Thin women are obviously better than “thick” women

Thin women are obviously better than “thick” women.

Why are (((they))) pushing the thicc meme on us?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1368440/?ref_=nv_sr_2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tooo thin, need more muscles

Nigga u gay. Even Asian women are working on legs and glutes to get plump asses. We hips and ass now!

>Why are (((they))) pushing the thicc meme on us?

niggers

That’s the thing. Mainstream culture now is making our women become more fat, it has made having fatter asses attractive. Hip-hop is mainly to blame but what can we do to reverse it?

Definitely. But it’s affecting us too, basically poisoning the well.

Consuming rap, being passive about it is bad.

say what you want, i got tired pretty quick of humping a set of bony stabbing hips

How is this acceptable?

It's all about gender equality, fat acceptance and all that crap.
10 times prefer a skinny euro babe than those obese mcdonalds munching american things.

OK i see your point because depending on where you are the women seriously just tske it overboard and get fat
Personally it's good here in Korea because there's no point to just pretty faces if your body is skeletal or you have underlying health conditions because you're underweight. Look at any pop group here and they're forced to keep low weight classes. I prefer regular girls with a bit of meat over the bones. Besides nice curved hips and meaty ass is aesthetic and pleasing to the the eyes and hands.

That’s selfish. It’s allowing the “white girls are (d)evolving” to continue.

trannies

Because if you'd ever had sex youd realize sex with sticc people doesn't feel good. Need some cheeks or boobs.

To normalise nigger and spic women, who usually have those thick bodies. The goal is to make them more attractive, and to promote racemixing.

Only way to ease into fat acceptance. Youll be fucking fat trannys by the time they are done.

Yes. It’s making our women more “desirable” to niggers.

>fat
>thin

Sex. Sex. Sex. Is that all?

>OP wants to prevent this

Svelte.

So they're attractive to niggers.

That's literally it.

Yes, looks like that thing would wreck your dick if it got near that fucked up mouth

Yes and rightfully so.

t.virgin
You'll understand the joys of a fat ass when you're grabbing a handful and you know, getting laid.

inb4 banned for posting in an off topic thread.

No stronkfu eh? step your game up you peens

Little girls are obviously better than grown women.
Why are (((they))) pushing the old hag meme on us?

"Branded (2012) " explains this.
imdb.com/title/tt1368440/?ref_=nv_sr_2

no she is not her hips are too thin to have lots of children

Neither think nor Thicc is the ideal.

As intelligence increases in humans, skull size increases in infants. Thin women experience greater complications during childbirth based on skull size. It's to your advantage if you have a high IQ (or just a big head) to choose women with wide hips to mate with.

FBI plz go

Because it's sexual. I couldn't fuck a skinny girl, too much respect goes into her for leading a healthy lifestyle. Sex and respect do not go together. Now fatties...you see, casual sex for pleasure only is a degenerate act. It's a disgusting act, but it feels fucking great. It's hard to want to act as a degenerate with women you respect. It's really simply when you can see fat or thicc chicks as play things

What can we do to stop our women from falling for the “thicc” meme?

You need to break this mindset. I know that feeling from the past and you are going to miss out on some good pussy. Stop putting pussy on a pedestal.

>rin will never smother you with a leg lock to your face

Why even live?

Why knowingly act degenerate then? Are you a nigger?

Dude, sex with a skinny chick doesn't seem any different than a fat chick, just less cushion. But i WANT to respect women, and i do. Just women who deserve respect, those same women tend to usually be skinny bitches and i just can't fuck something i respect. It doesn't work that way.

Being at a good weight is what I like, but she looks like an underdeveloped teenager.

disgusting

>k*rean
>plump asses and hips
You're the niggers of Asia after all.

Pol unjustly blaming Jews for something as usual. Men have always been biologically attracted to voluptuous women because their bodies indicate health and that they can have lots of children. As seen in how many beautiful women were depicted in old art. Skinny bitches look unhealthy and sick. Probably die during child birth.

Better yourself my friend.

This. Thin and unfit is kiterally starved jew tier,

Quite literally the opposite you dumb fucking mutt

Liking skinny girls is the first step towards pedophillia

I want a woman with an ass an tits not some flat chested Stacey with the body of a 12 year old boy

Sup Forums is actually a fucking joke when it comes to women

I like girls who are fit but have a thin layer of fat

You can’t deny the connection of rap and our women wanting fatter asses and thicker thighs.

You can't deny anorexic Victoria secret models making women feel like they are too big either...

Finally some people make fucking sense.
What a shit thread.

Will you be cooking them up?

Takes one to know one italy

Photo is of a VS model, looks chunky to me. VS models are disgustingly chunky and are STRICTLY required to be by VS.

This is disgusting and only attractive to niggers or Americans.

>pants pulled up over her navel
Fatties are the reason for the mom jeans trend. They can shove all of their lard down into their pants.

I'm aware of not being white, thank you.

She looks better than every other in this thread. I don't like fatties but shapeless toothpick legs are gross

fat girls are the best fuck off... eating and fucking with a cute plump girl squeezing her making her jiggle when you pound her mmmmmm

“Gross”

Nigger culture has infected North America beyond all hope.

Why are (((you))) trying to shill these stick women to us?

Chubby chaser.

Those legs look horrible. I don’t want to fuck a skeleton.

It doesn’t help that European teens likes American trends.

OK stick with your dumb snaggle tooth women eat your fish n chips idiot I'll stick with my loving warm fat girl who can cook me a good meal and keep me warm

>increased obesity
>increased strain on the welfare state
>increase in degeneracy
>society that can't walk up stairs cant defend itself

>116kg
Why is women’s lifting even a sport

>this
damn I like women how bout a giant man sized woman with clown makeup
gays and trannies don't like women just like people who wear blackface usually don't like niggers why are women so meek and uncaring when mocked by a whole subculture of women hating gays?

That’s so fucking nasty.

food is the language of love

X are obviously better than Y is not an argument.

You just have a weird fetish for skeletons user.

Fat=lazy.
The lazy ones expect you to accept, endorse, even love their lazy asses so you can do all the work.

Healthy food, yes. Scarfing down McDonald’s and a tanker sized cup of Coke isn’t.

>them Skelton feet

Fucking butters

The vast majority of american white women are grossly overweight and staunch feminists

Guys who like "thick" (aka fat) girls are either black, latino, or fat themselves. Beyond that it's some insignificantly small outlier of mentally ill fit white guys who are into fat girls as some kind of fetish.

throw yourself off the towerblock Muhmed

I can tell you, it’s definitely prevalent. And it’s growing. Look up squat exercise videos. Why is a fatter ass a goal for a women? How can we reverse that?

Jesus

Sticc is for homos

I’ll choose this any day over some Kate Moss looking bitch. If you prefer the body of an 8-year-old boy, more power to you I guess.

this thread is 2spooky3plus1me

thin woman reminds me of underaged girls

piss off you frankfurtscholar piece of shit

here

have

some

reddit

spacing

too

on

your

cancer tread

I find the (((thicc))) thing disgusting too, but your anorexia fetish isn't much better, OP.

You obviously just want to fuck a teenage boy user, you don't have to admit it to us but at least be honest with yourself

The state of unmarried atheist sex ladies and gentlemen lul so glad you niggers are depressed all the time

I'm fat my honey is fat we have great sex and enjoy great food get comfy play games watch movies what more could a man want a plump ass bouncing on his dick and handful of round breasts that's a real woman

This girl is fine This one needs medical care

I prefer curves to skinny. Also SAGED this post because it is a shill thread most likely.

My favorite part on a woman aside from her face is her tummy. I want a tummy to be flat, where there is no bump in the transition from tummy to pelvic region. I don't care if the chest is flat, or the butt is bony. Sure, I would prefer some tits, and some squishy butt, but they're not a requirement. So long as that belly is flat and smooth, I would be content licking it all day. 6 pack is also acceptable, but then I would just want to lick her clean after a workout.

Because they are pushing the small sick roastie thing because when a child comes out of their dirty cunts they are asfixiated and get damaged in the brain, resulting in a 5-10 IQ points less

>it is a shill thread most likely.

>she will never grab your dick and pull out your soul during a handjob.
fuck this gay earth.

>thicc
>thin
How about normal, you fucking degenerates?

I love the the Aussie women. They’re still trying to be thin, what’s different over there? Bikini culture?

Flat stomachs are great. Six packs can look off.