AUS/POL/ SAVE THE DATE EDITION

Sup lads. We've got a battle on our hands, the battle for Australia day. Remember that sending mail to your local liberal AND labour MP saying that you DO NOT SUPPORT changing the date actually holds a lot of weight, so do it.

>ABC slammed over comrade call
ntnews.com.au/news/national/abc-slammed-over-comrade-call/video/a4bd9537f10ab2e8a8de9fada7e9658c

>Why we need to 'climate proof' our sports stadiums
archive.is/kQ4m8#selection-253.0-256.0

>Malcolm Turnbull and acting Victorian premier gang up on each other over youth crime
archive.is/vApyq#selection-1325.1-1325.85

>'I don't want this to be awkward': Malcolm Turnbull and James Merlino trade barbs in joint press conference
archive.is/3RK7G

>Senator floats Australia Day soundtrack
archive.is/A6rGf#selection-267.0-270.0

>Minerals Council says it makes political donations to gain access to MPs
archive.is/LPMRx#selection-1325.1-1338.0

>Consumers to be slugged with $200 private health insurance price rises
archive.is/XBM3w#selection-1389.1-1396.1

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com.au/story/5169449/government-hits-back-over-greens-australia-day-push/?cs=8
strawpoll.me/14863472
archive.is/A6rGf#selection-267.0-270.0
theconversation.com/factcheck-qanda-is-30-billion-spent-every-year-on-500-000-indigenous-people-in-australia-64658
theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/indigenous/aboriginal-spending-jumps-to-33bn-a-year/news-story/9bbec3847cdcb5b3cc15074cda1892f1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the constant "african gangs" headlines are the IRL equivalent of a slide thread

Niggers nigging every day, a nigger must say and be a nigger for a day because niggers are not okay.

*rubs hands together*

hey aussies how does it feel know that "your" "country" belongs to my people now

What's wrong mate? Upset that your thread was derailed by epic numbers?

Asians aren't people fong lee

what the fuck are breaks?

What?? You don’t want to call it out you fucking lefty traitor.
FUCK YOU AND YOUR MUM..

sup cunts

Quick post your participation award that your dad bought for 2m

he bought your "country" lmao, stay mad whiteboy

>help help we are under attack by the beta-men of teenydickville.
Noone cares, Chong. You people are a joke. You are all mongol rape babies. Your infrastructure is collapsing within 5 years of being built because you are all conniving cheapskates who cut corners to save a penny. Your most significant military achievement was the rape of nanking. You are literally a fucking joke. Have your polluted shitstain of a country. If and when shit hits the fan, chinks will be at the bottom of the list for shit anyone finds threatening.
Grats on having a rich dad though.

>sending mail to stop the changing of some retarded celebration while the actual historical date will never change

>not sending mail about the immigration crisis we are facing.

get ur fucking priorities straight. or do both.

this is a diversion tactic right here. do NOT doubt that, anybody.

There are more kiwis in Aussie than there are chinks.

hey aussies how does it feel know that "your" "country" belongs to my people now

Good mate. Kiwi accents make Aussie girls wet as hell for Aussie guys.

kia ora cuz howzit we should turn this thread into nzpol its been a while

Your countries biggest contribution to the world is the LoTR movies.
you don't need your own thread.

Aussie girls crave the BIG NZ COCK.

What a beautiful people

>POWERFUL

>>not sending mail about the immigration crisis we are facing.
>get ur fucking priorities straight. or do both.
Who should I send letters so? (immigration wise)

Not too worried about Australia Day
>Government hits back over Greens' Australia Day push
theguardian.com.au/story/5169449/government-hits-back-over-greens-australia-day-push/?cs=8

Preferable to tyrones rapin' and husslin' everywhere. Worst I get is a request for 50c every now and then.

true

yeah tru bru we have nothing going on

i'd recommend not sending letters, but rather putting up posters. we need a greater groundswell before the politicians will listen.

Sending letters would help too. I don't know who you'd contact. I suppose the chief of immigration. you could probably find the email of that person if you searched for a little bit.

Are you aware of the anti immigration mass campaign going on, on the 21st? i'll be putting up posters. I'm putting up posters that I made myself too. here is the template that you can print out.

personally i think it's an ineffective poster. that is why i am crafting my own. if you feel that you can be more persuasive than the template, then please go ahead and make ur own.

pffft a white man built that for the photo

them blackies never had any idea of shelter outside of a cave

What's this comrade video the ABC did?

Nah mate, they call their listeners "comrades" on a radio ad. Take a good listen to it.

Vote in the poll lads.

strawpoll.me/14863472

>strawpoll.me/14863472
>9 votes
>within seconds
How many fucking lurkers does aus/pol/ have

>how many fucking lurkers does aus/pol/ have
at least 9

>21 unique posters so far
>poor effort really

Melbourne cucks, don't forget to take your daily enrichment.

Fuck Melbourne

How do we get the norks to nuke melbourne?

thank you I am enriched

I like australia and australians!

What a great country.

I love australia!

>be poo in loo
>live in pooland
>learn english
>finally land a job at a call centre
>it's for an Australian telecommunications company
>go through the training
>1st day on the job
>get very 1st call
>think I am going to nail this
>the person on the phone jibbers at you in mandarin

must suck to be a poo in the loo

>Australian telecommunications company
(((Telstra)))

Alright no one will like this but, lets celebrate on may 8th (may8 mayeight , m8, mate day) and on Jan 26 we should have a worl wide day to reflect on lost knowledge from cultures us westerns help to destroy. I would love to had somehow kept al the good parts of 50,000 years of knowlede myself gotta be some good parts in there and may 8th is to good of a date to not use for something like enjoy time with mates talking bout how great this country is. my thoughts cobbers keep us all happy more time off less for em to whinge about aye

50,000 years of knowlege from abbos would consist of:

>Finger painting
>Burning down forests making Australia a desert as a crude form of hunting
>Spearing people
>Inventing fire (With the exception of Tasmania).

go die you aussie cunts

FUCK you nigger
>sage in the name field

TRULY A RETARDED AMERIMUTT

FUCK YOU

>eating their own babies
>results of fighting other tribes

kys
>Burning down forests making Australia a desert as a crude form of hunting
I don't think that Australia was some giant forest, it is unrealistic to believe that abos were capable of burning this whole continent. More likely they started small bushfires like the ones we have now having little to no effect on the landscape.
>A study of charcoal records from more than 220 sites in Australasia dating back 70,000 years has found that the arrival of the first inhabitants about 50,000 years ago did not result in significantly greater fire activity across the continent. The arrival of European colonists after 1788, however, resulted in a substantial increase in fire activity.

They were literally to fucking stupid to use fire.

delet this

If you're interested in #MyBordersMyChoice get in here, we're trying to boost the Aussie numbers

>>>not sending mail about the immigration crisis we are facing.
>>get ur fucking priorities straight. or do both.
>Who should I send letters so? (immigration wise)
>Sending letters would help too. I don't know who you'd contact.

I was just thinking, the left are truly insane, however they are organised. Groups like GetUp have an army of sycophantic followers that do exactly that they say, if they want to change the date of Australia Day they'll identify a list of MPs, senators and celebrities and give their minions ready made talking points or template letters to send and call and harass their local member or senator. Meanwhile, we sit online and rip on SJWs and wonder why we're losing.

I'm 100% sure that at least one of these Sudanese 'community groups' is receiving cash from Soros' $18 billion and has left thousands of letters and calls in the officers of politicians nation wide.

How can we counter this?

Absolute state of internet price extortion.

>Alright no one will like this but, lets celebrate on may 8th (may8 mayeight , m8, mate day)

I'd be all for a date change under two conditions
>no more native title
>cut the $44,886 of government gibs spent on each indigenous Australian to the $22,356 spent on the rest of us

Fuck up cunt, niggers will always be niggers.

>Whatsup MTV, welcome to my crib.

>>Senator floats Australia Day soundtrack
>archive.is/A6rGf#selection-267.0-270.0

>Australian Conservatives top 100 songs
>tracks by artists including Yothu Yindi

>*If we just pander to them surely they'll vote conservative*

>I'd be all for a date change under two conditions
>>no more native title
>>cut the $44,886 of government gibs spent on each indigenous Australian to the $22,356 spent on the rest of us

ha, if only, they should have lost that when KRudd "apologised" on our behalf, plus all employment and education preferential treatment

dafug is that? dialup?

>cut the $44,886 of government gibs spent on each indigenous Australian to the $22,356 spent on the rest of us
source?

Dodo (((adsl2+))) dunno if we’re on limited or unlimited data but the plan is 2 mpbs, used to have 35 mbps cable.

Literally the same numbers that i had then it just dropped to that today, only had i a week

theconversation.com/factcheck-qanda-is-30-billion-spent-every-year-on-500-000-indigenous-people-in-australia-64658

>nment gibs spent on each indigenous Australian to the $22,356 spent on the rest of us
>source?

theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/indigenous/aboriginal-spending-jumps-to-33bn-a-year/news-story/9bbec3847cdcb5b3cc15074cda1892f1

this NBN we had 100mbit and would get it. since every cunt had a sook about shit NBN they changed us to an unlimited plan and I can pay extra for better peak speed. I told my housemate he is a fuckwit for signing up to 24 months ago and we should of got skymesh or someone instead

Used to get 15 down :(

NBN, what are you expecting the govt to give you shit for free you fucking commie pleb!

this. what a faggot.

>>*If we just pander to them surely they'll vote conservative*
Welcome to politics 101

it was good until about 3 months ago when they fucked it up. I dunno what the fuck they did

>doesn't know the difference between bits & bytes
>can't do basic maffs
kek..

200 GB per day rather

Was fucked before it started, didn’t they use less than a third of the funds rudd allocated for the project.

>200 GB per day

see

1Mbps does 1GB in 18 minutes

or do you think 1Mbps does 1GB in 2 hours?

>Was fucked before it started, didn’t they use less than a third of the funds rudd allocated for the project.

>Everyone wishes for Rudd's NBN
>Everyone forgets that Stephen Conroy was going to bring an internet filter blacklist to ensure we only got regime approved news

I have FTTP so I got lucky but I shouldn't be getting pages not load or downloads that go at 3k/s for 5mins then jump to 2m/bs for a minute and then hang. They also jew over new estates. mate just moved into a house he built and some company called opticon or some shit installed all the fibre. can only use certain ISP. LNP really fucked it up

>breaks
A time to rest

Mbps used in denoting internet speed is Mega bits per socond, there are 8 bits per byte, i.e 1Mbps = 0.125 Mega bytes per second, or 125 kilobytes per second actual file size download speed, ergo 1GB would take ~2.2 hours and old mates 2.38 Mbps would see 25GB per day

wow that's quite a sad state of affairs. Germany isn't great but you can get decent internet in most places.

time to have a kit kat

>LNP really fucked it up

>If only we had gigabit fibre so they could send us fake news at lightning speed
>They could also connect every device to the grid and automate everything putting millions of Aussies out of jobs (and importing Pajeets to program and administer it all)

Most of you cunts were in primary school at the time, but in 2007 Stephen Conroy (Labor) planned to introduce an internet filter, to block wikileaks, Sup Forums and right wing news sources under the guise of protecting children. The blacklist was leaked and sites were so arbitrarily added that even a dentist found their practice website blocked. Imagine, being able to view CNN and abc.net.au at gigabit speed. How great.

no shit sherlock I said that already

>I was just thinking, the left are truly insane, however they are organised. Groups like GetUp have an army of sycophantic followers that do exactly that they say, if they want to change the date of Australia Day they'll identify a list of MPs, senators and celebrities and give their minions ready made talking points or template letters to send and call and harass their local member or senator. Meanwhile, we sit online and rip on SJWs and wonder why we're losing.
>I'm 100% sure that at least one of these Sudanese 'community groups' is receiving cash from Soros' $18 billion and has left thousands of letters and calls in the officers of politicians nation wide.
>How can we counter this?

Quoting my own post.

yeah I remember that shit mate. both labor and LNP are shit for different reasons. I could of gotten around his shit blacklist so I didn't give a shit

I'm still on ADSL2+ anyone know if I can get something like satellite instead of NBN?

The NBN I can get in my area is only the 25/8 and atm I already get 20/1, so its not really much of an increase.

only affects normies who don't know how to get around DNS filtering, like say the torrent site filter they implemented last year

so it would have been worth copping the filter for gigabit fibre

>200 GB per day

>1Mbps does 1GB in 18 minutes

wait... wtf am I responding to a faggot meme flagger, godamnit

write a letter to support the eradication of foreign donations to political parties

>only affects normies who don't know how to get around DNS filtering
And normies are the majority. Kill the demand for free speech and right wing news, and you kill the supply.

>implying normies use the internet for anything else but FB

>write a letter to support the eradication of foreign donations to political parties

There is a proposal to do this, Turnbull's government is proposed it in the wake of the Dastyari scandal as a way to crack down on GetUp. I think this, and an immediate and massive reduction in immigration are the two most important things we can do. We can always build coal power plants when the left admits wind doesn't work, we can always fix up healthcare, defence and other areas of government, but we'll never be able to undo the ricing and pooing of Australia.

1Mbps = 1048 kb/s

1000 MB = 1000 seconds

you a botany faggot

see

>ITT: spergs arguing about internet speed
>Meanwhile the Greens have an army of sycophants writing to their MPs demanding to #changethedate

fuck off, nigger

>can't read
brainlet detected

see 2nd half of