger, she needs to be bleached and breed by my sturdy white cock.

I for one welcome our new space elf overlords

>South
>Finland
Nice try, Abdul. Helsinki is not Finland.

Pic is correct except:
>posts inferior plastic-bottled viru valge not the superior Moe viin.
You should not be so cheap, Pekka. Have style.

>t. 56%

leave the finns alone
they are the best european country
ily suomi

Hi m8

This is a shit slide thread, but I'll allow it because its basically about the snow elves.

>Stalin was just mad he couldn't get an elf gf
FUCK.

When I was in Michigan's Upper Penisula I noticed the local Finn population was below the American Indian on the racial totem

Literally the most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

The name is Anna-Sofia Ali-Sisto

Looks like avarage girl here

Y u so convinced she's 1 in a billion. Are americans retarded?

any place and europe you can teach in europe with just a bachelors?

Foreign english teachers aren't really a thing at all here. Maybe in universities.

How the fuck is your fertility so low if your average girl looks like that?

are you completely retarded m8?

Finns have hard time approaching closer then few meters to each other. Need some preparation to prevent stabbings.

coz they eat MDMA like cereal

All these hyper negative shill threads don't really work.

Pale ass NorElf babe is fine.

Do they have chavs in Finland?

My Summer Car tells me there are.

all major finish cities are already lost to the brown tide

>she looks better without eyebrows....alien for sure.

We're not aliens, you silly silly American!

holy balls, what madmen would ever want these swarthy fucks around themselves
like, i can't think of a logical reaction to seeing one besides siccing your dogs

Is this a reference to the nordic aliens-thing?

I've been to the south of US and trust me, our rednecks are 99% alike. If you made a toothless alabama geezer say a finnish phrase and showed the video up here, people would believe its a finnish redneck

>Too perfect to be human

The absolute state of amerimutts. If a person isnt a shitskin abomination, they cant be human

>tfw no qt alien gf

Super human.

You are aware you are a fucking idiot, right? A run of the mill garden variety troll repeating ignorant bullshit because bandwagoning isn't a fallacy in your mind...

Moe viin is pretty fucking good, not gonna lie

Blond hair, blue/grey eyed Fin descendant here. Jealous fags need to explain how mongols with dominant black hair/ brown eye genes that supposedly usurped most of Finland magically went back to recessive blond hair/ blue grey eyes.

yes but not even close to your kind of chavs

I'd breed her

Its fascinating to see natural blonde genes in real life.

Both of my fathers brothers are natural blondes, and so is their sister. But my dad has brown hair

One of my sisters is a natural blonde. My brother has a much lighter brown hair than me and my dad. From what I understand theres a high propability that my kids will be blondes, ofcourse when I choose to have some with my pure finnish waifu-in-training whose mom is a natural blonde, but she herself isnt

I don't understand how anyone could believe this. Swedes encountered the Finns long before Genghis Khan was born. There are written accounts of this. There are also written accounts of the Sami living in northern Scandinavia from before Genghis Khan was born. We can also see from genetic as well as linguistic studies that the Sami and the Finns are related.

Your history is all lies. In the next century you'll believe that Somalians are native to Scandinavia and that evil white Germanics conquered them and killed/enslaved them all.

Sersh is a honorary finn

In Finland the president doesn't have any political power. He just represents nation for foreing quests. In our political system the prime minister (in the middle) has the most power.

Just to put things in context, Miss Helsinki is a private beauty pageant led by Finnish b-grade celebrity Martina Aitolehti that's been a joke long before nig winner. They have long tradition in selecting ugly winners.

Pic related, winner of 2015 in the middle. Even the brown girl in final three was prettier than her.

POST SPURDOS XD

A swedish jew owns it. Aitolehti is just there for PR

She looks like literally all Finnish women on the silja line kek

Why aren't there any Finns in the pageant? I see muslims, niggers, and white people, but no Finns.

More like Pori. Helsinki is cancer

Finns are whiter than you, sorry Juan.

Well that was a lot of conjecture.

Genghis Khan wasn't white, filthy mongol. You aren't fit to squeeze the juice out of my ass pimples.

Mutt detected!

If you google for Udmert or Mari people, you'll get an idea of what they looked like before. Still more "euro" than Asian. Reindeer Snow-Mongols are further east

>being so 56% that someone from Europe is alien to you

They don't give a fuck, I suppose. Finnish beauty pageants (outside Miss Finland) don't really have any jet set-appeal, they have image as sleazy, trashy and cheap competitons where women from lower classes compete for their five minutes in spotlight (being featured couple of times in yellow press). There are no connections to modeling or any shit like that to be done in Finnish pageants, they reek of lower class through and through. Actually pretty Finnish girls can break it using their good looks through just actually signing up in modeling agencies and posting themselves in social media.

How sad. Now that Lauren is a coal burner, you Finns have resorted to bland Le 56% shitposting.